Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-14-2008, 03:33 PM   #21
darksinner

darksinner has initial reputation

Seeing your sexy red lips slowly open up, I quick thrust the tip of my burning cock inside your sweet mouth. I see your whole body tremble as my cock touch your pinkish warm tongue, and your eyes close as my cock enter your mouth.

“Fucking open your eyes and look at me, while you suck on it. Don’t just open your damn mouth, suck on it and swirl your damn tongue around my cock, dumb bitch!”
I slap your face again, seeing you just open your mouth and do nothing.
darksinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:37 PM   #22
Taking it

I open my eyes as Max has ordered me too-another hard slap follows-i'm doing it wrong he tells me-but i don't know what to do-i move my tongue onto his cock-licking up and down-swirling it round his huge girth as he's told me to.

I pray he won't push his cock further in-already i feel i'm gagging-he's too big for my mouth-and the fear fills me what his cock will do to my pussy..
Old 11-14-2008, 03:46 PM   #23
darksinner

Feeling your tongues working on my cock and the sucking motion come from deep inside your mouth, my cock grow even larger inside your warm mouth. Without a warning, I thrust my whole cock inside your tight little mouth. Since my cock is so big, your little red lips was force to stretch to the maximum in order for my whole cock to slide in.

Not for long, the tip of my burning cock reaches the back of your throat, while choking you, and use my hand to grab on your head so you cant pull away from my cock. I continue to rub my cock up and down along your entire throat, and saliva is coming out your mouth like a waterfall.
Old 11-14-2008, 03:49 PM   #24
Taking it

Max has entered my mouth with such force-he's controlling my movement on his cock-jerking my head up and down-i'm gagging-choking-desperate for air-i jerk my body around-i can't breathe-his hard cock has stretched my mouth to the limit-he's raping my mouth with such force i wonder how i'll survive
Old 11-14-2008, 04:02 PM   #25
darksinner

While continue rubbing my cock deep inside your warm watery throat, I feel the wall of your throat clench tightly around my pulsing hot cock due to the lack of air. Your face become bright red and your eyes start to roll up, seeing you almost pass out from the choking, I remove cock from your sweet red lips. On the moment of relief, you are coughing and breathing heavily, large amount of saliva and precum mixture rush out of your sexy lips.

“How do you like the feeling of deep throat, bitch? Now clean me and continue sucking!” Watching you catch up with your breath, I press my dripping wet cock in front of your busy breathing mouth.
Old 11-14-2008, 04:20 PM   #26
Taking it

Oh god when will this end?i gulp in the fresh air-disgusting myself as saliva and precum fall from my lips and mouth

I'm ordered to clean Max's cock-tentively i slide my tongue onto it-and lick it slowly up and down-i can taste cum-my own saliva and think i'm going to be sick

He's told me to continue sucking-hot tears fill my eyes as once more i open my mouth-waiting for Max to rape it with his cock.
Old 11-14-2008, 04:33 PM   #27
darksinner

Seeing you obediently cleaning up my mess dripping wet cock with your soft warm tongue, a wicked smile come up on my face. As you slowly open your mouth again, I quickly move my cock back inside your sweet mouth. Once it was inside you automatically begin to suck and lick around it.

After a while of sucking, I decide to take your pericious little hole, I use my free hand to place the hard tip of mycock onto the inside of your soft cheek, and press hard against it. My cock stretching your tender soft cheek flesh so hard that it make a hug bulge that can even be see on the outside of your cheek. As I push further away from your cheek, my cock finally pop out of your mouth from the side of your cheek and making a hug popping sound.

Last edited by darksinner; 11-14-2008 at 04:36 PM.
Old 11-14-2008, 04:37 PM   #28
Taking it

It hurts so much-i stupidly wonder if his cock will burst through my cheek-leaving a gaping hole as a reminder of Max violating my mouth-raping it.

Suddenly he withdraws-i gasp once more for air-my mouth still feeling stretched from his enormous length and girth-he's breathing hard-heavy-fear wells up inside me and instinctively i press my legs together-tightly-as tight as they will go-hoping it'll be enough to save me from another rape-a more intrusive violation of my body
Old 11-14-2008, 04:51 PM   #29
darksinner

After redrawing my cock from her warm mouth, I notice you press your legs together, you may already know what Im going to do next. Without saying a word, I push your naked body down to the couch.

While you trying to get up, I get hold of both of your ankles, and use my superior strength to pull your close legs apart. When your legs are spread apart, I lean down my head and take a good look at your pink little pussy. My nose was so close to your already moister slit that you can feel my burning breath hitting on your tender flesh.

“You surly got a nice pink little pussy, guess Jack didn’t use it much, but don’t worry I will help Jack do his duty.” While holding your legs apart, I stick out my tongue to lick and suck your little sensitive clit.
Old 11-14-2008, 05:04 PM   #30
Taking it

The speed and force at which Max pushes me down is immense-but nothing compared to the brutal way he prises my legs open-i'm being spread wider and wider-his fingers digging into my skin as he forces my legs open-until he's satisfied they are far enough apart for him.

I blush as he stares intently at my pussy-my exposed pussy which i know he's going to use for his own pleasure-i feel his hot breath near my already moistened pussy-fuck-the feel of it sends a wave of pleasure through me-and i pray my clit and lips aren't swelling-heightening his excitement

Max taunts me about Jack-my darling Jack-so caring-gentle-so different to this monster i thought was a friend but who is now abusing my body

I feel his grip on my legs tighten and his mouth lowers onto me-i feel his tongue expertly lick my clit-i get wetter-fuck-he begins to suck me-teasing my clit in his mouth as he draws my clit into him

I let out a soft moan of pleasure-oh god-oh no-he's going to think i'm enjoying it-but i can't stop the mounting waves surging over my body-as Max licks and sucks my clit-i hope to god i don't orgasm

He continues to tease me-alternating between my clit and pussy-i know the rape with his cock is not far away-i close my eyes as another surge of pleasure engulfs me-my pussy is soaked from his expert tongue
Old 11-14-2008, 08:28 PM   #31
darksinner

Hearing you moan and your juice dripping like crazy from your pink little hole, knowing you are getting pleasure from the abuse my cock grow even harder.

“Look at here, your pink little hole is already flooding. Did Jack know you are such a sensitive slut that will easily get pleasure even from rape by a stranger?” As I see the effect of my tongue on your tender clit, I place your little pink nub in the space between my teeth, nibbling and slightly biting on it. The stinging sensation on your clit send another wave of pleasure into your body, and another huge load of juice flood out of your already drenched pink hole.

“Did Jack ever make you cum by using his tongue? I cant wait to see how wet you can get down there, maybe you will even squirt!” Know you are close to cum, I thrust my tongue deep inside your tender hole, swirling in and out while use my teeth to rub on your swollen clit.
Old 11-15-2008, 11:54 AM   #32
Taking it

Max is taunting me again about Jack-it just adds to my humiliation-as he licks and sucks my clit getting me wetter by the second-he asks if Jack as ever made me cum this way?-'No' i whisper-failing to add it's because i hate it-i find it dirty-even though my body is saying otherwise with the increasing flooding of my pussy as Max expertly works his tongue on my sex.He then starts biting my clit-another wave of pleasure surges through my body and i moan again -Shit-he's going to think i'm enjoying it-when i hate it-and hate him for doing this to me-i feel so so close-i mustn't cum-i must control my body.

Sensing this Max pulls my pussy lips apart-and slides his tongue inside me-Oh Fuck-his tongue slides in and out-swirling round my soaked sex-i feel the wave and i flood again.

Now he's biting my clit as he continues to lick me out-i can't stop myself-my back arches i let out a loud moan of pleasure 'Ohhhhhh Ohhhhhh Ohhhh god'-and i cum-not once-but over and over.

Max continues-the intensity in my body is building-fuck i wish it would stop-but then an indescribable feeling takes me over-and it happens-i squirt all over Max-he tastes me-drinking in the juice that is now pouring from me.I try to control myself but i can't-it goes on and on.

I feel so ashamed-so humiliated-Max called me a slut-i am perhaps-i'm wet for my rapist-i've cum for him.

My body that a few moments ago was shaking with the intense orgasms is now racked with heavy sobs
Old 11-15-2008, 12:22 PM   #33
darksinner

Raping is already terrible for a woman, and even worse for a married one, but cumming and even squirting from rape by her rapist is worst of all.

“Wow, you are such wonderful slut, Debs. I just love slut that squirt, is this the first time you squirt, babe? I don’t think a weak man like Jack can make you squirt like that, but don’t worry I will give you even more pleasure that you have never even dream of.” I let go of your now numbed legs, slide my body down between your weakened legs from all the cumming, and now my burning hard cock is pressed against the opening of your soaking wet sex.

“Tell me, how do you feel right now, wanting something bigger to fill that soaking hole of yours?” I lean down my juice covered face onto your blushed little ear, and whisper softly into your ear. As my face get close to your blushed face, your own juice stick on my face begin fall onto your sexy red lips. I keep rubbing my cock up and down against your swollen dripping wet pussy while Im waiting for your answer.
Old 11-15-2008, 12:28 PM   #34
Taking it

Max is firing questions at me-i can't answer as i'm sobbing loudly-he takes no notice and his cock is by the entrance of my pussy-rubbing me-oh god no-even though i'm so wet i know he'll tear me with his huge cock-i'm so tight

I know he's going to enter me 'Please Max' i weakly say 'Please let me go-I'm begging you '

The tears fall down my face mixing with my own cum Max has rubbed onto me from his face where i squirted over him

The shame is too much and i feel a fire in my body-i begin thrashing against him-kicking out
Old 11-15-2008, 12:50 PM   #35
darksinner

“Shut the fuck up and enjoy the ride, bitch!” Seeing your still try to resist me, I slap your wet face again.

“Once you get fuck by this hot rod here, you will forget about your husband, now take it and enjoy it!” My cock is already in its fullest size, I cant wait anymore to feel your tight little hole wrap around my cock.

I use one hand to open your tender fold of pink pussy lips, and then begin thrust the tip of my burning cock inside your precious hole. Even your pink little is already wet and lubricated, its still too small for my whole cock. I keep poking and jacking my hard meat spear up and down, and stretching your tender flesh. Your scream out loud as I literally rip your little hole open, but it didn’t stop me there, I keep using my whole body weight to thrust into your abused little hole. Ramming after ramming, finally my whole cock make it way into your tight little hole, and I feel the tip of my cock touch the little opening of your cervix.

“Damn bitch, your little hole is so tight, Jack must be too lazy to mine down there, Im feeling like fucking a virgin here.” I let out a moan of pleasure while feel your little pink hole warp so tight around my cock.

Last edited by darksinner; 11-15-2008 at 01:07 PM.
Old 11-15-2008, 01:27 PM   #36
Taking it

My struggle is futile as Max pounds his large hand into my face-making me cry more-he overpowers me-he's too strong for me

I feel him pulling at my pussy lips once more 'Nooooooo' i scream-but Max ignores my cries-and enters me

He abuses me verbally for being tight-angry he can't get his length right into me-he continues to thrust-working his massive cock into me-i scream out as i'm stretched-torn-he rams hard up inside me-i feel a trickle seeping out of my abused hole-is it blood?

He rams me so hard-i continue to scream in agony
Old 11-15-2008, 01:36 PM   #37
darksinner

Hearing your scream in pain, it excite me even more. As I see you open your mouth for another scream, I quickly bury my mouth onto your lovely red lips. While tongue kissing your sweet warm mouth, I start to thrust faster and deeper into your swollen little hole.

The long kiss make you unable to breathe, you try to pull your head away from me, I use my hand to hold you in place. While ramming your little hole with my pulsing meat spear like a jackhammer, I twist my tongue around your little tongue, and sucking more air from your mouth.
Old 11-15-2008, 01:44 PM   #38
Taking it

I'm being abused hard-roughly-everytime Max thrusts into me i feel i'm being stretched more-i open my mouth to scream again but Max silences me with a hard kiss-i feel sick as his tongue plays with mine-i can taste my cum on his tongue-i can't breathe and try to turn my head away-Max grabs my hair roughly forcing me to continue with the kiss-and even though he has me spread so wide-and my sex is wet-everytime he thrusts up inside me with a hard deep rhythm it tears me apart

Silent tears stream down my cheeks as Max batters my abused hole with his cock
Old 11-15-2008, 02:00 PM   #39
darksinner

I release your mouth after a long kiss, the hard thrusting seem to loosen your little hole, and juice began to flow from pink hole again to relief the pain from the stretching. As I keep humping wildly you like a lion preying on a little sheep, I use my finger to rub and pinch on your already swollen little pink clit, while I use my other hand to reach down onto your arse. Slowly open up your soft ass cheeks, I place my finger onto your anus.

“Have Jack take your little ass yet, babe?” I continue to rub on the open of anus as I play with pink clit.

After you feel your anus being explored by my finger, and hearing my friegten word, your whole body tremble, and huge load of juice flow out of your pink little meat hole, I can feel your sex wall clench tightly around my thrusting cock.

“Oh, look like I found the most sensitive part of your now!” Feeling you close to cum, I continue to rub on your anus while putting my cock deeper and deeper inside your little drenched hole.
Old 11-15-2008, 02:13 PM   #40
Taking it

My pain is never ending-though my pussy once more begins to flood-slightly easing the agony-Max stops kissing me-i gulp for air-gasping

His fingers return to my clit-rubbing-pulling-squeezing it-to my horror i can feel i'm going to cum again as he thrusts hard up into my pussy.

His free hand moves down and i feel my ass cheeks being separated....God no i think 'not this.......'Please Max' i whimper.....but his finger is already on the outside of my anus.....then i feel it slide inside-violating me-he works his finger up inside my ass-stretching it as he explores me deep

Taunting me once more about Jack i mumble 'No' as he questions whether Jack has fingered or slid his cock into my ass before

Max seems more excited-and his thrust gets harder-tearing into my now soaking sex hole-yet again i softly moan-and before i know it-i'm submitting to him once more-as my juice flows freely onto his cock-and drips out of my pussy