Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-2008, 08:20 AM   #11
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer
I understand people have your "picks" for guys or gals but let's say you really hook it up with this guy (or girl) and you cross them off because he's short or because she has small boobs - something they can't control. Next thing I expect from you is that you don't date a guy because he has a small penis.
I can understand why you feel that way, honestly, but ... if you (or anybody else) simply isn't attracted to small guys - or women with small breasts - for example that's it. It might seem unfair but it's not about "judging" them. They might still be great people, great personalities to be friends with but that's not the point.
Physical attraction to other people is also something one cannot control or change.
About the small penis ... well, that's not really about attraction since you don't run around with your member swinging free (I hope) so this particular body part doesn't enter the ring right from the start. However, if the penis size contributes to her not being sexually fulfilled it certainly is a reason to some women to let this relationship go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer
Poor choice of clothing shouldn't really be that much of a difference. They're clothes that you wear that you get from the store. Any person can change their clothing at any time - so I really don't think clothing choice should really be an issue. If they're "forced" to put on brand names, they'll "look good" but what good does that really do?
I can't speak for ChiTownHoney here but in my opinion "poor choice of clothing" doesn't mean the man's clothes are "cheap" or not of any name brands but rather about the style, the combination, the general way his clothes look on him and make him look. A man wearing "cheap", non-brand clothes can still look quite sexy if he simply makes the right choices about what to wear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concrad
Spoken like a true prodigy. Absolutely right, I've lost count of the times I've seen horrible fat, arrogant, ugly, badly dressed, and uncouth men with total stunners on their arm. I look at them and see they have gold rolex watches, they get into big mercedes cars etc. It makes me so sad.
Yes, no doubt about that. Enough women are just a different kind of prostitute. Many women can be bought with money to stay with a guy and have sex with him no matter how physically repulsive he might be, no matter what a scorched personality he might sport.
I think the important question is: Would you prefer such a woman at your side instead of one that actually appreciates you for who and what you are?

The two notions mentioned above (physical build and money) actually go hand-in-hand anthropologically as well as psychologically.
We usually search for a mate with which the possibility of promising offspring and a successful heritage (and thus survival of the tribe) can be achieved. A large, well-built man seems to offer good and healthy genes as well as physical protection from any enemies and predators. That's still in women's heads somewhere. However physical attributes alone do not ensure a successful family and security for children nowadays anymore. That's where the money comes in. For ages the rich man could provide the best care and - additionally - compensate for eventual physical shortcomings with his wealth and the (gained by that wealth) influence. So naturally to many woman those attributes still have a high value (in their minds). Not really surprising when you look at it.
Of course women have realized physical protection isn't that much of an issue anymore (depending on where you live) and professional success (thus money) can be gained by themselves (depending on where you live once again) so - considering our Western society - we don't have to be on the lookout for those things in men anymore.
Doesn't mean we don't like them, though.

Last edited by Sternenlied; 11-22-2008 at 09:05 AM.
Sternenlied is offline   Reply With Quote