Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-09-2007, 10:39 AM   #1
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Camp Rape!!

Opening this Saturday come one and all for some Kinky Hot Fun in the woods around CAMP RAPE.

Grab anyone you want to molest and Rape them anywhere around the cabin.

TWO RULES Apply....1. Anything goes long as it is in fun and no one gets upset! Rule #2....see Rule #1!!!

No freaking teams here OKAY?? Just grab someone and rape them or be raped by them! If some one leaves another person can just jump in and take over for them. Mutiples go on, one on one, two on one, three on one..ETC...etc!

Only thing is when you show up let people know what you are NOT into and a short description of yourself and who you are if like a celeb!?

So its long past time for some Fun Raping and Pillaging(umm maybe no pillaging sorry) Everyone get off your asses and CUM have some fun at CAMP RAPE!!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 12:03 PM   #2
The_Hunter

The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I better sign up... Saturday is going to come by fast
The_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 12:10 PM   #3
drmephisto

Count me in!!!
Old 08-09-2007, 12:13 PM   #4
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Cool!!

Very nice my first two victims...(Uhh mean rapists) Anyway anyone is up for grabs here campers, aides, counselors and hell even the Older Lady that runs the Camp!

Welcome you two see you at the opening ceremonys!!
With broken glass
Old 08-09-2007, 12:23 PM   #5
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Oh to just answer a question on PM....yes there are Cabins with Bunks thru them but of course those can be used along with the Admin cabin that is umm Off Limits(not really)to campers. Any place and anyone can be used including the swimming platform!

But help each other out...Keep a eye out for a Huge quiet guy wearing a Hockey Mask!
With broken glass
Old 08-09-2007, 01:04 PM   #6
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't know.....getting raped by Jason could be fun

Count me in

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 03:19 PM   #7
The_Hunter

The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Don't worry, I'm packing my bags now, with the mandatory "supplies" for camp, if you know what I mean.

Oh yeah, going to be doing some hunting alright...
The_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 05:51 PM   #8
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Pefect you people are so right for Camp Rape...Have FUN!!
With broken glass
Old 08-10-2007, 09:21 AM   #9
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

I'm afraid I won't be on Saturday, but I will be able to participate on Sunday. Will that be ok?

So what I like in a victim is someone who struggles, and who tries to exploit any possible chance of getting away. I want my victim to be awake and know what I'm doing to her.

My turn ons are pretty much anything except my turn offs. Turn offs are: death, (roleplay only, death in stories is fine) vomit, poop, pee, and dismemberment.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 03:04 PM   #10
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Hmm okay then??? No scat or golden stuff for Paul then>>>

Will see you Sunday just listen for the moans and grunts amongst other nasty noises!!
With broken glass
Old 08-10-2007, 05:23 PM   #11
drmephisto

I may be late, I have to work my real job on Saturday. Maybe Sunday for leftovers. GRRRR
Old 08-10-2007, 05:36 PM   #12
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Okay DOC!! But sloppy seconds..thirds ..fourths welll just cum when you can!?
With broken glass
Old 08-11-2007, 12:06 PM   #13
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Default Sorry Opening Delayed!!

Sorry folks but the camp wont open until sunday. Sorry seems to be better for more people?

See you all then!
With broken glass
Old 08-11-2007, 08:40 PM   #14
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Lol, and I was able to get on today and Sunday now looks worse, lol!

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 08-12-2007, 11:09 AM   #15
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Default Camp Rape...Now OPEN!!

well time to open this place and see who shows up? All stocked up on food and drinks for everyone plus special play equipment!

Strolling down the long lane thru the woods to the Main Gate. Hmmm feels like some one watching me funny smells like a wet dog.. but worse?! My brown/red hair falls past my shoulders and my large breasts are set of nicely by My white T-Shirt...hmm nipples stiff from the chill...maybe I should have wore a bra??

Goose bumps are all over my tan legs as my jean shorts dont warm much of them. Huh?? well NO one here yet! Oh well will just un-lock the gate and go back to the Admin Cabin. Hey??? Doc did a great job on the sign over the gate..."Abandon all Hope Ye Who enter Here....Camp Rape!"...what the fuck does that mean??

Well leaving sign for everyone...Come On In and Please Report to Main Cabin! If no one there please help yourself to the Camp!? Girls Cabins are on the right and Boys on the left.

Oh and no mixing in the cabins..Violators will be punished by Staff/whip etc....

So...........CUM ON IN AND HAVE FUN!!.........CAMPERS!!
With broken glass
Old 08-12-2007, 06:16 PM   #16
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

I heard about this camp for many days now and I'm finally excited to be going. I hope there's a lot of good looking sluts there!

Hmm...there isn't anyone else here...that's strange. Oh, there's a sign, duh Paul! I guss I'll go to the Admin cabin then!

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 08-13-2007, 02:20 AM   #17
drmephisto

Mmmm,nice camp. I'll neak in and see if there are any lovlies about to have and hold, for a while.
Old 08-13-2007, 11:50 AM   #18
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Default Waiting...waiting!??

Hummm YAWN!!! kicking back on the swing on the front porch of the Admin Cabin. Luckily I have Johnny Walker for company....gulp...."Ummm Johnny you are so smooth!?"

Slow weekend hope someone shows up this week...Geez got all this booze and no one to enjoy it?!

Maybe there is something about this place...Crystal Lake...the old owners took off pretty fast after getting my money? And the place hasnt been used for years? Got some funny looks from the townies too when I told them I was re-opening the camp!??
With broken glass
Old 08-13-2007, 12:51 PM   #19
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

As the admin cabin slowly comes to view I notice someone is there. Wow, she's pretty hot. I wonder who she is?

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 08-13-2007, 01:27 PM   #20
Rosie
Privileged Member

Rosie has initial reputation

Totally prepared for camp I walk down the lane see the sign and pause wondering 'Camp Rape? What does that mean?' but decide to go in anyway, I've never had the best of judgment. I srug my shoulders and walk toward where I think the Admin. Cabin is as I wistled a tune. My long legs were shown of by a very short shorts and I'm wearing a short spagette strap top with out a bra over my largeish size D boobs, which were totally at odds with my very slender waist and body in general.

I walk up to the Admin. Cabin, looking around to see if there was anyone else there and spott another female. I turn away, wanting the company of a guy more then another girl, and look for other newcomers my hand on my hip and my long almost blue black straight hair down to past my shoulders.
Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote