Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-26-2007, 05:42 PM   #1
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Massage (gaggirl & Mirror Crack'd)

"What the hell have I done to my neck?" I think to myself, waking up in agony. I had some pressure on it at the smith machine, the crap gym had no foam pads so I just used my towel. So now I wake with this!!

The hot shower didnt work, the hat packs.. I swallow a couple of nuerophen and look up massage in the phone book. Looking through all the numbers, theres isn't alot that stands out. All I know is I'm looking for a guy to do this, I figure he'll be alot more firm and understand weight training injuries better.

hmmmm... which one do I choose? I see a name that stands out, and its in a boutique not too far from where I live, in a nice quiet little spot. I know that place!

Fingers crossed I dial the number .....

gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 07:30 PM   #2
Mirror Crack'd

Mirror Crack'd has initial reputation
Default What else can go wrong?

What a world, what a world. Overdue on rent and my receptionist quit just after dropping a dime on me with the Ethics committee. Still, one more session this afternoon from a phone in and I can grab what I can from the rooms and start up somewhere else.

Thinking about my ex-receptionist gets me horny, I know it was my own fault, you should never hump your receptionist then let her walk in on you with Mrs Fergussen bent over and gripping the bench while you 'help her with her stretches"!

Almost due for the appointment and I'm so frustrated that even if this new one is 60 years old and arthritic she's still going to have to be quick on her feet to stop me unloading on her ...
Mirror Crack'd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 10:40 PM   #3
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

although its not a fashion parade, you never know when your gonna hit by a bus and even so you want to make a good impression!

On days when I cant decide or like today when I'm in pain and cant be bothered thinking too hard, I just grab the first pair of underwear out of the drawer

Lolly pink g strings, a baby pink bra, and therefore something light over the top. Like a floral summer dress.

I pull up at the place, VERY quiet indeed. Only one other vehicle. TWINGE

fuck.. I hope this guys good because I'm getting tenser by the minute. He sounded good on the phone, one of those sexy voices I like. *sigh* cant think about that now. I hop out of the car and head to the glass sliding door.

Odd.. noone appears to be inside.

But I hear the music.. so I ring the bell.
Old 01-27-2007, 01:55 AM   #4
Mirror Crack'd

Default Someone's looking out for me

The bell brings me out of my daydreams but does nothing to ease the frustration! A quick shake of the head, couple of deep breaths and a loosen up the shoulders. Putting on my game face I walk out and catch myself in time to stop from rolling my eyes to the heavens whilst crying out 'Thank You'.

At the door, wearing that 'errr, ummm look' that makes you just want to reach out and protect them (as if ) is a floral summer dress above two wonderfully long, long legs and topped by raven hair, she sees me and out comes the smile.

I slide the glass door back and ask her inside, I swear I can smell strawberries. "Oh Shit" I think "I'm not going to be able to play this one by the book!" my mind racing to a little bottle of very expensive oil tucked away for "special occasions"

Thinking's getting harder and harder as am I! I've got to touch her! I get her to sit and walk around behind the chair, two reasons really, I can see she's in distress and I can fix that and secondly, if I stand in front of her I'll put an eye out

I knead out the knot in her neck and than get her to 'just fill in her details' on the patient form. She leans forward and I'm treated to a cleavage that makes me want to drool over it and then slide down, but not yet! Oh, this is going to be good ...

Last edited by Mirror Crack'd; 01-27-2007 at 01:58 AM.
Old 01-27-2007, 04:21 PM   #5
gaggirl
* yawn *

Hmmm the guy seems fairly over friendly.. but thats okay, I tell myself, cricking my neck back and going "mmMMM" as he starts kneading my shoulders while I fill in the form. Then a little frown plays on my forehead, and I shrug him off. thats too strange!! Go back to my form.

or should I? seems a bit funny in here.

But one look at the enormous hands, and his friendly voice telling me hell be right back, and all my doubts melted away. OUCH! I finish scribbling it out with a fake address and turn to look at him, who's off walking out of the room, probably to go fix something. Hes a big tan man with enormous hands, not bad looking at all, but oh I'm not here for that!

I sit down and wait....
Old 01-29-2007, 07:07 AM   #6
Mirror Crack'd

Post Welcome to my parlour

A quick rumage in the massage room finds what I'm looking for, a small dark blue bottle with a viscous liquid inside. A quick wipe over of the hands with an oil-based gel and I'm ready to ask the young lady in.

She still has that 'fight or flight' look, which surprises me. I can normally get past most people, still it just goes to show you should always trust your first impressions

Getting her to sit on the bench facing away from me I start with a normal JAMAICAN LIME herbal blend of oil, mainly because it's what people expect and it does do a good job relaxing. Even now her head's dropping forward and she's making those purring noises.

A change of bottles and the massage continues. This stuff gives them a slight metallic taste in the mouth but by then all it means is that they've left it to long to cut and run. They're well and truly on there way to a slightly confused, half dream state, that's the reason for the gel, otherwise I'd end up curled up on the floor as well.

As soon as it hits she'll roll back into my hands and I'll lay her down along the bench. The great thing is, she wont know whether the next hour is a really raunchy dream or the worst hour of her life ...

Last edited by Mirror Crack'd; 01-31-2007 at 05:52 AM.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:23 AM   #7
gaggirl
* yawn *

He seems a bit thoughtful.. intensely thoughtful, but I don't give it a second thought because I'm there for my massage not to have a chat

he sits me away from him, facing the window looking out onto palms and bamboos. His hands are warm and firm and work their way into my tight muscles. I am literally purring and bend my head forward to soak in the moment. may it last for a lifetime! the throbbing in my temple dips and spikes.. less and more until i am slightly numb.

"By the way I HATE lavender its an old lady smell. have you got sandalwood or something citrus, u know like orange blossom?"
Old 01-31-2007, 06:56 AM   #8
Mirror Crack'd

Post Let the good times roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl

"By the way I HATE lavender its an old lady smell. have you got sandalwood or something citrus, u know like orange blossom?"

"Victims can be such bitches at times!"

The head neck and body just roll back into me as the oil kicks in. I use a hand towel to wipe all that gunk off her neck and shoulders, just in case I get carried away (as I fully intend to) and end up with a mouth full of it. I lie her back along the bench, soaking in the look of her the sun-dress, tanned legs, and those sandals that lace up along the calves. As I do, in between the pungent lime and the metallic smell of the oil, I believe I smell, however faintly, arousal? That's something I'm definitely going to have to ... 'Look into'?

It seems that one reaction that people find next to impossible to fake is not to blink when touch on the eye. To check her out I lightly touch her left pupil with the corner of a tissue. There's a slow shake of the head and a baffled expression crosses her face.

"Let's just make you a little more comfortable shall we?" I say. The dress is a halter top, tied at the back, it's no problem to untie and lay the top along her chest. It makes it so hard when people wear a bra to a rape, lolly pink, lace criss-cossing in the front! I could rip it off with my teeth but I might want to keep it. sliding my hand under her shoulder I can easily snap the catch releasing her breasts that seem almost to have a life of their own.

Removing the bra, it can never cease to amaze me how something so small can hold so much. The breast settle back on her chest spreading slightly, good size areoli in the centre, I just watch as the nipples start to feel their freedom and engorge, licking the one closest to me as it seems to lag behind it's pair. They're warm and wonderful, a firm layering of flesh with some give and texture on what, so far looks to be a taught well kept frame.

My bench has various sections that can be raised or lowered, I lower the head gently until as it lowers, her mouth just begins to part. Standing at the head I lower the zipper in my pants, as slowly as I can, with her thinking slowed I want her to be sure about what is happening. My penis has begun to wilt with getting this all set up but as I open her lovely mouth it rises. I'm struck by how very small she seems.

I notice bubbles of pre-cum and use these to wipe her lips. I ease the head between her lips, her teeth dragging slightly even though I'm sure her jaw is fully opened. Once the head is finally in it gets easier, her breath as warm and smooth a feeling as I've ever felt, her tongue seeming to guide me ever onward, small bubbles of spit making a wonderful bath. Withdrawing and pushing I enter more and more until I touch the back of her neck. With a smile I realise that she no longer has a Gag reflex and I can physically fuck her throat. With the last push I realise that I'm balls deep in this woman, I push and hold revelling in that wonderful warmth.

Realising that I could suffocate her like this I gather all my will power and I pull back not wanting to spill this load into her throat, I have other plans ...

Last edited by Mirror Crack'd; 01-31-2007 at 07:51 AM.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:03 AM   #9
gaggirl
* yawn *

His smile seems nasty and a bit creepy, but I hate lavender and I don't care. He sort of sighs and gets the stuff I ask for. his hands are more firm now, but thats good I like it.. I seem to like it alot.. I find it hard to concentrate... on anything.,. thoughts drift in and out of my mind.. I giggle and roll back on the man.. fuck.. whats that about? and then things go dark...

the light comes back.. but everything is blurry.. I feel like lead

I struggle to hold onto the present, a real fight to stay with it.. such a fight that I cant keep up. I let my eyes drift closed, but my lips feel something rubbing against them. I try to lick my lips to remove whatevert is thats intruding but it doesn't go away, something warm and soft and large probes into my mouth, all along my tongue. God how horrible! Whats he doing to me?!

are you doing what I think your doing?? my mind screams to wake up form this terrible nightmare, but I cant lift this fog. my eyes flicker open and look up at you. you can see that there is still intelligence there behind my slightly dilated pupils... they say what have you done to me?
Old 02-01-2007, 05:58 PM   #10
Mirror Crack'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl
I try to lick my lips to remove what everit is thats intruding but it doesn't go away, something warm and soft and large probes into my mouth, all along my tongue. God how horrible! Whats he doing to me?!
soft, soft ?!!

Moving back from her head I raise that section so that her head is higher. I just have to spend time with her breasts. They seem to be calling me so I make them mine with a series of bites to the nipple and then I decide to place a ring of hickies around the areoli all interconnecting so each breast begins to look like a target. I spend some time nipping and licking between them until it's nice and slippery. As I rise up I see some sign of horror and resentment in her eyes.

I straddle her on the bench, placing my rod between those breasts and begin a tit fuck. Having held back before, this time I increase my pace and feel the pressure rise and explode, spraying her face, chest and neck with semen where it dribbles down and settles in that dip at the base of her neck, the traditional 'Pearl Necklace'

Again, signs of life flash across her eyes. I slap her a few times to get her attention and say "fear not my lovely, those drugs will pass from your system, and nothing that I'll do to you today wont heal ... eventually"
Old 02-02-2007, 04:36 AM   #11
gaggirl
* yawn *

mmm drfiting in and out heaving my breasts bitten sucked and licked and mauled feels nice .. you hear me groan softly. feels more like a dream than reality, but everything comes sharply into focus the moment you straddle me. Inexplicably I cannot move or say anything except watch as you grab my tits and slide your cock between them. when you spill your warm sticky mess over my face and neck its all I can do to turn my face so that it doesn't run over my lips. I manage only just to shake my head slowly, like its going through air as thick as molasses. You just look evilly into my eyes, ignoring my silent pleas

something about being so helpless and forcibly relaxed is intensely pleasurable on some level I cant bare to think about..... being under you and at your mercy.

Slapping me a few times doesn't break the spell, I welcome the stinging- anything that doesn't feel numb is a welcome sensation for me
Old 02-05-2007, 07:14 AM   #12
Mirror Crack'd

Cool Now, where were we ...

Ahhh, that feels better. Now to investigate the source of that wonderful aroma, your sundress puts up as much resistance as the British cricket team and is soon shreds on the floor! I can feel myself engorging already, I feel the need to BITE

A couple of serious nips marking you under the breasts awakens some semblance of awareness in your eyes and your pain has only just begun.

I look longingly at your body, trim taught and all mine, for now! The cute candy pink G-string has got to go but it's the sort I find appealing, it sort of notches downwards in the front making it seem like a 'Walk this way' sign. The scent is getting stronger and I decide that this G-string will be my souvenier. As you are revealed I note a well tended, well kept and soon to be well used playground, A thin trimmed pelvic stripe tells me I 'm on the way. And what are these when I get there, Labia rings? Now I have to bite the inside of your thighs, right high up where they're tender and it's so easy to mark.

With both legs now dangling over the sides of the bench I can inhale deeply and let out a roar of lust. I toy with the rings with my tongue before drawing them apart with my fingers. Just to make sure that you're still with me I guess I pull a bit too agressively as I feel you stir. I use my teeth to toy with your clitoris, hard enough to make your hips dance.

Spreading you with my thumbs I can tell that you ARE aroused, enough foreplay. I gather your legs, folding them to place your knees to your shoulders, your ankles to your hips. I can keep them there with my biceps and still have my hands free to maul those wonderful breasts. I tease at your opening and then with a growl, try to fully enter you, it's a struggle and takes more effort than I would have credited. Finally I'm there, holding there and feeling your body adjust to me, with or without you. I nash and gnaw at the side of your neck before relaxing and sliding out slightly. Roughly grasping, squeezing and pulling your breasts, I glide back in as far as humanly possible and yet this still isn't far enough.

Using my knees and then my toes, I keep pushing and raising your pelvis off the bench 'til you're nearly vertical, most of the weight taken on your shoulders and neck. I laugh outloud at the image that I could make a wish and snap you like a wishbone, so powerful do I feel. I feel the climax rushing towards me and can offer no more resistance to it than a rabbit in the headlights.

We collapse onto the bench moaning, groaning, gasping. I smile at you as even now I feel you pelvic muscles still pulling at me ...
Old 02-05-2007, 05:26 PM   #13
gaggirl
* yawn *

Default fuck im horny this morning

laying there bound by this drug ion my system, each time I drift back to the nightmare its because youve done something to me, and then I'm forced to feel it and watch it without being able to defend myself. This time your mouth is tasting me and arousing me to the point my mind swims with the intensity. "no no no!" my mind keeps screaming over and over, but nothing comes out of my mouth save for little noises.

I drift out when you stop.

Drift back in ... its hard to take a breath. my feet are by my cheeks! I see you preparing to enter me, and feel the head of your cock pressing against me. I Will myself to MOVE but I cant!!! You pierce me with yourself so big it fills me up, every cell pressing against mine, forcing me to accommodate you.and continue to fuck me, settling on me and pushing down into me with your weight, thrusting over and over like an insatiable animal.

My skin flushes pink and goosebumps appear on my flesh. Being taken like this, so open and receptive, your cock so large and pressing into the right (or wrong!) places, my mind swims in horrified silence as I realise that I'm about to orgasm from this abuse, just as your warmth gushes into me .
Old 02-06-2007, 07:25 PM   #14
Mirror Crack'd

I realise just how close to rolling over and going to sleep so with an effort I let you go and jump off the bench, there's a satisfying 'pop' as your pussy muscle try to hang on but lose. A quick shot of Amyl from my cupboard and all fatigue is blown away. An added side effect is a semi-erection. back on the bench I roll you up into all ball again, noticing tears on your face this time.

You're still wide open and leaking from the last fucking so even with a semi, it's not hard to enter you. Sinking all the way in I'm close enough to lick your tears. I harden fairly quickly, and can withdraw to pay some attention to the pink puckered muscle behind your twat. Your juices have trickled back over it and I'm now quite slick myself. Rolled up like this, it's as if you were presenting your ass to me as well. I can hardly say no so I guide myself in, pushing, well probably less gently than I could have, and fairly determindly.

I can see on your face that this has got your attention. Grabbing at a breast I gnaw on it contentedly until I'm fully enveloped. If I thought you were tight before, it was nothing on this. I draw out slightly while stepping off the bench and rolling you on your side. Now your left leg is dangling towards the ground, I have your right leg, holding it up near my shoulder whilst my other hand is sinking my fingers into your hip in a death grip. I'm really slamming now but because this will be my, what ..., third load? as well as the effects of the Amyl no matter how hard I thrust, it's not quite doing it.

Rolling you over more until you're face down, I look down and see smears of blood. A trickle of the original massage oil flushes them away a lubricates a bit more. More slamming, just about upsetting the bench and I can feel the old magic, reaching under you a seize on your breasts mauling and crushing them at the same time I bite down on your neck with a grip a vampire would be proud of. Pulling you upright , each thrust lifts your feet of the ground and causes you to give a small cry until the final hardest thrust when in my ecstasy my hands squeeze down harder and I bite down until I can taste blood eliciting a definite squeal from you and leaves you sobbing . I'm guessing the drug has almost run it's course.

As I let you collapse over the bench, I'm left supporting my weight, my arms on either side of you, my maleness still imbedded in you ...
Old 02-14-2007, 07:18 PM   #15
Mirror Crack'd

Post Tail End of the Tale

I pull out and watch as the various trickles of fluids run down, around, and out of your sex. I realize that this may have done bugger all for your neck except made it worse, so under the pressure of professional ethics I rummage around in my little bag of tricks.

On the back of one of my cards I write "don't worry about paying for the massage, I'll keep a tab open for you, if you need another just let me know" . Under that I write my VOIP contact, I can check that no matter where I go. I roll the card up and slip it into a charger, about the size of a finger, and I slide it into her ass and push it up.

A quick check that I've got everything that I really need to take with me and as I head for the door, one of those weird moments of surreal humour hits me. I pick up a piece of cardboard I've just seen on the floor and walk back to her, collapsing the barriers as I do. Now that I have, I check that her ass and her sex are visible from the entrance to the carpark and they are.

I look at the cardboard, it's the lease poster from when I moved in. I fold the cardboard and place it on her hips. Leaving, I lock the door and walk off laughing, the sign says THIS SPACE FOR RENT!