Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-17-2010, 11:44 PM   #1
rockie00

rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Arabian Nights (Descent and Betrayal)

A story of young mans descent into betrayal for the love of money, and it's ultimate cost. I have taken the liberty to switch from the narrative to first person when it seemed appropriate, and provided the reader with a web site that may be needed to fully understand the Frenchmans dialogue.

http://translation.babylon.com/english/to-french/

Arabian Nights (Descent and Betrayal)

5:30pm

Neither one of us had ever been to Arabian Nights before so naturally when we saw it billed on the hotel "Around Orlando" sheet in the room as a Dinner Theater we assumed that the dress would be, at the very least a nice dress for me and a suit or sports jacket for Bob. So I decided to wear a fairly skimpy little black thing and my gold five inch heels that I had worn a few nights earlier to see an Orlando production of "The Jersey Boys", and Bob wore a beautiful three piece suit, off white, almost bisque with the thinnest burgundy pinstripe and a burgundy silk tie. He looked fantastic.

We planned on going dancing around nine so after a lazy day by the pool we thought we would take in the early show at the Arabian Nights. We were surprised to see at least fifty people standing in line to buy tickets, and even more surprised when we saw that they were dressed in everything from blue jeans and tee shirts to shorts, tank tops, and clogs. Wow, we had heard that folks didn't dress much in Florida but this was really beyond the pale for a gal that comes from a place up north where people still dress up to go out at night.

"You're getting an awful lot of looks in that dress beautiful." Bob chided me with that ear to ear grin that also meant he overwhelmingly approved. He loved the fact that I was usually the best looking girl in any crowd. And to tell the absolute truth...so did I.

"This line isn't moving very fast." I said as I tried to avoid eye contact with some beer belly that hadn't taken his eyes off me since we got in line.

"I wish they would speed it up a bit, this guy is really making me uncomfortable. I mean really.....I don't mind them looking but this guy may start drooling at any time."

Bob laughed again. "Well' he said with tongue in cheek, "You know it's your fault. If you didn't dress like you were begging for it this wouldn't happen. I can't help but wonder just why you do it."

He would say things like that to get me going and when we first got together I took him seriously and we would always get into a big discussion about women being responsible for getting themselves raped because of the way they dressed or acted. But over the two years we had been together I came to understand that it was just his way of getting me fired up. He didn't actually believe it, but he loved to debate the point.

I noticed a man in the front of the line who was turned toward us and straining, it appeared, to locate someone in particular in the line. After a few moments of him weaving in and out and up and down he left the line and began to walk towards the rear of the line. As he got closer it became apparent he knew exactly where he was going.

He was a very well dressed man in a beautiful fitting suit. A light brown double breasted pinstripe that had obviously been tailored to fit perfectly. French cuffs and a gorgeous hand painted silk tie. He made a striking figure as he walked directly up to me.

"la Mlle, faites-moi s'il vous plaît l'honneur de prendre ces deux billets. Mon ami a manqué de me rencontrer et je n'ai aucune utilisation pour eux."

"I'm sorry, but I do not speak French." I said as he reached out and put two tickets in my hand. I looked at Bob, "Do you understand what he is saying?"

"Something about his friend not showing up, and he would be honored if you would take the tickets. I think..."

He had the bluest eyes I had ever seen...they were startling blue...almost mesmerizing. I looked at Bob. "Should I take them?

"S'il vous plait" he repeated several times as he pressed the tickets into my palm.

His manner was so sincere...so fetching I couldn't help but smile and shake my head yes, "Of course." I said. "Of course I will take them, thank you...thank you very much. Merci....merci." I said repeating the only French word I knew.

I could see by his smile and a slight bowing gesture that he was very pleased that I had accepted his gift. And then he left as quickly as he had arrived.

"Wasn't that a nice thing to do? I said to Bob. And he didn't even ask for any money."

"I was just afraid he was going to insist that you use the ticket to see the show with him." Bob joked.

"As blue as those eyes were I may have just done it." I laughed.

As much as I love horses I found this show to be totally boring. Some silly group of amateurs dressed in mid evil clothes and acting out a ridiculous story line. But the horses were beautiful. I love the tenaciousness of the Arabians.

8:00pm

We had a couple of drinks at a little sidewalk cafe and then headed back to the Hotel where the band had just begun their first set. It was a show set so there wasn't any dancing but they promised the next two sets would be nothing but dance tunes. We took a table for two near the bar and not too, too far from the dance floor. I loved to dance, and when I couldn't talk Bob into it the next best thing was to watch other people dance.

We ordered drinks and were enjoying the band. It seems like every band nowadays opens their show set with the Theme from Star wars and closes with the Theme from Rocky. I guess that's to get everyone geared up to get moving on the dance floor. The dance crowd was pretty lively for a resort hotel, which is rare, it's usually a bunch of middle aged parents screaming at their kids, and way too tied to get up on the dance floor. There were actually a couple of really good dancers out there tonight.

10:00pm

Bob requested the band play "Lady In Red" which they did for our first dance and as usual Bob waltzed me around the floor in complete control. When we got back to the table the waitress was arriving with another round of drinks.

"These are from the gentleman at the far end of the bar in the pinstriped Armani.....and he says he hopes you enjoyed the show."

We both looked immediately to see the little Frenchman that had given me the tickets smile and raise his glass.

"Tell him thank you very much." I said softly to Stephie, our waitress.

Bob must have seen something in my face or my body language.

"Well now gorgeous, by that look I suspect you may have been serious about going to see the show with our French friend there." he said in that irritating way that he had.

"Oh please Bob, you know good and well that I was only joking. I've been a one man woman ever since we've been together. But still" I said as I poked him in the ribs, " Those eyes are awfully blue."

The evening went on and we danced a few more times. It seemed that the more Bob danced and drank the more energy he got, and the more mobile he became on the dance floor. He was actually a very good dancer, his mother having insisted on him having ballroom training at an early age.

The Frenchman, staring at me most of the night did not go unnoticed by either of us. But like the four hundred pound gorilla in the room, neither of us wanted to mention it for fear it could start another discussion. It seemed that everything about him was cool and refined except his obvious lack of ability to be a bit more discreet. It was starting to make me uncomfortable, and I think Bob must have sensed it.

"I think I'll walk to the bar and get us another drink Linda, our waitress is rather busy and I think she could use a little help. Be right back." And off he went.

I knew what he was doing but he moved away too quickly for me to say anything or stop him. Instead of going to the near end of the bar he walked all the way to the end where the Frenchman was sitting.

11:30pm

"Hello" Bob said as he approached the Frenchman at the bar. And before he could say another word the Frenchman blurted out, almost as if an involuntary reaction," Je voudrais donner absolument rien à dépenser un soir, juste un soir avec votre femme."

"Maybe you could tell me how you really feel my friend." Bob responded in his most sarcastic tone."

"Elle est la plus exquisit créature j'ai vu dans ma vie."

"You don't say." Bob smiled as he called the bartender over to order.

The Frenchman put his hand on Bob's wrist. "Dès le premier instant j'ai vu son debout sur ligne je savais que j'aurais de posséder sa."

The bartender brought his drinks. Bob looked directly at the Frenchman and then slowly down to where the man held his wrist. He immediately released his grip. "Je suis désolé, pardon, mille excuses."

Bob picked up his drinks and once again eyed the Frenchman. "Let me see if I understand you correctly my friend since there is a bit of a language barrier. You have little puppy eyes for my woman, as you call her, and would like me to turn her over to you for the night.?"

"Oui, yes yes."

"And you're serious?"

"Oui oui plus graves."

"And shall we get the lady's permission, or would you prefer to proceed without it?" Again with his most sarcastic voice.

"De toute façon il n'a pas affaire à moi" the Frenchman replied in his most stoic tone.

It was now, when he heard him say that it didn't matter to him whether she acquiesced or he had to rape her, that Bob realized just how serious this French, not so, gentleman really was. Bob shook his head in half hearted disgust and began to walk away.

"Monsieur.........I can make you a very rich man.."

Bob paused, and turned back to face the Frenchman. "So, you think you can throw me a few dollars and I'll turn her over to you? Do you really think it's that simple? "

"Monsieur, I have enough cash in the hotel safe to purchase condominiums, summer houses, businesses, whatever I choose to buy in America. I would not insult you or your woman by offering you anything less than what she is worth."

Bob starred at him eye to eye for the longest time, then drank his glass of bourbon straight down and ordered another."You speak english pretty well my friend."

"How much money are we talking here." Bob said nervously as the bartender brought another drink.

"That is up to you my friend, what is that beautiful creature worth to you?"

Bob threw down the new drink as the gears turned in his head. Was this for real? Was this some kind of a con? Would he actually let me name my price?

Bob gritted his teeth, "$100,000"

"Fini" said the Frenchman.

Bob was shocked. He expected him to laugh at his offer.

He took a step closer, "$200,000"

"Fini" repeated the mad foreigner.

Bob's eyes widened at the excitement of hearing yes again.

He put his face inches from the Frenchman’s. "A half a million dollars and not one red cent less."

"We have a deal my friend."

Bob tried to keep his composure. They shook hands and the Frenchman ordered them a round of drinks.

" Vous les Américains ont une façon différente de négociation"

The Frenchman made a call and ordered someone, presumably his aid, to take a briefcase, call the hotel management and have them meet you, and put $500,000.00 in the briefcase and wait in the suite for further instructions.

"Here are my conditions Monsieur.....uh, I'm sorry, I've never even gotten your name." Bob said.

"Please call me Henri." the Frenchman replied.

"First of all Henri, I must be in possession of the money when this begins, secondly I must be in the room for the entire.....shall we say...event. And thirdly you mustn't harm her. You may use only enough force to subdue her, and no more. Do we have an understanding?"

"Of course we do, as I stated to you earlier, I would give anything to have a night with this magnificent creature. And I would never dream of harming her.I'll arrive at your room in two hours, and will have your money at that time.She looks marvelous in that dress." Said the Frenchman as he once again cast his eyes towards Linda.

Bob and Linda stood at the elevator door watching it count down from the tenth floor. Linda took his arm and pulled herself against him. "I had a really nice time tonight Bobby, and I'm feeling kinda turned on. Ya think you might put me to sleep in that special way that you have?"

Bob was tempted to tell her the deal and see if she'd go along with it. A half million was an awful lot of money and Linda certainly loved all the trappings that it would buy. She had never related any stories about previous affairs or boyfriends that would lead Bob to believe she might go along with it. It would be a long shot at best. He decided that it would be easier to ask for forgiveness than it would be to ask for permission.

"Sure baby...sure."

They got off the elevator and walked the distance to their room. Linda couldn't keep her hands off him. Poking, grabbing and rubbing, she was hot and feeling no pain.

When they entered the room Linda whispered in Bob's ear, "I'm going to slip into something a little more provocative baby."

"No...no beautiful, I want you just like you are. You look fantastic in that dress."

"Ok then, I'm going to freshen up a bit while you make us a couple of drinks. You'll probably have to go down the hall to the ice machine, what’s left in this bucket is mostly melted."

1:25am

Linda disappeared into the bathroom as Bob picked up the ice bucket and headed out the door leaving it slightly ajar. As he arrived at the ice machine, across from the elevator, the lights indicated the elevator was coming up. He watched nervously as it stopped at certain floors to pick up or leave off guest. Should he stop this before it went further? Would Linda ever forgive him? Could he keep her from going to the authorities afterwards? But then he thought about the money.......the money made it all worth the risk.

1:30am

The elevator door opens and out walks Henri with briefcase in hand. He walks directly over to the ice machine and lays the case on top of it. No words are spoken as he clicks the two latches to open the case. With a quick look to the right and then to the left, he opens the case to reveal the cash. Bob thumbs through one neatly banded stack of hundred dollar bills. He counted up to seventy five and guessed there were twenty five more. He figured each stack was $10,000. He quickly fingered through the rest of the case and counted fifty banded stacks just like the first one. He closed the case and nodded to the Frenchman. "The doors open....and she's in the bathroom."

Henri returned the nod and headed down the hall towards Bob and Linda's room. He entered the room cautiously, listening and looking. He heard the water running in the bathroom and his Adrenalin began to flow. He turned the lights down in the room and raised the volume on the stereo. When he heard the water stop he quickly went to the wall that separated the room from the bath and stood against it so Linda would walk by and be well into the room before she saw him.

The bathroom door swung open and Linda came walking out. She passed into Henri's view. Her parfume filled the room immediately. She was the most beautiful woman Henri had ever seen. Her long auburn hair laying gently on her bare back. Her gorgeous legs that finished in what appeared to be the most perfect ass he ever seen. Everything was perfect, even down to the way her feet fit into those six inch heels. He wanted to shout at her to turn and let him see her beautiful face but he waited and watched, he would see that face.....and everything else soon enough.

Linda checked herself one more time in the mirror and then picked up the glass of bourbon Bob had poured before he left for the ice. She touched it to her lips took a mouthful. And then suddenly she froze. She tilted her head as if to listen closely for some unknown sound. She felt a presence. Too frightened to look, we've all been there. She gathered her courage, halfway thinking it might be Bob sneaking up on her, and slowly turned around.

"What in god's name are you doing here." she shouted at him.

"Je suis venu pour vous" Henri said calmly.

"What....what did you say?" Linda screeched.

"Je viens de vous donner le meilleur nuit de votre vie" Henri said as he moved a step closer.

Linda pointed to the door. "You need to get out of here now, Bob will be back any minuet and he won't be in a good mood when he finds you here."

Henri took two more steps in Linda's direction.

"Décoller votre robe" said Henri with the sternest of expression.

"What did you say?" Linda repeated.

Just then Bob opened the door and walked in. "He said take off your dress Linda."

"Thank god you're here, you must have left the door open and he walked right in."

Bob walked over to the bar and poured himself a drink. The Frenchman stood his ground.

"Bob." said Linda, "Show him out.....now."

Bob walked casually towards the door, threw back his drink and closed the room door, locking it and turning the deadbolt.

Linda starred at him as he moved back to the bar and poured another drink. He took a chair near the window, sat down and crossed his legs.

Henri closed the distance betweem himself and Linda.

"Bob.....what are you doing? Do you see what he has in mind? Get up and make him leave"

Bob took a good long drink and nodded at the Frenchman. "Sorry beautiful...you're on your own tonight."

Henri put his arm around Linda's waist and pulled her roughly to him. "Stop it.....stop it this instant." she screamed as she looked at Bob.

Henri had trapped her left arm between them when he pulled her against him. He took her right wrist and folded her arm behind her back and grabbed it with his right hand leaving his left free to caress her cheek."

"Votre beauté est beyonnd conviction" he said as his fingers traced the outline of her jaw.

"Bob, get him off of me....now. If this is your idea of a joke it's not funny....now please stop him." Linda begged.

Henri took a handful of her gorgeous auburn hair and forced her to face him."Je vais vous aime ce soir comme vous n'ont jamais été aimé avant" he whispered with the sternest of looks.

"What....what did he say Bob?"

"He said he's going to love you like you've never been loved." Bob answered with a laugh.

Linda struggled in his arms as he slipped her dress down over her shoulders.

"Mon dieu ma fille,Vous êtes magnifique."

Henri soon found her neck with his lips, pulling her head back he kissed her neck with all the passion in him. He moved purposely to her shoulders and down her chest.

"Please Bob stop him....please don't let him do thisto me."

Linda felt the backs of her legs touch the bed as he pushed her backwards. She quickly lost her balance as Henri pushed against her. As she fell backwards Henri followed her down and was soon straddling her. Linda raised her arms to push him away but was quickly subdued when Henri grabbed her wrist and stretched them over her head.

"C'est où vous appartenez vous magnifique putain." said the Frenchman as he feasted on her soft warm lips. But soon her lips were not enough, he wanted...he needed more as he kissed her cheeks, her ears, her neck and worked his way to her breast. She watched as he slowly tugged at her black lace bra with his teeth. He wrestled with it, gently at first and then with more determination. He pulled to the left and then the right, each tug growing harder. Linda watched in shock as he ripped at her bra like a wild beast. Finally with one tremendous snap he tore it away leaving her breast fully exposed. His mouth instantly found her breast. Linda squirmed and tried to break free as Henri pinned her wrist to her sides and began to devour her breast.

"Oh god won't you stop him Bob." she cried fruitlessly.

He sucked her rock hard nipple into is mouth. His tongue swirled around it as his lips sucked her into his hot, wet mouth. Her shoulders trembled as she tried desperately to break from his grip. His tongue went from one breast to the other, licking, kissing, and gently biting as the Frenchman’s passion grew. Linda could feel the warmth in her cheeks and ears. Her body was responding and she was as shocked and disgusted at herself as she was with her attacker.

Henri suddenly stopped his attack and kneeled, straddling Linda's legs. She looked at him and was immediately taken by his blue eyes. He released her wrist and slid his hands under her waist band, and with one very quick move tore her dress completely away from her body. Linda had shed her panties earlier in anticipation of her night with Bob.

"Et maintenant, je vous donner ce que chaque déesse devraient avoir."

The Frenchman slid easily down and between Linda's gorgeous thighs. Before she even had time to resist he had her legs draped over the shoulders of his silk suit, his gentle hands tucked neatly under her ass, and his expert mouth planted firmly on her hot, dripping pussy.

As Henri's tongue began to work it's majic, and Linda's now compliant body began a trip that would surely end in ecstasy, she looked at Bob stoically one last time and said , "If you don't stop him now this will not end well..........."

Bob, not about to stop it now, took another drink and settled back to enjoy watching Linda earn his half million dollars.

She tried at first to push Henri's head from between her thighs, but soon found her half hearted effort fade as the Frenchman did what they are famous for. Henri lifted her into his face, gently kissing her labia. She whispered "Please don't" as his tongue slid smoothly over her clit. She swooned as he took long, luscious strokes along her perfectly clean shaven split. "Oh"

Bob watched intently as her hips began to rise up off the bed to meet the Frenchman’s advancing mouth. Linda's eyes grew wide as she strained to watch him, hoping against hope that somehow this thing.....this terrible happening..... would all

just go away. But as Henri continued and she felt her body giving in to his velvet handed assault, she realized the last thing she wanted was for all this to go away.

Linda had taken hold of the rails on the brass headboard. She pulled her knees towards her chest and opened them as wide as she could. She cried out as Henri suddenly shot his tongue into her anxiously awaiting womanhood. "Oh god."

Linda began to grind her hips into the Frenchman’s face. Her hip movement seemed to energize him even more as his mouth went on a wild spree of kissing, licking and lightly biting all her tender parts. He lifted her ass and licked her from her rosebud to her clit again and again as he lifted and and let her slide back down.

Linda's beautiful chest was rising and falling, her breath was becoming very labored, and she tossed her head from side to side as she felt her passion reaching it's peak.

Suddenly the Frenchman's wild spree stopped. He slid up so that they were face to face once again. Linda was panting like a bitch in heat. He put his lips to Linda's ear,

"Quel est ce que vous désirez vous magnifique putain"

"I'll tell you what I want......" she said trying to catch her breath. "I want you inside of me now.....right now, don't even take the time to undress. Open your pants, take out your cock, and give it to me.....give it to me now!"

Henri smiled. "Belle et impétueuse putain." he laughed.

He went back to his knees and slowly unzipped his trousers. Linda reached in and wrapped her hand around the thickest cock she had ever felt. She worked it carefully out of his pants and pulled him gently towards her. As Henri lowered himself, Linda took his balls in her free hand and guided him directly to her opening. She turned and gave Bob a quick look and pressed Henri's cockhead against her. "What's your name blue eyes?" Linda asked .

The Frenchman looked her directly in the eye, "Je suis Henri."

With one more quick glance at Bob, as if to make sure he was watching and listening, she said in her most wanton voice, "Give it to me Henri.....give me everything you've got."

And with that Henri punched his hot, throbbing meat all the way to my soul. He was an absolute master at what he did. He played with my desires like a cat toys with a mouse. My passion would build and build as he used his body like a machine designed to give pleasure. He sped up so fast I thought he was ready to erupt inside me, but then suddenly so slow that I could feel every vein and ripple in his wonderful cock.

He made me want him more than I had ever wanted anything. I don't remember him ever leaving me to undress but yet what seemed like hours after he had ripped my dress from me I found myself on my knees with his hands gripping my hips and his naked loins slapping against my ass. Oh jesus, he was hitting every spot on and in my body. I soon found myself to be sexually delirious. He had me in the air, on his lap, face to face as I starred deeply into those fantastic eyes. I pulled him close to me....as close as two people can get. We were ear to ear as I lifted myself ever so slowly and gently let gravity pleasure us both. Over and over I relished in our ecstasy as his lips whispered, magnifique, étonnantes, again and again in my ear.

"I want you to let me cum Henri, I want to feel you explode inside me, and empty yourself into my body. I want it now Henri please." I whispered. "Please don't keep it from me any longer. I'll.......I'll go mad if you do."

He smiled that beautiful smile at me and said, "Vous aurez ce que vous désir mon amour.

He put a hand in the middle of my back and lowered me onto the bed. His cock slipped out of me in the process and I gasped at the void it suddenly left me with. I opened my legs and he mounted me. He began painfully slow. Staring at me with those beautiful eyes as he pumped me full of his huge cock. I began to moan louder and louder as his speed increased and our bodies became one. "grandiose; étonnant; stupéfiant" over and over he repeated as he drove his manhood into me with relentless energy. I was covered with sweat, Henri's sweat. He was on my chest, my face, dripping from his face into my eyes my mouth. He grabbed my wrist and stretched my arms over my head. I began to scream uncontrollably. My legs were straight up in the air as I felt his cock swell and his eruption begin. His hips bucked like a machine, pounding my clit while he banged at my cervix with his enormous cock. I exploded in orgasmic wonderment as I felt the river of steaming hot cum begin to fill my insides. I screamed his name again and again as he drove himself into me time and time again. "Henri.....oh god Henri yes...oh please.....please....."

When I awoke I was in a daze. I knew where I was but I didn't know how much time had passed. There seemed to be a fog of sorts in the room, everything was fuzzy and blurred. I was on my side facing the Frenchman, lying on his arm and starring right into those bright blue eyes. I blinked a couple of times to clear my eyes and noticed Bob was nowhere to be seen. I looked back at Henri...no words were spoken, none were needed.

5:45am

"How long have I been asleep?" I asked.

"Just a very few moments." he said in perfect English.

"Ah, so you speak English."

"When it suits me." was his reply. His look and his voice....more than enough to get me going again.

"What else suits you this morning Henri?" I said in my most wanton voice.

He said nothing, but pulled his arm from under me and flattened me out face down beside him. I swooned as he drifted his fingers over my shoulders blades and down my back. His touch was like velvet, so gentle, so innocent but yet by now I knew that each touch would lead to more passionate touches and eventually more...much more ecstasy.

My body straightened as the heel of his hand pressed firmly against the small of my back. The soreness in my hips and my back from the fucking he had given me for the last five hours slowly subsided as his talented fingers and hands pressed and squeezed my aches and pains away.

My entire back was tingling from the light touch of his masterful fingers. It didn't even occur to me right away when they found their way to my fanny. I felt his breathing deepen as he slowly drug his fingers along the crack of my ass. He quickly returned to the small of my back when he saw my involuntary tensing of my cheeks. Was he testing me I wondered? Did he find out what he needed to know?

He returned soon rubbing softly, caressing, squeezing, first one cheek then the next. I'm not quite sure whether it was fear or anticipation that caused my arousal but something certainly had. I had never had a man in my ass, not a finger and not a cock. A few had tried, but I was always able to fend them off. Bob had even tried several times, and if I was going to let anyone it would have been Bob.

Henri reached behind him to the nightstand and came back with a small container of oil. He poured the oil onto my lower back and ass. He dripped it slowly along the crack of my ass and the warmth from the oil slowly began to heat up. I knew what was coming and it scared the hell out of me. I thought about telling him no.....about asking him to stop, but what if that fear excited him that much more. I knew I couldn't stop him if that is what he was determined to do.

He finished the bottle and began to caress my ass with his masterful hands. He pushed and rubbed, gently at first and then with more force. He squeezed rather hard and then gave me a sharp slap across both cheeks. He rubbed some more and then another slap and another. He heard my slight moan and took the que. rubbing, caressing, and slapping for the next few moments. I loved the feel....I loved the way that he had taken all control away from me and was giving me just what pleased him the most.

By now my entire ass was awash with the oil, and seriously hot. His fingers slipped between my cheeks. We were face to face and I begged him "No....please Henri please don't."

He ignored my pleas. With his fingers separating my cheeks and moving towards my sex, his thumb began where my cheeks came together and followed his fingers as they made the journey downward.

His fingers touched my labia first and he began a strumming of my clit that I'm quite sure he designed to take my mind away from what his thumb would be doing very soon. I could not help myself as his magical fingers played me into a frenzy.

I began to lift my hips off the bed and press myself against his hand. He touched his thumb to my rosebud, "Oh god" I cried out and clenched very tightly. "Please Henri......I....I......please Henri...........ohhh oh jesus.... oh Henri no."

I cried out in shock. I knew it was coming, and on some level I wanted it, but still the sudden entry and the way he had handled me all night had given me hope that maybe, possibly he would show me mercy and not force me to endure this monumental assault.

He pumped his thumb deeper and deeper into my ass as his fingers worked tirelessly to convince my fearful body that this is what I wanted to do. I began to sweat profusely. He added more oil and his thumb began to slide in and out of me much easier. My hips began to respond to his hand entirely on their own. I felt myself reaching for his hand with my ass against my own self interest, but it was out of my control. He let me set the pace and I began to grind against his hand harder and harder

" Avez-vous toujours dire non à moi aujourd'hui mon amour?"

"No!" I almost shouted. "Don't stop.....don't ever stop."

Henri got to his knees beside me. He reached over me and grabbed two pillows. He literally lifted me by his grip, and shoved the pillows under me. He mounted me and laid his rock hard cock between my cheeks. I was too hot...much too hot to even think about trying to stop him.

"You're going to hurt me Henri." I said with more than a little fear in my voice. Not that I thought saying it would change anything, but to remind him that I was more than just hot flesh here for his satisfaction.

"You'll work through the pain, mon cherie, and be rewarded beyond your most erotic dreams."

He oiled his cock and gently spread my cheeks. I gasped out loud when he touched my opening with the head of his cock. I couldn't help but to clench my sphincter as tight as I could. But I soon discovered that nothing was going to keep him from driveling his steel deep into my bowels.

His hands were on my shoulders as he began to push forward. He worked his fingers into my neck and around my shoulder blades. He continued to hold pressure against my rosebud but did not force his way in. He began a rhythm of pushing and releasing with his cockhead that did nothing except to build my excitement even more. His hands slid down my back and took hold of my hips. He moved my hips back and forth, left and right never loosing contact between his mammoth cock and my asshole. My head was swimming, my senses reeling, and then suddenly and without warning ...he was in. My ass was filled with his cock. All I could think of was his hot, throbbing cock halfway into my ass. He was so thick, I felt like I was being split in two. He withdrew and drove forward again, this time pushing nearly all the way in. I screamed "No....stop.. Henri please you're hurting me....please no more."

He withdrew again and this time drove all the way to the depth of my bowels. "Oh my god.....Bob...Bob please stop him please..."

"Your Bob left hours ago mon cherie, he could no longer stand to see what a real man can do for his woman." he laughed as he once again withdrew his cock and slammed me again. The pain was horrible, it took my breath as he pounded me again and again. He went on and on for what seemed like forever. I not sure when it changed...maybe when I felt his balls slapping my ass or when his masterful hand slid around my thigh and began to rub my clit, but suddenly there was no more pain. Just a steady, rhythmic cycling. I was soaked in sweat as his hand left my clit. I had started to move my ass for him, as he had asked me to do and it was no time at all before I was moving my ass for me. He let me set the speed while he towered behind me, hands on my hips and sweat covering my back.

I had just started moaning when he slapped my ass The electricity shot through my entire body. He pumped me three more times and then slapped me again. "Oh god yes." I screamed as he pumped and slapped again and again. The more he slapped my ass while he pounded me the louder I yelled and the harder his cock got. I was in ecstasy when he dug his nails into my back just below my neck and ever so slowly drug them all the way to my ass.

He slowed his pace as if he were preparing for another onslaught when the leather connected cruelly with my already aching ass. He had taken up his belt and was taking up where his slapping hand had left off. I screamed as the sting of the leather began to excite me more than my most erotic dreams. The pain and the ecstasy seemed to come together head to head, face to face in a battle to the death. And the ecstasy was winning.

He plunged his hot meat in my ass and slapped me with the leather. With each pounding of my ass with his cock came another stroke across my back from the leather. I was out of control as I drove my ass against him with all the power I could muster. I felt him swelling inside me as my ecstasy reached it's peak. I screamed his name over and over as my orgasm took me away......yes...to places I had never been.

The last thing I remember was his explosion in my ass and the hot steaming cum just as my orgasm subsided.

10:20am

When I came to Bob was back in the room and Henri had just come out of the shower. He walked to the foot of the bed, and starred intensely at me while he dried himself.

"Do you have a passport? Henri asked in perfect English as he calmly toweled himself.

Shocked at the question and glancing at Bob for a possible explanation I said, "I do."

"Can you be ready to leave in forty-five minuets?" he continued as he put on his clothes.

Still with no sign of explanation from Bob, I said "I can."

Henri reached down and took my hand. He pulled me to my knees and into his arms. He starred into my eyes with those gorgeous blue eyes. "Good......then we'll dine tonight in my hometown of Lille."

He kissed me tenderly. "I'll send someone for your bags and meet you in the lobby. Don't be long, I'll miss you dearly."

I stood staring as he left the room, almost in shock at myself for what I just agreed to. I hurried and showered and dressed and got my things together just as his man knocked at the door.

Bob stood up. "Linda!"

"Bob, I don't know what prompted you to arrange this honey, but I'm forever in your debt." I kissed him on the cheek and went to meet Henri.

Epilogue:

And that, as they say, is history. Our passion turned into deep love as we lived our life together in the French countryside. We made love constantly for nearly thirty-five years. Never has a man so loved a woman. I was the most important thing in his life and he in mine. And now, sadly, I'm left only with our two sons, four grandchildren, and all my memories.

Henri always told me that when it came his time to go, that his only wish is that we were in each others arms.....

He got his wish.

Fini
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cropFilelin86.jpg (6.8 KB, 286 views)
rockie00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 12:15 AM   #2
rockie00

rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like this story
Old 06-14-2013, 09:24 PM   #3
rockie00

I'd love to hear some comments on this story.

Rockie
Old 07-21-2014, 09:43 PM   #4
rockie00

Once more for the new folks
Old 09-17-2018, 08:42 PM   #5
rockie00

Another Arabian night
Old 09-17-2018, 11:10 PM   #6
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Bumpity, bump, bump...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockie00 View Post
Another Arabian night
I truly enjoy your writing. However, other than bumping 8 year old posts, what have you written lately?

Most Promising Member of 2009

Best Movie Poster of 2010
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote