Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-11-2011, 02:25 AM   #1
cheesellamas

cheesellamas has initial reputation
Default Death of Catwoman (story)

Hey, im new to this site and posting things like this. But i am willing to share my first story with you guys. Its a lengthy and sexual story about the demise and humiliation of the very sexy catwoman. Hope you enjoy and comments are appriciated!

Curiosity killed the Catwoman
Two burglars walk into a house. Both are wearing casual clothes and ski masks. One burglar (B2) is bigger than the other.
Burglar 1: This family is on vacation for the entire week so we got time on our hands.
Burglar 2: I hope your right, because I don’t want anybody to walk through that door and find us here.
B1: Relax, I know I’m right. I have been scouting out this house for the past weeks. The neighbors won’t even catch us; they are too old to hear anything.
B2: Let’s just have our fun and get out.
The scene changes to catwoman who is in the backyard and sees the commotion inside the house. She is wearing a one piece purple uniform with black satin gloves and black thigh-high, flat latex boots. She thinks to herself, “I have been planning this robbery for the past month. I’m not letting these amateurs ruin my day.” She moves towards a window, opens it, and climbs inside.
Looks around a corner and sees the burglars putting things in bags. She steps out in front of them.
Catwoman: Shouldn’t you boys be playing outside on this purr-fect day?
B1: Oh shit, its catwoman!
B2: Relax she’s just a girl. (Faces catwoman) shouldn’t you be getting ready for some whore-fest, slut?
Cat: You really shouldn’t call me that (slowly walks towards the burglars). Girls, my type, usually get feisty when given that much attitude.
B2: Fuck off! We were here first!
Cat: I’ve been planning this day a month ago. Plus, I have more experience. So if you boys don’t mind…
She pounces and with a few punches and kicks beats the men. Both lay on the ground in pain.
Cat: You get the claws when you pet this cat. (Turns away and looks around) Now let’s see what is going be my souvenir.
Burglar 1 gets up and hits catwoman over the head. She falls to the ground but recovers as the men get up. She holds her head in pain.
Cat: Do you still want to play with this girl? You guys are no match for me.
B2: We’ll see about that, bitch!
Both burglars charge at catwoman. She blocks a few of their punches until a kick gets her in the leg. She is on one knee and a burglar kicks her in the face. She rolls back but gets back up, feels her leg, and makes a gesture to “bring it on”. The burglars get back at it. One throws a punch she avoids while the other tackles her to the couch. Both get on top of her and start punching her rapidly. She kicks them away, stands up and starts to beat B1. B2 comes from behind and bear hugs her. After some struggling, he manages to get her hands behind her back, while the other gets his fists ready.
He starts off at the face, throwing some punches and slaps. Then he punches her in the gut a few times. He begins to feel her body while she grunts, moans, and yells “stop it!” He caresses her boobs and then begins to twist and grab hard. B2 encourages this and tells his friend to continue on harder and more painful. He then starts to spread her legs and punch and knee her crotch. Catwoman yelps in even more pain.
B1: How do you like us now? Are we still no match?
Cat: You guys… will pay for this. (Still grunting from the pain)
B2: For now, no one can help you. Not the cops, not the neighbors, not even yourself…
B1: Why don’t you show this kitty cat your old wrestling moves.
B2: Hey, that’s not a bad idea.
Cat: What are you going to do with-?
Her line is cut short as B2 grabs catwoman by the crotch and holds her horizontally. He shakes her a bit, and then begins to force her body to crash into his knee. He does this a few times and then rolls her off his knee. Catwoman lies on the ground in pain and curls up as she holds her body parts in pain.B1 pulls her up by the hair and sets her up for the other’s turn. B2 begins to feel her body.
B2: Oh this is real nice. Now I see why you didn’t want to stop. You’re a cute little pussy cat, you know that?
Cat: GET OFF OF ME!
B2: Oh, but I really hate the struggling.
B2 begins to beat catwoman around her sides where he kneed her. He applies a few blows to the crotch and begins to beat the part of her leg where he had kicked her before. There are bruises everywhere and she is still screaming in pain. Part of her costume is ripped at the leg and her side and there’s a trail of blood from the mouth.
Cat: Why don’t you pick on somebody your own size?
B2: We’ll we weren’t the ones who started this fight, now were we, bitch?
B2 applies a heavy slap to side of catwoman’s face. She falls down on the floor and groans, barely conscious.
B2: I’m going to move her to a bedroom; meanwhile you find some toys around this house that this pussy can play with.
B1: Okay boss. (As he begins to head to another room) See, I told you we were going to have fun today.
B2: (Looks down at catwoman) you chose the wrong house to rob this time. Finder’s keepers, loser’s weepers.
He picks up catwoman and carries her over his shoulders to the bedroom. He lays here down while B1 comes in with a variety of sex toys. They begin to strip catwoman. First, they took off her boots, then her gloves and mask (“she’s got a pretty face”). They rip her costume at her boobs and crotch and begin to have her fun. After a while, B1 says the costume is in the way. So, they unzip and take off catwoman’s entire costume so she is completely naked. They continue on with their fun. They find out that the sexy and seductive catwoman was a virgin the whole time and laugh at her. Catwoman groans and begs her suffering and the rape to stop. She constantly thinks to herself how she let this happen.
After reaching the climax, the burglars exit her body. Catwoman lays on the bed in pain, guilty pleasure, and shame.
B2: How long is it until the owners come back?
B1: We have an entire week, all to ourselves- and this slut.
B2: This is going to be the best week of our lives!
Black screen comes on saying 3 days later. The scene comes on and shows the burglars finishing another session with catwoman. She is completely bound with rope tied around here hands. The bed is completely covered with cum and catwoman still lays there with tears on her face.
B2: Ah, that felt good. I’m going to head out and grab some food. I’ll be back in a minute.
B1: (while putting on the ball mouth stopper on catwoman) Just be careful not to get caught.
B2: The neighbors are deaf and dumb. You take care of our new pet here.
B1: Don’t worry; this pussy will be okay in my hands (laughs).
B2 leaves and B1 is left alone stroking catwoman’s face and body. A quick peek shows catwoman cutting the rope with her nails.
B1: You know I never wanted to do this. But you did start the fight. So it was your entire fault. I never thought we were going to win. I mean, with your strength and agility and experience and skill… How can a pretty woman like you posses all these traits? How are, or were, you a virgin? And how the hell did we beat you? I guess a bitch will always be a bit-
Catwoman breaks free from her bonds and wraps the rope around B1’s neck. As he is been strangled, he takes catwoman on his back and bangs her into walls. However, she does not let go and B1 eventually falls dead.
She puts on bras and panties before grabbing her ripped uniform and accessories and puts them on slowly. Her uniform is torn at places so her underwear is visible. She is weak, catwoman thinks to herself, but there is only one man left, but he is much bigger and tougher. Scene fades out. We are now facing the front door and B2 is coming in with bag.
B2: Lucy, I’m home! (Puts bag on table and moves towards the stairs) John? I’m back. (Starts to climb the stairs) John? John? (Looks inside room and sees John dead) That slutty bitch!
Cat: I told you not to call me that. (As B2 turns around catwoman punches him in the face)
B2: That’s it! You’re dead!
B2 tackles catwoman outside the room. Both exchange punches, but B2 manages to push catwoman down the stairs. As B2 goes downstairs, the whole floor is dark.
B2: Come out; come out where ever you are. Is the big bad pussy cat afraid? Is she scared? IS SHE WEAK! (He continues to search around. He turns on the light only so that we can see catwoman behind him.)
Cat: I’m not afraid, (punches him in the back and he falls) I’m pissed.
Catwoman jumps on the burglar and starts clawing his face. He kicks her off and then tackles her to the ground. B2, while sitting on her, tears off the bra and starts beating her upper body. He pulls her up by the hair and applies blows to her stomach and throws her to the floor. He tears her costume even more in the process. Then again, the burglar pulls her up and goes for the crotch. After some screams, he releases the cat and she falls to the ground in pain. Catwoman struggles to get up and tries fights back with some punches but she misses and is then overpowered when he reverses an attempted punch into a backbreaker over his shoulders. He walks around in triumph and then brings her down to his knees. She screamed every time. On the ground on her stomach, the burglar grabs her legs, spreads them, and stomps on her crotch multiple times. He flips her so catwoman is on her stomach and stomps on her vagina in the same way. We see her on the ground crawled up in a ball. She groans and yells in pain with blood all over her as bare skin is showing more than her outfit. B2 takes in deep breathes as he wipes the sweat off his face. She struggles to get up.
B2: I told you that you robbed the wrong house (kicks her in the stomach as she tries to get up and lets out a yelp)! Of course you had to be a bitch about it (kicks her again)! Now you finally get what’s coming to you (kicks her again), you little (kick), fucking (kick), cock-sucking (kick), piece of shit (kick), whore (kick)!
With that finally kick, you can hear all of catwoman’s ribs break on one side. She spits out blood and no longer tries to get up as she knows it is no use. She lays there as the burglar places his foot on her ass. He kneels down. His face comes close to hers. He moves her chin so she is facing him.
B2: You’re no longer a match for me. (She spit in his face)
B2 slaps her with great force. He begins to punch her ferociously and we are left with catwoman on the floor covered by her own blood. He grabs her by the tear uniform and pulls her so she is sitting up. He gets behind her and sits and places her in a submission hold. He begins to choke her.
B2: After you’re dead, I’ll enjoy a last good fucking and leave your body to be found by the family or the police, whichever comes first. (As she is hearing this, catwoman begins to let out her last purrr’s) There will no longer be a catwoman in history. Just a woman who thought she was a cat and went around stealing people’s stuff. Then, one day she decides to rob a house when two brave men were around. Of course one is dead like you and the other is a hero (she begins to cry and let off a soft “no, no”).
B2 kisses her on the neck and the lips and the checks. As one arm is choking her to death, the other is preparing her sex organs for her last coming. However, she manages to claw his face and delays her fate. She tries to crawl away.
B2: THAT’S IT!
He grabs the crawling catwoman by the legs and drags her outside in the backyard.
B2: This is where your adventure started. This is where it ends!
He takes her by the hair and starts punching her in the face. He rips part of her mask of her face and continues beating her body. Dirt grabs onto her body and whatever is left of her uniform. The looks in Catwoman’s eyes begin to fade out as she is beginning to see black. To finish her off, B2 grabs catwoman, or what’s left of her, and puts her in a final chokehold. She shakes violently as the burglar applies more and more pressure. Finally, CRACK, catwoman’s neck snaps and her struggling stops. The burglar throws her to the floor and spits on her. He drags her to where she belongs now, the trash cans. She sits there, defeated and with a blank expression and a torn uniform while covered in mud and blood. She’s missing a glove and her boots are loose around her knees. The left side of her mask is missing. The burglar takes one final look at her as he is ready to take his fame as the man who killed the dangerous catwoman.
B2: Good riddance. (Starts to leave, but then turns back and faces the body) ...actually…
Scene fades so that catwoman’s dead body is being fucked by B2. She is unmasked and her costume is pulled around her knees. Her face is frozen while B2 exits and unleashes a shot all over her face and body. He pulls his pants up and leaves.

End
cheesellamas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
catwoman, death, sex, story, superheroine