Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 12:12 PM   #41
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“You don’t seem to appreciate your position in life here slave” I say thumbing the button, still just on the second setting, I hold it down while she screams and thrashes on the ground, her pussy on fire this time.

She spends a few long moment of agony while I gather her ring gag from where she threw it and then walk passed the yellow line to retrieve a leash. Sauntering back, the current finally off, I click the end of the leash to her collar as she lies panting on the ground.

Pulling her up by her collar, the collar closes tightly on her throat, choking her.

“Look bitch,” I scream into her face as it turns red and her eyes bulge, “you have a choice, the gag and my cock, or the hole for a couple more days and maybe I’ll even coat you with a bit of gravy for the rats to enjoy. Choose, now!!”
Old 01-09-2007, 12:20 PM   #42
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Please dont make me do this" my body still shaking from the pain of the shocks its endured so far. Struggling to get my hands under the collar to stop it from choking me, unable to success, i cant answer in words or movements to his demand.
Old 01-09-2007, 12:33 PM   #43
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“Very well” I tell her dropping the leash on the ground and letting her breath again.

Walking passed the yellow line of death on the floor, I go to the shelf and select a bottle of beef flavored gravy from the counter, then walk back to the nearly naked woman, lying on the floor.

“Beef gravy, you little friend’s favorite” speaking to her as I open the bottle and pour it over her. “I guess its back in the hole, and you didn’t even get to finish your meal.”

After the last of the room temperature gravy has been dumped over her body I hold up the gag. “Final offer before you go back into the pit. The gag and a blowjob? The rats are hungry and they love what the gravy tastes like on your smooth skin”
Old 01-09-2007, 12:42 PM   #44
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Ok, Ok, il do it please just dont put me back in the hole" hanging my head in defeat. " but please just no gag, i wont bite" kneeling infront of him i wait for his reply, my body slippery from the gravy covering it.
Old 01-10-2007, 10:26 AM   #45
squidley
Privileged Member

“No, I don’t think so” I tell her just before I key the remote and send hot current into her womb again. This time I’m unmerciful and unrelenting. I’ve thumbed up the current to setting number 3 out of 10, and the dildo buried in her pussy sets her body into blazing agony.

I let her thrash and scream on the floor as the electricity plays over her and gather shackles and manacles for her, and a new much less kind gag for this disobedient slut of a slave.

After a few moments of the electrical current coursing through her body, I release the button on the remote. She lies limply on the floor, unable to move, panting and sobbing as she weakly attempts to catch her breath.

The shackles bind her legs together tightly, and the manacles go about her wrists, binding her arms behind her back also closely together. A padlock joins the short chains on both the manacles and the shackles, effectively hog tying her. Standing astride her as she lays on her belly I pull the spider gag into her mouth and cinch it on tightly. The thin metal “O” of the spider gag holds her mouth open like the previously offered ring gag, but wider. The “legs” of the spider dig uncomfortably into her face making her grimace in pain. The buckle of the gag locks behind her head and can only be released with a key.

Pulling her up onto her knees so her face is at groin height for me, I pull my cock from my pants and shove my hard member into her mouth, now held open by the gag, and begin to fuck her still gravy stained face.

I shove my cock deep into her gullet, choking her, depriving her of precious air for long moments as I alternately thrust into her wet hole and pull out again for the next thrust. She has to sputter and gasp between each thrust just to breath. I silently fuck her face, saying not a word, the only sound the wet noises cause by my dick slamming into her salivating mouth as I use a double handful of her dark hair as a handle.

After a few minute of hard thrusting I start to feel my rage pushing me to an orgasm, and pulling my cock from her mouth, I shoot my load on her face, pay special attention to make sure most of it lands in her eyes, temporarily blinding her with the salty goo.

Dropping her fucked face back onto the floor, she stares at me in rage as I put my cock away.

“Well slave, if you won’t do as your Master orders, he just has to take in from you by force. You see, you don’t get to say no to your Master.” I say speaking as I grab her bound arms behind her back and yank them up as I start dragging her sweat and gravy stained body toward the rat infested pit.

“No sense wasting good gravy I always say. And the rats would be disappointed if I deprived them of their favorite sauce on fresh meat.” I tease as I drag her toward the yawning black hole of the pit.
Old 01-10-2007, 05:41 PM   #46
my dark side
Banned

Hearing his words as i am being dragged back towards the place i was hoping never to go again, my mind raced with thoughts of how i was going to get out of this one. He let go of me as he fiddled around with the door to the hole, once he got it opened he used the strength in his foot to push me into the hole, sliding my already beaten from along the hard ground beween me and the hole. SEconds later i felt myself falling then hit the water covered floor with a thud, making the air in my lungs escape with the impact.

Thats it, i thought to myself. Not knowing exaclty what was in this water covering the floor i know i had no choice but to roll and thrash around in it to try and remove the gravy from my body. Still chained in the hogtied fashion i know that if the rats did come while i was fully covered i would have no way to protect myself from they teeth.

Crying from the excrusiating pain i have been put through the last couple of days, i brace myself for the unknown of the water and pray it works, i roll around and manage to remove most of it, hoping thats enough gone to try and be able to fend off the hungry rodents now. Unable to get up or anything, i just lay on the floor and listen hard for the rounds of the rats so i know if they are coming towards me or not. Each moment praying that the hatch will be opened and i will be saved from here.
Old 01-11-2007, 07:01 PM   #47
squidley
Privileged Member

Many hours later I return to the heavy hatch set into the floor. Swinging it open I find her lying about where I left her, on her side in the murky water. Two things have saved her from the rats. First she managed to wriggle around the filthy water and wash much of the gravy from her body and second, a large black snake has chosen to curl up on her warm body to await any rat foolish enough to get in striking range. The snake has kept the rats at bay, to her mixed fortune and both the rats and the snake have forgone their meals.

I slide a ladder into the hole and climb down into the pit. Unlocking the padlock the binds the manacles on her arms and leg shackles together, and then toss her over my shoulder for the long climb out of the pit.

Dumping her on the floor within the yellow circle the marks the limits of her world in the old barn, I connect a cable strung to an overhead hoist to the manacle’s chain. I use the hoist to pull her to her feet in the classic strappado and leave her hanging in the middle of the floor, her arms painfully wrenched up behind her back.

Returning with a small chemical toilet, I move to the side of my new slave and release the harness that holds the dildos in her ass and cunt in place, then pull them out of her holes. They come out raw and red, having rubbed in her guts for nearly three days. Flipping the lid open on the hassock shaped chemical toilet, I release the hoist to slowly lower her onto the waiting toilet seat.

“Empty your bowels slave!” I command her, whether she will or not is unimportant. She hasn’t eaten in as many days, so he may have nothing to expel. But I’m sure that her release from the plugs feels good and her asshole, having been forced open for several days by the hard plugs will take some time before its sphincter closes fully again.

I let her sit on the toilet for a while, the closest thing to a natural position she’s been in for days.

The girl stinks. Her smell is ripe and foul and I step out of the circle only to return with two buckets and a brush. One bucket contains warm soapy water, the other cold clear water. Hoisting the nearly naked woman back up into the air, I hang her by her own arms so she dangles freely in the air. I pull the long boots from her legs, the wet leather sticking to her tired flesh, and toss the boots aside.

Then I start scrubbing the naked woman from head to toe. Her still gagged face turns to watch me as she cries in pain from the agony of hanging from her arms, still pinned behind her. Her shoulder joins must be screaming at her in agony. No matter, she’s just a slave after all.

Finished scrubbing her with the warm water and brush, I dump the cold water over her to flush the last of the soap and dirt away, then I lower her back to the ground just enough that her feet touch the floor again.

Her dinner awaits; the calf feeding bottle is full of thin warm gruel. The bottle looks like an oversized baby bottle with a long penis like nipple intended for baby calves rather than people. I slide the long nipple of the calf feeding bottle into the hole of the spider gag she still wears and it clicks in place. Squeezing the plastic bottle, I force gruel into her mouth and she has to suck to clear her throat, and to swallow the gruel to breath. Slowly I’ll force feed her if she doesn’t suck willingly. Later a similar bottle full of water will fill her mouth, and she’ll either drink the clean water inside or I’ll force it upon her as well.

But for now, I’ll let her suck the gruel on her own. It’s time for me to enjoy my slave and I step behind her grabbing her ass. Unleashing my hard cock from my pants, I slip its length into her raw pussy from behind in doggy fashion. Fucking her slowly I look down to see the red coating of blood and mucus on my cock as it pistons into her.

“Enjoying the ride slave?” I ask, but somehow I don’t think so.
Old 01-12-2007, 03:32 AM   #48
my dark side
Banned

In so much agony from the way i am bound. My body aching from the cleanign i recieved, his roughness with the brush caused my slowly healing wounds from the whipping the other day with the cable to the front of my body. however the thought of food like substances helped eas the pain. I willingly suck on the bottle as much as i can, i am starving hungry and so thirsty, i cant remember how long its been since i had food or water in my stomach. Under normal conditions i wouldnt dare touch the stuff in the bottle but right now its like heaven to me.

I was enjoying my holes free from when suddenly he stepped behind me and shoved into my raw pussy, making it bleed straight away from the affect the dildos caused to it. Ide hate to think what they had done to my insides.

Tears flood down my eyes with each thrust of his, he seems to enjoy this. He doesnt seem to care about the pain and torture he is causing me, its like im just a peice of meat to him.
Old 01-12-2007, 11:18 AM   #49
squidley
Privileged Member

I thrust into my new fuck toy slowly, enjoying the moment as I hear her sobbing, but she still sucks on the end of the bottle, gulping down the thin gruel. She seems to be enjoying her food too much, so I pull out of her pussy and walking around to her face, I remove the bottle and insert my cock in her mouth instead. Her sucking of my cock slows in comparison to how she was working the nipple on the bottle, but I enjoy her mouth anyway, enough to fill her mouth with my sperm.

After cumming in her mouth, I replace the bottle of gruel with one of cool water. Squeezing on the plastic bottle, I force water into her mouth and pinch her nose shut, giving her moment of panic as she must feel like she is drowning. It’s just a few minutes of fun at her expense.

I move around her, bound as she is, looking for the best angles. Stepping over to the workbench, I grab a tripod and the camera and set them up, starting to photograph the bound naked bitch as she hangs from the ceiling, a feeding bottle still in her mouth.

Absent mindedly I wonder how she will look on the web, her naked form offered for sale to the highest bidder. “Womb for rent?” perhaps as I consider breeding her. As a slave she is a miserable failure, but she may have a future as a breeding sow…

“Smile Slave” I say as I snap away with the camera.
Old 01-12-2007, 11:41 AM   #50
my dark side
Banned

Normally i would hate the feel of his cock in my mouth but as my pussy is sore i wasnt about to complain or anything. Now he is wanting taking photos and i heard him mumble something about womb for rent. What the hell has he got in mind.
Old 01-12-2007, 12:41 PM   #51
squidley
Privileged Member

I start taking extensive pictures of my new slave using a digital camera. Photos of her naked form in every position afforded by her bound body, including close ups of all her holes.

I insert a dildo from a vast collection and photo her with a dildo in her pussy and ass. Removing her feeding bottle, I replace it with a dildo and take more photos of her with the rubber cock hanging from her lips.

I download the pictures onto a laptop computer and pulling a small table and stool up next to her so that she can see her images and the web page I am building featuring her.

“Well slave, I had hoped to keep you for my own use, your attitude prevents you from being a good slave to me. So, I’ve decided to sell your services. Maybe you’ll just go back to being a cheap whore. Or perhaps I can breed you sow. Sell your children or just rent your belly for someone to rear a child in.”

“To be truthful, I haven’t decided your fate yet. After I’ve finished this web page and posted it, a few days will tell. After all, by then I’ll have enough replies to see what you’re worth and what price the market will bear for the use of your body..”
Old 01-12-2007, 12:54 PM   #52
my dark side
Banned

My eyes open wide with fear at the thought of his plans. I shake my head trying to beg for him not to do this. As my eyes scim over the pictures of my naked body some showing me filled with dildos that are on display for the world to see.

My eyes raise from the computer to look him straight in his eyes,my eyes pleading with him. His eyes stare back at at me coldly. knowing my fate is going to be decided and theres nothing i can do right now about it, i lower my head to show defeat, hoping he will show mercy on me.
Old 01-12-2007, 02:30 PM   #53
squidley
Privileged Member

I guess it’s time to take this sow to the breeding farm. It’s apparent that she won’t make a good personal slave for me. The dildos are removed, as are the shackles upon her legs. The gag comes out and the collar comes off. For now the manacles and the strappado will hold her in place.

A breeding slave she shall be then. I go to the cabinet and retrieve a syringe, one full of hormones to ripen the eggs in her belly for her new role as a fuck pig and breeding sow. The long needle slides into her ass without resistance. The juice will also help make her already sizable breast larger and more sensitive. Eventually, her tits’ will leak milk which I’ll later pump or express from her for a profit.

A new set of leg irons et fitted and a short chain to bind them to her manacles on her wrists. I gag her with a simple leather gag, and drop a choke chain collar and lead over her head.

Dropping her back onto the floor, she drops limply into a pile. Tugging on her leash and dragging her to her feet we head out the door.

“Come on slave, it’s time to breed you like the fucking sow you are…”
Old 01-12-2007, 03:11 PM   #54
my dark side
Banned

Afeeling of releive sweeps over me as the collor i have been so afraid of is now gone, i have my chance at escapping again i think to myself.Even though i am bound again i am still able to move.

Still unsure as to what was int the syringes to begin with i cant stop streeing as to what it was, even though it is too late to do anything about it. i mean how can i trust him to tell me what they really were.

He leads me to his waiting van via the collar around my neck, he slides the back door open and shoves me on the floor of the van " now dont you dare move or getup " he hissed at me as he clips the end of the collar to a hook on the wall. He slammed the door behind him. As i hear him walk to the drivers side,i manover myself to slip the collor over my head and then i slowly open the door and lay on the ground as i head the drivers side door close
and the van start up and slowly start to pull away. I jump to my feet and start to run, i dont knwo where to but it didnt matter i just needed to get away from him. as i dissapear around the side of the house i hear the van screech to a stop.
Old 01-12-2007, 03:57 PM   #55
squidley
Privileged Member

“God damn it! The slut has escaped!!” I yell as I pull the van over, shut it down and pocket the keys.

I start walking back to the house. I need Jake. He’ll help me find the bitch, and perhaps he’ll make her pay too. Walking inside the house, I call Jake and he comes running. A short explanation later, Jake and I step outside and he takes off running in the direction the girl most likely fled.

Jake has no problem finding the fleeing naked woman, and seeing him, she takes off running, her chained ankles slowing her down as he starts to run, closing the distance quickly.

Tackling her from behind, he grabs her right arm and drags her to the ground, holding her there until I arrive and level the taser on the prone woman. With a signal, Jake releases the woman and I fire the taser, the two metal darts stick in her soft back and the electricity flows causing her to jerk uncontrollably. I let her fry for a few moments before cutting off the juice.

Then I send Jake back in, and he grabs her legs, tossing her about as she kicks and screams to avoid his grasp. I pull Jake back one last time; his snapping jaws finally release the woman.

“Good dog” I tell Jake as I pat his head and he wags his tail. “Maybe I should let you fuck her now???” And the 100 pound German shepherd cocks his head at me as the woman lies sobbing on the ground.
Old 01-12-2007, 04:27 PM   #56
my dark side
Banned

My body still sore form the currents that have just flown throught my body.

I shake my head had to answer no to him letting his dog have its way with me, as i would rather be killed by the dog befor eletting that occur.

Tears flood my eyes, i thought i had finaily done it this time, i thought ide gotten away from him. All i can think of now is what is goign to happen to me, this was one of my better chances to get out unnoticed.

My pleading eyes hit his as i lay in pain on the groud from the electricity plus the rof bited ive just induared.
Old 01-12-2007, 09:02 PM   #57
squidley
Privileged Member

I am tired of this slut’s attempts at escape. She’s small enough that I pick her up and carry her back to the barn. The dog follows, nipping at our heels. Should she run, the dog would probably maul her before she got too far.

Back in the barn the hook awaits. Suspended from the cable hoist high above, I use the hook to once again lift her by her arms in the classic strappado, her arms painfully wrenched behind her as I lift her from the ground.

I need more that her leg irons for what will come next, and I take a spreader bar from the shelf and fit it to her legs, forcing them apart over a yard at the ankles. Some of her pussy hair has grown back in the last few days, so I retrieve a propane torch to once again sear the hairs from her pubes leaving just the smooth skin beneath.

I coat her pussy lips and abdomen with an alcohol jell, wiping away what little singed hair remains and cleaning the surface of her skin with a towel. Tugging her outer labia lips open and away from her body, the old leather punch makes short work of putting holes thru the tender flesh and she screams as I punch the four holes, two in each lip. Using a pliers I heat the metal rings a dull red hot in the propane torch, they are slightly open, and fitting them thru the holes in her pussy lips, I squeeze them shut with the pliers and allow them to hang free to cool.

Once they have cooled and her screams have died down, I attach the short chains to her new pussy rings. On the end of each chain is a weighted ball covered in sharp spikes. Her running days are now limited. Running, the spikes will strike her legs, cutting her and make her trip and fall. To avoid the pain of the spikes on her legs and the pulling action of the swinging balls on her pussy lips, she can no longer run.

She can however, still be fucked. So lowering her feet to touch the ground, I breed her again from behind as the dog watches and hopes for a turn at the bitch.
Old 01-12-2007, 09:43 PM   #58
my dark side
Banned

Screaming in pain still from the fresh peircings i just got given and from the hot rings fed though the fresh holes. He steps behind me and starts to fuck me, my mind fixed on the swinging of the chains and the balls attached to my vagina.With each thrust he deals me the balls swing on my thigh. I moan under my gag as the thrusts hurt a large portion of my body but he doent seem to care.
Old 01-12-2007, 11:22 PM   #59
squidley
Privileged Member

I pump another load of hot cum into the slut’s pussy. At this rate she’ll be pregnant in no time and fat with child. I need to get her to the breeding farm. I consider putting a matching set of tit rings on herm but it might interfere with her milk production and my sales. After all, no one wants blood in their milk, do they?

I remove the spreader bar and lower her back to the ground. Grabbing her leash I dog trot her back to the van. The fast pace will teach her to appreciate the new jewelry she wears between her legs as the sharp spikes of the balls bang into her leg and pull on her pussy lips as I run her to the truck.

I toss her into the back of the truck, this time careful to lock the doors, sealing her in. Jake goes up front with me and we hit the road again, bound for the breeding farm where my new slave will find her home and vocation.

The breeding farm has several other sows. Some are awaiting breeding, some are already pregnant, and others are post pregnancy and are just milkers, their tits providing a supply of fresh milk for certain clientele. All are slaves like the one in the back of the truck, although I intend to make a special case of her and breed her myself for my own stock.

I want to watch her face as we sell her children at auction to the highest bidder.

After a few hours of driving thru the country roads, we arrive at the breeding farm and I drive into the large slave barn to unload the slut and introduce her to the rest of her life…
Old 01-12-2007, 11:51 PM   #60
my dark side
Banned

After what seemed to be an eternity of traveling, i feel the van stop. As the drivers door opens i move and huddle in the corner away from the door, afraid of whats out there waiting for me. I hear his foot step as he stops outside the door then unlocks it and opens the door to stare at me in the eyes. " welcome to your new place " his eyes wide with excitement as he grabs the leash and drags me out of the van. "Come and say hello to your new family" dragging me out of the van and yanking on my lead to follow him like a dog. I look around everywhere i can see and it doesnt look like a friendly place, with what i have seen i stand my ground and dont move an inch as he starts choking me by pulling on my lead to make me walk, however i still refuse to move
Closed Thread