Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-16-2006, 09:08 AM   #21
Brek

Brek is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Brek Send a message via MSN to Brek

To be fair, no one has an obligation to actively seek out a similar thread before posting that they missed a particular thing.

Grm: To argue that intelligent people never use ad hominems is totally ludicrous. It's laughable on the face of it. Yes, an ad hom is a detraction from the argument, but it doesn't undermine the logic of the offending advocate either (which would be a meta-ad hom argument to make: "Ignore him because he's mean!"), and sometimes it's appropriate... well, okay, it makes you feel better.
Brek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 11:03 AM   #22
ankur_masti

ankur_masti has initial reputation
Default hi....

toooooo....hootttttt
take care....
ankur_masti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 11:51 AM   #23
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brek
To be fair, no one has an obligation to actively seek out a similar thread before posting that they missed a particular thing.

Grm: To argue that intelligent people never use ad hominems is totally ludicrous. It's laughable on the face of it. Yes, an ad hom is a detraction from the argument, but it doesn't undermine the logic of the offending advocate either (which would be a meta-ad hom argument to make: "Ignore him because he's mean!"), and sometimes it's appropriate... well, okay, it makes you feel better.
omg, whats with pre-teen kids with pimply asses attempting to sound intelligent on a RAPE BOARD,

seriously, get a life.....

smh
Old 04-16-2006, 12:34 PM   #24
joehill

joehill has initial reputation

You area pertty one I bet you give good head. nice pic thanks
joehill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 02:22 PM   #25
Brek

Persian: Not pre-teen, your behavior is like a troll's which is far worse, and if you think I'm faux-intellectual you might try arguments rather than alleging blatantly false things that can only be supported because you don't fucking know me. I could be a 80 year old grandmother in Uzbekistan for all you know, and indeed care.

Also, why should a rape board be treated any differently? People've made arguments and claims, I've responded. They haven't been doctoral dissertations. Or is it only you who gets to get away with making (truly dumbass) arguments while everyone else should gawk?
"The BDSM credo, "safe, sane and consensual," does NOT mean that all scenes have to be about consent fantasies. It means only that all participants should consent to what their scene consists of. And if I want my boyfriend to chase me around the house, fling me on the bed, pull off my clothes and pry my legs open.." - Lorelei
Old 04-16-2006, 11:30 PM   #26
persiangurl

Quote:
Persian: Not pre-teen, your behavior is like a troll's which is far worse, and if you think I'm faux-intellectual you might try arguments rather than alleging blatantly false things that can only be supported because you don't fucking know me. I could be a 80 year old grandmother in Uzbekistan for all you know, and indeed care.

Also, why should a rape board be treated any differently? People've made arguments and claims, I've responded. They haven't been doctoral dissertations. Or is it only you who gets to get away with making (truly dumbass) arguments while everyone else should gawk?

awwwwwww, its always so adorable when kids think their opinion matters

hahahhahahah
Old 04-17-2006, 04:01 AM   #27
Brek

Awwwwww, it's always so adorable when senility sets in.
"The BDSM credo, "safe, sane and consensual," does NOT mean that all scenes have to be about consent fantasies. It means only that all participants should consent to what their scene consists of. And if I want my boyfriend to chase me around the house, fling me on the bed, pull off my clothes and pry my legs open.." - Lorelei
Old 04-29-2006, 04:14 PM   #28
IrishBeauty

IrishBeauty has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to IrishBeauty Send a message via MSN to IrishBeauty Send a message via Yahoo to IrishBeauty

Indeed she has a pretty face... now if only her attitude were something to match. You see PG, looks are not everyting in this world. Basing upon what I have viewed of your attitude so far, I find you to be one of the ugliest creatures I have ever had the displeasure of running in to. You see... you may be able to get any guy in the world to drule after you and fuck you, but you're going to have a very hard time finding anyone who will want to spend eternity with you, because no man in his right mind is going to want to put up with snot nosed attitude. Beauty on the outside may be something... but in the long run it adds up to diddly squat. You may want to start readjusting your way of thinking, because one of these days it's going to get you into a lot of trouble.
IrishBeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 06:12 PM   #29
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishBeauty
Indeed she has a pretty face... now if only her attitude were something to match. You see PG, looks are not everyting in this world. Basing upon what I have viewed of your attitude so far, I find you to be one of the ugliest creatures I have ever had the displeasure of running in to. You see... you may be able to get any guy in the world to drule after you and fuck you, but you're going to have a very hard time finding anyone who will want to spend eternity with you, because no man in his right mind is going to want to put up with snot nosed attitude. Beauty on the outside may be something... but in the long run it adds up to diddly squat. You may want to start readjusting your way of thinking, because one of these days it's going to get you into a lot of trouble.
^^^^

only an ugly girl would say that

lol
Old 04-29-2006, 08:01 PM   #30
Route66

Route66 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Route66 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Route66 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Route66 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Route66 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Route66 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Route66 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Route66 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Route66 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Route66 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Route66 Send a message via Yahoo to Route66

Trust me,she aint ugly,neither are you either,but i am only a bloke so what do i know!
Route66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 08:22 PM   #31
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Route66
Trust me,she aint ugly,neither are you either,but i am only a bloke so what do i know!

lol, let me direct you to the memerbs intro thread where she posts her down-syndrome face
Old 04-29-2006, 08:34 PM   #32
stevoj

stevoj has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiangurl
lol, let me direct you to the memerbs intro thread where she posts her down-syndrome face
I know i'm going to get insulted no end for this and i don't but i don't nave a problem with you persiangurl but i do think that comment is a bit harsh.we're not here to hurl insults at each other just to share a mutual interest and have a bit of fun.there,that's the extent of my comments on the subject so if you want to tell me how ugly I am and how i should just go away then so be it(but i'd rather you didn't,i already know how ugly i am )
stevoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 08:53 PM   #33
Brek

Actually, PG, ASTOUNDINGLY beautiful women I've met have been anorexic thanks in no small part to the beauty myths you buy into because they just happen to benefit you (and not even that much: PG, you're not hot shit). And what I, and what most guys past the 6th grade in emotional maturity, find hot isn't just a body, but a pretty face and a personality that matches. That's why you're doomed to have shitty and abusive relationships, PG. If you could get it through your thick and empty skull that a man who prides you for his looks a) cares about something that will inevitably disappear and so will dump you to the curb and b) is really looking for something to boost his masculinity, guess what, your relationships will, 90% of the time, suck.

Now, don't get me wrong, I love women who talk back. I love women who care about their appearance. But what I'm in the end looking for, and what anyone who can actually take care of you either sexually or emotionally will want and be looking for, is someone who I can actually enjoy being around. I'm sure there is a fascinating and intriguing woman underneath the attacks. So stop thinking that you attacking other people somehow makes you better than them (it doesn't, you just automatically lose when you do that - and that's Plato, not me, talking ) and just speak your mind openly and honestly, but POLITELY. You can ignore me and think I'm not attractive, but if you're alone in twenty years and EVERY man who'll date you by then has aged, you may find out that you made a, umm, mistake .
Old 04-29-2006, 08:58 PM   #34
persiangurl

Quote:
Actually, PG, ASTOUNDINGLY beautiful women I've met have been anorexic thanks in no small part to the beauty myths you buy into because they just happen to benefit you (and not even that much: PG, you're not hot shit). And what I, and what most guys past the 6th grade in emotional maturity, find hot isn't just a body, but a pretty face and a personality that matches. That's why you're doomed to have shitty and abusive relationships, PG. If you could get it through your thick and empty skull that a man who prides you for his looks a) cares about something that will inevitably disappear and so will dump you to the curb and b) is really looking for something to boost his masculinity, guess what, your relationships will, 90% of the time, suck.

Now, don't get me wrong, I love women who talk back. I love women who care about their appearance. But what I'm in the end looking for, and what anyone who can actually take care of you either sexually or emotionally will want and be looking for, is someone who I can actually enjoy being around. I'm sure there is a fascinating and intriguing woman underneath the attacks. So stop thinking that you attacking other people somehow makes you better than them (it doesn't, you just automatically lose when you do that - and that's Plato, not me, talking ) and just speak your mind openly and honestly, but POLITELY. You can ignore me and think I'm not attractive, but if you're alone in twenty years and EVERY man who'll date you by then has aged, you may find out that you made a, umm, mistake .

im so glad ur ponytail wearing , unibrow ass decided to once again join us

after all, who else would be our e-pinata? you make it so easy brek

fag + ponytail + low iq = fun!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-29-2006, 09:03 PM   #35
Brek

PG: I make it so easy because I really, colossally, don't care. You can pretend that you're a great person by hitting me with E-sticks: Beating up a Buddhist is just a sign that you're desperate .

What can I say, I love the Haddock eyebrows. (And I'm sure you won't get that reference because you don't read).