Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-12-2009, 05:17 PM   #1
darkness
Privileged Member

darkness has initial reputation
Default the jackal (stupid girl and darkness)

name:jack, aka jackal
age 29
white male

i escaped from the asylum leaveing corpses in my wake and seting the bilding ablaze i took a car and a change of cloth as well as money for my new life of freedom. i as i dove i rembered my would be victum that i was traking before i was capured. i drove to her house witch wasn't far from the asylum. i parked the car and started walking to her house. i looked inside, she was asleep on the couch and i found an open window. i crawled in and then when i was near the couch where she laid. i jumped on her clamping her mouth shut. and said as i pulled out a knife "hey girl lets have fun."
darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 05:35 PM   #2
stupid_girl

stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)

I hadn't been home from school very long and I arrived to a note left by my father saying that him and my mother would be gone for the weekend. I had stayed late at school to work on a project - I needed an A on it or I wouldn't be able to graduate and I would be left behind by all my firends as they left for college without me. The air conditioner was down again and the air in the house was warm and heavy so I opened a window in the kitchen to get some air moving through the house.

I tossed my school bag on the counter and made my way to my bedroom upstairs where I would be able to get out of this uniform. I was so tired of wearing this stupid red kilt and white blouse every day to school and I was most excited about be able to go to school having been able to choose my own outfit. I took my hair out of the tight ponytail it was in and gave my head a little shake letting my hair flow freely. I had only gotten one button undone when I heard a noise. I slowly moved to my door and open it to take a look around but I saw nothing - must have just been my imagination.

I decided to head to the bathroom. It was getting late and the sun was setting. With the lights in the hall off and the dim setting sun casting long shadows it's no wonder that I missed the danger lurking in the darkness. My hand had just reached the door knob head I felt the strong hand cover my mouth and grip me tightly. Even in the dim light I could make out the the glint of the sharp steel blade and scream uselessly for help into your hand.
stupid_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 05:43 PM   #3
darkness
Privileged Member

as i sneak int the house i see a note and read it her parents where gone for the week end. i and hit a cupboard in my excitment. i quickly hid but no one was came. i get out and i quickly went up the stairs. and grape you as you reach the bathroom door, covering your mouth. i said "stop struggling and i won't hurt you much" i start trying to move you back to your room, hand over your mouth. when we finally reach your room i said as i released you knife still out and pointing at you "well? are you going to behave." my eyes racked over your body and i lick my lips and said "this will be fun."

Last edited by darkness; 01-12-2009 at 06:09 PM.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:07 PM   #4
stupid_girl

stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)

You stay behind me the whole time you dragging me back down the hallway into my room. Your hand remains clamped over my mouth keeping my screams to a soft muffle that you find almost funny. You slammed your body through the weak door leading to my room and practically throw me to my bed. I land on the matress with a bounce and bump the wall. You slam the door shut but you broke it when you barged through it and it doesn't latch shut, part of the trim hanging down.

I see that shine again and back into the corner of the bed nearest the headboard and curl up tight, my heels tucked close to my ass as I cover up everything. You grab my by the white blouse and pull me off the bed. I barely get my feet under me as I come over the edge of the bed. I stumble but manage to stand up. I haven't yet noticed that when you pulled me a couple buttons pulled from the shirt, leaving my cleavage expossed. You can see the hint of my white bra.

My chin quivers with overwhelming fear and as I practically whisper "My name...my name is....Katie."
stupid_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 06:18 PM   #5
darkness
Privileged Member

"well katie, im jackal. you are going to be my entertainment!" i said. i notced your white bra. and ripped the rest of the blouse off of you body. and said "take off your clothes now!" as i watch you take off your clothes. i said "nice tits. are you a virgin?" i laughed and then said "best tell me before i get angry." when you answer i laughed again and undid my pants reavealing a ten inch cock saying "suck me off. bit and your dead." i force your mouth around my dick and start mouth fucking you.