Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-24-2009, 08:54 PM   #1
Sexygurl334

Sexygurl334 has initial reputation
Default rape on the road [open]

I walked down the road, my coat wrapped tightly around my fragile body, protecting it from the cold wind that attacked it. I was fairly tall for my age- 18- at 5'7. I didn't weigh much, 127 lbs. at the most. I had long brown hair that went down about breast length. I have pretty blue eyes that seem to shine. what attracted most guys to me was my slim belly and 40 D cup breasts. I have long legs and a shaply bum. Any guy would kill to get in my pants but I had yet to ever allow any guy. I was still a virgin and planned on keeping it that way until I offered to give it up. I would learn though. Learn that the in the slum part of town, at night, on the empty street a girl was in danger.
Sexygurl334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 03:14 PM   #2
darkness
Privileged Member

darkness has initial reputation

i was driving down the road looking for my dinner for the night. thats when i saw her, a girl, tall almost 6 foot i thought nice ass and very long legs. i quitly drove up to her and put on the brakes and shut my van off. i got out and said excuse me do you know how get to the interstate from here?"
darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 03:44 PM   #3
Sexygurl334

I turn has I see your van stop beside me. I watch you out of my own two blue eyes has you make your way towards me. I nod my head in welcome. Has I hear your question I shake my head lightly. "No I'm sorry sir I don't know exactly all I really know is you take a left on the next road up ahead" I say to you. "I hope you find it" I add to my sentence before moving back on my way home, my hips swayings lightly, showing off my round ass even more. Everytime I step my tits bounce lightly. My jacket it now over my shoulder and the chill of the wind is making my nipples hard, poking through my shirt.
Old 01-25-2009, 04:30 PM   #4
darkness
Privileged Member

i nod and say "thanks. hey you look cold, why don't i give you a ride, besides its dangerous out tonight." i get in my van and and then added "trust me."
Old 01-25-2009, 04:46 PM   #5
Sexygurl334

I turn back towards you and look at your hard through my rich blue eyes. "Well I suppose a ride wouldn't hurt" I say before walking over. I open the door to your van and slide easily into the seat. I look over at you,feeling slightly nervous, having just met you. "I live right up the road, you turn right onto the next road and then you take a left on the next road and my house is the first on the left" I say to you.
Old 01-25-2009, 04:56 PM   #6
darkness
Privileged Member

i start to drive fallowing your dirctions then as we reach your street i floor past it and said "you know a guy named jackal? my name is the jackal and your mine." i drive so fast that we reach my country house in under a hour and we aren't stopped once. i grap you, turn off my van and drag you across the seat and into my house
Old 01-25-2009, 05:16 PM   #7
Sexygurl334

I smile at you gently, my lips curving at the tips. I watch the road has you drive down to my street has my head goes back into the seat has you go faster, pummeling past my house. I want to scream but my voice it caught in the back of my throat. I just sit there has you talk, my body feeling immobolized. I look has we pull up to a house. That is when my body starts working. I kick and scream has you pull me over the seat. Tears are leaking down my face has you drag me inside. I look around the country home, tears continuing to fall down my face. I watch you kick open a door and then I feel my body dropped onto a bed.
Old 01-25-2009, 05:24 PM   #8
darkness
Privileged Member

i throw you onto a bed and block the only way out. i remove my cloths and said "you are going to be mine. now remove you clothes" i take out a long knife as my pants hit the floor.
Old 01-25-2009, 05:36 PM   #9
Sexygurl334

I whimper has I curl up into a ball on the bed. I hear your words and shiver. I think in my head. Would if be best to listen to you or not? I think for a few moments before shaking my head. 'No" I say boldly to you, looking away from you to avoid seeing your cock. I crawl up to the top of the bed and roll over so I land on my feet on the side that is opposite of you, ready to run.
Old 01-25-2009, 05:41 PM   #10
darkness
Privileged Member

"no? then youll be punished" i grap you with my free hand start to rip and cut your cloths.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:03 PM   #11
Sexygurl334

I try and wrench away from you, my body moving back and forth, tears sliding down my eyes has you rip and cut my clothes. You don't have much to do has I had on no undergarments. I feel myself thrown onto the bed again except this time I am naked, my 40 D breasts and hairless, pink pussy exposed. I feel your wait on me has tears slide down my eyes and I struggle to try and get away from you.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:13 PM   #12
darkness
Privileged Member

i trow you back on the bed and rest my full waight on you and said as i put the knife to your throat "now behave or ill have to hurt you. now spread them legs for me"
Old 01-25-2009, 06:17 PM   #13
Sexygurl334

I whimper gently, tears continuing to slide down from my pretty blue eyes. I hear your statement and at first shake my head no, refusing to let you deflower me. But then I feel pressure against my cheek and I spread my legs, not wanting to die either.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:22 PM   #14
darkness
Privileged Member

"thats a good girl" i quickly clim in between your legs and rubb myself and as soon as im hard i thrust with all my might, i fuck you with all my streagth.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:34 PM   #15
Sexygurl334

I whimper has I watch you rub yourself. I take a deep breath but still scream out has you tear open my hymen painfully. Tears slide down my face has you thrust hard into my, tearing open my pussy. Blood is coming out of it has I hear the sound of your skin against my skin. I whimper slowly has I feel you shoot your load inside of me.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:36 PM   #16
darkness
Privileged Member

after a few moments of fucking you hard i came and said "thats a good girl maybe ill keep you for awhile" and then i shove my blood and cum covered cock into your mouth.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:41 PM   #17
Sexygurl334

I whimper has you mention keeping me. "You bastard" I growl. I sit up and has soon has I do your cock is shoved in my mouth. I whimper at the bad taste of blood mixing with cum and I move my head back so your cock is out of my mouth, almost completely clean despite me not licking it.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:44 PM   #18
darkness
Privileged Member

i slape you and said "suck me off now!" as i forced your head back towards my cock. and shoved it in and moved your head back and forth on my shaft.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:47 PM   #19
Sexygurl334

I gasp has I feel you slap me, the stringing sensation is on my cheeks. I groan has I feel your cock once more in my mouth. The next thing I know you are facefucking me. I slowly begin to lick your cock, me sucking and my tongue swirling around the shaft until I feel your cum hit the back of my throat and I swallow it.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:51 PM   #20
darkness
Privileged Member

after i cum a secound time i handcuff you to the bed and fuck your pussy agian after cumming in there i fall asleep on top of you.