Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-25-2011, 10:00 PM   #1
dokturok

dokturok has initial reputation
Default Virgin Rape

I don't know how to ask this, but I am fascinated with the idea of raping a virgin and I would like to get some feedback from women on what it would be like. I appreciate it!
Old 10-27-2011, 07:45 PM   #2
raven1

raven1 Level 2 (200+)raven1 Level 2 (200+)raven1 Level 2 (200+)

This really turns me on too!
As a woman, I can only really provide my perspective of what I think it would be like and all I can say is painful! And probably very difficult at first.. may have to use her tears as lube... haha
Have you read the book "The Monk"? It's an old Gothic novel that goes into pretty great detail about raping one of the virgin characters -- it's really hot!
Old 10-27-2011, 09:36 PM   #3
us11csalyer

us11csalyer Level 1 (100+)us11csalyer Level 1 (100+)

IDK. My wife is still as tight as she was on our wedding night. Yes, she was a virgin then. The only difference is the "cherry" and she doesn't suck at sex anymore.
us11csalyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 03:59 PM   #4
rapp3r

rapp3r Level 2 (200+)rapp3r Level 2 (200+)rapp3r Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dokturok View Post
I don't know how to ask this, but I am fascinated with the idea of raping a virgin and I would like to get some feedback from women on what it would be like. I appreciate it!
Not a woman here, but I don't like the idea. The "virgin" that you're talking about is over 18, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven1 View Post
This really turns me on too!
As a woman, I can only really provide my perspective of what I think it would be like and all I can say is painful! And probably very difficult at first.. may have to use her tears as lube... haha
Have you read the book "The Monk"? It's an old Gothic novel that goes into pretty great detail about raping one of the virgin characters -- it's really hot!
lol, are you a virgin?
Old 10-28-2011, 08:25 PM   #5
Songbird

Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)

I imagine it would be horrible... Losing your virginity is already ridiculously painful (or at least it was for me).
Songbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 09:02 PM   #6
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I sometimes fantasize with the idea of losing my virginity in a rape. In deed, I suffered an attempted rape when I was a virgin. It turns me on to think that I couldn’t escape and he finished raping me.
Old 10-29-2011, 10:09 PM   #7
analeyes
abandoned

analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Question

wouldn't there be bit of blood from a virgin? IDK, just from what I've seen in vids.
analeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 09:31 AM   #8
us11csalyer

us11csalyer Level 1 (100+)us11csalyer Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by analeyes View Post
wouldn't there be bit of blood from a virgin? IDK, just from what I've seen in vids.
With my wife yeah but I didn't notice until after we were done. Her cherry only tore off one side so it is still dangling there.
us11csalyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 10:36 AM   #9
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by analeyes View Post
Not necessarily. A lot of little girls lose the physical hymen just by being incredibly active. Riding a bicycle or in my case horseback riding can cause it to rupture.
That was a scary day when I was eight and my Hoo Hoo Dilly started bleeding and I flipped the fuck out. Mom took me to the doctor who confirmed her suspicions that I had a partially ruptured hymen.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 10:25 PM   #10
tellme_09

tellme_09 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songbird View Post
I imagine it would be horrible... Losing your virginity is already ridiculously painful (or at least it was for me).
I'm still a virgin, so this is why I have conflicted thoughts on this matter. Part of me would love to lose it with a rape scenario (role play, of course, but still) since it's my biggest turn on. However, I have no idea how painful it would be, so it would have to be a scenario that wasn't quite as violent, just in case it was incredibly painful without factoring in his being brutal.
tellme_09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 10:30 PM   #11
Songbird

Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tellme_09 View Post
I'm still a virgin, so this is why I have conflicted thoughts on this matter. Part of me would love to lose it with a rape scenario (role play, of course, but still) since it's my biggest turn on. However, I have no idea how painful it would be, so it would have to be a scenario that wasn't quite as violent, just in case it was incredibly painful without factoring in his being brutal.
I have to be honest and say that the person I lost it to (although I didn't realize at the time until he told me, having had no prior contact with male parts!) was very large! He was being very gentle, but in reality it was just prolonging the pain so eventually I was just like, oh my god just get it over with please! Would've rather lost it in a rape role play, that's for sure. Especially since it's role play, you would've agreed on things & safe words beforehand. Just some advice from someone who's been in the same situation as you!
Songbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 10:31 PM   #12
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tellme_09 View Post
Oh a brave virgin too, showing fresh blood to the shark infested waters here. Welcome to the RB, for your bravery I bestow upon you positive rep. Enjoy your stay.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 10:36 PM   #13
tellme_09

tellme_09 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songbird View Post
I have to be honest and say that the person I lost it to (although I didn't realize at the time until he told me, having had no prior contact with male parts!) was very large! He was being very gentle, but in reality it was just prolonging the pain so eventually I was just like, oh my god just get it over with please! Would've rather lost it in a rape role play, that's for sure. Especially since it's role play, you would've agreed on things & safe words beforehand. Just some advice from someone who's been in the same situation as you!
Thank you for the advice! That actually does make a rape scene more appealing since it could be arranged to be quick in some ways but not too brutal. Thanks for sharing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysyn View Post
Oh a brave virgin too, showing fresh blood to the shark infested waters here. Welcome to the RB, for your bravery I bestow upon you positive rep. Enjoy your stay.
haha I thought about that before posting and figured honesty would just be easier. Thank you! I'm sure I will!
tellme_09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 03:31 PM   #14
dokturok

Perhaps I should clear up a few things: I am not planning on participating in any kind of rape role play scenario, much less with a virgin. I am simply interested in writing a story on the subject and because, as a man, I cannot imagine what it would be like for a woman, I wanted to do some research here. Thanks again to all who have posted.
Old 11-12-2011, 02:28 PM   #15
josephinesweet

josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)
Default Raping a virgin.

Quote:
It would be the very first sexual experience, so rape would give us a very bad perception about sex. Adding the fact that for most of us hymen rupture hurts a lot, it would be traumatic.
josephinesweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 06:07 PM   #16
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You would probably screw up her attitude towards sex for many years, if not for life. People may tell her that "proper" sex isn't painful and horrifying, but she won't believe them. You not only stole her innocence, you dented any chance of a normal sex life. When she has nightmares, it's you she'll see. For months, when someone touches her, it's your hands she'll feel.

Fun times.

As others have said, it hurts and there will be blood.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 06:17 PM   #17
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2Uall View Post
I am an evil, evil bastard . . .
Problem?

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 05:35 PM   #18
clockz71

clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingenue View Post
You would probably screw up her attitude towards sex for many years, if not for life. People may tell her that "proper" sex isn't painful and horrifying, but she won't believe them. You not only stole her innocence, you dented any chance of a normal sex life. When she has nightmares, it's you she'll see. For months, when someone touches her, it's your hands she'll feel.

Fun times.

As others have said, it hurts and there will be blood.
My experience with rape victims in the past has been quite different - they normally turn into sluts or are at least very deviant. As a result - they make the best girlfriends.
clockz71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 12:10 PM   #19
dokturok

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockz71 View Post
My experience with rape victims in the past has been quite different - they normally turn into sluts or are at least very deviant. As a result - they make the best girlfriends.
This is...absolutely...sickening You don't treat women like this and you definitely don't take advantage of one who's been subjected to such a traumatic event. I don't care if you were serious or not. It's not something to even joke about. I am ashamed people lump you and I together as human beings.
Old 11-26-2011, 07:46 AM   #20
Shyminx

Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Virgin rape used to be my number one fantasy.

I don't go for the extremely violent type of fantasies in general but the virgin rape fantasy would entail pain from the actual tearing of the hymen and the subsequent blood from the tearing.

I've had two types of fantasies: one gentle and the other forceful.

Where the rapist is somewhat gentle, he treats her as a lover might. He doesn't want to hurt her, even goes to the extent of trying to console her. And yet he insists on breaking into her. He gets her ready with a lot of foreplay resulting in her humiliation as her scared virgin body succumbs to his expert technique. Her fear does not leave her even though her body gets ready for her first ever penetration. She struggles to stop him but his cock is at her entrance and she knows she is seconds from being defiled, and having that which she had saved taken from her. There is obviously pain from the tearing but it is a slow rape letting her body adjust till he loses control and goes wild. By this time she is sufficiently moist and ends up cumming with her rapist... I think this type of scene would invoke more humiliation for the victim both for being conquered and for the way her body reacted.

The second type is somewhat violent where the rapist wants to hurt her because she is a virgin. He wants to take her purity from her and she knows he will be brutal about it. He considers it a prize and her a tease for holding onto it. He does not care for her discomfort so there is no foreplay, just the pain from her torn hymen and the blood lubricating her recently virgin passage which she would have struggled to save.

For either scene I think the victim would be horrified and humiliated by the fact that her body is being used; disgusted that a man she had not chosen to be her first is taking her; and scared of the pain and the outcome of the rape. Finally, she would feel defiled and dirty, shocked by the realization that she is now just a statistic and nothing special.
Shyminx is offline   Reply With Quote