Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: Should links to other rape fantasy forums be allowed?
yes allow links. 8 72.73%
no do not allow links. 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-03-2006, 06:24 PM   #21
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
As I visit vicious so infrequently, my membership keeps getting deleted[ they delete it if you don't make enouph posts per month]. I just can't be arsed to keep joining, so Clan my friend[honest] you are dually appointed RapeBoard's official ambassodor[make sure you change your title]. Can you post the mods on these other boards and seek their response?
ty
Duncan; official vicar to RapeBoard
Sweet where do i send my expenses???
Old 08-03-2006, 06:27 PM   #22
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter
Sweet where do i send my expenses???

On a more serious note i will start to frequent the other boards and post, build a bit of a reputation and then start to communicate with the mods about the idea.
Old 08-03-2006, 08:40 PM   #23
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

go here for another practically dead forum

http://rapeforums.com/
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 10:25 PM   #24
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
On a more serious note i will start to frequent the other boards and post, build a bit of a reputation and then start to communicate with the mods about the idea.
Would you stop quoting yourself
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 10:26 PM   #25
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue
Would you stop quoting yourself
Yeah, what he said
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 04:15 AM   #26
clan_hunter

Quote:

"Clan Hunter, Rogue asks that you stop quoting yourself, i think it annoys him"
Old 08-04-2006, 04:16 AM   #27
clan_hunter

Quote:
"Clan Hunter, Rougue asks that you stop quoting yourself, i think it annoys him"

"Ok i will, but he needs to understand i qoute myself to continue on my original thought/statement but in a new thread"
Old 08-04-2006, 04:18 AM   #28
clan_hunter

Quote:
"Ok i will, but he needs to understand i qoute myself to continue on my original thought/statement but in a new thread"

"He must not realise that you have split personalities clan hunter"
Old 08-04-2006, 04:47 AM   #29
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Messageboards are like night clubs and bars. You have to wear a certain kind of clothes, put on a certain attitude.

Some boards, I can act crazy on, and this is one of the biggest points of this board, I can act crazy here. And I do need to act crazy.

Other boards, well, If I acted like I do here, I would get warned and banned.

Damn, there are so few places for crazy folks in this world.

YYYYARRRGGGHHHH!!!
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 05:17 AM   #30
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Here you don't even have to wear clothes if you don't want to!
Old 08-09-2006, 10:03 AM   #31
clan_hunter

Update = Vicious Board has been posted with the idea, I will see how it goes.
Old 08-10-2006, 06:33 PM   #32
bondageman

bondageman has initial reputation

right, I'll tell you now I am one of the moderators over at a certain VB.

It's part of our rules (as here, from Grm's post not to link with other forums/boards). We are not discouraging people from coming over here. Quite the opposite, although we do not want you to suffer here.

Grm, feel free to pm me and I will talk to you. I hope you do because it would be nice to talk to you about various matters anyway.

If any other member here wants to pm me feel free also. I am open to talk to anybody here!

with regards

bondageman

Last edited by bondageman; 08-10-2006 at 06:36 PM.
bondageman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 07:44 PM   #33
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondageman

It's part of our rules (as here, from Grm's post not to link with other forums/boards). We are not discouraging people from coming over here. Quite the opposite, although we do not want you to suffer here.

Grm, feel free to pm me and I will talk to you. I hope you do because it would be nice to talk to you about various matters anyway.

If any other member here wants to pm me feel free also. I am open to talk to anybody here!

with regards

bondageman
Hey Bondageman,

Welcome to this side of the pond,

Now your signed up hope we will see more of you here as well.
Old 08-11-2006, 09:52 AM   #34
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

with regards

bondageman

yeeehaaaaa the official welcome wagon rolls in!
hi hun and welcome aboard!
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 06:26 AM   #35
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

with regards

bondageman
Thank you bman, kind of you to visit, we enjoy suffering here so don't worry. My pm door is always open to all, if there is anything you would like to talk about please don't bother to knock, just come right in and make yourself at home.
Soon to be the only full time moderator ounce again?
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote