Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-18-2008, 11:21 PM   #121
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to brutal_ravisher Send a message via Yahoo to brutal_ravisher

I also started pushing the finger towards the wrist slowly, fresh screams can be heard from you this time, as I slowly broke it also.

Then I take remaining two fingers of your hand and break them slowly hearing loud music of your screams. All four fingers of your left hand are broken.

I leave your hand in chains there and come near you, over your head. Your head hangs on its neck and you see me upside down. I pull your hairs and adjust your head towards my dick.

I say, "do you know why I have kept fingers of your right hand intact? because you can give me good blow jobs my sex toy."

I know you are a whore inside and you like me ravishing you. Tell me "i love you master, use me to your pleasure and start licking my dick now."

I take a whip whic has sharp metal barbs attached to the ends of it. I hang the barbs in front of your eyes. Your eyes get wide in fear again as it cracks on your inner thighs. Some barbs scratch your skin but one of them gets stuck in the soft flesh of it. I pull the whip back with a force and the bard tears your tissues before coming out causing a lot of pain.

Lick me to stop me my slave I order and crack the whip on another thigh which casues only scracthes on your skin but the pain is extreme
brutal_ravisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 04:15 PM   #122
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I scream over and over and you break my fingers, I feel hate bubbling up in me for you. Tears stream down my face as you move to my head that is hanging down. You pulled my hair to adjust my head so my mouth was before your cock. I had an overpower need to bite it off but I knew you would certainly kill me if I did. My eyes shot daggars at you as you spoke. "do you know why I have kept fingers of your right hand intact? because you can give me good blow jobs my sex toy. I know you are a whore inside and you like me ravishing you. Tell me "i love you master, use me to your pleasure and start licking my dick now." I was not going to say that no matter what you did. You show me a whip with a barbs on them and fear runs through me as you cract the whip. As I scream I can feel you dragging the whip back to you when suddenly a barb sticks deep into my skin and you quickly jerk the whip so it rips my skin open and I scream loudly from the pain.

"Lick me to stop me my slave" I scream as you land the whip on my thigh and drag it back again. I start licking your cock to stop the beating. Soon you push it in my mouth and I suck you hard making you groan.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 10:58 PM   #123
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to brutal_ravisher Send a message via Yahoo to brutal_ravisher

I now open the locks of your right hand, support yourself with the hand I say. I keep the whip in my hands suspended in the air right above your belly. The barbs which met your flesh, drip some blood on your belly.

I like the idea and I crack the whip on both sides of your thighs, inner and outer for a few times, feeling your screams as shivers on my cock as you are practically gagged by the dick.

However, this time you won, the pleasure is so overwhelming that I stop beating you and start groaning loud with your licking and sucking.

"Yes my slave, yes, lick me, suck me, pleasure me, this is the purpose you r here. I want to cum deep in your throat. Make me do that my slut"
Old 12-23-2008, 08:35 PM   #124
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I held myself in place with my right hand as you had commanded me to do and begin to lick at your cock in earnest hoping to stop the pain. I drew your cock into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it when suddenly you crack the whip on my thighs inner and outer a few times. I screamed and moved forward almost chocking myself on your cock.

You stopped beating me so I moved up and down your cock, sucking and licking keeping your mind off beating me.

"Yes my slave, yes, lick me, suck me, pleasure me, this is the purpose you r here. I want to cum deep in your throat. Make me do that my slut"

I sucked gently for away and then stronger until I heard you groaning. Your cock was throbbing in my mouth as I did my work.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:59 PM   #125
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I like those muffles you make when my dick is in your mouth. Your muffles give my dicks vibrations and tickling feeling.

I am rock hard and throbbing now. but I hold my cum and think of having some fun again. I look at your posture. One hand tied to chains but all its fingers are broken. Your belly is shaking in fear and pain. Your thighs are red with some blood. Your tits are also reddish with my whips.

Pussy and ass are stufffed with large dildos. I switch the machine on and both dildos again push inside. Suddenly, discomfort rises for you and before you adjust, I press eject button on remote and both dicks get out in a sharp and quick movement from your holes. Your reaction was worth watching.

Both dick heads were covered with some blood, which gives me a hint that there must be some permenant damage inside your holes.

Your cries and fresh muffles tickles me so nicely that I cum in your throat.

You were gasping for air and thus cant suck me properely which makes me angry again,

I look at you and the cum that dripped from your mouth on the floor.

"So the slave isnt trained properely, I think I should hand you over to my gang, they will take care of you better."

Saying this I call my men again.

"get up, clean yourself and get ready for gang fuck, they will arrive in 10 mins and mind you, if you are not clean, they will make you more untidy with your own blood."

Saying this I leave for upsatirs.
Old 12-24-2008, 11:49 PM   #126
rvplymates
Banned

I was busy working up and down your cock when suddenly pain ran through me again as you turned on the two machines that rammed the 2 dildos inside my rectum and sex. I screamed when suddenly both dildos shot into me and I realized you had ejected them into me. It felt as if they were knives cutting into me and I could see the pleasure in your face because you hurt me even more.

Your cum shot into my throat cutting off my air, I gasped and couldn’t suck your cock. You were angry again as you pulled out of my mouth. "So the slave isn’t trained properly, I think I should hand you over to my gang, they will take care of you better."
I shook my head no as you called your men again. "Get up, clean yourself and get ready for gang fuck, they will arrive in 10 mins and mind you, if you are not clean, they will make you more untidy with your own blood."

I watched you leave and struggled to get off the table. I was in deep pain, bent over as I headed for the bathroom. I quickly douched myself and gave myself an enema. I cried as saw the blood come out of me. I wondered if I would die. I got into the shower and washed myself and hurried to dry myself.

I walked back into the bedroom bent over holding my stomach and saw you and your gang waiting for me. I couldn’t help but to cry.
Old 01-04-2009, 11:04 PM   #127
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I come near you watching you crying and struggling with your injuries. Your left hand figers have turned purple and are shaking constantly. Your tits, belly and thighs are still red because of the whip and barbs. Your pussy and ass are also in pain because of the large dildos.

I lift your chin with my hand and look into your eyes, "Sorry honey, you have been a nice girl but u cant be a permenant slave for us. I have to think about how long I can keep you here."

Your tearful face shows that you cant understand what I mean, "Jim says from behind, lets kill here right away boss, there is no point in keeping this worthless shit alive"

I again look into your eyes which are wide with fear. "No, I say, I dnt want to kill her atleast now, lets give her a chance."

"See, I now want you to give all of us a good blow job and make us cum. You will get 5 minutes per person to make him or her cum. I will forgive you one of them, if you make any 3 out of 4 cum, still you can have a better life ahead. and remember, you are not going to use right hand, you are going to use left hand where I had broken your fingers, use that hand and make us cum."

we all sit in chairs.

Start, I say......
Old 01-06-2009, 10:26 PM   #128
rvplymates
Banned

I see you coming near me and I flinch, the tears are rolling down my face, pain burns through me especial from my hand, it is shaking and I think I am going into shock. You lift my chin and I cringe, fear runs through me just looking at you. "Sorry honey, you have been a nice girl but u can’t be a permanent slave for us. I have to think about how long I can keep you here."

I didn’t know what you meant but I was hoping you were going to free me then one of your men speaks up. Lets kill here right away boss, there is no point in keeping this worthless shit alive.” I am terrified as you look into my eyes and want to scoot away from you. "No, I say, I don’t want to kill her at least now, let’s give her a chance."

I look at you warily you had made promises before that you have broken. I listen to your filthy words. "See, I now want you to give all of us a good blow job and make us cum. You will get 5 minutes per person to make him or her cum. I will forgive you one of them, if you make any 3 out of 4 cum, still you can have a better life ahead. And remember, you are not going to use right hand, you are going to use left hand where I had broken your fingers, use that hand and make us cum."

I heard you say start and I wrap my broken fingers around one guy and hold them with my thumb and I go up and down quickly with my broken hand. Tears stream down my face as I suck in one of the man’s cocks into my mouth. I don’t waste any time with the licking but suck hard. He cums quickly and I swallow and continue to pump the other guys cock and his seed spills over my broken fingers. I don’t stop pumping his cock until all his cum is out. I move over to the next two and find you in front of my face with a hard on. I remember how hard it is to make you cum but if I was to pass over you, you might be mad enough to kill me. I again pull my fingers around the other guys cock, my hand is shaking wildly now and I feel a bit shocky. I force them together with my thumb and begin to pump his cock as I open my mouth and start sucking your cock hard. You just would not cum and I felt frustrated but the other man could not stop from coming as my hand shook and stroked him his seed ran out of him and as he grew smaller I released my thumb and groaned from the pain. It just went on and on with you, and I cried with frustration and pain knowing you would not give up your seed to me. I finally gave up and sat back on my feet. I had made the three out of four cum and now I prayed you let me go home.
Old 01-08-2009, 01:13 AM   #129
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I look at you, you are defeated again, I didnt cum and did allow you to have 100% success but still, You expect that I should do as I have already commited. I am just looking at you, your body, full of bruises. Your pleading face, covered with cum and your purple fingers which are shaking now.

And, the buzzer rings, I get a message that Ricky, my rival is in the town with one young girl who is likely to be his assistant or girlfriend. He is in the Pacific hotel and will leave after 2 days. Now, this is the man I have been looking to kill since long.

I stand up, come near you, lift you up and call my girls to help you with the cleaning. Meanwhile, I inform you that we are done with the cost of the debt of your dad and you are free to move now. I tap your cheeks and say, "Goodbye dear, you have been a nice partner. We will remember you but dont worry, we will not bring you here again."

"I thank rvplymates from the bottom of my heart. I feel grateful to her as she partnered me in this rp. She is one of the best rp partner I have ever had in my rp experience. I express respect towards her as she helped me in satisfying my fantasy online. I believe this place serves better to the society by sucking and venting our perversions out of our minds so that we can live better and normal life. Thanks rvplymates again. In Indian culture, we touch the feel of those we give respect to and I also touch your feet virtually to express my gratitude."

Last edited by brutal_ravisher; 01-08-2009 at 04:50 AM.