Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-04-2007, 08:13 AM   #1
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Holdyn Wolf has initial reputation
Default "Playing with My Toy"

((This is a fun scene that My Dark Side and I started in Private MEssages. We decided to bring it over to the boards though so others could read what we have going on. I am in the beige, she is in the pink on this initial post to catch everything up.))

Sitting in the car, he watches as she pulls into the driveway and kills the engine. Spotting her a few nights ago at the local pub downtown he knew he had to find out more about her. He followed her home that night and learned where she lived, from there he learned that she was single and lived alone. As far as he could tell at least, no others came in or left since he had been watching the house. She worked the standard hours of nine to five and spent the evenings out at one club or another.

He knew she would get home by midnight so as to get enough sleep in order to get up in the morning. Tonight was no different and that meant things were still good to go. Watching as she slipped out of the small sedan and move for the door he would wait until she was inside.

The car was parked two houses down and in the darkness under a large old oak tree.

As i got out of my car and made my way inside, i was so worn out from my hectic day, all i could think of was having a nice hot relaxing bath to help relax me so i could have a restfull sleep and be ready for another busy day tomorrow.

the thought of that bath calling me made me not worry about checking all the locks in the house as i have never had any problems with break ins and why should tonight be any different. I placed my belongings on the table beside the entrance to the front door walked to the kitchen and grabbed myself a nice glass of wine for myselfto consume in the bath.

i walked to the bathroom, and started to run my bath, however the water looked too inviting so i decided i would just wrap my towel around me when i got out and get my stuff i was going to change into when i was relaxed and finished, as the bath filled i felt myself start to relax so i took a sip of my wine and placed some headphones in my ears with relaxing music to sooth me while in there

The lights in what I was sure was her bedroom had turned on and that was a good a sign as any to carry out the rest of tonight's plans. Quietly I slipped out of the car and locked it up before moving down towards the intended house. It was late and most of the houses were dark by now. I felt safe enough in knowing that it was unlikely I would be seen.

To be safe though I was dressed very plain as to draw as little attention as possible. Jeans and a simple black t-shirt worked wonders for being forgotten easily.

My first stop was the front door, that was always the best door to check and the lease conspicuous to anyone that might be watching.

With luck the door was unlocked and entrance was made easily and quietly. Shutting the door behind and locking it I moved through the downstairs quietly and carefully. Finding a phone I lifted it up and off the hook to prevent any calls from coming in or out during my stay.

Once that was out of the way I quietly started up the steps, being sure to make as little noise as possible as to alarm my waiting toy to my presence.

I was already hard with anticipation, the toy had such a nice body and wonderful curves and I couldn't wait to have my fun with her.

The bedroom door had been left open and carefully I peeked in to get an idea on where the toy was at. With the bathroom lights on and no sign of her in the bedroom I slowly and carefully made my way to the bathroom then.

She was alone in the house, or so she thought, so her need for shutting doors was not there. She felt safe in her abode which would prove to be very unlucky on her part.

He heard the faint sound of water splashing around that signaled someone relaxing in the tub. She was already nude for him, she made it all so easy for him.

Quickly he moved then, slipping into the bathroom and over to the tub right away. His left hand came out and shoved hard against her mouth and nose, pushing her head down into the water to startle her. It would cause panic to her or so he hoped so that he could get the upper hand quick. His other hand went to her stomach to keep her from fighting free. It pinned her inside the tub.

Letting her lift her head out of the water then and get a breath of air he met her eyes with his own deep green orbs.

"Hello toy." He said before shoving her back under the water once more with his hand over her mouth and nose once again.

As i struggle to get my head above the water and to be able to breath, the truth of the situation hadnt hit me yet, i had no time to know what was happening, one moment i was relaxing alone in my bath and now... now there is a stranger holding my head under the water with my mouth and nose covered blockin any breathing from occuring. as i struggle to get free from this man his grip around my stomack gets tighter but i still manage to get my head above the water and find air into my lungs through gaps in his fingers.

now reality is hitting me and i feel myself begin to shake with fear, what does this guy want with me and why did he call me his toy, the thoughts were going towards a burglary gone wrong as now being able to think abit, i realise he mustnt have a gun or sharp objects on him, cause as far i could tell he dove into the bath with me without much planning, i had no ideas of his true plans, as these thoughts are running through my head i start to control my shakes and i keep tellin myself that if i just sit here and dont try anythin stupid he will just take what he wants from my house and leave.

i dont struggle anymore and i dont make anysounds as i know if i did his plans would change and i would get hurt by this intruder.

Unknown to me this responce from me has made his plans fall into place easier.

"Mmm, now that's a nice toy." I say from alongside the tub as I keep my hand on her stomach, pressing her body against the bottom of the tub. Her face now allowed to remain above the water as she has quieted herself.

I was able to keep her restrained by just leaning in over the tub, my shirt was a bit wet from her splashing but not soaking wet.

"We're going to have so much fun tonight. You and I." I say as I kick off my shoes now. Letting my eyes roam her wonderfully curvy body the grin on my face tells what cruel thoughts I am having as you watch me; wondering what my plans are.

Sliding my hand off the front of your face I grab a fist full of your hair and hold it tightly. My other hand leaves your stomach then and moves to my belt buckly. Quickly I undo the belt and work on the button and zipper.

My eyes widen with the words i hear, 'O my god' i think to myself, i had this whole situation messed up, it is me that he wants and not anythin in my house, i start to panic again and my fist reaction is to scream for help, knowing that the houses in the area are close to each other. I am praying that one of my neighbours hears my cries for help as i know i will make this guy mad but i couldnt think of any other way to get him to back off.

I start to fight to rip my hair out of his hands so i can gain a little more contol. his hand is so entwined in my hair that its almost impossible for me to get it free. I lean forward to try and thow him off balance while he is concertrating on undoing his pants.

" i dont know who you are, or what your plans are but you have chosen the wrong person" i scream at him, " you arent going to get anything from me "

As i finally manage to loosen his hold on my stomack i kneel in the bath and swing one leg at a time over the side while my hair is still in his hand. " GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU SICKO" as i give one hard tug with one hand on my hair and the other on his chest i manage to get my hair out and throw him off balance. I grab my towel and start to run for the bathroom door but becaus eof my panicing state i dont think about the flooring and slip on the wet tiles and wind wind myself as i hit the ground.

Shocked by her sudden change in attitude. Calm one moment, angry and struggling the next; she had taken on the defensive attitude once more that I was used to. I landed on my ass from her thrust to get away and now that she was on the ground he crawled over to her and threw my weight on her body in hopes of pinning her down.

"You better shut the fuck up right now unless you want to die a very untimely death Toy." I sau as I fought to get my hand back over her mouth. Though she was winded and now pinned by my weight she fought to keep her mouth free of my hand.

"I've been watching you for days now and I won't be denied my pleasures." I said with a rough voice as she struggle under me still.

"We can do this the easy way Toy or the hard way. No matter what I am going to fuck every hole in your body worth shoving my cock into." Leaning my face down alongside yours, my hand now back over your mouth to keep your screams muffled, I nip at the lobe of your ear as you struggle.

i've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. i know none other as sure. - Marquis De Sade 1740-1814
Holdyn Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 08:31 AM   #2
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Scared my i am hearing now,but aware that my failed attempts to get away would make him more angry, i knew i still had to try. I struggle to try and remove the hand from my mouth by grabbing on to his wrist and try to push it into his head so i can stop him from biting my ear.

i know i have no chance of removing his hand, he is much stronger then me. "I..I wont scream" i manage to say in a muffled way. He slowly loosens his hold from over my mouth, making sure that i do stick to my word and i dont scream out again.

I try to force his weight backwards again to throw him off balance so i can get upand get to safety this time, however he seems to have learnt his lesson and it is almost impossible for me to even budge his body from his steardy position ontop of me.

" Please, why are you doing this to me" i say with tears starting to appear in my eyes. " I havent done anything to you"

AS i stare onto his eyes i start to feel sick with the thought of what he has planned to do to me.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 08:41 AM   #3
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"Because I want to. And I can." My hand stays close but no longer is it pressed tight to her mouth. So long as she stays quiet right now there is no reason to waist such energy.

Sliding my lower body up hers I straddle her waist then with my pants hanging open. Having undone them earlier before she got all fiesty once more. Taking her wrists I move them both over her chest just under her luscious breasts. Taking and pinning both wrists with my right hand, my left reaches out to take a handful of her breasts and molest them roughly.

"Saw you at the pub a few nights back, knew right then I was going to make you my play toy. I hope you like it rought, if not well...tough luck."

Catching her nipple between my fingers I give it a nice firm pinch and tug and then wait for her to struggle some more under me.

i've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. i know none other as sure. - Marquis De Sade 1740-1814
Old 01-04-2007, 08:56 AM   #4
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Twitching and cringing in pain from the unwanted attention to my nipple, i struggle to gain control of my arms, surely he cant keep up this strenth he has over me which is causing me to be pinned in place. I also keep my eyes on his pants, afraid of the rising bulge that is hard to miss and praying that he wont do anything to me, that he is just after a bit of fun and wantin to scare me.

"Even though you saw me, doesnt give you the right to come in to my place and just think you can take what you want" I angrily snap in a low tone as to not yell. "

As i start to get more scared over the fact that he is grabbing my breasts like they are peices of meat, my voice starts to raise and i accidentally yell " GET THE HELL OFF OF ME YOU PEICE OF SHIT" while trying to buck him off of me
Old 01-04-2007, 09:05 AM   #5
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Releasing my hold on her breast I bring the back of my hand across her face sharply.

"I said don't fucking yell. What's so hard to fucking understand about that Toy?" My voice has grown rough once more, angry.

"Don't try and debate shit with me, you are in no position to tell me what I can and cannot do."

Backhanding her once more I then pull out my thick shaft and let it fall to her stomach where it rests; waiting.

"Yell again and see where it gets you Toy. Come on. Do it."

Old 01-04-2007, 09:19 AM   #6
my dark side
Banned

Shaken and some what bewildered by the hard slaps on to my face, i look up him with tears now both fresh and drying ones in my eyes and down my cheeks and an already reddening cheek from the slaps, " I..Im sorry i didnt mean to yell" i sob some what pathetically in an attemp for him to ease up on me " I wont do it again, just please dont hurt me ", my eyes fixed on his long shaft sitting on my stomack, my eyes wider now seeing the size of it.

I've come to my senses a bit again since the slaps and now i feel i have a little more strength from my hidden anger that is building towards him, i throw my arms out as hard and as wide as i can to free them from his grip. It worked this time and i also managed to get a backhand of my own in to his face as my left hand swings wildly from his grip.

While he is stunned by my unexpected reaction, i reantacly feel around the bathroom floor for anything i can lay my hands on to use as a weapon against him. seeing out the corner of my eye, my brush just out of reach of my right hand i try and sqwirm my body under his weight towards the handle of it
Old 01-04-2007, 09:38 AM   #7
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Recovering from the hit quickly I see her reaching for something and move quickly. My body slides up hers more as I reach for her wrists and quickly wrap my hands tightly around them. Stretching them out over her head I straddle her chest now, my hard cock resting between her breasts with my engorged head just below her chin.

"Look, you are making this a lot tougher then it needs to be Toy. Keep it up and see how much I hurt you."

With my grip on her wrists I scoot off of her and stand up, lifting her up to her feet as well. My pants slide off my body and I step out of them quickly.

"You're going to learn to enjoy this. The longer it takes though, the more enjoyable it is for me. So keep struggling Toy and I'll be sure to repay you for your additions to the game."

I bring her arms down then behind her back and hold them there, pushing her forward and out of the room, expecting her to surely try and fall and free herself once more.

Old 01-04-2007, 09:49 AM   #8
my dark side
Banned

With my arms tightly held behind my back, i have no real option but to let you walk me towards my bedroom. As im pushed towards my bed i can hear your breathing getting heavier, i can only imagine the sick thoughts that are running through your head.

I think to myself about ways out of this situation, i keep telling myself that you mustnt have planned this or have any thing with you for it otherwise you would have used what you could by now, so i am running throw plans i think will work just as i am about to try and break free we reach the side of my bed, you grab a hand full of my hair again and yank it down hard, pulling my head backwards into your chest with great force.

Through the sound of my own sobbing i hear you whisper in my ear " Thats the way my toy should act for me"
Old 01-04-2007, 10:07 AM   #9
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

My body now pressed against hers and my fingers firmly curled around her hair I keep her head yanked back and against my chest while I release her hands.

"Put your hands at your side and leave them there Toy." I wait for you to comply with my demand. You hesitate a moment and then finally do as I said.

"That's a good Toy." She can feel my shaft pressed up against her back and I can only fantasize about what she's thinking right then; beyond the fear and how she's going to try and get out of it next.

"You will be rewarded for such cooperation if you keep it up. Now, when I let your hair go I want you to climb your pretty little self into your bed, face down with arms stretched out over your head and legs spread open."

And with that he released his hold on her hair and stepped back a little, waiting to see if his Toy would respond to the request appropriately.

Old 01-04-2007, 05:33 PM   #10
my dark side
Banned

I hop up on my bed face down as he asks and slowly raising my arms above my head. However i can not bring myself to open my legs, i know once i do my nightmare will only get worse. maybe if i cooperate to some extent we will just enjoy that.

" Please, Please dont do this" I repeat through tears as i see him staring coldly at me, tears running down my cheeks more now.
Old 01-04-2007, 05:46 PM   #11
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"Begging aint gonna save yoy Toy. You're going to be fucked raw whether you like it or not. Now spread em." The anger in my voice is evident, but the sound of excitement just as powerful.

With your arms stretched out over your head as I commanded I pull the small radio alarm off the night table and yank the coord from the wall. Leaning in carefully to be prepaired if you try anything I take your wrists and wrap the coord around them several times before tieing it in a tight not, leaving your arms restrained. The clock itself shoved against the matress and headboard.

"Let's go Toy, spread it." I say once more as you stall for time.

Old 01-04-2007, 05:47 PM   #12
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Double post. Edited out this one.

Old 01-05-2007, 03:27 AM   #13
my dark side
Banned

The cord around my wrists is tight, i try to struggle and twist my wrists to get them free from the cord. With no luck from my restrained hands, and with my whole body shaking with fear and dread about what he wants to do to me, i fight with all my strenth i have, i yank the radio from its holding area and raise up onto my knees and start to move towards the end of the bed.

"Im not going to let you do anything to me, i will do what i can to stop you" my voice not at a yell but with enough force to know i am serious in what i say.

The fear of his constant threats to rape me have me on the defensive again as i now know that doing what he wants wont get him to leave without him getting his joy out of me.I keep telling myself that that is not going to happen, i am not going to be another defenceless and cowardly female who gives in and lets it happen to her then regrets it later. i know i wont give up without doing all i can to not let it happen.
Old 01-05-2007, 06:58 PM   #14
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"Just keep making it worse." He growled out as he lunged forward. His hand took a fist full of her hair and yanked her head backwards as she reached the end of the bed. Pulling her backwards and onto her back, his other hand reached out and wrapped around the front of her neck.

"I will have my way with you." His hand tightened around her neck then, cutting off her flow of oxygen in order to get her to settle down.

Old 01-05-2007, 07:05 PM   #15
my dark side
Banned

His hold on my neck was so tight, i couldnt breath at all. but i didnt try and give up struggling, with the air in my lungs running out fast i could feel my body starting to go limp, the lack of oxygen is making me start to black out. O god he is going to choke me to death, those were the last thoughts before everything went black
Old 01-05-2007, 07:17 PM   #16
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

He could sense her losing consciousness and loosened his grip on her throat. He didn't want a dead toy to have his way with. While she was out of it he dragged her back up the bed and shoved the radio back between the headboard and the matress.

She was stirring once more. He had to act quickly. Finding a bathrobe hanging in her closet he pulled from it the tie string. Returning back to the bed he tied one end around her left ankle, slid it through the slats of the footboard and then back through and around her right ankle. She wasn't as spread eagle as he had wanted her but she would do.

Climbing then on the bed beside her, he pushed his hand between her legs as she was now well aware of her surroundings once more.

Old 01-05-2007, 07:26 PM   #17
my dark side
Banned

Struggling to get free of my binding, I shudder with the feeling of his hand between my legs. " please stop" i know my begging hasnt worked in the past but its worth a try. He just ignores my please and continues to play with me.

during the silence i hear a sound coming from my neighbours house, and with out any second thoughts i scream for help again this time at the top of my lungs, i know if i dont get someones attention i will pay dearly but the noices were too good an oportunity for my freedom to pass up.
Old 01-05-2007, 08:40 PM   #18
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

The scream filled the room and he reacted quickly. The back of his hand came hard against her cheek, her head snapping to the left hard.

"Shut the fuck up or you're dead." He growled out as he brought the back of his hand into the side of her face once more.

Old 01-05-2007, 08:49 PM   #19
my dark side
Banned

With my head ringing from the recent slaps, i struggle to get free even more, his other hand still between her legs, not moving that hand anywhere away from her area while he slapped her with his other one.

"Fucking get off me, and get out of my house" my voice more filled with fear then anger, i knew he wasnt going to give in to my begging so i had to try something different.
Old 01-05-2007, 08:54 PM   #20
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

"Once I'm done fucking the shit out of you Toy." His fingers continued to torment her clit while he had been hitting her, causing it to swell up against her wishes as her body betrayed her. Though her mind and will was against him, her physical body enjoyed the attention.

Now though he moved his hand away and his entire body moved off the bed. He moved quickly over to her dresser and quickly found a pair of her panties that would do well. Moving back tot he bed they were quickly shoved into her mouth, stuffing in there tight to keep her from screaming very loudly again.

"There ya go Toy. Scream all you want not."