Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-08-2009, 09:49 AM   #61
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Her small hands pushing against my chest, the constant barely audible murmuring of 'no'. It all is making me crazy. I knew I had always wanted Marcie, but I never knew that raping her would be so hot. The slickness of the water is making my engorged cock run between her legs, tingling and exciting me.

Not wanting to wait, I drive backwards until she is against the shower wall, my hands then slide down to the underside of her thighs. Gripping tight, I lift them into the air on either side of me. The water allows me to slide right in.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:51 AM   #62
Someone's Kitten

Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The look on Mr. Turner's face terrified Marcie and she backed away from him until she hit the wall of the shower. He came at her until he was up against her, pinning her back to the tile with water pouring down over both of them. She tried to shove him back and suddenly shrieked feeling him grabbing her thighs, lifting her up and spreading her open around him.

"Please... no... please... no more..." she moaned desperately when he used the weight of her body to penetrate her. She came to rest with him buried deep inside, her body closing tight around him. He crushed her between his body and the wall, her thighs pulled up around his hips. Her hands on his shoulders, trying to push him away, brought her belly up against his until she was grinding herself against him.
Old 10-09-2009, 10:17 AM   #63
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She tries to push away, tries to stop me. But as before I am too strong, too focused on getting what I want. Her legs are wrapped around my waist, supporting her weight. Crushing her against the back wall, I start to move, slowly this time. Trying to draw it out. Pushing through her arms, I brush my lips against hers.
Old 10-10-2009, 09:43 AM   #64
Someone's Kitten

Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Marcie's fisted hands pushed and beat at Mr. Turner's shoulders, her body trembling from the shock of being violated again by this man she had known as her best friends father, this man who was now a monster to her. Held as she was, trapped between his powerful body and the unyielding tiles she had no choice but to ride out his rape of her. He was slower this time, almost gentle, sliding in and out of her forcefully but carefully. Her body jerked against his and her legs tightened around his waist in response to the drag of his chest across her breasts when he leaned against her to give her a soft kiss.

Last edited by Someone's Kitten; 10-13-2009 at 03:24 PM.
Someone's Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 09:52 AM   #65
the savage
Privileged Member

The pounding of her small fists on my neck is almost comfortable. Combined with the hot water it feels almost like a massage. I can feel marcie's nipples brushing against my naked chest as I slowly work inside her. Being forced to support almost all of her weight I cannot go much faster. But the tight hugging feels much better than it did before. Running my hands up and down her sides. Every day for years I fantasized about fucking her, and finally I am able to do it. "Tell me how good it feels."
Old 10-13-2009, 03:13 AM   #66
Someone's Kitten

Exhausted and afraid, all Marcie could do was pound weakly at his shoulders and moan as he thrust himself into her over and over. He was being gentle this time and touching her differently, too. Her breasts rubbed against his chest every time he moved inside her and made her feel all shivery. Her belly started to feel tight again, like before, like the first time her friend's father had raped her.

Marcie sobbed harder when she realized she had had an orgasm and she was going to have another one, and he wanted her to tell him it felt good when it didn't. What he was doing was horrible and she hated it.

"It doesn't feel good, Mr. Turner," she sobbed as she felt herself starting to tremble. "It doesn't. I don't want this. I want to go home. I want my Momma." She pushed at him harder, as hard as she could and tried with all her might to fight the feelings he was giving her.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:56 AM   #67
the savage
Privileged Member

Each slippery thrust brings me new heights of pleasure. Marcie's words are of course lies. I can tell from her quickened breathing, the slickness of her insides, and the erect nipples brushing against my chest that she is in fact enjoying it. My lips press against her shoulder slowly kissing down. Until my mouth wraps around her tit, and I suck hungrily at it. Moaning in time with my powerful thrusts inside her. Moving us both up and down the wall of the shower. My arms growing tired from supporting her weight as we do. Starting to shake in pleasure.
Old 10-13-2009, 01:03 PM   #68
Someone's Kitten

Marcie groans as each pull of his mouth on her tender young nipple sends signals of pleasure through her body. She grips his hair and tries to pull his mouth away but doesn't have enough strength. She starts to tremble, great bone-shaking tremors, and wraps her legs tightly around his waist to keep herself from falling, forcing him deeper into her. Rolling her head back and forth against the tile wall she begs him to release her.

"Oh, please. Please, Mr. Turner. No. Please, let me go."
Old 10-14-2009, 03:10 PM   #69
the savage
Privileged Member

I wrap a hand tightly around her throat, squeezing until her words are cut off. I don't want to listen to Marcie begging me to stop. All that I care about is getting off. Of realizing 3 years of frustration and putting it inside her. "Just shut up Marcie, and maybe you'll enjoy this."

Sliding a hand between her and the wall, gripping her ass. Pulling her forward to meet my thrusts.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:09 AM   #70
Someone's Kitten

The hand choking her silenced Marcie's please for him to stop. She was afraid he was going to kill her and that gave her added strength to fight him. It didn't do her any good because he put a hand behind her, grabbed her backside and pulled her up against him, holding her there as he pushed himself into her over and over.

She began to tremble violently, tightened herself around him and cried, whimpering softly as she came on him, feeling so totally embarrassed and ashamed at letting it happen with Shannon's dad.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:41 AM   #71
the savage
Privileged Member

I feel it, the trembling body, the rush of wetness, the clamping of her muscles. Another orgasm. And she claims that I am raping her. That this isn't what she wants. I last only a few more thrusts inside her, before my seed bursts forth. Stepping back, letting her slide down the wall and crumple to the floor.

"Isn't this fun Marcie. I felt that, you can't tell me that you aren't enjoying it."
Old 10-17-2009, 08:34 AM   #72
Someone's Kitten

Marcie sat there, her legs pulled up in front of her and wrapped her arms around them, holding them tightly against her. Her shoulders were shaking as much from the now cold water that was running over her as from the sobs that were racking her body. She was trembling, too, from the after effects of the orgasm she had just experienced.

She just couldn't get her mind around feeling so much pleasure from something that was so horrible and disgusting. What kind of person was she to enjoy being raped by Shannon's father? What he was doing to her was wrong and made her feel dirty and ashamed of herself and she was having an orgasm. It didn't make sense to her.

It made her sick to her stomach to have him think she enjoyed it. He sounded so happy and so excited.

"I want to die," she cried to herself. "Oh god, please let me die."
Old 10-18-2009, 10:06 AM   #73
the savage
Privileged Member

Suddenly, I shiver. At some point the hot water ended, and this is ice cold. Staring at your body under the water enjoying the way it stands out and how you shiver. I hear you saying something, but can't quite make it out. I step out of the water and grab a towel. Vigorously drying myself off.

I shut off the water, and reach in. Grabbing Marcie's arm and yanking her out of the shower. Rubbing her all over with a fresh towel. Kissing her shoulder as I do. "If I had known how much we would both enjoy this I would have done it sooner.:
Old 10-21-2009, 05:41 PM   #74
Someone's Kitten

The icy water cooled Marcie's heated skin but didn't cool the burning shame she felt for having had an orgasm with her friend's father. She realized Mr. Turner had gotten out of the tub when she looked up and saw him drying himself. Marcie kept an eye on him as she parted her legs to let water run down between them and clean her. She didn't know if she'd ever feel really clean ever again but she had to get his stuff off of her. The water ran over her for a few moments and then she put her hand down between her legs to rub away anything that might be left.

Just as she finished and put her head back down on her knees she felt Mr. Turner grab her arm and haul her out of the tub. She let out a yell and tried to fight him off at first when he began rubbing her dry with a soft, warm towel. The friction created heat which felt so good she finally stood there and let him rub all over her body. She didn't protest when he rubbed her breasts roughly or between her legs. She didn't contradict him either when he told he'd have done it sooner if he had know she'd enjoy it so much.

When he finished she pulled the towel from his hands and wrapped it around her shoulders, huddling in it, trying to find warmth and protection from what she was afraid would happen next.
Old 10-22-2009, 09:56 AM   #75
the savage
Privileged Member

I take great pleasure in groping her passive body through the pretense of toweling her off. Through it all she doesn't utter one word, not even a gasp of pain or protest. Not even when I grabbed her. When I finish and step back, Marcie wraps the towel around her, like she is using it to protect herself from the bad memories.

I just take the time to admire her naked form, blond hair still damp and clinging to her shoulders. Pushing on her shoulder gently, I lead her out of the bathroom, and into my room. I sit down on the bed and stare at her. Hungrily licking my lips, but knowing that as much as I want to the flesh won't be ready for a little while.

"Dance for me Marcie."
Old 10-22-2009, 04:11 PM   #76
Someone's Kitten

Marcie offered no resistance as Mr. Turner nudged her toward his bedroom and stood looking at the floor, her hair hanging down to hide her face and her tears, hugging the towel against her chest while he sat on the edge of the bed. She didn't see him leering at her and practically salivating over what the towel revealed of her naked body.

"Dance for me Marcie."

At first she couldn't believe her ears. What did he want from her now? Marcie lifted her head and saw the look on his face, the sickening way he was staring at her and dragged up the last bit of defiance she had left to answer him.

"I don't want to dance for you."
Old 10-25-2009, 12:25 AM   #77
the savage
Privileged Member

My first reaction is complete shock. I had thought that she had given in, stopped resisting. But the flat denial to the request is unmistakable. She is refusing. Standing in front of me wrapped in nothing but a towel. Already raped repeatedly, this apparently is the line taht she will not cross.

"Marcie, Marcie..." I mutter to myself as I stand in front of you. I whip my hand across your cheek in a vicious slap, the stinging sound filling the confined bedroom. I grab your chin and roughly turn your head, making you face me. Tearing the towel away and throwing it into a corner. "And what have I done lately that makes you think what you want to do makes any difference?"

Raising my voice to a scream, face only inches from yours. "DANCE, OR I'LL BEAT YOU UNTIL YOU DO!!"
Old 10-26-2009, 09:54 AM   #78
Someone's Kitten

The words were barely out of her mouth when Marcie realized her mistake. She shouldn't have said anything and just done what he wanted but the thought of dancing for him just seemed so perverted that she refused before she took the time to think about what she was doing. In seconds he was on his feet in front of her and she felt a shattering pain in the side of her face from a blow that made her ears ring.

Marcie stumbled but he caught her chin before she could fall and yanked her around to face him. Her towel was ripped away and her hands instinctively went to cover her breasts and her sex. She could barely hear his voice over the noise in her head but then he was screaming at her, telling her to dance or he'd beat her. His face was right there in front of her and even though she was scared to death and sobbing harder than ever she wanted to lean forward and bite a piece of his face right off.

She didn't though. She knew better. Marcie wasn't stupid. She took a step back from Shannon's dad and with her hands and arms still covering herself and looking down at the floor began shuffling side to side, shivering from cold and fear.

Last edited by Someone's Kitten; 10-26-2009 at 10:53 PM.
Someone's Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:20 AM   #79
the savage
Privileged Member

I watch as you sway slowly side to side. The fact that I can see you literally shaking with fear is an incredible turn on. I sit on my bed watching. Eyes raking hungrily up and down your body. I growl in frustration as you keep your hands covering the very best parts. Even though I have raped you several times, I have yet to get a truly good look at your naked body. And I desperately want to, want to so bad that I can almost taste it.

My hands reach out and roughly grab your arms by the wrists. I pull them away from the areas they cover. "Keep dancing and keep your arms at your sides."
Old 10-29-2009, 12:54 PM   #80
Someone's Kitten

Marcie jumped and almost pulled away from him when Mr. Turner grabbed her wrists. Her startled eyes went to his face when he ordered her to keep her arms at her sides. She closed her eyes and tried to send herself somewhere, anywhere that wasn't where she was.

Moving slowly, bringing her bare feet together on the soft, warm carpet, then stepping apart and doing it all again, she could still feel his eyes on her. It was like his hands were on her and made it feel like bugs were walking all over her skin. She opened her eyes again and looked at his.

"Mr. Turner," she said, and waited for him to look at her face. "Mr. Turner, why do you hate me? Why do you want to hurt me and do all this to me? Why, Mr. Turner?"