Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2017, 09:40 AM   #1
ElizaSativa

ElizaSativa has initial reputation
Default How does it feel for a man to rape a woman

I'm 23 and when I was a little girl I had no idea guys were so mean. I thought every guy would treat us sweet because we're girls. But then I got raped 3 times, molested, stalked, and had an abusive fiancee. So now I feel like it's almost in a guy's nature to hurt me. Ive come to feel like us women really are inferior, but I still don't understand why that would cause a man to rape and beat us. Do you guys feel like kings when you pin a girl and thrust in her while shes crying and screaming and fighting? I bet you feel so big and strong.. I understand that you like our bodies so much sometimes you can't help yourself but still if you want to rape a woman you don't have to hurt her, my last rapist was actually gentle with me and it wasn't actually so bad except for when he forced me to kiss him he was the only rapist that ever made me do that.

I waited my whole life for my virginity to be lost in a really special and magical way with the guy I was going to marry, and then I get drunk at this 26 year old guys house when I'm 17 and the next thing I know I'm waking up with him thrusting in me. You guys have no idea how much my virginity meant to me it was supposed to be magical!!!!

I just want to know why guys rape us and how it makes them feel... I've always wondered why those men raped me. I just hope they enjoyed it so they still think about me because I'll never forget them...
ElizaSativa is offline   Reply With Quote