Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-17-2009, 03:04 PM   #181
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

With a final groan of pleasure, I pull my hips backwards. At first you look shocked when my cock leaves your mouth. But it turns to disgust as the first drops splash onto your face. When you try to turn I grab the sides of your head again. Violently squeezing them and yanking them back around to face me. Holding you still, until it has all landed on you.

Tossing you back to the ground, I kick you in the ribs for the malicious pleasure of it. "Good now you can either have something to eat or wash it off your face. But not both."
Old 11-17-2009, 06:55 PM   #182
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It is shock and disgust that mar my face now as your seed covers it, and after falling back and getting struck in my bruised ribs I hear you offer me food or cleanliness.

"I will eat," I tell you, wondering if wiping my hand on it to semi clean would count as washing.

All the pain I have received over these hours is a dull ache now, but it is emotional pain that is wearing at me.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Little Sweet One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 03:00 PM   #183
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Watching the revulsion in your eyes, even seeing your hand move ever so slightly towards your face. But it jerks back down, knowing the violent punishment I would inflict if you so much as touched my seed on you.

I drag you by your hair into the kitchen tossing you towards the fridge. "Eat only what I permit it."
Old 11-20-2009, 03:11 PM   #184
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Tears drip down my face, mingling with the seed, dripping some off my face.

You grab my hair and drag me off, and I have no choice but to follow. I am thrown into the fridge, glad I don't hear any sickening crunch.

"What do you permit," I whisper.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Little Sweet One is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
biker bar rape blonde