Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-09-2007, 11:37 PM   #1
Highwayman

Highwayman has initial reputation
Default Incarcerated (Highwayman and Aida)

You sit silently on the bus, Staring intently out of the window as you try to hide the tears in your eyes. Some of the other occupants were not so discreet and the sound of sobs fill the bus as it trundles ever on. Your hands shake uncontrollably, rattling the cuffs securing your wrists.

The bus begins to slow snapping you out of your reverie, Glancing out of the window you see the high walls and fences of the women’s correctional facility. The heavily gates swing shut behind the bus with a clang which sends a shiver down your spine.

The inmates rush the fences as you slowly trudge of the bus, The leg irons making it difficult to walk, as you are traipsed before the gathering crowed. Forced to endure the cat wailing and wolf whistles as they try to intimidate you with suggestive comments.

It is with some relief that you finally enter the prison, Though it is short lived as you are quickly striped of the cuffs and ordered to strip….
Highwayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 03:08 AM   #2
Aida (Slut)
Banned

Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)

My pale lithe tremble body fidgets nervously, not sure if I'll survive in prison at all. I'd been incarcerated at the age of nineteen, and I was quite slim and slight, which made more shivers go down my spine as I contemplated the correctional facility.
Slowly, I took off my clothes, trying not to cry.

Aida (Slut) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 02:37 PM   #3
Highwayman

Highwayman has initial reputation

As you strip you can feel the eyes of one of the guards on you, Her eyes watching your every movement, Taking pleasure in your humiliation.

Before long you find yourself stand naked in line with your fellow inmates, all trying desperately to cover themselves with there hands. The female guard proceeds to walk up and down the line before you, “OK listen up ladies” she shouts out like a drill instructor from those old army movies “You are here because you committed a crime” she raises her hand cutting off the protests from one of the other girls.

“I do not care if you think your innocent” she adds “My only concern is that you follow the rules, Each of you will be given a rule book, Memorize it”. She walks up and down the line looking each in the eye, “But most importantly remember this, “The guards are always right, The guards must be obeyed with out question”.

She takes a step back and two other officers step forth, Quickly working there way along the line running there fingers through the hair and checking inside of the mouths of yourself and your fellow prisoners.

Satisfied they step back “Ok girls” the head guard shouts out “Turn and grab your ankles” she smiles at the shocked looks on your faces as you reluctantly turn, bending over pushing your ass back as you grip your ankles. Your face turning red, with embarrassment as you realize how exposed you are. The head guard quickly makes her way over to you as the others move forward, Her hand gently stroking the taut skin of your buttocks before prising them apart. Leaning forward she whispers in your ear “The dykes are going to love you”.

None to gently she forces a finger into your puckered anus. The shouts from further down the line tell you the other girls are getting the same treatment. As she probes your tight rear passage her finger working deeper she continues to whisper “But don’t worry, If your nice to me I will look after you” she says as she withdraws her finger only to slide it between your pussy lips.
Highwayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 06:00 PM   #4
Aida (Slut)
Banned

Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)

I whimper as I feel her finger slide into my moist slit, tears running down my face as my pale body trembles in humiliation in terror.
"Please...no...I'm innocent..."
My legs tremble and I shout out in pain and fear.
Aida (Slut) is offline   Reply With Quote