Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-27-2011, 07:32 AM   #21
billybobking

billybobking has initial reputation

What do you think about the rape scene in Cannibal Holocaust, the one that beautyful girl is rape by a dozen of indigenes. It looks so real.
billybobking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 01:02 AM   #22
Defilen Rekker

Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybobking View Post
What do you think about the rape scene in Cannibal Holocaust, the one that beautyful girl is rape by a dozen of indigenes. It looks so real.
Most definitely one of my favorite scenes! I made some gifs of that; click to open them in a new window and click again to load them.

Old 04-28-2011, 07:28 AM   #23
billybobking

Defilen Rekker, it seems that we should play in the same team. I also note that your a fan of Gary Roberts, my favorite artist.
Old 04-28-2011, 09:46 AM   #24
Defilen Rekker

Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I also note that your a fan of Gary Roberts, my favorite artist.
Everyone loves Gary although I must admit Fernando is my favorite artist - I love his cheerleaders!
Old 04-28-2011, 12:21 PM   #25
billybobking

I agree with Fernando too. Maybe more violent than Roberts.
Old 04-30-2011, 02:04 AM   #26
dartec

dartec has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dartec has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dartec has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dartec has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dartec has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dartec has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dartec has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dartec has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via ICQ to dartec Send a message via MSN to dartec Send a message via Yahoo to dartec Send a message via Skype™ to dartec

I'd love to fuck Monica Bellucci's ass in Irreversible, but without beating! She's so gorgeous...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg irreversible_sexscene.jpg (15.1 KB, 258 views)
dartec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 06:58 AM   #27
ogogog

ogogog has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by the savage View Post
If the scene is limited to the actress who played it, I'd love to act out Irreversible with Monica Belluci, forcing myself on her in a darkened, dirty alley. Pumping into her ass while she screams into my hand, silky dress still hanging on her body.

If it is just the scene and we could put any woman we want in it, I'd take Once Upon a TIme in America. The car rape scene. Being driven around in a limo, taking some hot bitch in the back. Sounds ideal to me.

Monica belluchi and irreversible were my first thoughts too, buggering a hand gagged belluchi as she writhes under me.. oh yeah.
ogogog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 07:00 AM   #28
ogogog

ogogog has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartec View Post
I'd love to fuck Monica Bellucci's ass in Irreversible, but without beating! She's so gorgeous...
and indeed, without beating
ogogog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 12:21 AM   #29
Obikenobi

Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defilen Rekker View Post
Everyone loves Gary although I must admit Fernando is my favorite artist - I love his cheerleaders!
I agree - Fernando is just that little bit more evil and realisitic, and the girls suffer more.
Obikenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 12:25 PM   #30
matches

matches has initial reputation

All-time favourite is the home invasion scene in Death Wish. Nothing like smacking the bitches around a bit first before raping the shit out of them. Cheers me up just thinking about it!
matches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 07:02 PM   #31
UnsubKevin

UnsubKevin has initial reputation

I also must say the scene from The Accused as well as the scene from Straw Dogs!
UnsubKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:00 PM   #32
noeliaslut

noeliaslut has a maximum reputation! (1000+)noeliaslut has a maximum reputation! (1000+)noeliaslut has a maximum reputation! (1000+)noeliaslut has a maximum reputation! (1000+)noeliaslut has a maximum reputation! (1000+)noeliaslut has a maximum reputation! (1000+)noeliaslut has a maximum reputation! (1000+)noeliaslut has a maximum reputation! (1000+)noeliaslut has a maximum reputation! (1000+)noeliaslut has a maximum reputation! (1000+)noeliaslut has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i am also thinking about irreversible, obviosuly without the beating, but love to be ass raped like her, specially by someone taboo... like my step dad or something
noeliaslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 07:35 AM   #33
clara

clara has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clara has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clara has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clara has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clara has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clara has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clara has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clara has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clara has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clara has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clara has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
i love the cannibal movies!!!!!

JOIN MY GROUP... http://www.rapeboard.com/group.php?groupid=28
clara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 07:46 AM   #34
IMRAZOR

IMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these parts
Default Scene to re-enact

1) Irreversible
2) Any rape-like Tomas Zupfko or Max H classic.
IMRAZOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 08:09 PM   #35
LeParas
Privileged Member

LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLinzi View Post
Damn how I would love to be the actress in that scene
*dream mode on*
Dear you also would do real good reenacting the straw dog scene.
or maybe a movie scene with a forced blowjob.
I think i need an emergency wanking right now. bye dear.
LeParas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 11:28 PM   #36
FetishMaster

FetishMaster has initial reputation

I could write a book on the subject. But one of my favorite movies that did NOT involve physical rape was "Funny Games" (made in Austria) and the US remake some years later, by the same name.

I liked how innocent the two antagonists were at first. And how they methodically tormented the family.

By the way, there is a new film being released from Spain. It's called "Kidnapped" and has a very similar theme. I look forward to viewing it.
FetishMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 12:29 AM   #37
susan_haynes19

susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to susan_haynes19

Since I'm a girl, I would like to play the victim in a movie called Witchery. The story is some people go to a old haunted house. One of the old women is a witch and she needs to bring back the devil. One of the women in this movie is a beautiful brunette named Leslie Cummings (that's her real name). She is in bed by herself and she looks like she is having a terrible nightmare. The old women and says "Blood Of A Virgin"!!!!!!!!!!!!! The scene then cuts to her laying on a table wearing only a white long cloth. with strange women all in black holding her down. Then this guy with slicked black hair and no mouth comes in and rips off her top. This women has some of the largest breasts and big red nipples I have ever seen. She is raped violently. A few minutes later she wakes up screaming and toally nude. She reaches down to her clit and finds blood. At the end of the movie after her boyfriend dies, she finds out that she is pregnant. If I'm allowed to on here, I'll post the video.

Susan
Old 04-03-2012, 09:10 PM   #38
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

I think I'd like to see you in anything... or nothing...

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:40 PM   #39
dickbiggers

dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I always loved the scene from Forced Vengeance. You don't see the rape, but goddamn!!!...what a lead up.

Chuck Norris is out looking for clues about his friend's killer and he leaves his girlfriend and the other chick with his army buddy. The bad guys break in and the big Chinese guy kills the buddy. He tells his cronies to put the other girl (who they originally came for) in the car...this one is his!

The big guy then carries Chuckie's girl into the basement and starts groping on her. She's fighting like a wildwoman, but this dude is literally twice her size and he's tossing her around like a ragdoll. The buddy is not quite dead yet, and he's forced to lie there helplessly watching the Chinese guy pawing Chuckie's girl. Finally, the guy gives her a tremendous backhand across the chops and she goes down like a sack of bricks. He yanks her to her feet and rips the front of her blouse off with one pull. Even lets out a quick "YEAH!" as it's tearing off. The sweetie's amazing boobies give a few stiff bounces as Chinese drags her to the floor. Then a loud scream as the scene ends.

Later, breathless and spent, Chinese leans over the buddy at the head of the stairs and tells him "I hope you live long enough to tell Randall (Norris) what I did to his girl!" as she lies lifeless at the foot of the stairs.

The most fantastic rape you'll never see!!!
Old 04-05-2012, 07:45 PM   #40
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickbiggers View Post
I always loved the scene from Forced Vengeance. You don't see the rape, but goddamn!!!...what a lead up.

Chuck Norris is out looking for clues about his friend's killer and he leaves his girlfriend and the other chick with his army buddy. The bad guys break in and the big Chinese guy kills the buddy. He tells his cronies to put the other girl (who they originally came for) in the car...this one is his!

The big guy then carries Chuckie's girl into the basement and starts groping on her. She's fighting like a wildwoman, but this dude is literally twice her size and he's tossing her around like a ragdoll. The buddy is not quite dead yet, and he's forced to lie there helplessly watching the Chinese guy pawing Chuckie's girl. Finally, the guy gives her a tremendous backhand across the chops and she goes down like a sack of bricks. He yanks her to her feet and rips the front of her blouse off with one pull. Even lets out a quick "YEAH!" as it's tearing off. The sweetie's amazing boobies give a few stiff bounces as Chinese drags her to the floor. Then a loud scream as the scene ends.

Later, breathless and spent, Chinese leans over the buddy at the head of the stairs and tells him "I hope you live long enough to tell Randall (Norris) what I did to his girl!" as she lies lifeless at the foot of the stairs.

The most fantastic rape you'll never see!!!
He raped Chuck Norris' girlfriend????? What was he.....crazy? Did he have no idea the can of whup-ass he was opening? You know when Chuck eats Rice Krispies, they only crackle and pop. HE's the one who snaps! LOL
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote