Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-15-2009, 10:29 PM   #21
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For the briefest moment I pause in my groping and kissing, to stare into your eyes. "I kidnapped you, assaulted you, tied you up and have stripped you half naked. DO you really think that begging me to stop will work?" My body racks with laughter at that. And reaching down I free my cock and hold it against your thigh. My hand slowly moves up and down the shaft, getting it completely hard, using your leg to help with that. A small amount of precum drips from the tip, smearing on your leg. My tongue lances out and runs softly over your cheek and lips. Then without further warning, I pound my hips forward. I enter you roughly, my hands gripping your bra covered tits, using them to pull me forward. I press my lips against yours, slipping my tongue into your mouth.
Old 03-15-2009, 10:41 PM   #22
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to prisonerslave

No one has ever spoken to me or treated me anything like this, your harsh and cruel voice stabs at me and I can't believe you would dare to laugh at me. I squeal again feeling your cock laying on thigh, you begin to use my leg to further your own excitement. I don't beg anymore, its obvious it's not going to work. "You piece of shit! let me go!!" Instead I demand, using far more foul language, disgusted as I feel your precum smear on my leg. You lean forward licking my cheek and I jerk back, I want to vomit, repulsed by you and how you lap up my tears. Suddenly I buck, and arch with shuddering gasps as you enter me roughly. My eyes bulge and my brow furrows with pain, your fingers grip tightly on my breasts, bruises form under your fingertips. I start to scream but your mouth is there, your tongue invading me much like your cock. I can taste my own tears as you rape my mouth with your own. My body holds tightly to your cock, my walls quivering with a sudden pain. I jerk my head back in attempt to free at least one part of me.

And Baby when it's love

If it's not rough, it isn't fun!
prisonerslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:47 PM   #23
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your head pulls back slightly escaping the kiss, but that wasn't the part that was exciting me the most. With an internal shrug I start to kiss at your neck. My lips peel back and I lightly nip at the tender skin. My hands move in opposing circles, manhandling your already sore and bruised body. Your bra finally slips up, uncovering your nipple. My fingers find and tweak it. Your body is hugging my cock, trying in vain to expel me. WIth no regard to anything but my desire, my hips start to move. A slow, regular motion. Each thrust driving me deeper into you. "Not so tough, not so special now are you? Just another useless fuck toy." Each word comes after another violent pound forward.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:09 AM   #24
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your kisses are hot on my neck, they can hardly even be called kisses, they are so much more primal than that. The feeling of your animalistic panting and your teeth nipping and pressing to me is more than I can bare. Your fingers are just as rough and I feel you take and twist my now exposed pink nipple. The reaction you receive is a squeal of pain and a gasp that brushes past your ear. "Stop it!! You bastard!! You wont get away with this!" I am once again humiliated as you start your retreat backwards and then forwards into me again and again. It forces me to arch and accept you each time, it feels as if you a tearing into me. More tears streak my face, my once perfect make up now smeared and ugly. Your anger scares me, and your pounding hips drive home my fear. "Please!....it hurts..." I whimper softer and I know it wont work.

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-16-2009, 09:30 AM   #25
the savage
Privileged Member

I can barely hear your words, so lost in my own pleasure. The way my hips are pounding forward, punishing your pussy, my cock driving in deep. My fingers grip your breasts tightly, mashing them within my palms. Running my tongue over your neck and shoulders. "I don't care if it hurts you," I pause to brush my lips over your cheek and ear, "it feels so fucking good for me." Then I lightly clamp my teeth down on your earlobe. I run my hands up your body, and wrap them around your throat. It is lightly at first, a mere threat of what is to come. THen the grip tighter and tighter. Not enough to completely cut off your air, but enough to make breathing labored. As you gasp your hips rise up and down, meeting my thrusts.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:00 PM   #26
prisonerslave

Each of your thrusts slams into me, bruising my insides and causing me to squeal and grunt, the power of you sends me scooting back a little each time but you are always there to meet me. You lack any kind of empathy for me, taking me with each thrust. Your pounding becoming violent, battering my abused sex, taking pleasure in my tight and unwilling opening. Your hands begin to wrap around my neck and i shake my head no with protest, my air slowly cut off. My breathing comes in gasp and I whimper with struggle "stop! please!.....I....I can't...breathe" I struggle a bit harder, writhing underneath you. Your hands around my throat reminds me of just how easily you can take everything away me.

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-16-2009, 12:09 PM   #27
the savage
Privileged Member

I watch the panic in your eyes, a deep realization that your life is in my hands. My tongue circles around your batter pink nipples. Drawing them into my mouth to suckle softly. A stark contrast to my pounding, agonizing thrusts. We slide across the cheap linoleum floor. The squeaks of our bodies, your pained gasps, and my pleasure filled groans fill the kitchen. My breathing comes in gasps, labored. I am trying to hold on as long as I came. To squeeze as much pleasure out of this experience as possible. My hands never leave your throat, and I gasp out the words, "It'll all be over soon." With a groan my head tilts back, and my hips come forward. I spurt and jerk, cumming inside you. My hands relax, letting you breathe as I collapse on top of you.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:18 PM   #28
prisonerslave

I have quickly been reduced to a quivering shaking animal on the floor, sobbing uncontrollably as you inflict more pain and humiliation onto me. My nipples stiffen to attention, swelling with the affection you show them, glistening from your saliva. I can feel you growing inside me, twitching with the pleasure you take from me. I know how close you are, my breathing coming in gasps I cry out "not...not inside!" but it goes unnoticed. My feet slide on the linoleum, trying to scoot back but you are always there, holding tightly to me. I cry out as I feel you start to cum, shooting stream after stream deep inside me, coating me with your seed. Your weight collapsing down on top of me is agony on my shoulders, my hands numb and pressed into my lower back, I gasp for air loudly now, my battered breasts rising and falling into your chest. Quieter sobs now, defeated sobs.

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-16-2009, 12:35 PM   #29
the savage
Privileged Member

Moaning happily, I reach down and pull my quickly softening cock out of you. Slowly, deliberately I wipe it off on your thigh. Smearing your juices, my cum, everything on your skin. With a smile I reach down, cupping your head and softly kiss your lips, tasting your salty tears as they slip past our lips. Slowly I stand up, looking down at you. Your makeup is smeared from tears, puffy red eyes. You look even better than you normally do. Somehow a broken attractive woman looks even better. "God, I think I am going to enjoy having you hear." My eyes sparkle and my tongue runs over my lips. "Maybe I should wait a few days to call your dad so I have more time to ... get to know you better."
Old 03-16-2009, 12:46 PM   #30
prisonerslave

I have never felt so helpless, and so broken, you seem to be directly the opposite of me, as if your happiness feeds off of my misery. Your kiss is debasing, I hate it. I groan with disgust as you wipe off your cock on my leg, a reminder of what you have just done to me. I hate the way you stare down at me, it tells me you are still hungry for more. I squeeze my legs back together, ashamed of what you have done, I can still feel your cum inside me. "You can't keep me here! Someone will find me! You are going to jail for the rest of your life for this!" My threats are empty, my last resort. I curl up, my legs rising to my chest, I lay on my sides. My wrists and elbows purple and red from the ropes, I lay there and sob.

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-16-2009, 01:05 PM   #31
the savage
Privileged Member

I reach down, grabbing two handfuls of your hair. Using it, I pull you up to your feet as a squeal of pain escapes your lips. My face is inches from yours, "I don't intend on keeping you here. Or at least for long." My other hand reaches down and spanks your ass once. "I'm just going to hold you until daddy buys your freedom." I lean in and run my tongue over your cheek, "I just don't see why I shouldn't have fun while I wait." Using your hair as a guide, I pull you deeper into the house heading for the bedroom. I watch with a smile as your pants, and then your panties fall off your body. Dismissively I toss you onto the bed, and ask "Now where's your cell?"
Old 03-16-2009, 01:16 PM   #32
prisonerslave

I scramble to my feet, slipping on the floor, finding it difficult to gather balance my hair ripping me up as I scream. I back away like a scared child as you hold me close to you and I yelp stepping closer to you as you smack my bum a pink welt left behind. Your tongue makes me squeal again, and I wonder how long it will take to finally be away from you. I cry as you pull me forward with my hair, tripping and stumbling on weak knees, I let my pants and my panties fall away from me, trailing behind us. My top still balances above my chest, unable to pull it down. You fling me to bed, and I bounce across it, unable to stop myself. I tremble again with fear "it's...its in my purse". There is no point to lying, I know I wont be able to get to it, the faster you make the call, the sooner I can be freed.

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-16-2009, 04:11 PM   #33
the savage
Privileged Member

I smile as I watch you bounce on the bed, every inch of your body moving in an attractive way. Your phone is in your purse, you blurt out through sobs. I curse silently, I don't know if your purse made it into the van. Since I can't leave you unattended, I sigh heavily. My hands rest on your shoulder, rolling you onto your stomach. Untiying the rope around your elbow, I use it to secure one of your legs to the bed. Standing up and roughly squeeze your ass, "I'll be back."

A quick search of the van, turns up your cell. I call your father, but get voice-mail. Gritting my teeth I leave a threatening message. Then I walk back into the bedroom, and see you there, tied to the bed ass up. Setting the phone on the floor next to you. I smile and sit on the bed next to you.

Stroking your hair, I am thinking of way to kill the time. "HE wasn't there, I guess I'll have to find a away to kill some time." Leaning in I kiss at your neck, and slowly straddle your hips. Hands unhooking your bra, and running up and down your naked back.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:00 PM   #34
prisonerslave

I don't resist much as you turn me over, my arms are relieved as you remove the rope from them, revealing the tender and rope burned are. I yelp as you tie my ankle to the bed, I pull on the rope whimpering as you squeeze my slightly reddened ass.

You leave for a moment and I continue to pull and cry, desperate to escape but you are back before any sort of progress can be made. I jump once you are near me again a whimpered "no...no more" I cringe with your kiss and try to shift away as you painstakingly straddle me. I cant move much this way with my hands still pinned behind me. My bra is unhooked at my crying is renewed, your rough hands sliding across my naked skin.

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-16-2009, 07:32 PM   #35
the savage
Privileged Member

I lean down and kiss your naked back right between your shoulder blades. Listening to you beg for me to stop. "It only stops when I am satisfied." My head hovers next to yours, and I whisper, "And that is going to take a very long time." My fingers slide down and roughly grab your ass. It is firm, sticking up just enough, probably your best feature. "Tell me, has anyone been in here before?"
Old 03-19-2009, 01:13 AM   #36
prisonerslave

I shiver as you kiss my back, the all encompassing fear returning to me, I cringe as you whisper in my ear. My torture has only just begun, and I pray that Daddy will call, that he can save me. I grit my teeth as you reach down, squeezing my perked up bum. the tips of your fingers just grazing up between my thighs, almost spreading my cheeks. My face flushes as you ask me if anyone has ever been there, I can't believe you could ask such a thing. My legs stiffen, and my cheeks clench, disgusted and horrified that you may want to do just that.

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-19-2009, 09:31 PM   #37
the savage
Privileged Member

My lips continue to press against your back, tracing lightly over your soft skin. Tasting the gentle smell and taste of your soaps and perfume. Slowly sliding my hands under your body. Stroking them up and down your taut stomach, and the bottom of your young perky tits. Rubbing my cock against the back of your thighs, feeling it growing hard again. SLowly sliding it between your cheeks, giving you time to realize what is coming and too panic. "Come on baby, you didn't answer my question." Running my hand up further, clamping it down on your throat. SLowly squeezing, "You answer me when I ask you something. Or bad things happen."
Old 03-19-2009, 11:44 PM   #38
prisonerslave

Every muscle twitches with the fear and anticipation of your touch, I turn my head back trying to see what you are doing. Constantly I pull at my wrists, if I could just get one arm free... I let out a soft squeal, feeling your cock growing once more, I can't believe how quickly you want to take more. It feels thick and heavy as it rests on my leg. I whimper with disgust as you once again grope my unwilling body, and then you grasp my slender neck. My heart is racing and I swallow hard feeling you squeeze slowly and my panic begins to set in once again. "No please! I havn't....never....there" I feel hot from humiliation of having to even talk about such disgusting please. I tighten every muscle hoping to keep you away.

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-20-2009, 11:56 AM   #39
the savage
Privileged Member

I can feel you clenching, tightening. Using all the power you have to save your body from further violation. Whispering in your ear, "It won't help. You are too weak, too pathetic to stop me." Running my tongue over the side of your face, as my hand tightens around your throat, loving the sound of your pain gasps. "Fighting it is only going to make it hurt more. And believe me, I would enjoy hurting you." Slowly my tongue slides into your ear and wiggles about slightly. With the hand not tightly wrapped around your throat, I slowly spread your cheeks. My cock enters them, running it up and down inside. Then suddenly, violently, I thrust forward. The head of my cock enters your ass. Pumping steadily, I invade your tightness until I am balls deep.
Old 03-21-2009, 03:33 AM   #40
prisonerslave

I lay shivering with fear as you whisper to me. I know you can feel just how afraid I am. I know I am too weak, your words sinking in and draining away my hope and my fight. Slowly my air is beginning to be stolen away from me. A little pained squeal escapes me as I feel your hot and wet tongue run down my cheek, tasting my tears, then into my ear and I squeal louder with disgust. I feel your cock pres to me and I buck and jerk but it only serves as an annoyance. "No Please! Don't do this to me!! Please!!" I beg and beg to no avail as you taunt me. Then I feel you press harder and harder, shoving yourself into my unwilling hole. At first the pain is so great all I can do is thrash, my eyes bulge and my mouth is open in a silent scream. Then I am able to release and I scream, my voice is labored from you choke, my cry is hardly even human. My entire body shudders with pain as you take my unwilling and tight opening, my body feeling as if I might tear in two. I want to beg you to stop, but my pain is so great I cannot even form words.

And Baby when it's love