Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-07-2008, 10:10 PM   #41
Ryanmo97

Ryanmo97 has initial reputation

The next morning I was preparing breakfast for you. I made up a couple of pancakes, sausage, and scrambled eggs. I cut them all up into easy to chew pieces, dumped it all into a large dog food dish, and pour syrup all over it. Then I open my bottle of Orange Juice and pour some into another dog food dish. Then I walk down to the dungon, I set the dishes on the floor out of your sight and I open the door "Good morning, my pet..."
Ryanmo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 06:05 AM   #42
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am startled. I had been sleeping well for the first time all night, when suddenly I hear your voice. I sit up and open my eyes. OH NO. I had hoped it was all a bad dream, but it's not. I cover myself with the blanket. My ass is so sore I can't sit on it, I sort of lay on my side, looking at you. Already on the verge of tears. I can't believe that this is happening to me. But I have all too real of a reminder -- my ass hurts so bad. I want to say something to you, but I know if I open my mouth, it will be the wrong thing. I know you will hurt me then, so I just keep quiet and look at you.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 07:51 AM   #43
Ryanmo97

"I hope your hungry..." I set the dog dish of food and the dog dish of orange juice on the floor... "Eat up... Your going to need your strength for today..."
Old 04-08-2008, 05:48 PM   #44
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My initial reaction is that I'm not hungry. I wouldn't trust anything that you fed me. But I am rather thirsty. Very thirsty. I get out of the bed, still with the blanket wrapped around me. I go to the dish with the orange juice. I pick it up with both hands, letting the blanket open up. I raise the bowl to my lips to drink, letting the blanket fall as I raise my torso. I give it a quick sniff. Smells like OJ. I raise it more to drink. I quickly drink all of it and set the bowl down.

I am suddenly hungry. I haven't eaten since lunch yesterday. I look at the food in the other bowl. I think about asking for a fork, but I know I wouldn't get one. I pick a piece out with my hand and eat it, naked now except for the manacle around my ankle. I continue to eat all of the food. It is quite messy and I lick off my fingers when I'm done.

"May I use the bathroom now?"
Old 04-08-2008, 08:33 PM   #45
Ryanmo97

"No... you may not..." I unhook your leg from the chain in the shackle and I take you back to the main room and I put your arms back in the shackles hanging from the celing and then your legs on the floor... Then I walk over to the cabient...
Old 04-08-2008, 09:11 PM   #46
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

I was too weak from last nights beating to fight. I had to pee, but, I can hold it. Why does he need to put me back in these shackles. Here I am stretched out again, vulnerable to whatever he is going to do to me. Not that it matters, I'm vulnerable no matter what. I just hope that he's not going to beat me again. I just can't take any more.
Old 04-08-2008, 09:40 PM   #47
Ryanmo97

I take a butterfly vibrator with a dildo attatched and a ball gag out of the closet. "You must be wondering why I put you back in the shackles... Well, you're being punished again... When I give you food in a dog dish... I expect you to eat like a dog..." I get on my knees and slide the dildo into you and strap it around your waist. Then I turn it on...
Old 04-08-2008, 10:25 PM   #48
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

hmmmm, he calls this punishment? This is heavan compared to what he did last night. I just hope he doesn't keep me here too long. I still need to pee. Hmmm, I wonder if i should act like i'm enjoying this? Naaa. I told him I wasn't a very sexual person.

But, it does feel good. That nice dildo filling up my pussy and the butterfly working on my clit and lips. Mmmmm. Don't say it, don't react to it. Stay calm, pretend it's not having any affect.
Old 04-09-2008, 03:21 PM   #49
Ryanmo97

I smile and I placed the ball gag in your mouth... "I'll be back in a few hours, Lilly... Oh and you better not pee yourself... If you do, not only will you clean the floor with your tounge but you'll get 20 whacks with the paddle..." I walk out of the room and leave you there the vibrator still doing it's job...
Old 04-09-2008, 07:41 PM   #50
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

"mmmmffff" I try to tell you not to leave me like this, but no intelligible words come out. I watch as you leave the room, saying you'll be back in a few hours. I can't hold it for that long. I test the shackles, they don't give at all.

I stand there with the vibe buzzing away. I can't believe you left me here, alone, like this. Whatever happens, I won't pee, I won't pee.

At first, the vibrations are oddly comforting. After a while, I'm not sure how long, they become arousing. The dildo inside me, caressing my inner folds, filling me nicely, and the outer butterfly slowly arousing my lips, making them swell. My clit slowly starts to engorge as a result of the vibrations. I feel my pussy moistening. I try to fight it. I try to fight the arousal within me. I think of what a mean sadistic bastard you are. I think about work, they will be wondering where I am. Maybe they will find me?

More time goes by, the vibations continue...
Old 04-09-2008, 08:03 PM   #51
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

I have no idea how long it has been. My shoulders ache from the shackles, my legs hurt from standing sooo long. I've tried to fight my sexual arousal, but I'm failing. I feel my juices leaking out of my pussy, onto the vibe, starting to trickle onto my thighs. How can I be enjoying this? How can my body be doing this to me? Body, why are you betraying me?. Oh god no! My hips start thrusting slowly at first. I don't believe this. I close my eyes. I try to think of other things, but my mind keeps wondering back to the need between my legs. My hips start moving a bit more. I clench my butt cheeks, ow, that hurts.

Ooooo, that damn vibe feels good. No, no, hold off, hold off, don't give in. You are stronger than this, don't think about it. Oh, my, oh my, oh my. No, no, no.

I manage to hold off for a bit. I don't know how long, 5 minutes, 5 hours, I have no idea. It is torture. Having that infernal creation teasing me, fucking me. I try to push it out of me in a moment of strength. It slides out a little, as long as I squeeze, but as soon as i relax, the straps push it back in me.

I try over and over to push it out. It just makes it worse, it actually feels like I'm being fucked. Oh NO. I'm getting more aroused. I don't know how much longer I can hold out. With my eyes closed, I forget about where I am, my mind wonders. Wonders to a better time, a better place.

My first serious boyfriend. Making love with him in my dorm room. Oh, that was so hot. He fucked me with such enthusiasm, and as soon as he came, he was hard again, ready to fuck more, and more, and more, non-stop. Yes, like now. Ohhh, he is so hard, and so relentless, fucking me silly, licking my pussy. Ohhh, what a great tongue. OHHHHH YEESSSSSS. "YES" "YES"

My hips bucking wildly, "fuck yes". I feel my orgasm quickly approaching. I can't hold it back any longer.
Old 04-09-2008, 09:56 PM   #52
Ryanmo97

A couple of hours later, I return carrying a plate of food and a bucket... I set the plate on the bed and I remove the gag... "How are you feeling, Lilly?"

Last edited by Ryanmo97; 04-09-2008 at 10:11 PM.
Old 04-10-2008, 08:11 PM   #53
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

My orgasm had been short lived. It left me feeling ashamed. Ashamed that I had let you do this to me. Ashamed of how my body responded. After the orgasm, I had to pee more. The vibe wasn't helping matters, it made things worse. Fortunately, it wasn't long after that, that you came back.

"Oh, my arms and shoulders and legs ache, and I have to pee. Please, please let me down now. Please, I can't hold it any more." It felt like my bladder was about to burst. "please, I'll do whatever you want. Please, just let me down to go potty."
Old 04-10-2008, 08:27 PM   #54
Ryanmo97

I laugh at your use of the word 'potty' "I'm not going to let you down yet.. But I will let you go potty..." I turn off the dilldo and take it off of you... then I place the bucket between your legs... "Go ahead..."
Old 04-11-2008, 06:05 AM   #55
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

I considered begging to be able to use a toilet, but I think I know this man already. No matter how much I beg, he won't let me. If anything, he will just punish me for begging. I spread my legs as far as I can. I try and release the flow. It's difficult. I'm not used to having someone watch. I think about asking for some privacy, but I don't think he will give me any. I try to pee. I try harder. There, the flow starts. I don't look, but I hear the strong stream hitting the bucket. Ohhhh, it feels get to empty my bladder. As the stream slows and ends, I feel a small trickle running down my left thigh.
Old 04-11-2008, 08:10 AM   #56
Ryanmo97

"Good Girl..." I take some TP out of my pocket and wipeoff your leg and your pussy... I drop it in the bucket and the take the bucket outside of the room... Then I remove your arms and legs from the shakles... And I hand you the plate of food... It's a chicken sandwich and potato chips... "In case your wondering you may use your hands..."
Old 04-12-2008, 08:24 AM   #57
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

I am so thrilled when you let me out of the shackles. My arms and legs are aching from having stood there for a couple of hours. I'm not too hungry, but I figure that I had better eat while I have the chance, especially if I am allowed to use my hands.

I sit there on the floor, too sore and tired to more, or even to cover my near nakedness. I eat the chicken sandwich and chips. It is surprisingly good.
"Thank you."
Old 04-12-2008, 05:48 PM   #58
Ryanmo97

I smile "Your welcome... Now, Lilly, it's time..." I unzip my fly and take out my hard 9" cock... "I'm sure you know what to do with this..."
Old 04-13-2008, 06:10 PM   #59
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

I really wasn't ready for this. It's not what I was expecting. I thought that you would tie me down and rape me. But that's not it at all. You want me to "voluntarily" give you pleasure. I'm sure that you want me to use my mouth, rather than my hands. I think that I have to please you. I've felt your displeasure enough to know that I don't want that. I kneel in front of you and tentatively reach out my hand. I've never seen such a huge cock. My boyfriends have always been smaller, much smaller actually. I gently touch your cock. I've always marveled at the smooth silky feel of a cock, with the underlying hardness and this time is no exception. I slowly move my head forward and lick the tip. I lick my lips and kiss the tip, slowly opening my lips, moving my head forward to engulf your head.

I don't know what it is, but having a cock in my mouth has always aroused me. Even now.
Old 04-13-2008, 08:21 PM   #60
Ryanmo97

I moan... "Oh yeah... Just like that..."