Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-09-2006, 10:07 PM   #21
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

We all got caught in the mood of her torture. "Let's hear her orgasm!" we began chanting. 'Make the bitch give it up; make her give it all up1" we continued. I knew that if our visitor went any harder our little deflowered child would be getting her head bashed by the head board she was ramming against.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 10:27 PM   #22
virginfantasy

i was crying so much i could barely breathe. he was holding my legs open as far as they could possibly go, and everyone was yelling at me to "give it up." i wanted it to be over with, so i tried to make it like i was enjoying it by making a little moaning noise. but he didnt buy it, because he ordered sam over. "hold her still, make sure she cant move. i want her to feel every inch of me."
Old 06-10-2006, 01:51 AM   #23
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

"Bitch, it's amazing how wet you've become, you are clearly loving this." he body belied her tears and pleas...she must have always wanted this...then i felt it,, "Bitch i can feel your lips quivering, I know your about to cum, all over my thick cock." Her cunt began to quiver more and more "damn it's one of these freaks shes gonna cum like a frieght train, "boys our llittle girl is gonna have her first orgasm" I say in a cutesy voice, they chuckle yet, thier jealousy is apparent...and finally she begins to cry out as she cums.
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 09:44 AM   #24
virginfantasy

im so embarassed that this fucker has made me cum.......i try to hide my face when all the guys laugh and point at me. i just lay there not sure what to do as he collapses on top of me; he came too. i was hoping this might be over, but as if he read my thoughts he said "oh no, were not done with you yet. i think sam has to finish off what he was doing and pay you back for biting him.".....
Old 06-10-2006, 10:36 AM   #25
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sam moved quickly to remount our little sex toy. He told her "I was going to be easy on you; but you bit me so now it's pay back time!"

He place the head of his once again erect cock at the entrance to her love canal and them rammed in with one brutal thrust. He penetrated the full length of his shaft sending her slamming into the headboard. He withdrew almost completly only to repeat the process. After a few more thrusts he asked "Are you ready to give me the best fuck of my life or do I keep doing this?"

Before she could answer, we heard a car pull into the drive way. Joe ran to peak out the bedroom window to exclaim "Oh shit, the rest of the family is home."

I grapped the gun from our visitor and told him "Keep her quiet." I ordered Sam to keep at it while me and the other two handled our new comers. Taking the gun with us; the three of us proceeded downstairs to greet the family.
Old 06-10-2006, 10:51 AM   #26
virginfantasy

i started screaming until he held the gun to me. i was being bashed into the headboard with so much force it felt like i was being ripped apart on the inside. "leave my family out of this! please dont do anything"........but he slapped my face "i said keep quiet!" he put his hands on my shoulders to keep me in place and pushed harder.i turned my head around and bit his hand that was on my shoulder, but got slapped in the face."i think youre ready for more, babe"...........at this point they were already downstairs, it was just me and sam on the bed, just us in the room.......
Old 06-10-2006, 11:07 AM   #27
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

We waited downstairs. Joe was behind the door to block their escape. John took the kitchen door in case they tried that way while I waited in the hall. The door swung open and in they came. First there was a girl about 15; then mom, a very attractive lady in her mid 30's, then finally dad.

They all jumped with a startled look on their faces when I stepped from the hallway holding the gun. "Nice and easy and noone will die tonight." I commanded. Joe stepped forward to block their escaped as the dad asked "What the hell is going on? What do you want?" The mother chimed "Where is my baby?"

John appeared from the kitchen with some rope he had found in the utility closet. I told the family "Just have a seat and we will explain the situation after you are nice and snug." Waving the gun towards some chairs in the living room; we tied dad tightly in one chair and then gaged him with a dish towel from the kitchen. Next the daughter was secured and gaged.

Finally, we tied mom's hands behind her back. We had plans for the dear mom so we didn't bother tying her in a chair. Just as the family was nice and tidy, we could again hear sounds of Sam's revenge coming from upstairs.
Old 06-10-2006, 11:12 AM   #28
virginfantasy

i screamed out loud since the gun was downstairs and not pointed at me. sam put his hands around my throat and made it hard for me to scream. after taking his hands away he said "next time ill push until youre blue, babydoll." the ropes got some what loose and i took a hand out and tries tp shove him away, but he just grabbed my arms and pinned them above my head. "youre family's going to love hearing this, dont you think?"
Old 06-10-2006, 11:38 AM   #29
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Since the mom wasn't gaged, she was still babbling about her other daughter. Joe asked "Do you want to see her?" The mom immediately relplie that she did. John lifted the mom from her seat on the sofa and guided her toward the stairs. It was evident from the look on the mom's face that she anticipated what we had done. She just didn't know that she was going to see a lot more action.

John and I took the mom upsatairs. As we approached the bedroom door the sounds of her daughter's rape was clearily audible. Once she was in the door way, the mom broke into hysterical crying as the mom's and daughter's eyes met.
Old 06-10-2006, 11:51 AM   #30
virginfantasy

i looked in the doorway and saw my mother standing there, and i turned my head away and screamed so loud sam stopped for a brief second, but just kept going after slapping me hard across the face. "please get her out of here!" i cried. i grabbed onto the headboard, trying to push down to keep myself from being thrusted into it again, but he just grabbed my arms again and held them tightly to my sides. "no no, youre going to feel the pain. i owe you".........
Old 06-10-2006, 12:19 PM   #31
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

The mom pleaded "Stop! Stop, I'll do what ever you want. Just leave her alone." as Sam continued pounding her helpless daughter.

I laughed and said "I know damn good well you are going to do what we want. If you don't we will kill all of you. You are going to stand against this wall and strip naked for us. Once you get naked we will talk about what services you are going to provide. Remember any screams and we will start killing."

I untied her hands and shoved her towards the wall. She stared briefly at her daughter then bowed her head as she reached for the buttons on her blouse.

Sam was really getting his revenge. He leaned forward and whispered in her ear "I want to hear and feel your orgasm. Any faking and my friends will beat the shit out of mommy deariest."
Old 06-10-2006, 12:25 PM   #32
virginfantasy

i bit my lip and looked away, but sam held my face and whipped it back to face him again. i looked over at my mom and shouted "stop! leave her out of this!" but sam slapped me again."ill kill you all, but you last." he put his hand over my mouth again and i tried to orgasm, but there was no way i could. it hurt too much and it wasnt enjoyable. i started to panic, becuase i knew i wouldnt and they'd hurt my family......
Old 06-10-2006, 01:14 PM   #33
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I seen that our gal was in panic mode. I tell the mom as she slowly unbuttons her blouse "You had beeter give your daughter some encouragement. You heard what we said. No orgasm means pain." The mom looks at her helpless daughter as she sobs.

"Just put your mind somewhere else. Relax and think sexy thoughts and let your body go." The mom sobbed to her daughter. This was GREAT. the mom telling her daughter how to please a rapist. I know that mom will be great when it becomes her turn.

Meanwhile, the mom's breasts slowly come into view. Her facing is turning red as she continues undressing.
Old 06-10-2006, 04:52 PM   #34
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I crouch over her face, my dick still smeared with her pussy juice cum and virginal blood, and smile cooly to myself, as I feed my again ereect cock into her mouth, she seemed not to notice in her excitment tyhat as she came I left a massive load insideher right at the edge of her cervix now they swim up toward her egg just waiting to strike, she gags when I am only three inches in her mout and I push harder, 4 inches...she squirms and squels...5 inches...gags all the more and bucks as sam fucks her...6 inches...she dosnt seem to take it anymore ...I smile at her mom as I thrust down hard forcing all 7 inches in of my wide meat and begin to fuck her mouth with all the fury of an angered god
Old 06-10-2006, 06:51 PM   #35
virginfantasy

i start gagging uncontrollably when he forces his way into my mouth, and i can taste myself on his dick. im so disgusted i feel like throwing up, and i dont want my mom to see. im getting fucked in my mouth and my pussy, and i cant take the pain. mostly the pain of having my mom go through what i was going through, and having to watch. "suck me like you men it, you fucking cunt", he growls in my ear, and i have to do what he says. i try taking him out of my mouth at least a little so i can breathe, but he pins my arms under him and laughs as i scream in pain, but all he hears are muffled cries. i try thinking of something else but i couldnt do it........
Old 06-10-2006, 07:43 PM   #36
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Sam is continuing to pound away at the helpless girl's pussy while our friend is throat fucking her. Meanwhile mom has gotten her blouse completly unbuttoned. She slowly slides it off her shoulders which make her boobs jet out further. "Faster; strip faster." I demand. She reaches behind her back and unhooks her bra. As she drops it down, she tries to cover her breasts with her hands. I slap her face hard as I tell her "Get those hands down. Don't try to hide anything from us."

She meekly drops her hands, exposing her 38D breast. John slams her tight against the wall as he begins to squeeze her boobs. Her nipples quickly popped to erection so he begins sucking on the pink mounds. The mom turns her head trying to avoid the sight of her breast mauling. Her hands tremble as she realizes any attempts to resist would be futile.

I tell her "Keep going. Loose the skirt." She slips her trembling fingers behind her back and soon has the waistband undone. I hear the zipper moving down and then the skirt drops to a pile around her ankles. Next her while slip fell to the floor. She was now clad in bikini panties and a garter belt supported her nylons. John moved his hand to explore her thighs as her lips quivered. She knew it was going to get a lot worse and very fast.
Old 06-10-2006, 08:32 PM   #37
virginfantasy

sam pulls his dick out."are you having fun, little lady?" and slaps me hard."leave her the fuck alone! stop! stop!!!"i cry, and he gets mad. "youre not helping your self, hon", and sticks his dick in my mouth again. "pound her harder!" sam constructs the man on top of me, and now im being pushed almost into the wall. i close my eyes so i wont have to see my mom there, getting violated like i was.
Old 06-11-2006, 12:39 AM   #38
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

thinks she is going to close her eyes...hahahaha "open your eyes bitch or it's double penetrarion time...but a virgin, excuse me Ex-virgin like you prolly dont understand, now watch your mommy get it or you'll be fucked in the ass and the pussy at the same time" I grinned as she opened her eyes, damn I love staring into her cute eyes as the bulge with east thrust of my cock in her mouth, better finish soon so she can watch mommy...
Old 06-11-2006, 09:30 AM   #39
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I tell mom "Lose the panties." She cries and shakes her head no. John slaps her face hard and reminds her "You do as you're told or someone will get hurt bad. Now, lose the panties."

She slips her fingers in the waistband of her panties and slides them off her hips and they join the slip and skirt on the floor. Her neatly trimmed bush is now expose. John runs his fingers over her abdomen and through her bush. The mom is crying hysterical as I put my hands on her shoulders and push down. She tries to stand firm so I remind her "You had better do what we want. Remember the more of our cum you take the less you little daughter will have to. We are all going to be empty when we leave here; it can be in you or her. The choice is yours."

She slowly lowers herself to her knees as she begs "Please not in front of my daughter. I'll do what you want; but, please in another room." We all just laugh.
Old 06-11-2006, 11:02 AM   #40
virginfantasy

the thought of being done in both ends at the same time terrifies me, so i open my eyes. i start sucking harder to finish him off, so he could get out of my mouth, and he starts breathing heavier. "i think she's starting to get it, boys." after a few more minutes of being shoved into the wall and sucking, he finally comes in my mouth. im not sure what todo-"swallow it." so i take it all down and gag instantly, but he just laughs and points at sam. "finish her up, she still has a lot more to accomplish. " then he looks at me."look over at your mother, sweetheart." when i see her bent down in front of him i scream."leave her alone! if its me you want then just do this to me. she hasnt done anything to deserve this"........