Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-08-2012, 06:37 AM   #41
superduperf

superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by igor View Post
wow she has a great work ethic. . . goes and looks for that scene.
You'd think it would be on this site somewhere...
superduperf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 12:02 PM   #42
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetishMaster View Post
I could write a book on the subject. But one of my favorite movies that did NOT involve physical rape was "Funny Games" (made in Austria) and the US remake some years later, by the same name.

I liked how innocent the two antagonists were at first. And how they methodically tormented the family.

By the way, there is a new film being released from Spain. It's called "Kidnapped" and has a very similar theme. I look forward to viewing it.
I have seen this movie, "'Kidnapped". Very similar in plot to the Hollywood film, "Trespass", that starred Nicholas Cage and Nicole Kidman, however much bloodier and graphic! There is a nice little rape scene. Could have perhaps shown a bit more but I still liked it.
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:48 AM   #43
TickleRape

TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Adding my voice to Jodie Foster in the Accused. Something about the pinball machine, you know? I wanted it to keep on going. I wanted them to play with her tits more.
TickleRape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:59 PM   #44
dickbiggers

dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Speaking of "scenes you'll never see" how could we forget The Condemned? The crazy Englishman beats down the Mexican fellow and chains him to the tree...then goes to work on the delicious Rosa right in front of him!!! Unfortunately, we don't get to watch Vinny indulge his lust for Hispanic women, but we can see the camouflaged cameramen filming the scene for the live website covering the deathsport! We can also hear Rosa begging for mercy and then crying over the monitors in the control room.

This scene really lets the imagination get running. Imagine taking some Mexican hotty right there in the jungle while its being beamed live to laptops across the world...knowing that millions of people in hundreds of countries are cheering for every thrust of your cock into her sweetness! A hero? By the time you came, you'd have achieved god-status with ten million perverts!
Old 04-11-2012, 10:22 PM   #45
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickbiggers View Post
Speaking of "scenes you'll never see" how could we forget The Condemned? The crazy Englishman beats down the Mexican fellow and chains him to the tree...then goes to work on the delicious Rosa right in front of him!!! Unfortunately, we don't get to watch Vinny indulge his lust for Hispanic women, but we can see the camouflaged cameramen filming the scene for the live website covering the deathsport! We can also hear Rosa begging for mercy and then crying over the monitors in the control room.

This scene really lets the imagination get running. Imagine taking some Mexican hotty right there in the jungle while its being beamed live to laptops across the world...knowing that millions of people in hundreds of countries are cheering for every thrust of your cock into her sweetness! A hero? By the time you came, you'd have achieved god-status with ten million perverts!
Hunger Games, eat your heart out! LOL
Old 05-01-2012, 07:00 PM   #46
Corvid

Corvid has initial reputation

How about the second rape from the original "I Spit On Your Grave"? Three men holding her so I can break her between me and the rock... Hmm...
Corvid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:22 PM   #47
Datsik

Datsik has initial reputation

the hills have eyes....
when those ugly fucks are raping that woman in the auto-camper while her family, who are protecting her, are out trying to find the ones who set some dude or dog (can't remember) on fire... that scene is amazing... she's just lying there getting fucked by some inbred freaks with her family no more than 20 yards away and they don't see shit!
Datsik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:37 PM   #48
dawnofanewday

dawnofanewday Level 4 (400+)dawnofanewday Level 4 (400+)dawnofanewday Level 4 (400+)dawnofanewday Level 4 (400+)dawnofanewday Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via AIM to dawnofanewday

I like the woods scene in I spit on your grave
Old 05-11-2012, 04:51 AM   #49
Datsik

Datsik has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnofanewday View Post
I like the woods scene in I spit on your grave
Original or new?
Datsik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 05:20 AM   #50
rasputin0853

rasputin0853 has initial reputation

I agree with most comments about Irreversible, Rob Roy, The Hills Have Eyes, and I Spit on Your Grave. Some of the others, it sounds like I need to look them up...

Anyway I wanted to point out a few others...the remake of Last House on the Left has a good one, though I don't care for the snuff ending. The Girl With The Dragon tattoo had a lovely rape scene, especially since it involves a strong female protagonist getting anally violated by a fat, disgusting pervert. Her sweet naked body, pale skin and dark hair help too. Though not technically rape, Requiem for a Dream has a fairly nonconsentual scene towards the end ("ass-to-ass!") although it's difficult to enjoy with all the other disturbing scenes it's intercut with. Still, Jennifer Connely...and the looks on her face...mmmm.

I can't believe nobody has brought up anime. Mezzo Forte has the most well-animated, well voiced scenes EVER, even if they are unnecessary. Cool Devices has some good ones as do the many incarnations of Bible Black.

Here's my voice, a bit gentler than I like:
http://soundcloud.com/rasputin0853/rude-awakening

Last edited by rasputin0853; 05-12-2012 at 05:26 AM.
rasputin0853 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 02:34 AM   #51
wilddean

Twin Angels has an awesome teacher\principal scene
Old 05-19-2012, 11:31 PM   #52
mr meaner

mr meaner has initial reputation

Irreversible would be a good one to re-enact (esp if you didn't care if anyone saw you)but also the rape scene from The War Zone and even the one from Basic Instinct
mr meaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 05:03 PM   #53
ManInTheDark

ManInTheDark has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to ManInTheDark

Death Wish. Raping a Mother and Daughter in their own home, mmmm so nice!
ManInTheDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 06:30 PM   #54
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilddean View Post
Twin Angels has an awesome teacher\principal scene
In the movie,"North Country", there is a good teacher/student rape scene. It's a flashback scene where Charlize Theron's character (as a teenager) is raped by a teacher in high school. The teenage Charlize is played by Amber Heard in one of her early roles. Very hot scene!
Old 05-25-2012, 12:41 PM   #55
Iwannarapesomeone

Iwannarapesomeone is infamous around these partsIwannarapesomeone is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedroomvile8r View Post
In the movie,"North Country", there is a good teacher/student rape scene. It's a flashback scene where Charlize Theron's character (as a teenager) is raped by a teacher in high school. The teenage Charlize is played by Amber Heard in one of her early roles. Very hot scene!
That one was a good one.. :-)

The Rape Scene in Raise Mio. Now thats a rape! you see full penatration...
Iwannarapesomeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 02:36 PM   #56
clockz71

clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnofanewday View Post
this scene made me so damn hot, I remember seeing this film at a friends going home and breaking out my dildo and masterbating all night wishing i was Jodie
Holy shit this is the perfect woman.
Old 06-25-2012, 11:38 AM   #57
Gilf Hunter
Privileged Member

Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've got to go with The Accused. It is one of the best rape scenes I've ever seen acted. Jodie Foster is such a hottie and her acting is what made the scene so real.
Gilf Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:28 PM   #58
UK GIRL

UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to UK GIRL

Me too. That scene got me really wet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilgore74 View Post
This is open to anybody, if you had chance to re-inact any famous film rape scene, what would it be?, mine would be the accused. Loads of men gathered around one victim. Nailing her hard to the chants of the spectators.
UK GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:09 AM   #59
spike789

spike789 Level 1 (100+)spike789 Level 1 (100+)

As already mentioned by a couple of other posters, I'd go for Susan George in Straw Dogs. She was always great at playing the prick-teasing bimbo when she was young, but she wasn't the brightest girl around. According to interviews she's given, the director of Straw Dogs told her that she was going to be sodomised, and she agreed to go along with that simply because she didn't know what it actually meant. When she subsequently discovered that it meant her character was going to have her ass raped, she was horrified and tried to back out of the film. For me that makes the scene even hotter, knowing that she'd tried to get out of it and failed.
spike789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:28 AM   #60
rpefan

rpefan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rpefan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rpefan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rpefan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rpefan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rpefan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rpefan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rpefan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rpefan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rpefan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rpefan has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Rape of Love

Why has no one mentioned "Rape of Love?" Four guys tormenting the lovely Nathalie Nell. Kidnapping her off the road, making her strip, touching her all over at the same time, then....well....

Is it me, or do they only show three of the four guys doing her? The poor fourth guy doesn't get a piece.
rpefan is offline   Reply With Quote