Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-21-2011, 08:20 AM   #41
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Grunting and thrusting into your incredibly tight pussy, it seems to be constricting around me the harder I push. Probably trying to expel me, but I am just getting more out of it. I grab the back of your neck and force your head down into the mattress, muffling any future cries or complaints. "My little slut loves it rough doesn't she?" Smacking your ass in time with my thrusts and mumbling. "I'm gonna cum soon."
Old 02-21-2011, 03:24 PM   #42
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The mattress receives the lion's share of my tortured sobs, but a "No!" is audible when you say I like it rough. It makes no difference. I scrabble and push ineffectually at your hand that's pinning my neck. Even in my panic, you notice, I'm not using my nails. Sufficiently subdued or just too gentle-natured for my own good?

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 03:36 PM   #43
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The first time always goes by to quickly to truly savor it, remembered as nothing more than flashes of sensation when I look back. The noise you made when I pushed through your hymen, the warm feel of your tit under my hand as I roughly squeeze it. They muffled sound of your no, timed perfectly with my orgasm, sending my seed into your previously unspoiled body.

As I pump my softening cock it finally sinks in that while you said it was rape, protested to me, you never really did resist. Probably just trying to soothe your battered ego then. "You must have wanted something to happen, because you never did fight back." Tugging idly on your collar to pull you up from the bed.
Old 02-21-2011, 06:42 PM   #44
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I feel like a dead weight, still trying to comprehend what has happened to me. Distantly noticing the tug on my.. on the collar, I just curl into a ball.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-21-2011, 07:02 PM   #45
the savage
Privileged Member

No response. That is not what I want. Gritting my teeth and grinding them together as I think how to get you out of your state. Prodding your shoulder, pushing on you, again and again. When this doesn't do anything, I smack your ass a few times. "Come on whore, don't go into a shell on me, I can get that from a blow up doll. You are here to struggle, to cry and eventually to break to my will."
Old 02-23-2011, 03:26 AM   #46
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Even slaps to my naked ass cause little reaction, but pulling again more forcefully on the collar finally works. Responding to the possessive hand on my collar I lift my head, very pale, and look at you with unfocussed eyes for a moment. Then the vacant look departs and I emerge into reality again with a whimper.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-23-2011, 07:26 AM   #47
the savage
Privileged Member

A whimper, pathetic mewling cry. Almost enough to get me hard again as I stare into your eyes. Finally speaking, "As you may have guessed you aren't the first. Serve me well enough and eventually be released with money. This becoming a bad memory."

Yanking you close and forcing my lips against yours. Free hand squeezing your tit. "What are you?"
Old 02-24-2011, 02:58 AM   #48
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I latch onto the slim hope, determining to do whatever I can to please you. Which means I don't do what I desperately want to, which would be to recoil from the kiss and hide under the bed.

"I... whatever you want?" I respond softly. I grimace at the pain you're causing my delicate breast meat, hoping obedience will get you to treat me gently.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-24-2011, 05:08 PM   #49
the savage
Privileged Member

I smile, some girls fight until they have to be restrained. And honestly there is no fun in that. You seem more eager to please, perhaps hoping good behavior will result in good treatment. Probably, but then again I am not the most stable so even if I don't want too, I will occassionally fly off the handle. "You are my little whore. Say it for your master."
Old 02-25-2011, 03:28 AM   #50
Ingenue
Privileged Member

"I am your little.." The word sticks in my throat. I force myself to say it, fearing another slap. "..w-wh-whore, master." Barely a whisper, but I said it. I nuzzle with my cheek the arm that's still holding my head.

Try to forget how much I want to vomit. Try to forget the ache in my abused pussy. And don't forget for a second who's in charge here.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-25-2011, 07:56 AM   #51
the savage
Privileged Member

Yes, you had to struggle to get the word out, but it will become easier to do with time and repetition. As soon as you release all hopes it will be easy. I stand up, pulling you to your feet with me. "Stand still, I want to give my whore a good inspection." Walking around you, hands and eyes taking in every inch of your body.
Old 02-25-2011, 04:26 PM   #52
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I track you fearfully with my eyes until you move out of my field of vision. You elicit soft gasps and whimpers when your hands pass over my breasts, my pubic mound, and run down my buttocks.

I hate this. You're treating me like an object, a piece of meat. I remember how you said you got possession of me, made me disappear, by bribery. That's no better than being bought.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-25-2011, 07:10 PM   #53
the savage
Privileged Member

I like the little yelps you emit whenever my hands get on something especially intimate. Fingers probing into your pussy and then coming out. "Tell me my whore, are you happy to be here?"

Of course you won't answer with anything even close to the truth, too smart for that. "Walk for me."
Old 02-26-2011, 05:34 PM   #54
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I squeeze my eyes shut before replying. "It's an honor to be in your beautiful home. I don't feel worthy."

You push me a step forward giving my ass a brief pat. Just grateful it wasn't a slap, I start to walk a circuit of the room. Intending to follow your orders if I get it wrong; at first my head is bowed and my shoulders slumped.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-26-2011, 07:04 PM   #55
the savage
Privileged Member

You are shriveled up, hunched up on yourself. Not what I want. "Walk like a model on a runway. Give me a full show." Wondering if I need to add a threat, and deciding that yes, I do. "Or I'll keep you chained to the bed for a week." SMilin at the way you start at that. Of course, you straighten up immediately after.
Old 02-26-2011, 07:40 PM   #56
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Being chained to the bed would seriously impede any escape attempt. I lift my chin, giving you from behind a good view of the curve of my cheek and eyelashes along with everything else I've got.

No part of your possession escapes your eyes: the flawless little heart-shaped butt, those pliant breasts that fit your hands so well, delicate little feet, soft and gentle hands with white knuckles.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-26-2011, 09:30 PM   #57
the savage
Privileged Member

I watch, making sure to drink in every inch. Licking my lips in anticipation, I stand when you are facing away from me and move up behind you silently. Grabbing your shoulders and pushing you forward until we both run into the nearest wall. Kicking your legs apart, "Even when you do what I want, I am still going to rape you repeatedly. The only difference is you don't get beaten."
Old 02-27-2011, 11:49 AM   #58
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I try to conceal the fear and disgust I feel at every touch of your strong body. My shiver as you grasp my wrists and pin them helplessly, excites your skin. Your groin presses into the small of my back. My face is turned to one side, one cheek pushed up against the wall.

"I.. I understand. I'm trying to do what you want. I want to please you.. sir."

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-27-2011, 02:31 PM   #59
the savage
Privileged Member

Pushing you harder against the wall, pulling your wrists together so I can hold them with one hand. Using the other to smack and squeeze your ass. "You do not speak unless answering a question or responding to a direct order." Pushing a finger into your ass to test the tightness. Sometimes virgins give up other holes to claim purity that they don't have anymore. Seems to be perfectly tight though.

Retracting it, I pull you away from the wall enough to spin you around. Face to face this time. Breath washing over your face as I pant in anticipation. "You're dying to suck my cock aren't you?"
Old 02-27-2011, 03:41 PM   #60
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I gasp in pain at the slap but quickly fall silent. When I feel your finger probing my.. my.. there I chew my lip, desperate not to disobey your order for silence already. Your conjecture is of course correct. You will be the first to claim my tight, untouched asshole as your own.

I look into your eyes and swallow hard. Choose my words carefully. "Yes sir, please tell me how."

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner