Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-08-2011, 12:46 AM   #1
Bird of Prey

Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bird of Prey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default RePost of Story

I'm reposting a slightly modified version of "Street Girls Are Easy" story because I've never received any feedback or comments on it. What did I do wrong or right. Why did you like it or not? I just don't understand???

This story is taken from real life. No, these are not the exact circumstances and yes I have changed the names. These events did and do occur in every town large enough to have a "Stroll'.

I first saw Laura walking past the bus stop, glancing over her shoulder at traffic coming from behind. This is a sure sign a girl is working. In poker played on a table, we would call that a "Tell"¯. In the game we play on the street, we call it "The Look".

I'm a whore monger. I live for thrill of new pussy, served up in as many new ways as possible. Street girls or runaways are a most plentiful supply of this delicacy. Most are drug addicted girls and are primary targets for our sport. Persoanally I prefer an older girl whose got some miles on her. It get's very tiresome training new girls as to how to give a great blow job.

"Mongers"¯ for short, we have a very large' world wide club. We communicate information via the Internet through various Yahoo groups. New members join every day, all eager for the latest info¯ on where to find the these rental ladies. Yes, we all have our own addictions to attend to.

Laura looked to be fifteen or sixteen but assured me she was eighteen, of course. I'm not one to be confrontational, at least not at the start, so I accepted this. She was gorgeous with “Betty Davis Eyes"¯ to quote the song and just the blush of youth. Her legs are beautiful, white pillars exposed by skimpy shorts, her t-shirt pushed out by her ripe young breasts. Long blond hair streaked with brown framing an angelic yet pouting face. Her full lips are an invitation to licentiousness.

I flipped the car around and quickly scooped her up. After “the dance", a ritual practiced after every first meeting where both parties verify the other is not a “LEO"¯ or “Law Enforcement Officer"¯, I invited her to attend one of our monger parties where she would be a special guest. I was sure to point out how much money she could make at one of these as opposed to to $20-$30 per trick she could pull on the street. Little did she understand how much harder she would be working to earn that money, however.

If caught early enough, before the girl could become jaded by the quick money or scornful of the the Johns that want nothing but a quicky in the front seat of the car, many of these street girls could be exposed¯ to a life of really enjoying the sex they participate in, instead of becoming a catch basin of cum produced by endless blowjobs. This was my plan for Laura and she was cooperating fully.

I feel bad that I failed to mention how she was going to grow loose and confused by the beer, pot and music, not to mention the pressure from men many years her senior. As we entered the nondescript warehouse, I remembered the countless girls that preceded Laura. Many of them would still be here. I had the feeling she was going to be one of the better attendees.

I put my arms around her slender shoulders and lead her to one of the curtained beds, away from the noise of the party. Personally I prefer to Fuck in groups but thought better of it initially with Laura. I didn't want to raise her concerns too quickly.

We would be alone, and I would kiss her, she protesting that she wanted her money first, but as I ran my hands up the sides of her young, fresh body, feeling her smooth skin and pushing at the sides of her round, youthful breasts there would be no money first, or ever. That wouldnĆ¢ā‚¬ā„¢t be that last protest heard for her but none of the rest would involve money.

I felt her begin to whimper into my mouth as I reached down into her sparse blond bush and slide my fingers along her crack, her wetness betraying her protestations. She threw her head back, her long blond hair flung behind her, her ass pressed up against the counter in the middle of the kitchen, as I slipped a finger into her warm tightness, feeling her press her groin against my hand as she moaned in pleasure.

I watched her eagerly pulling her shirt over her head, as this pouting, gorgeous teenaged princess turned into a wanton slut. Her young, firm breasts, riding high on her small chest, would come under the assault of my mouth. They were soft, smooth, the nipples hard rocks of shooting sensations as I flicked them with my tongue, her arms encircling my head as I gave her pleasure.

I lifted her on to the bed and pulled her shorts and panties from her slender thighs, exposing her nakedness to the cool air. I coached her that she could make as much noise as she liked. That was one of he many benefits the warehouse afforded. What she didnĆ¢ā‚¬ā„¢t understand, was that would be an open invitation to other mongers to join us.

She began moaning now, her juices dripping down my hand onto the stained sheets as I plunged two fingers in and out of her cunt, my thumb softly caressing her clit. I would drop my pants and shorts, resting my cock at the entrance to her cunt as I gripped the back of her head, my fingers tangling her long blond hair as I pulled her mouth to mine and gave her a long, hard kiss, tongues dueling In our mouths.

She came up gasping, little mewling sounds coming from her lips as I rubbed my cock against her crack, pulling it away as she thrust her hips toward me, her legs encircling my waist as she strove to draw me into her.

"Beg for it" I would say, inches from her delicate ear, not able to resist licking it, making her shudder as I repeated "beg for it, slut, beg for my cock."

"Fuck me, please, Fuck me" she would whimper in that gorgeous little girl voice of hers, her hands gripping my shoulders and her head resting against my chest. Her screams of pleasure would echo throughout the kitchen as I plunged my hard cock hard into her teenaged cunt, her body going wild as I reamed her out. I would fuck her hard and fast, my each thrust drawing a strangled, grunting scream of ecstacy from her throat, her slender young body going crazy as she thrilled to the feel of my cock.

Her cunt was a taut spasming sheath of muscles, milking my cock beyond endurance, and I would bellow as I filled her young belly with my seed, spurting time after time as she clenched herself into me, grinding her pelvis against mine, her orgasm shaking her whole young body as she screamed in pure joy before shuddering to stillness in my arms. I looked up and see several of my monger brothers peering through the curtains awaiting their turn

I paused for a second, then smiled and lifted her to her feet, turning the girl around, her eyes still closed, her body still coming down from her passion, and pushing her shoulders down until she was bent over the rend of the bed, her legs spread slightly, my come beginning to drip out of her swollen cunt and slide down the inside of her thigh.

She opened her eyes and moaned as she saw a new cock just inches from her face. She licked those full, young lips, her angelic face a mask of sated yet growing passion, and left them glistening, slightly parted, waiting for my brother to slide his prick into her waiting mouth.

I massaged the perfect globes of her ass for a moment before giving way to another of my monger brothers, and watched as he slid into her willing cunt. I stood back as this gorgeous teenaged girl was taken by two men, her throat bulging as one thrust down her throat, her asscheeks quivering and bouncing as she pushed back against the brutal fucking of the other.

A succession of several others took their turn on her tender young body. Others watched as she bucked and squirmed in pure ecstacy beneath their ministrations, cum streaming down her thighs and down her chin, her arms loosely tied behind her back by one of the men for purely aesthetic effect.

When I grew hard again, watching, teasing myself, I approached her, and spread her cheeks wide. Her asshole, tiny and pink, beckoned me. I slide into her sopping cunt, still tight despite the cum oozing from it, and then force myself brutally into her ass, feeling her jerk and moan through the cock in her throat. I wouldn't stop until I had impaled her mouth fully, completing my Triathlon of sex.

Turning from her, I saw that the crowd had grown again, until the press of bodies was close about my little girl. Each man quickly took the place of the last but need not have. My Laura was going no where else tonight.

The room was be filled with naked and half naked flesh. Other street girls , some being newbies tonight, others have become regulars of our parties would be half-dressed, being fucked from behind as they looked on, entranced, at my teenaged slut. Some would be on their knees, sucking cock after cock, straining their eyes to catch her take yet another man down her throat or up her ass. It would be a full fledged orgy, and my little teenaged princess was the center of the festivities.

Hours later, I would extricate myself from the pulsing flesh of the orgy and see my teenaged princess being led off, staggering groggily, her hair natty, stuck together with come, her full lips swollen and erotic, her legs covered with a sheen of come, by two lesbian street girls to be their pleasure for a few hours, and I smiled, thinking that we have a new mascot after tonight.
Old 08-18-2013, 05:26 AM   #2
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Under age victim and claims to be true
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote