Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-11-2008, 05:40 PM   #41
danxdan

danxdan Level 3 (300+)danxdan Level 3 (300+)danxdan Level 3 (300+)danxdan Level 3 (300+)

its a hot fantasy of mine to rape the neighbors wife
danxdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:50 AM   #42
Psionic_X

Psionic_X has initial reputation

Out of these four choices I have to go with the young virgin. Preferably between 18-22. And I want her to be what I call a "pure" virgin. That means I don't want one of those bitches that sucked off every member of the football team because "its not really sex" or gave up their ass to protect their pussy for marriage. I want her sexual experience to be minimal and by that I mean I want her to have done no more than give daddy a kiss on the cheek goodnight.
Psionic_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:42 AM   #43
Frenchie

Frenchie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Frenchie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A mature serious married woman who's had sex with her husband only 40-50

perhaps she is Grand Ma
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:05 AM   #44
Nemesis2008

Nemesis2008 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkybloke View Post
respectable professional married women 25 - 45
+1

Right on the money for my (semi) daily fantasies. Stranger or someone I know... doesn't matter. Every day is different..

"If there are self made pergatories then we all must live in them. Mine can be no worse than someone elses."
Nemesis2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:54 PM   #45
bayresident

bayresident has initial reputation

i definitely would go with the married woman
bayresident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 01:33 AM   #46
WingedMasamune

WingedMasamune has initial reputation

I choose the hot wife/milf . I would violate her in front of her husband
WingedMasamune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:10 PM   #47
Slappedher

Slappedher has initial reputation

I think i would go for a married woman.
Slappedher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:16 PM   #48
drmephisto

How about the serious young married woman who knows no other man but her husband, who wears shorts and tank tops like a tease? That's for me!
Old 09-17-2008, 04:27 PM   #49
psimiol

psimiol has initial reputation

Young innocent virgin of course
psimiol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:01 AM   #50
fabregas

fabregas has initial reputation

First Choice ---> Young Virgin
fabregas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:20 PM   #51
donnalee_s
almost gone

donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I know there aren't many around...but what about
an older virgin...in her 30's...still waiting for Mr right
and she gets Mr rapist?
donnalee_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:42 PM   #52
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That would be my favorite donna, knowing she's gone years without feeling a man inside of her and being that I'm a young man I'd want to keep that woman for myself *daydreams*
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 04:55 PM   #53
xavior
Banned

xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)xavior has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'll go with the virgin, married woman goes second.
xavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 10:27 PM   #54
older and wiser
Privileged Member

older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to older and wiser

hmm, the virgin esp. maybe on wedding night as rest of gang hold back husband, then make him watch as we take it in turns to use every hole. Then again, the mature (30 something) housewife, I mean and I hope she does not mind me saying so, WyckedCunt is the dogs bollocks!!!! I mean, who wouldn't. Very hard choice, guess I would want to try both before making my mind up!!
older and wiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 12:58 AM   #55
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

I guess I am just a sick bastard.
To me it isn't about anything specific, young or old ..bitch or sweet. different women enable a different type of evil thought and desires.

young virgin ..hmm sure ..disease free certainlya bonus
young cocktease= hatefuck.
milf ..probably in front of husband or young virgin daughter, especially as blackmail so I won't tough the young virgin.
older virgin..do her wrong and break her in rough.

I'm more fixated on the act then the actors i think, although the actors still dictate the type of scene
GeorgeDaBrute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:55 AM   #56
VirginGirl

VirginGirl has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to VirginGirl Send a message via Skype™ to VirginGirl
Default Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raper_Pimp View Post
A young sexy virgin with a sweet innocent face !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TZOFOSHO View Post
the young virgin is really the only one who appeals to me, maybe the married woman depending upon how 'mature' she is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragman View Post
the virgin idea is always fun, Though i agree with TZO the married woman might be near the top of the list as well depending on the citrcumstances.
Quote:
Originally Posted by k64 View Post
Definitely the virgin. Either that or a tease.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctomie View Post

The virgin would be my ideal victim prototype. The fact that they are less experienced and more innocent would be a turn-on for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chet View Post
younger better!
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggystylethatgirl View Post
just about everybody or anybody is gonna go for the virgin

sweet & innocent virgin - damn thats yummy sounding
Quote:
Originally Posted by morley View Post
Unspoiled, innocent, clean. It's like tilling a field that has never been walked on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHard View Post
Young... 18 to 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRapy View Post
I'd like an arrogant young bitch with a "better than you" attitude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xchase View Post
a young innocent virgin!!!!

vids with just the expression on the victims face when they are taken for the first time is priceless
Quote:
Originally Posted by whyaskwhy View Post
Young Virgin!!! 18-25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unblinking Eye View Post
Definitely a young virgin would be my preference. There are some physical reasons behind it, as I'd expect a virgin to be tighter and the experience would likely hurt her physically a lot more than a woman who is already broken in. However, I think the best part would be the psychological damage. Every other choice on that list is going to have had previous sexual experiences and, more likely than not, at least some of those experiences will have been happy and enjoyable. While raping a woman like that is sure to still be extremely traumatic for her, she'll still have had pleasant experiences with sex to draw on and remember as she recovers from the ordeal. Raping a virgin means that her first experience, and only frame of reference in regards to sex, is going to be one of humiliation, trauma and pain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanyo3x View Post
The innocent girl or the dominant older milf. (I.e. stuck up bitch)
Quote:
Originally Posted by danxdan View Post
young virgins, or the hot wife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psionic_X View Post
Out of these four choices I have to go with the young virgin. Preferably between 18-22. And I want her to be what I call a "pure" virgin. That means I don't want one of those bitches that sucked off every member of the football team because "its not really sex" or gave up their ass to protect their pussy for marriage. I want her sexual experience to be minimal and by that I mean I want her to have done no more than give daddy a kiss on the cheek goodnight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by psimiol View Post
Young innocent virgin of course
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabregas View Post
First Choice ---> Young Virgin
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavior View Post
I'll go with the virgin, married woman goes second.

Wow, suddenly my status as a virgin doesn't feel so embarrassing anymore! Especially since I'm a smart-aleck too...

I really love to fantasise about having my virginity stolen from me like that. My cunt hole is really, really small, and I know it would hurt a LOT for a guy to just shove his cock in there and pound away with no care for my comfort... or better yet, relishing every scream of agonising pain he causes.

I've never even seen a real cock before, and I imagine seeing it for the first time and being terrified knowing what he plans to do with it... begging for mercy and crying, telling him that I'm a virgin, and having him smirk and say, all the better, it will hurt you more.

:blush:
Klara
VirginGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:30 AM   #57
robertwright

robertwright has initial reputation

A mature seriously minded woman who only has sex with her husband - An attractive married mom who would be mortified if I so much as gave her a compliment on her appearance or the way she was dressed. Perhaps I have seen her in the supermarket shopping and decide to leer at her and follow her to her car. Perhaps she works in a shop or an office. Just a lady who is ... well - every day.
robertwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:46 AM   #58
medic1

medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)

I'd have to try them all b4 making my mind up
medic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 02:16 PM   #59
Hoselvr6164

Hoselvr6164 has initial reputation

I would have to go with the married woman - a MILF - preferably in a business suit - that would work to combine two of my favorite subjects - rape and pantyhose.

The young virgin would come in a close second - maybe for dessert.
Hoselvr6164 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 06:09 PM   #60
Johnboy267

Johnboy267 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnboy267 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnboy267 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnboy267 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnboy267 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnboy267 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnboy267 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnboy267 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnboy267 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnboy267 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnboy267 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Absolutely the Married Mom, as long as she's a MILF. The virgin doesn't really do anything for me.

Rape Fantasies are as often about Domination and Victim Humiliation as they are about the sex.
A more experienced woman will understand what's coming (or cumming) in all it's gory detail. She knows how to suck a cock, and at least understands Anal, even if she's never done it.
She'll beg me to not cum in her pussy, afraid she might get pregnant, then she'll say she'll do whatever I want if I won't cum inside her.
Then, realizing what she's promised, Her eyes will grow wide with fright as she imagines that I might shove my cock hard up her ass, humiliating her by making her look in a mirror as I have her doggie-style on the floor, before shoving my shit-covered cock in her mouth and making her swallow my cum.

So degrading for her. So exciting for me..
Johnboy267 is offline   Reply With Quote