Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-22-2009, 10:50 PM   #1
HollyQ
Privileged Member

HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HollyQ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HollyQ
Default I hate nights home alone

First story, please be gentle (haha, yeah right!). My Master encouraged me to write something, so I obeyed

I hate nights home alone. Ever since my boyfriend went away for college, his weekends home to visit me have been fewer and fewer. It used to be every weekend, then every other, now he just lets me know if he is going to be around at all. Hopefully next year I will be able to afford to join him, but for now its bartending and saving up. He said he is going to be here next weekend, so I thought I would plan a little surprise for him. He told me he has a fantasy about tying me up, and while I never gave much thought to that, I miss him so much that I will play into it. I went and got some rope, and bandanas to use for blindfolds, and I hope this will make him happy. A whole week left to wait though, and the anticipation is killing me!! Thank goodness I have work to distract me.

I work at, well, not the nicest bar. Its good money though, as long as you show off enough of your body. I find that a bikini top shows off my nicely shaped B cup tits exquisitely, which fit me perfectly at 110 lbs, and a pair of short shorts with some knee high boots add to the appeal. I get made fun of for my tramp stamp all the time, so easily visible right above where the shorts tightly frame my ass. My long red hair covers most of my back, and I have the piercing green eyes to go along with it. I get passed phone numbers all the time, all of which go into the trash. My body is for my boyfriend alone, and no one else to touch or enjoy. But they can look all they want. This one guy in particular, a tall muscular guy (I think his name is Jack) comes in to see me every shift I work. He always greets me with this stupid “Good evening Holly”, like he’s trying to sound sexy. I don’t go for the brutish, muscle types, never have. He has asked me out on more than once occasion, and I have turned him down every time, sometimes I have had to be very blunt about it. I hate having to be mean, but some guys just don’t get the hint. When I say no, it means no, plain and simple.

I had the night off that night, and decided to go out for a nice, quiet twilight jog. I put my iPod onto my favorite mix for a slow run, and headed out the door. I live in the nicest neighborhood, neighbors are so friendly and always say hello, so I never lock my door when I go running, there’s no need. I always leave my light on in the upstairs hallway though, in case I take too long on my run and its dark when I get home. I took my time and run along the river trail, and just enjoy the cool fall air against my skin. I didn’t even realize I had been running for over an hour, and when I did, I turned around to head back home for a nice hot shower. It was getting dark, and I hate running by myself when it’s this dark out. As safe as my neighborhood is, I was wearing little running shorts and a tank top, and I kind of stood out on the quiet path. But I finally made it back to my house, came inside, and closed the door. I could have sworn I remembered to turn the light on. When have I ever forgotten? No big deal, it had been a long day and I was sure I was just forgetful.

I couldn’t make it up the stairs fast enough to get to the shower. I hate being dirty and sweaty, even when the run makes me feel awake and alive. My glance went from the bathroom, to my bedroom door across the hall. Why did I close it? I didn’t remember doing that. When have I ever closed my bedroom door? I live alone, there’s no need. The wind must have blown it shut while I was out, that was the only explanation. I started up the shower, and plugged my music player into the dock in the bathroom, I love having music playing while I am in the shower, being a Pisces, I adore the water and the way it feels running over my body. I had it on pretty loud, a nice way to end my day and distract myself from how much I miss my boyfriend. I stripped off my sweaty clothes and stepped into the steaming hot shower. The music was so loud, in fact, that I didn’t hear the bedroom door open. I also didn’t hear the footsteps through my hall, and into my bathroom.

“Good evening Holly”. I froze to the spot. Oh my god, who the fuck was that? “You really are a stupid bitch, you know that? Leaving your door unlocked after acting like such a little cock tease, I’m here to give you exactly what you want, you little slut. Come out of there, you have a lot of making up to do to me”. Oh god, it’s that asshole from the bar. I recognized the voice! “Get the fuck out of my house” is all I could muster, and my voice squeaked so much that I know he could hear the fear in it. I cowered in the corner of the shower, and I knew I had nowhere else to go. There had to be a way I could get out of my house, think Holly, think!! “Heh, right, like I am going to leave a sweet piece of ass like you when I can just take what I want, and you know it’s what you want too. Come out little slut, we have a long night ahead of us”. I felt completely lost, I had no idea what I was going to do, and that was when he ripped off the shower curtain. He stood above me, well over 6 feet tall, and built like a biker should be. His dirty hands grabbed my shoulders and pulled me roughly out of the bath, and threw me onto the floor. My head hit the tile and it felt like it split open. The room got dizzy for a moment, and I forgot where I was. I didn’t even have a second to collect myself when he was on top of me, holding my wrists to the floor with those huge, dirty hands. I felt like my head is bleeding, everything was a blur. My face was pressed against the tile, and I could see droplets of blood coming from my head.

“Go fuck yourself, asshole” was all I could muster. But the words were weak, and filled with fear. “Shut the fuck up”. He growled at me and put his hands over my mouth, all my screaming and crying muffled beneath his dirty hand. His other hand reached up and grabbed my head, pushing it harder into the tile. “Don’t. Fucking. Move.” The hand on the back of my head moved to his jeans, and I could hear the zipper come down. I didn’t even have a second to realize what was happening until he was thrusting violently into me. My pussy was torn apart with the force, and ached as he pounded hard into me. I started to come back to reality, and realized my hands were free. I reached back for his hair, and grabbed a good chunk. I caught him completely off guard, and slammed his head into the sink. I could hear his breath leave, and I could see this was my only chance. I stood up and took one step forward, when his hand caught my ankle and I went crashing to the floor again. “You little cunt, who the fuck do you think you are. You’re gonna pay for that shit”. He flipped me over on my back and pinned my arms with his knees. One hand went to my throat, the other started beating me mercilessly, hitting me over and over. I could feel my cheekbone break, and the blood dribbled out of my mouth. He finished beating me, I have no idea how long it took, but finally he calmed down and I couldn’t even see. “Try that shit again, and I’ll break your ankles. Let’s see you try to run then you little slut. Now, you’re gonna open that wet little mouth, and you’re be a good little girl and take what I have to give you. And if I feel teeth, I’ll break em out of your face, do you fucking understand me?” I could barely muster the word “yes” when he slammed his cock into my mouth. I could feel every inch slamming into my throat, taste the salty fluid dripping down my throat. Tears streamed down my face as I made a conscious effort not to allow my teeth to close, for fear of losing them.

My arms still pinned, he grabbed the back of my head and slammed hard into my bleeding mouth. I prayed for it to end, I cried and prayed to God for it to end. Finally, he finished in my throat, choking me with his seed, and withdrew. I laid on the floor defeated. “You ain’t done cunt”, and he grabbed my throat and threw me into the bedroom, I slid across the hardwood floor and rested near the bed. “What the fuck is this? Were you waiting for me?” he laughed as he walked across the room. I was in too much pain to move, to even look up. I had no idea he grabbed the rope and one of the bandanas I had set out for my boyfriend’s visit. “Oh this just got a lot more fun. Frees up my hands to properly rape you.” He tied my hands behind my back, and gagged me with the bandana. He did it so deftly, it only took a second. God, he’s done this before, I am just another victim. It was barely a second before he entered me again, tearing me apart with every deep thrust. I cried out from behind the gag, but my screams were muffled and soft, and only seemed to excite him more. With every thrust, he got move violent, and grabbed my throat and squeezed it until I couldn’t breathe. Just when I felt like I was going to pass out, he let go and stopped. When he withdrew from me, I prayed it was over, but I knew it wasn’t. I felt his hard dick press against my tight little asshole, and panic set it. “Please God no!! Please!! No, I can’t!” I screamed with all my strength. He pulled my head back with my hair and hit me, hard. “Scared, cunt? Good, you should be.” He pushed hard into my ass, I could feel it tear and rip, and felt him push all the way into me. The pain was blinding, and I screamed aimlessly. I was fighting back with all I had left, and he just slammed into me harder and rougher. I heard him grunt, and felt him convulse, and prayed it was over. He collapsed on my back, pressing me to the ground, I could feel his every breath as I laid there weeping. As quickly as he entered, he stood up and I heard him zip up. “Thanks for the ride bitch, see you at work” and he walked out of my bedroom, leaving me tied up and bloody, and continuing to pray for my life.
HollyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 06:00 PM   #2
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very nicely done, Holly.

Well written with good characters and dialog. Very believable tale...

I liked the explanation of why the rope was so handy.

+ Rep and 5 Stars
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:21 PM   #3
captdsulu

captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great job.

+ rep
captdsulu is offline   Reply With Quote