Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-12-2009, 06:27 AM   #1
Spell Siren
Banned

Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking He was my enemy

Hey poeple, this is my first story ever. I have been having such wild fantasies always, but I've been rather nervous posting it here. Hope you like it.

I hated him. I knew he hated me. We had been together in the same medical college for many years by now. We knew each other quite well, as one enemy should know the other. Through all these years we had a lot of bitter memories about each other which made our blood boil every time. Now that we both had become full fledged doctors, we had become full fledged enemies. We worked as interns in the same hospital, we hated to, but we had to. Whenever we happened to come across each other, there would be an exchange of angry looks, not a word, but a virtual war.

This hatred had its roots right from our first day in the medical college. It was perhaps just a silly prank to begin with, but the subsequent years added fuel to the fire and this fire was now rising high, giving the cold warning of a wasteful destruction.

I had never even dreamt in the wildest of my dreams that this would really happen. But yes it did, it did happen to me. I was sitting in the library that evening. I was studying a case of chronic myeloid leukemia that I encountered in the hospital. I was so engrossed in reading that I didn’t realize when it was night. As I casually gazed at the watch, I was rather shocked to see that it was already 10.00pm. I had to leave.

I walked down the hospital building. As I advanced towards my car in the parking lot, I heard some footsteps behind me. It was him. He stood tall and strong and looked at me with ferocious angry eyes.
“How could you do this to me?” he shouted, “How could you be such a bitch?”

I just look at him and smiled sarcastically. His anger gave me a kind of wicked pleasure. Last time, the victory was mine, as I had somehow managed to convince the authorities that he was responsible for administering the wrong drug to the patient in the I.C.U. who died of an anaphylactic shock. But it was actually me who had replaced with right drug with the wrong one. My enemy was fired by the superiors, was suspended from duty on grounds of professional misconduct, and his professional reputation was ruined. All this had put him under terrible conditions and he was deeply insulted for actually none of his fault. He knew I was the real culprit. He was almost exploding in anger as he stood in front of me.

“You see Ricky, I finally won! You are out of my way now. Your career is finished. You are the loser.” I said, teasing him, “And everything is fair in love and war! Good bye, loser!”

I smiled at him again and left. As I drove past him, I saw him still standing there, still staring at me. I didn’t care. I was too happy for myself, for having ruined the guy, for having won the war we’ve been fighting for years together. I drove quite a distance on my way home. The street was dark and hardly any other vehicle was in sight. Suddenly I noticed 3 cars following me, approaching me with demonic speed. My hair almost stood on end when two of those cars paralleled me and the third one still stayed behind. Each of those two cars on my side had two guys each in it, those were the guys I knew, and they were my colleagues and Ricky’s friends. In the car behind was Ricky himself. I could see his face in the rear view mirror, he looked so ferocious like never before, almost like a wounded tiger wanted to devour me today. The guys were all shouting at me, I couldn’t hear anything but they seem to be asking me to stop. They started bumping their cars into mine. I drove faster but the guys speeded up too and kept pace.

Suddenly my phone rang. It was Ricky. I gathered courage and answered it.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“Stop the car you bitch, gotta settle some scores.” He shouted at me.

I didn’t waste tine in putting the phone down and pressing the accelerator with my full strength, as I was now sure as to what their intentions were. But these guys were determined to chase me till they actually catch me. I tried not to panic and in my heart I was praying that I get home before these beasts actually hunt me down. They continued bumping their cars into mine making me difficult to control at such a high speed. I had never driven my car faster than this. I had lost sense of direction. I dunno where I was going, just drove wherever I could to get away from them. I didn’t even realize when I left the highway and drove into a small lonely street, leading directly into the jungle. I was driving with full speed but still couldn’t get away; those guys seem to be really angry. They were his true friends. They knew he was innocent, and they were now his allies in his fight against me.

Driving at top speed, I reached the dead end of the road and saw a huge rock in front of me. I did apply the brakes but I finally crashed into the rock. I wasn’t hurt much, but my car was dead, and the impact of the collision had stunned me for a few seconds. That much time was enough for those guys to surround my car. I immediately locked myself in, but that was not going to keep them away. The really mad and angry guys broke my windshield and all windows and four strong men dragged me out of the car in spite of me offering my best resistance.

I was dragged in front of Ricky with my arms still restrained by the other guys. He was angry, and so was I. He slapped me hard. He did it again, and then again. He hit me a multiple times. I was completely blacked out due to the amount of force that he had used. My face was badly bruised. I was hurt but I didn’t scream. I looked straight into his eyes.

He then grabbed my hair and shouted is a loud and angry voice, “You’ll pay for what you did, you bitch! How could you do something so…unethical? You’ve screwed my career, you’ve ruined me! That’s too much on the part of a slut like you. You have crossed you limits, now just wait and watch how I’ll cross mine. I’ll fuck your life!”

I still firmly maintained an eyes contact. I was not going to cry, I was not going to scream, I was not going to surrender to him. I was strong I knew, he couldn’t shatter me, I firmly believed this. He was my enemy and I was never going to beg before him, never, not even for mercy.

Ricky took out a knife and slit my top right in the centre. I struggled for my dignity but his friends were holding me real tight. He pulled the knife downward till my top was ripped into 2 parts. I wasn’t wearing a bra. He pulled the cloth apart and exposed my boobs.

“Look guys, what lovely flesh!” he said. The other guys staring at my boobs started making nasty noises. My skin burned in humiliation. I spat on his face to rebel. That enraged him further. He slapped me hard.

“You are dead” saying this, he was just about to stab me but he stopped himself.

In an low but titter and revengeful voice her said, “No, I won’t kill you so easily. I’ll see to it that you are completely shattered. You’ll pay with your every scream, every tear. I’ll torture you to such an extent that you will beg for you death.”

I was horrified. I tried hard not to show my fear, but I guess the guys holding my hands could already feel my pulse racing.

“Strip the whore naked” he told the guys, handing over the knife to one of the guys. A set of hands began to work on me. The guy with the knife cut off all the straps of the top that held it to my body, letting the garment drop down. The other guy undid my belt, and pulled down my pants within fractions of seconds. I was just felt with black underwear, which Ricky himself pulled down. I was completely naked now; before him and his allies. I never felt more humiliated. I could no longer hide my increasing nervousness; on a cold night I had already started sweating. Ricky smiled to see those beads of perspiration trickling down my forehead.

“Get the camera, Larry! We’ve got a nice piece of flesh here, really worth photographing!”

“NO!” I screamed in horror.

“Shut up bitch! You are our whore now, we’ll do what ever we feel like with you.” One of the guys said to me. I tried struggling to be free once again. I was only slapped my Ricky again and told to remain still.

The guy with the camera started clicking. I felt so disgraced. I was almost on the verge of crying. As my pictures were being taken, I tried my best to resist by turning my face away from the camera, but I was being photographed in various angles. Those flashes were falling like whip on my body. After all that was over, the guys began to view the pics and discussing them.

“I guess they’ll sell for good!” one guy said.

“I am sure, they will!” affirmed the other.

Ricky suddenly came to me, pulled my legs apart and inserted a finger in my pussy. Oh how much I hated that. I hated him touching me. I wanted that nasty finger out so desperately. But I couldn’t do anything to stop him.

“Hmmm…I never knew you were a virgin Carol. Your cunt is so tight….ooh! We’re gonna rock tonight guys!” said Ricky rather joyfully.

They dragged me deeper into the jungle. I feared the worst. But their grip was so strong; I could do nothing against them.

They took me to a small abandoned cottage in the heart of the jungle. Once they were sure that we were far away from a civilized area, too far for any human being to hear my screams, they surrounded me and pushed me onto the floor. I tried covering my naked body with my hands as much as possible. They took of their clothes in no time. They first started hitting me. Oh their hands were rock hard. And soon all those hands grabbed my body. I could feel then explore every inch of my body. I screamed, but it fell on deaf ears.

One of those guys got on top of me, forcing my hands away from my body. He pinned my hands to the ground, and the next moment his lips were on mine. I hated his so much, I wanted him off me, but I could hardly move him away even by an inch. The other guys were stroking their cocks.

After this guy finished kissing me, another one brought his cock near my mouth and commanded, “Suck this bitch. And remember bite only if you want to pay for it!” and he didn’t wait any longer. A huge cock was thrust into my virgin mouth. I was almost chocked with that massive dick. But I didn’t suck. I didn’t want to, I was not going to.

The angry guy shouted, “Suck it, or I’ll chop off your tongue”. Keeping his cock still in my mouth, he pressed the point of the knife against my cheek and pressed it hard enough to draw blood. Terrified, I began to suck slowly.

As I just started sucking, I felt a set of lips sucking on each of my nipples and I saw Ricky position himself between my legs. With his fingers, he separated my pussy lips and pressed my clit hard. I contracted my adductor muscles with maximum strength, in order to close my legs, but Ricky held them apart firmly. And without warning, he pushed the full length to his dick into my tight virgin pussy. I was shocked and the pain was excruciating. I wanted to scream but the cock in my mouth didn’t let me do so. Ricky started pounding me violently without even caring to make me wet. The friction is a dry pussy was really painful, but Ricky just didn’t care about me. Fingers entered my ass too and I could feel masculine hands crawl over me. Oh how disgusting was the moment! How much I hated all this! I was praying with all my faith to God to send some angel to protect me form these ruthless cruel hands. But…….

With every passing moment I was getting weaker. These men were draining out all my energies. My resistance was weakening, but all the time, I felt some or the other hand tightly holding my hands and legs, I could hardly move. The guys sucking my boobs had now begun nibbling them…I had rather begun to think that they are gonna pluck them out. The guy fucking my mouth was going to cum. I could already feel his cock pulsating.

I am rough voice he commanded, “Drink every drop of it you bitch!”

I was so badly hurt after all that, I really didn’t want to be hurt further. I drank the huge load of cum he shot into my mouth. I felt so insulted, but I had no choice but to bear it silently. As the guys came in my mouth, Ricky too shot a huge load in my pussy.

The guys then quickly changes places and now I had Ricky holding his cum coated cock in front of my mouth.

“Taste this one, you’ll love it. It tastes of both, you and me!” he finished saying that and the cock was in my mouth. I could taste my own blood and wetness. It was so awful. The guy between my legs, put his mouth to my pussy and began to eat it like a wild animal. The guys sucking my boobs now began to rub their hard cocks on my boobs and their rough hands were squeezing my full sized boobs. Ricky was pounding my mouth just as he did my pussy. And then suddenly I felt a cock ram into my pussy. I jerked at that.

Suddenly I heard a guy say, “I guess, she need to get her ass fuck too! What do you think guys?”

“Go ahead!” they said unanimously.

I was horrified. I never even imagined this could ever happen. As I was wondering and fearing how it would feel, a medium sized cock was in my ass directly. I was in terrible pain, as these brutes never bothered to use a lube even while doing something so unnatural. I had a cock in all my holes, fucking me hard and violently. I never dreamt of this even In my worst nightmares!

It had perhaps been hours since I had been repeatedly raped. The violent assaults had made me so weak that they didn’t require to hold me down anymore. I was in a complete mess now. I wondered how long I could take all this, but I was sure I would die if all this didn’t stop in a while. There were going on fucking me one after the other and shooting loads of cum all over me. I was so badly hurt and my whole body was sore.

I was now placed on Ricky’s lap, with his cock in my pussy being forced to ride it. Ricky held both my arms allowing me to rest my back on his chest, allowing the other guys full access to my breasts. They pounced upon it like animals. One of the guys started playing with my clit. I tried to stop him. But Ricky held my hand back and said, “Go ahead, Mike, make the whore cum on my cock!”

Mike began to actively rub my clit. Before I could say something, a cock was forced into my mouth. “Here take this slut, make me cum!” was the order.

I had broken down completely by now, I had been crying so bitterly. But these guys knew no mercy. Ricky continued fucking me and the guy rubbing my clit, made me so helpless. I didn’t want to cum, I was so humiliating. But the tensions built up so much all over my body due to such a wild stimulation, I finally surrendered to it.

I was now lying limp in Ricky’s arms after that forced orgasm ended. I looked at him with tearful eyes, apologizing, accepting defeat and begging for mercy. I really couldn’t take anymore.

“Hey guys,” he said addressing the other, “The whore is begging to stop. What do you think? Should we grant her?”

The guys smiled at each other, and everyone including Ricky said, “No ways!”

I cried bitterly begging them again, but they were only enjoying my condition.

“Relax slut!” one of hem said, “We’ll make you cum at least a hundred times more!”

“Hey Ricky”, a guy said, “Let’s make a fuck sandwich if her, you fuck her ass, “I’ll fuck her pussy, and let Ethan fuck her mouth.”

“Great idea, Jack!” Ricky said, and they implemented this plan in no time, I was sandwiched between the guys, fucking me….using me, abusing me, as if there was no heart, heart or life in my body. It was going beyond my tolerance limits. For a moment I felt giddy and the next moment I fainted in Ricky’s arms. I don’t remember what happed to me after that, that night.

I opened my eyes next, I was in a room, on a large bed. I got up rather confused. I was not sure whether whatever happened was a nightmare or was it real. I wished from the depths of the hearts that it was a nightmare. But it was not. It was real. All that did happen. I was completely naked just like last night. My skin and hair was still soiled with that nasty cum. I wanted it off me so desperately, It was so humiliating, it was burning my skin like a corrosive acid. I was shocked to find some kind of collar around my neck, I couldn’t take it out by any means. I suddenly caught sight of a large mirror right is front of my bed. I was horrified to myself it. I could hardly recognize myself. That defiled image standing tall in right in front of me in the face of reality, made me break into tears. I fell on my knees crying loudly. I was so disgusted with my self. I was beginning to hate my body, I hated this smell of cum on my body…oh my, body, what had they done to me!

Suddenly I saw Ricky enter with a tray of dog food in his hand. I stood up. He looked at me with a piercing gaze, right from head to toe.

Teasingly he said, “You look beautiful!”

I look at him with tearful but angry eyes.

“Got some dog food for you bitch” he said, “After all that, you must be hungry, right?”

“Wrong!” I said pushing the tray off his hand. I was shocked to see him smile. I was really hungry, I knew it, he knew it too! But being offered dog food was too much of an insult.

“Fine!” he said with a smile, “If this is the way you like to be served food, then fine, you’ll never get it in a proper plate. I won’t pick all that up, you will do it. You will eat the same food, when you feel like ending your hunger strike. So every time, this is the way I’ll give you food, all scattered over the floor. I guess that’ll be good for a dirty bitch like you.”

I was so angry hearing that. I almost attacked him. But I was too weak, he overpowered me easily, and pushed me onto the bed, and crawled on top of me. He started mouthing my body and I could offer only weak resistance not enough to push him off my body. Finally I gave up and started crying.

He looked at my face and smiled. He said, “You know how much I love you see you cry! I want to see tears in your eyes for all your life from now….how much pleasure they give me you know!

He continued mouthing me intermittently. He tightened his grip over me and whispered into me ears, “Now listen to me carefully, Dr. Carol. For all your life from now, you are my slave, my personal cum slut. I will do what ever I feel like with you, whenever. I’ll treat you as I like. Forget that you ever had any will, any life of your own. You are my slave now. You don’t have any mind, any will or wish of your own, anymore. This room will be your world hence forth; you will see or hear nothing from beyond these walls. You will never know of the date or time.”

Ricky was nibbling me intermittently; I was scared stiff to hear what he was saying, I began to cry bitterly. I tried pushing him off me, but I was helpless, he had put his full weight on me. Playing with my nipples he continued, “You won’t have another piece of cloth to cover your body with. You see those cameras there? They will record every glimpse of you naked body. In this room you will be raped countless number of times and every moment of you pain, agony and humiliation will be recorded and marketed. Your pictures and rape video are already in the market, and believe me, they are selling really well. And I guess, I may rent your whore cunt to some outsiders, for some cash. You’ll earn me a lot of money….hmmmmm”

I was shattered to hear that. I lightly placed my finger over his lips and closed my eyes, with bitter tears welling out of my eyes, begging him for mercy.

I opened my eyes to only find him smiling. I begged him time and again with tearful eyes, but nothing could move his heart. I wondered if he ever had a heart. Everything took place exactly as he said. After he was done, another guy would take his place, then another, then another. But most of the times they would all attack me together, like vultures swarming over a piece of flesh. All I could do was scream, cry, beg, and when nothing would work, just close my eyes and bear all the pain and torture silently.

I have been living here in this room as a sex slave fed on dog food, how long, oh I cannot tell. Every moment feel like and eternity. Oh how much my heart craves to breathe in the free air, to see the beautiful sunrise, to hear the birds sing…but it’s all over now…My heart pains so bitterly…what a terrible life I am made to live here! I wish to die, the sooner the better.

I am a broken soul. I am weak, I am pale, I am mute. I don’t have the strength to scream anymore. Only silent tears which flow softly whisper the tales of my untold agonies, of the inhumanity of the human creatures. And as for Ricky, he never cared about me, he never felt sorry for me, he had perhaps forgotten that I am a human being. He never had any mercy for me, he wanted to torture me every minute, punish me severely, perhaps because, he was my enemy.

Spell Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 11:40 AM   #2
Spell Siren
Banned

Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hey people, someone at least say something......good bad or whatever......i may not be a great writer......but at least you can help me improve......ain't it?
Old 02-19-2009, 03:35 PM   #3
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I liked the story, Spell Siren, I thought it was well written, and it had an imaginative plot too.

It is hard to get any feedback, Reps, etc to stories for some reason, and that can be discouraging, but keep writing, it’s a good read. + Rep
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 05:55 PM   #4
captdsulu

captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good job +rep
captdsulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 11:33 AM   #5
Spell Siren
Banned

thank you jwham and captdsulu that was such great relief to me....it has been only almost a month since i joined rapeboard.....and no replies was highly discouraging.....but you made me feel better.....seriously thanks a lot...
Old 02-23-2009, 11:35 AM   #6
Spell Siren
Banned

Talking

And yes jwham, as you said that imaginative plot....oh dear it was inevitable......coz i am a full frontal virgin...........lol
Old 03-12-2009, 05:46 AM   #7
socyologyst

socyologyst Level 1 (100+)socyologyst Level 1 (100+)

"I had a cock in all my holes, fucking me hard and violently. I never dreamt of this even In my worst nightmares!"

Maybe that's true for "Dr Carol", but I bet it's totally untrue for you, eh?

Excellent story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Now I wonder whether my doctor has any rape fantasies?
I'd better look for a female doctor, just in case!
socyologyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:25 AM   #8
Spell Siren
Banned

Talking

Thanks socyologyst.....Your feedback has motivated me furthur to pen down my fantasies.

And by the way, i'll soon finish my graduation from my medical college.....then you won't require to look for another female doctor........
Old 03-12-2009, 06:31 PM   #9
Nemo01
Privileged Member

Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Nemo01

Really, really hot
Nemo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:48 AM   #10
Brutal Cop

Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)

xxx

Last edited by Brutal Cop; 06-29-2012 at 06:36 PM.
Brutal Cop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 07:30 AM   #11
SugarT

SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

good story
Old 03-18-2009, 07:28 AM   #12
socyologyst

socyologyst Level 1 (100+)socyologyst Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spell Siren View Post
Thanks socyologyst.....Your feedback has motivated me furthur to pen down my fantasies.

And by the way, i'll soon finish my graduation from my medical college.....then you won't require to look for another female doctor........
Oh boy, medical fantasy!
Hahaha...
socyologyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 04:20 AM   #13
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Great story Siren +Rep
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 04:51 AM   #14
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

+ Rep from me for a good story
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 04:13 AM   #15
Spell Siren
Banned

thank you pervipete and niki girl
Old 09-16-2009, 04:56 AM   #16
collesfracture
Privileged Member

collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

nice ones

collesfracture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 05:03 AM   #17
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OH my god I LOVE the car scene... thats going straight into my spank bank! I have a thing for being followed at night and this shit happening. awesome story lady xxx
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:24 AM   #18
Spell Siren
Banned

Thank you colles! Hey gaggirl, that was one of my favourite fantasies too! Thank you!
Old 09-16-2009, 11:18 AM   #19
Aussieyobbo

Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Aussieyobbo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

great story prefer one on one but love the following in the car and rape of every hole.

Rape is just something you do when you don't have to work.
Aussieyobbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:40 PM   #20
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

LOVED IT !!!

+rep for you - keep writing !!

--BAD MAN--
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote