Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-17-2008, 12:48 PM   #1
cdkate

cdkate Level 5 (500+)cdkate Level 5 (500+)cdkate Level 5 (500+)cdkate Level 5 (500+)cdkate Level 5 (500+)cdkate Level 5 (500+)
Default Official Premiership thread 2008/2009 season

Just wondering what UK or other football fans think so far!

As an As an Aston Villa fan 4-2 v Man City ! Great result!

Your thoughts on your team!

Please comment!
Old 08-18-2008, 02:49 AM   #2
soledad_my

soledad_my has initial reputation

The way Man Utd played against Newcastle in the first match of the season.....and the way Chelsea played against portsmouth....No way Man Utd can win the premiership this year, even with C Ronaldo and Tevez back in action.
soledad_my is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 10:30 AM   #3
jujunacht

jujunacht has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by soledad_my View Post
The way Man Utd played against Newcastle in the first match of the season.....and the way Chelsea played against portsmouth....No way Man Utd can win the premiership this year, even with C Ronaldo and Tevez back in action.
Man Utd had a rough start last year too. I did cry when Rooney missed that last kick, though.
jujunacht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 11:26 AM   #4
KenoRules666

KenoRules666 has initial reputation

I think and hope Liverpool walks away with it this year
KenoRules666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 12:56 PM   #5
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

The first week of the premier league was exciting but without big surprises,even the result of Man U was expected as the Man U played that match without some important players like Ronaldo.
and this is the full results of the last week.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled-1.jpg (69.1 KB, 51 views)
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 01:24 PM   #6
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Location: On a return flight from Hades...That was one dull vacation!
Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm a big Liverpool Football Club supporter, personally I feel this years title race will be one of the tightest for years.
Naturally all of the pundits back home in the UK are stating exactly what they always do, and that is the top of the table will be the same as the previous year...they do like to play it safe.
Early season results really don't go very far to suggest who's going win...often there's a team who thrive during the first third of the season, my speculation is that Villa may fill that role this time around.
I personally don't feel that Man Utd are going to wind up being this seasons winners, and thats not just because I am scouse. Last years premier league victory had far more to do with the other teams tripping themselves up and allowing Man Utd to step in and pick up the pieces, although as painful as it is to say...you cannot take away from them the level of last years achievement.
As a Liverpool fan I see us being closer than we have in recent years, providing we can maintain a decent start and grind out some result I feel we will be there or there about at the end of the season challenging for the title.
Personally I feel Chelsea are the team to beat this time around, the new managerial choice is inspired and there won't be any of the silliness within the club that frankly robbed them of the league title last year. I think without the situations behind the scenes, Chelsea would have walked away with the league easily.
I think Arsenal will continue to show amazing promise as they always seem to do, although their inability to get down and dirty and fight for a result will yet again go against them, i feel this will be Wenger's final Premier League season...even potentially losing his job mid season. That may not be a bad thing though as I imagine a move to a Spanish club would be more rewarding to Wenger's footballing philosophies...and as far as i am concerned I hold a great deal of admiration for the man for not moving away from them.
As per usual the bottom of the league will undoubtedly consist of the usual suspects, the newly promoted teams will all flirt with potential disaster, Stoke will occupy the bottom position pretty much all season as the whipping boys, although I feel that both Hull and Wigan will keep out of danger come the end of the season.
My own personal suspicion is that Bolton will fall to The Championship, and also Everton will finally slip up after all these years and take up their rightful place out of the Premiership and also the city when they move. lol

So there you have it, Lemarchand's predictions for the oncoming season.

Regards,

lemarchand
Lemarchand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 12:25 PM   #7
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemarchand View Post
I'm a big Liverpool Football Club supporter, personally I feel this years title race will be one of the tightest for years.
Honestly I don't think Liverpool could win the premier league title this season,I know they have some superstars like Torres and Gerrard but they haven't the good substitutes,and for this the league would hard for them specilay in this season you will see a team like Chelsea is a new look after they got a real coach.
also Man U is still strong and Arsenal is better than the last season,for me I support Arsenal "but after the Bro and Wigan! ".
Old 08-22-2008, 09:50 AM   #8
ezzdx
Banned

For me the last week of the premier league was good as the two Egyptian forwards Mido and Amr Zaki scored with the Bro and Wigan,but from the most views I saw I think Zaki will be one of the best forwards in the premier league as he has a strong body and he good in the ball control,free kicks and shoting by leg and head.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg midio zaki.jpg (66.5 KB, 34 views)
Old 08-22-2008, 10:30 AM   #9
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Location: On a return flight from Hades...That was one dull vacation!
Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Don't want to be the one doing the correcting here ezzdx, but they are affectionately nicknamed Boro, not Bro.
Lemarchand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 05:32 AM   #10
ezzdx
Banned

You are right! it should be Boro rather than Bro but I wrote it as I say or spell it,and I usually don't care about this insignificant things.
But I thought you was posting you opinion for my views about your team or the Boro or Wigan or Mido or Zaki.
Old 08-23-2008, 07:29 AM   #11
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx View Post
You are right! it should be Boro rather than Bro but I wrote it as I say or spell it,and I usually don't care about this insignificant things.
But I thought you was posting you opinion for my views about your team or the Boro or Wigan or Mido or Zaki.
I remember that Ravanelli played in the Boro...he was a tough player for sure!

MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 12:29 PM   #12
ezzdx
Banned

I didn't see Ravanelli in many mutches but he has a special look or style by his white hair.
about Mido,he scored again and this time in Liverpool but unfortunately they lose in the last 5 minutes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mido.jpg (55.2 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by ezzdx; 08-24-2008 at 07:01 AM.
Old 08-26-2008, 01:30 PM   #13
ezzdx
Banned

And this is the results of the second week,the big teams won except Arsenal.
Zaki played a good match against Chelsea but Wigan need to buy more players.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled-1.jpg (54.9 KB, 10 views)