Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-20-2007, 04:18 AM   #221
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I contined to touch her and kiss her neck, but her body was not reacting as it did on the "wedding night", but I desired he so much that it didn't matter. I lifted her leg slightly and entered her from behind, she was tight so I had to force myself into her. I begain to thrust myself in and out of her vigina while I continued to play with her clit and kiss her neck. I said, "Katy, if you cum, it will be the last time I ever fuck you in this place"
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 04:24 AM   #222
Rosie
Privileged Member

Rosie has initial reputation

She was so tempted to struggle against Tom when he lifted her leg but when he entered her she gasped out in pain and jerked away from him again. Her shaking was worse now and she was in pain as she wasnt aroused at all. Feeling him moving inside her the tears fell faster but she wasnt near cuming today, if it was even possible the was she was feeling. She turned her head away but continued to jerk against him when he kissed her neck, she couldnt help it, but ignored the hand playing with her clit. No matter what he promised if she came she was not even feeling aroused at all against him.
Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 04:28 AM   #223
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

No matter what I did, I could not pleasure her. I started to get frustrated but I was not going to be rough. I made love to her even if she wouldn't to me. I continued until the pressure built in my cock and I exploded inside of her. I held my cock deep inside her hoping that my seed would fertalize her egg. I finished and whispered into her ear, "Katy, tell me you love me and I will leave the room and you'll be free in the morning. That's is all you have to do, three simple words, and no more."
Old 08-20-2007, 04:36 AM   #224
Rosie
Privileged Member

She just laid there on the bed in pain while he moved inside her with tears running down her cheeks. When Tom finally cam inside her she expected him to leave her but was surprised at his next wispered words. She shook more as she felt his breath in her ear as she turned her head away. She didnt want to lie, he knew it would be a lie so why did he want her to say it. She stayed silent for a long while with tears running down her face debating wether to say those three little words. Besides her family and Dan she had never said those words to anybody else and she wouldnt say them now, even as a lie to get herself free. She shook her head and her shaking increased against him as her crying increased to sobbing against him, knowing she had probably just angered Tom and made her stay longer.
Old 08-20-2007, 04:42 AM   #225
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I was angry with her and part of me wanted to turn her over and rape her again, but time was getting short. I stormed out of the room naked leaveing my clothes on the floor. I went upstairs and got dressed, left the house and got into my car and drove away.

In the early morning I placed the phone call and waited for Katy to find the ringing phone in my clothes and the video recorder(with the edited tape in it) underneath them and pick it up. When she answered I said, "Katy, listen very carefully to all of my words. I want you to watch the video, pay special attention to what Dan says at the end."
Old 08-20-2007, 04:49 AM   #226
Rosie
Privileged Member

She tensed up as she felt the anger well up in him, ready for him to hurt her like before. She curled up in a circle until she was sure he had left the room for good and then went and showered, washing herself off completely and making sure she couldnt smell Tom on her at all before going back to bed after dressing. She wasnt able to sleep at all that night as she curled under the blankets, her mind whirling with thoughts. So she was awake when a phone rang and was startled. She dug the phone out of the clothes and answered it. Hearing Toms words she hung up without speaking to him and searched the phone for the video to watch it.
Old 08-20-2007, 04:54 AM   #227
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I hadn't expected her to hang up the phone, I was unsure of what to do.

The Sheriff had stayed up all night driving around waiting for the morning and Kelly. He hadn't gotten laid in a long time and couldn't wait for his time with the beautiful Kelly. I went into the house and up to Kelly's room, she was still awake and crying. He started to take off his pants and said, "Stop crying, you little slut, if you think that little boy's cock hurt wait till mine gets in you."
Old 08-20-2007, 05:07 AM   #228
Rosie
Privileged Member

Watching the video Katy gasped as she watched Dan being completely forceful as he raped Kelly with her struggling against him and crying. She started crying when she heard Dan's parting words and wished she could explain but he wasnt here. She hung up the phone and sat there for a moment absorbing what she had just seen before she called Tom back saying "You forced him to do that, didnt you!" She couldnt believe that her Dan would do that to Kelly without being forced to, maybe even to save her!

Kelly had laid dirty and bleeding on the bed the entire night crying softly in pain but not struggling because she had struggled enough that her wrists were brused and bloody. Her cell was still on and sending everything that was happening to several different people but that wasnt a comfort to Kelly anymore, she was in so much pain. When she heard someone her eyes opened and then got wide and frightened when she saw who it was and her struggles began again as she screamed into her gag and wimpered, shaking her head no.
Old 08-20-2007, 05:16 AM   #229
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I was swearing to myself, how things had gone wrong when I heard the phone ring. When I saw the number my heart begain to race. I answered and listened to her sweet voice. I said, "Katy, your a smart girl so start acting like one. Dan was down here the other night to rape some poor girl and it doesn't matter if his Dad made him, he could have refused. He saw you make love to me that night, remember how it was? Then he took Kelly's virginity and he did it with brutal force. You need to get over him. Now listen carefully. If I'm correct the Sheriff is probably upstairs now trying to rape your friend. I've got a gun in the drawer next to the kitchen sink, take it and stop him, kill him if you have too. When the cops come you and Kelly tell them that the Sheriff kidnapped and raped you both. If I'm implicated the cops will get this nice copy of Dan raping your friend and he'll go to jail with me. The combination is xx-xx-xx-xx-xx, go now."

I hung up the phone and threw it out the car door.

The Sheriff had taken off all of his clothes, revealing his fat disgusting body. He started by kissing Kelly's breasts and then getting on top of her with all of his wieght. He was trying to insert himself into her but his Dick was still limp and was having trouble. He was starting to get very angry and begain to hit Kelly.

Last edited by Intheshadows; 08-20-2007 at 05:23 AM.
Old 08-20-2007, 05:25 AM   #230
Rosie
Privileged Member

Katy shut up after her accusing tom and listened with wide eyes to his words. She still didnt believe that what Dan had done was of his own free will but now was not the time to argue that point. Kelly was in trouble. She shut the phone and held onto it as she raced to the door to open it. Running up the stairs she grabed the gun and bolted to where she could hear sounds coming from. Getting the gun loaded as she ran she pulled it into position just as she ran into the room and said in a cold voice "Freeze fattie or I'll shoot your fat ass, now get the Hell off my friend, and quick." She had the gun aimed right at the man's head and she was a good shot, her father had tought her.

Before Katy had burst into the room Kelly was still struggling against the Sheriff as much as she could but cried out in relief when she saw Katy in the doorway, pushing against the fat Sheriff.
Old 08-20-2007, 05:31 AM   #231
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

The Sheriff was shocked when he saw Katy at the door with the gun pointed at his head. He slowly got off of Kelly and said, "Easy there, girl, you wouldn't want to hurt a law officer. Now just let me get my clothes and we can talk this over." The Sheriff reached down for his pants and started to grab his pistol.

The State Police had gotten reports of the Sheriff's car and spotted it parked near the old O'Brian house. The officer called for back up.
Old 08-20-2007, 05:35 AM   #232
Rosie
Privileged Member

Katy watched the Sheriff's movements and as soon as he was off Kelly Katy said "No, dont move at all. Not an inch or I will shoot, and I wont miss, I promise you that. Dont move one inch. In fact, step away from your clothes and put your back to the wall way over there. Move, now!" Katy was full of anger and she looked pissed, so he would be stupid to not listen to her. Katy's finger was tight on the guns trigger ready to shoot him in a second.

Kelly laid on the bed, very still, because she didnt wasnt to distract her friend with the gun. And she knew everything was going to be ok now.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:21 AM   #233
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

The Sheriff was sure that Katy was serious but there was no way he was going to jail. He said, "Okay, girl, I'm going to back up very slowly." He started to back up towards the wall near the head of the bead. He said, "I'm going to turn around now". Instead of turning around he quickly put his hand on Kelly's throat. He said, "Drop the gun or I'll break her windpipe."
Old 08-20-2007, 12:36 PM   #234
Rosie
Privileged Member

She watched him suspisiously as the Sheriff backed up and turned around. When he put his hand on Kelly's throat she wasnt surprised and lowered the gun to shoot his arm that was touching Kelly and then lowered it more to shoot his leg, very very close to his groin. Then in a cold voice she said "Now, get your back to the well, even if you have to crawl there. Now!" She had noved forward a little and kiched his clothes and gun behind her after bending down and picking up his cuffs, making sure to keep her gun and eyes on the Sheriff, who had fallen on the floor after she had show him in non life threatening areas.
Old 08-20-2007, 12:43 PM   #235
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Jack Robinson was a vertern of the state police for fifteen years, he was a family man with three daughters. He thought to himself what if it was my daughter in that house, he decided not to wait for back-up. He heard the noise upstairs and climbed the stairs with his gun drawn. When he entered the room he first saw the half naked girl on chained on the bed with the Sheriff naked holding her throat, he then noticed the girl yelling at the sheriff to back against the wall. The officer shouted, "Everyone on the ground, now". He looked at Katy and said, "You too, on the ground drop the gun."
Old 08-20-2007, 12:48 PM   #236
Rosie
Privileged Member

Katy was very relieved when another police officer arrived but she was very untrustful, as a result of what had happened when she first met the Sheriff. She slowly put the gun on the ground saying "Sir, he kidnapped and was about to rape Kelly on the bed after raping me. Dont let him go, please." She was on the ground now and looking up at the new guy.

Kelly was ver concious now about all the different guys that could see her entire body and shifted on the bed, wimpering slightly through the gag.
Old 08-20-2007, 12:53 PM   #237
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

The Sheriff still holding Kelly's neck was desperately he said, "Put down your weapon or I'll break her wind pipe. I've got nothing to lose."

The State Police officer shifted his attention from Katy to the Sheriff and shouted again, "On the floor now, I mean now!" But the Sheriff held his ground and started to squeeze Kelly's throat.

Officer Robinson had no choice, he pulled the trigger twice, hitting the Sheriff directly in the head. He dropped to the ground dead.

Last edited by Intheshadows; 08-20-2007 at 01:04 PM.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:34 PM   #238
Rosie
Privileged Member

Kelly was struggling against the Sheriff's hand and screaming into her gag with wide frightened eyes and shaking. Katy gasped when another shot was fired andthe Sheriff was dead. As soon as he fell to the floor Katy jumped up and ran over to Kelly, taking her gag out and trying to unchain her, tears leaking slowly from her eyes at the relief of it almost being over. Helping Kelly up and covering her Katy sat on the bed next to her and and wrapped her arms around her friend. Looking up at the State Police officer she started to tearfully explain what had happened, everything, with Kelly saying things as well.

"Sir, I'm so glad you got here. Several days ago, 4 or 5 I cant be sure, I was walking home from my boyfriends and i was offered a ride home, since it was late at night, and I accepted the ride, even though I didnt know the guy. He brought me here against my will and precedded to do several things to me, violating me and raping me several times, and making me do things through blackmail. My boyfriend came here one night and had to watch me getting raped by Tom. Then I believe he was forced to fuck Kelly in order that I be freed." Here Kelly nodded her head and said "Yes, her boyfriend Dan was blackmailed into violating me, but Dan really had no choice. I have proof that he was forced to, my cell phone has been on the entire time recording everything and even sending it to a new station. They will have the proof that Dan was forced to and he shouldnt get in trouble." Katy began again saying "Dan was only doing what he did to get Tom to free me, surly that cant get him in trouble. But Tom is away and he is the real mastermind of the whole kidnapping, please dont let him get away to rape another girl. Tom did mention that there were 10 people in his 'club' of kidnapping and rape, and one was a minister! I dont knkow who the others are." She told him everything that had happened and spared him no detail, she wanted to get it all out right now while they were sitting on the bed.
Old 08-20-2007, 05:16 PM   #239
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

The membership was quite upset at the turn of events and my handling of the situation. I put the blame on the Sheriff and they seemed to buy it off, knowing what a dope he could be. The DA and the Judge told me everything would be taken care of the case would go cold. They would be looking for a Tom but since that was only an alias it would be impossible to track me. Dan of course went free, his father was well connected and the girls vouched for him. My operation was now shut down, the risk was too high for the membership to accept. I had laid low for a few monthes but my desire for Katy never let up. Finally one afternoon I was driving around town and I saw her walking down the street with her friends. I only was able to catch a quick glimpse of her, but I thought I had seen a slight bulge in her tummy.
Old 08-21-2007, 12:21 AM   #240
Rosie
Privileged Member

Katy wasnt over what had happened to her yet, she wasnt sure if she would ever be, but she and Dan were still together and were engaged. Kelly had gone back to college, scared as well about what had happened, but she and Katy were still the best of friends, although she could never feel completely comfortable around Dan again she understood why he had to do what he had done. Dan had completely understood and forgiven Katy everything that she had been forced to do and he still loved her. Katy had taken to dressing in baggy and not very femenine clothes after the rape, which was understandable, and she had missed a period since being taken. As much as she didnt want to she planned on getting rid of this last horrible reminder of those several nights by having an abortion, which under normal circiumstances she would never had done, and Dan was in total agreement. She had taken to spending a lot of time in her own home or with Dan, but on one outing a few months after being taken she had thought she had seen Tom's car and had frozen on the spot and paled completely. She hadnt yet managed to get that abortion so she crossed her arms over her stomach in self-defence over her baggy sweater and turned quickly away, hoping she was wrong and that it wasnt Tom.