Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-22-2009, 11:30 AM   #1
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Revenge on Vinnie "The Rat" (for All_Tied_Up)

I sat in the van and felt it idle in the hot summer sun. The air conditioning was doing its job to the bare minimum and, frankly, I was getting impatient. I didn't even know what this bitch looked like and I was already pissed off. Not the way to start a job, but in this case, I think it would work to my advantage.

That's not to say I didn't know who she was. Her name was Cathi (with a fucking "i", for chrissakes) DePaulo. She had graduated from high school a few months ago (with honours- a cheerleader, debate club, student fucking congress) and was about to start college here as a freshman. She would be driving a red 2009 Porsche Boxter S. I didn't expect to see more than one of those today.

She was the pride and joy of Vinnie DePaulo. I like to call him "Vinnie The Rat". Mostly because, well, he's a fucking rat. Vinnie has been funnelling info to the feds for about 17 years about a mob family and the feds have been paying him a few bucks and looking the other way when he does shit like launder money and smuggle fucking art from France or some fruity shit like that. He hasn't ever turned on his own people, by the way. He's just pissed on anyone else. Everyone else.

And they finally traced it to him. Then they hired me. Normally, I kill mother fuckers. They don't expect me because I'm a big black dude and mob guys are always big white guys (not very equal oppurtunity, these guys), so I just stroll in ad pop a cap, then stroll out with a sandwich or a burger or whatever was in their fridge. I was friends with a "guy" (leave it at that) in high school and he pitched the idea to his dad ("another guy") who liked the novelty of it and next thing you know, my cash register is making neat little ringing sounds and there are shiny new cadavers for kids to dissect in pre-med classes. America, huh?

Today is different. I'm not assigned to kill anyone. I was sent to make someone wish they were dead (Cathi) and send a kind of video reminder of that people don't really enjoy being fucked with to someone else (Vinnie. The fucking rat). This was a real revenge job. I was told to enjoy myself.

So here I sit outside Cathi's apartment where she lives alone in a van that says "Flowers By Algernon" on the outside but is fitted like a fucking soundproof paddy wagon inside, sweating despite the air conditioning. I look into my rear view and see a red Porshe Boxter S pulling up with the top down. Getting a good look at Cathi, I can see why they say I'll love this job. I can barely keep the hard on down and I haven't even seen what she's wearing as she parks.
Old 06-11-2009, 05:00 AM   #2
All_Tied_Up

All_Tied_Up Level 3 (300+)All_Tied_Up Level 3 (300+)All_Tied_Up Level 3 (300+)All_Tied_Up Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via MSN to All_Tied_Up

Finally, the first day of school! I've graduated from my previous school almost flawless, and my good recommondations have made it to the school I've wanted to go to for so long. Also, this might have had something to do with the fact that my father has...many connections, let's just leave it at that. As I comb my long black hair, I look at myself in the mirror. Then it's time to add a little make-up. Just a good foundation, some eye-liner, and pink lipstick. Not too slutty for my first day. That won't be said for my clothing however.

I'm wearing a short top, greyish with black stripes. Then I put on a black skirt, that reaches just above the knees. To finish it up, I put on my black pumps. As I look in the mirror for a final check-up, I approve of myself, and get my bag of books together. For a moment, I have to remember where I left my keys, but I quickly find them on the table. I make way downstairs. It didn't take long before I spot my new car. It's bright red, and stands out enormously.

Without looking out for anyone that might be following, I make my way over to my car and get in. I don't need to look around or be careful. Who was going to do anything to me? I'm the daughter of Vinnie DePaulo for fuck's sake. Anyone that dared to ever lay a finger on me, disappeared in a mysterious way.

I start my car, and drive off to school. Ready for a new step in life....
All_Tied_Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 10:08 PM   #3
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I mutter a curse between my teeth as she starts her car. I must've fallen asleep and missed her going into and out of the apartment. The last thing I remember she was pulling up, not driving away. Now everything is fucked up. I gun the engine on the flower van and cut her car off before she can fully pull out of her parking spot as if I didn't notice her driving. I have her car trapped and I pick up a bouquet of flowers nonchalantly and get out of the van, heading straight for her apartment door.

I can hear her yelling at me for blocking her car in. Jesus, this hot little bitch has a dirty mouth, I think. I put an innocent look on my face and shrug.

"I'm sorry, ma'am," I say trying to sound a little innocent and a lot stupid. "I'll only be a second. I have some flowers and a jewelry box to deliver to a...." I look at the blank card I put in the flowers and pretend to read the name on it "... a Cathi DePaulo. It says here it's from her dad. I just have to go to her apartment and get her to sign for them. I'll only be a second. Sorry."

I made sure to say jewelry box very slowly. I can already see her little eyes light up at the mention of expensive baubles. I turn to walk to her apartment, waiting for her to stop me.