Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-20-2009, 04:42 PM   #1
JaniceJ
Privileged Member

JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Unwanted Encounter

Hello, my name is Jessica, but my friends call me Jessie or Jess. My day went better than most and on the way home I decided to purchase a new pair of shoes I had been eying for awhile. Box in hand I headed for my car. No care in the world. And then it happened, nothing wild or violent, just a slight touch to the base of the neck. I had no feeling at all, could not move a muscle, but was totally aware of my surroundings. I ended up in the back seat of a car with a man and a women. A second women drove the car.

The drive took me to a building in the country. I was carried into a garage, the interior converted into some sort of “pleasure” room. The most imposing feature was a device that looked like a cross. With very little effort, the two women, who were much stronger than they looked, took my slack body, cuffed my hands at the extremes of the crossbeam and secured my waist with a belt around the upright beam of the device. A touch to the base of my neck and all my feeling came back. I could move once again but my struggles were useless.

The three strangers stood in front of me. Smiling. Then the unthinkable happened. The only way I can explain what happened is they “peeled” off their skin. It was as though they were removing a divers wetsuit. They hung their “suits” up and stood facing me. They were some sort of aliens I guess. Human in size with very smooth skin. Their eyes were very large and their mouths lipless. They had no nose or ears, but there were slits on the sides of their necks.

The “male” smiled and reached down to grab what I assumed was his sex member. It was very small, tiny actually. But as he smiled the penis started to grow. The size quickly went from small to large. Then he did something no human could do. He was able to change the shape of his member. Short to long, thin to thick, smooth to textured, straight, curved or twisted. He seemed to be able to do any shape or size he wanted. And he was moving closer to me.

I began to struggle but it was useless. The two females stood at my sides, playing with my breasts. But they were the least of my worries. The male stood a few feet away. His penis was straight and almost thin when a bulge or head the size of a golf ball started to form at the tip. Without moving he extended the penis, pressing the head against my mound. And then he entered me.

The ball stretching me as it went in. I felt it move deep inside me until it met resistance, stretching me in that direction. Then he began to stroke in and out but not in a human way. His member never moved. It stayed extended inside me. Filling me. He was able to move the bulge along the length of the shaft. Each time pulling out and then reentering me. Slowly at first…..then fast and harder. My mind wondered and I have no idea how long this went on, but it did eventually end.

He was still inside me, but the bulge was gone. He motioned with his eyes for me to look down at the 3 or 4 feet of penis that extended between me and him. A band or ring formed around about midway along the shaft. It seemed to pulsate, swelling somewhat before relaxing to its initial shape. Then a second ring appeared. Followed by a third, fourth and fifth ring. He was able to move the rings in any direction along the shaft he wanted. He smiled at me as he sent the first ring inside me. And once inside me it swelled and relaxed in size. I felt the larger sized second ring stretch me as it entered. The last three rings ran down the shaft in unison and as they entered me it felt like I was riding over speed bumps. Once inside the rings expanded and contracted, moved back and forth in all directions. Some slipped out only to reenter. Each time driving my senses wild. Five rings out, five rings in. Bump, bump, bump.

He pulled out fast, let out a sound and I watched as he came. It was like a garden hose. He paused for a moment, smiled, and came some more. It was like he could turn it off and on at will. Without warning and very quickly he entered me. His penis very thick this time and with bumps all over it. And he came. And came. And came. Far more than my body could hold. I felt it running down my legs. And still he continued to come.

He finally pulled out. The two females backed off. They had done a number on my breasts. They smiled and puts their skin “suits” back on. Once again a slight pinch on the neck and I could not move. I was driven back to a park near the mall. A pinch released me from my paralysis. They did have one last surprise for me. As the male unzipped his pants and pulled out his member, the female pulled me to the seat. They were going to rape me the old fashioned way. I struggled but he was able to enter my mouth. As he did he came. The flow was choking. I had to swallow. Sperm ran down my chin. He continued to come. And when he withdrew, the penis continued to squirt sperm over my chest and stomach until it snaked under my skirt and entered me. He seemed to have an unlimited amount of sperm. He came and came and came. Filling me and then some.

When they pushed me out of the car, I was a mess. Filled and covered with his seed. I tried to walk but was unable to. I needed to rest. As I laid there, looking up at the sky, I wondered how many others like these three were up there.
JaniceJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 06:07 PM   #2
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Janice,

You never disappoint with your tales. So very fresh and inventive....

Thank You, Dear.

+ Rep and 5 Stars
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:26 PM   #3
captdsulu

captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

+rep

Thanks
captdsulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:59 AM   #4
JaniceJ
Privileged Member

JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thank You F4F for your kind words.

And Thank You captdsulu. Hope you enjoyed it.
JaniceJ is offline   Reply With Quote