Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-14-2008, 02:47 PM   #81
Stainless Steel Rat
Lord of the Labyrinth

Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redzen View Post
well , the title of the files say "robbed and raped" it's not much difficult to think that rapidshare has a search engine to find and ban words like "rape" , what would have happent if he name of the files wouldn't reflect the actual content of the files , let's make things a little more difficult to rapidshare , don't you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium View Post
This or RS is blocking hotlinks with RB as a referer.
We'll see.
One serious flaw in this logic, I uploaded two sets of the "Raped and Robbed" files, one for use on this board and one set for use on another. Only the set for this board was flagged and part 3,4 and 5 were NEVER downloaded prior to deletion!! While You can search RS links with an "unofficial" search engine and find hundreds of links with the word "rape" as your key and many of them have been around for some time! This was the hand of a human operating this morning between 11:30 AM and 12:30 PM depending upon how fast RS reacts to complaints, nothing more and nothing less.

[SHOWTOGROUPS="7"]
Note to mods:

If the informer is either a former member of the board with no access now or someone who didn't join the board until today then the rat you want is "scarsick". This person joined the board today and between 10:52 AM and 12:06 PM made 29 posts of "thk" only! That would open up all links which were deleted {I don't know for sure as I can't see those needing 20 or more!} and fits in the timeframe of deletions perfectly. Admittedly a guess on my part and even if correct I'm not sure how you can control such action. Otherwise there is a more serious problem of a true "wolf in the fold"[/SHOWTOGROUPS]

Cheers all from the slightly disgruntled Stainless Steel Rat
Old 08-14-2008, 03:04 PM   #82
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggystylethatgirl View Post
any of you that have secured your links like I have gotton any complaints from poeple cause "its too high".?I see that there are some that feel like its not fair to them.There are some members that don't have any security on their links.
I haven't gotten any complaints but my protection level is extremely low.

Whining to a person who is using vast amounts of time to share movies for free without getting anything else than some gratitude back is just something else...
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 03:07 PM   #83
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Location: On a return flight from Hades...That was one dull vacation!
Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
I haven't gotten any complaints but my protection level is extremely low.

Whining to a person who is using vast amounts of time to share movies for free without getting anything else than some gratitude back is just something else...
Very well said Noir!

Lemarchand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 03:19 PM   #84
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Then Why The Hell For Security?
Well Doggy, we have, as individuals chosen who to make our links available to. So as its a matter of personal choice there is no real question to answer as to why you need to make them "secure".

Mine are available to anyone, and thus far mediafire hasn't deleted any yet. I'm guessing they haven't blitzed any of yours either...so far so good.
Old 08-14-2008, 03:23 PM   #85
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

My own opinion about the securing of files via a quota system is that it be based upon reputation, therefore going a long way to eradicating the massive influx of posts that are pretty much jamming up the threads.
Old 08-14-2008, 03:25 PM   #86
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Thanks!
This is driving me crazy, & don't know what number I should make the limit for it to be comfortable for everybody.
I make it one number & its too high.I want some kind of protection, but I want to be cool with everybody too.
You can't be "cool" with everyone so just go with what you consider to be reasonable figure and ignore those who still dare to whine about it.
Old 08-14-2008, 03:26 PM   #87
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Quote:
Thanks!
This is driving me crazy, & don't know what number I should make the limit for it to be comfortable for everybody.
I make it one number & its too high.I want some kind of protection, but I want to be cool with everybody too.
Well, I say have a think about what reasons you have set the level at the amount you have...then try to imagine you are a new member and want your own movie files and see if you think it's a realistic target to reach...then you will know if you are being fair.

Hopefully that will help you out a bit?
Old 08-14-2008, 04:13 PM   #88
Redzen

Redzen has initial reputation

hey , someone reported the link from one of my posts ! damn rats
Redzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 06:38 PM   #89
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

THIS AINT WORKIN FOLKS!! Someone step up to the plate and undo this posts for links idiocy. The board is ruined as it is. Good luck finding anything new with all the bogus 'thank you' posts clobbering the board. BTW I made my first upload but who will ever see it? There are already 20 thank you's on that thread. Yeah, something needs to be done to deal with the pathetic no-lifes who are reporting links but this isn't the solution.
snarkopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 06:51 PM   #90
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

mouldyhhh, anderson91 somedude. I seem to remember a moderator saying they would ban those who are posting 'thank you's' all over just to get post count up.
Old 08-14-2008, 06:55 PM   #91
Noir
Privileged Member

They have banned already several users for spamming like that but it appears most, if not all, of their posts have also vanished. It is not like the moderators are always here with lighting fast reflexes so just wait for it.

By the way unless you can come up with a proper replacement there is no point in suggesting that the current link protection system would be removed. Either you browse through all the "thank you" -posts or we will see uploaders giving up all together because they just can't be arsed to have their links deleted again and again...
Old 08-14-2008, 07:08 PM   #92
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
They have banned already several users for spamming like that but it appears most, if not all, of their posts have also vanished. It is not like the moderators are always here with lighting fast reflexes so just wait for it.

By the way unless you can come up with a proper replacement there is no point in suggesting that the current link protection system would be removed. Either you browse through all the "thank you" -posts or we will see uploaders giving up all together because they just can't be arsed to have their links deleted again and again...
There ARE other sources, just so you know. I really like this board but if you want to get snippy with those of us who don't think this is such a good idea go ahead. Anything I say is my way of trying to help. Sorry if critical responses don't sit well with you.
BWT you are one of my favorite posters.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:27 PM   #93
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post
THIS AINT WORKIN FOLKS!! Someone step up to the plate and undo this posts for links idiocy. The board is ruined as it is. Good luck finding anything new with all the bogus 'thank you' posts clobbering the board. BTW I made my first upload but who will ever see it? There are already 20 thank you's on that thread. Yeah, something needs to be done to deal with the pathetic no-lifes who are reporting links but this isn't the solution.
i belong to a few boards that you have to be a member and make a number of posts before you can get into some parts of the board .

i'm also a member of one that makes you post stuff related to the site topic and be thanked a number of times ,(think it's 20 or 30), for your posts . you have a time period ,(a month or something like that), then you are gone if you don't reach it . just some things to consider , when you ask for something else to be done . could be alot worse ....
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 07:31 PM   #94
Noir
Privileged Member

Quote:
There ARE other sources, just so you know. I really like this board but if you want to get snippy with those of us who don't think this is such a good idea go ahead. Anything I say is my way of trying to help. Sorry if critical responses don't sit well with you.
BWT you are one of my favorite posters.
If you are referring to other file hosting sites it does not really help much. Each site does have an option to report obscene and copyrighted material so if the uploaders would have abandoned RS the rat would have just followed the uploads to another file hosting service which wouldn't have changed anything.

If I sounded a bit harsh it is because critisizing the current situation doesn't help at all without giving an alternative for it and because there have actually been some people whining just because they can't see the links anymore due their post count being non-existant.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:35 PM   #95
snarkopo
It's been fun

Hi I'm new to the board. I'de like to see some of the vids but many require I make 120 posts before I can see the links. Let me see, hmmm WTF am I going to have to say to get 120 posts when I haven't even been able to download a single video? Brilliant!
Old 08-14-2008, 07:38 PM   #96
deputyduffy
Privileged Member

deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

How bout the guy who took 6 posts to spell out THANKS one letter in each post. And then for good measure added a thumbs up....he must need to see some link really bad.

Why not just go into the Rowdy room and say "fuck you" 50 times....No rules in there.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:39 PM   #97
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Hi I'm new to the board. I'de like to see some of the vids but many require I make 120 posts before I can see the links. Let me see, hmmm WTF am I going to have to say to get 120 posts when I haven't even been able to download a single video? Brilliant!

they are vids all over the board where you only need 5 or less posts .
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 07:40 PM   #98
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
If you are referring to other file hosting sites it does not really help much. Each site does have an option to report obscene and copyrighted material so if the uploaders would have abandoned RS the rat would have just followed the uploads to another file hosting service which wouldn't have changed anything.

If I sounded a bit harsh it is because critisizing the current situation doesn't help at all without giving an alternative for it and because there have actually been some people whining just because they can't see the links anymore due their post count being non-existant.
No, I'm referring to sites like puretna and piratebay. Both have tons of rape and rough videos and bittorrent is not all that hard for anyone who cares to learn it. I don't say this as a threat, please believe me, I really really do like this board. I just think this is an idea with good intentions that has blown up and proven to not be the solution. Yes there is a problem with the pathetic rats that have nothing in their lives better to do. I just made my first post and already people are saying parts are no longer available so I lknow how it feels.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:45 PM   #99
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Folks, there is nothing to fight or argue about.
You're all right! This is not going to last long.
I already made suggestions to the mods and admin for solving this post chaos!

My intentions are to delete all the single worded posts that say "thanks", "thx", "ty", "wow" etc etc. But I have to wait for opinions of the other mods and admin.

My suggestions were :

1. Each uploader would have two kinds of restrictions, a) post count b) reputation.
2. There will be only a single thread to say thanks to the uploaders. Posts with just "thank you" messages in the rest of the threads will be deleted. If people have something different to say in the threads they will of course can.
3. Limit number of posts within an hour in the movie section.

These were my thoughts about the new problem that occurred. I don't know if they will be accepted or if there will be other solutions proposed but believe me, no one is happy with this situation. Either we'll solve it or most of the uploaders will leave to other more peaceful places to post their movies. Things of course cannot stay as they are.
Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 07:47 PM   #100
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For the time being I'd suggest to all the uploaders to slow down their postings!

Let's have some faith folks, I'm sure we'll work it out

I already locked my thread. If any of the uploaders want his/her thread locked just let me know.
Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote