Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-02-2006, 11:06 PM   #1
eos69671

eos69671 has initial reputation
Default The longest night (Sodoman & eos only)

My player
Sarah
28 years
Long brown hair
5"6
123 lbs
cup 34B
had fun a collage, but took things slow.

__________________________________________________ _____________

The story starts

Sarah was a single 28 year old computer software engineer. One night, she awakened suddenly; someone was trying to force his way through her apartment's door. She came to full awareness suddenly, and she was scared. She realized that, had it not been for the deadbolt lock that she had insisted on installing, whoever it was would probably be inside by now.

Sarah heard the sound of splintering wood as she sat up. As she donned a robe, she grabbed the phone and dialed 911. The line was dead.

The door gave way a few moments later, and Sarah heard footsteps approach her bedroom. The door was closed and locked, but the flimsy lock would not resist forcible entry for even a moment. Then she heard, "I know you're in there, bitch, I'm going to come in and play." Sarah's heart pounded as the footsteps approached her door, and then a hand tried the knob. When it didn't turn, a kick smashed the door open. The figure in the doorway stood about five feet ten, and he had a stocking over his face.
eos69671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 11:32 PM   #2
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sarah, who still had the phone in her hand, dropped it as soon as I came in. I had been stalking her for a while and knew she was home alone. So I decided to have some fun. As soon as I gained access to the room she shrieked and told me to get out. I just laughed and said I'll leave when I'm done with you, bitch.
Old 09-02-2006, 11:50 PM   #3
eos69671

I'll leave when I'm done with you, bitch. You said as I beg for you to go. The phone dropped to the floor, I scarily to the head of the bed, my head hit the headboard, my rode slipped open a bit, as I try to back as far as I can from you. No, get out, leave me aloneYou advance on me, I kick my legs at you, then roll off the bed hitting the floor hard as I crawl to get away from you & the fear you have in store for me.
Old 09-03-2006, 12:10 AM   #4
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I grab you by the robe and pull you towards me. The robe starts to come off so I grab you by the hair as well and pull you back onto the bed. You start to kick and scream...No...stop...pleease...stop...don't hurt me...let me go but I just give a slight laugh and throw you down on your back.
Old 09-03-2006, 12:19 AM   #5
eos69671

My rode it fully open now, to show you I sleep in the nude. I try to grab the sides of the rode as you put me to the bed by my hair. I close my robe locking my arms around myself. Too hold the robe closed. I'm on my back on my bed, as you hover over me, you laugh. please take what ever you like. My money is down stairs & my rings are in the top draw. Please take them & go.
Old 09-03-2006, 12:30 AM   #6
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Oh I will take them but after I take you. I grab you up off of the bed and I drag you over to your dresser. I tell you to find your pantyhose. Once you have found them I take them from you and then I throw you back on the bed and climb on straddle your body so you can't get up. Then I tie your hands to the bedpost. After you are secured I get up and take off my pants. You realize what is about to happen and you panic, you start crying and begging me No...Please don' do this...Pleas don't hurt me....I don't want this I'm not paying much attention to you and I straddle your body again with my cock half erect and I grab you by the hair and tell you to start sucking my cock. You freeze in shock and horror. So I push my cock into your mouth and force you to start sucking.
Old 09-03-2006, 01:32 AM   #7
eos69671

As I'm dragged off the bed & over to my dresser, fear starts to over take me. I grab a pair of pantyhose and hand them to you. You then dragged me back & tie me down as you seat straddle. You tied my hand hard. The pantyhose digs into my skin. You drop your pants, and I see your cock point at my face half erect. I beg you like a dog, but you straddle me ones again, pushing your cock into my mouth. I'm force to start sucking. Your only half erect as you cock sits on my thong. I got it in my mind, you just want a blow job, if I suck you off you will go away. So my lips close around your man meat, my thong dance around your cock, licking to shaft, working my way to your base & around the top of your balls. As I suck, your cock my lips & thong massaging ever inch. You cock is growing, the huge head, expanse at the open of my throat. Making me gag. I pull my head but some, just to have you push you cock deeper down my throat. My throat contracts around your expanding man meat. As the assault on my face continues. You take my wellness to suck you off as a sign.
Old 09-03-2006, 03:12 AM   #8
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

I have your hair in my hands and I'm thrusting my hard cock into your mouth. It feels so good, your wet tongue pressed against my meat, massaging it. Your wet lips locked around my hard cock, which is getting stiffer and harder every second, massaging my thick, hard shaft. I'm pushing my cock into the back of your throat and I can hear you gagging. I can feel your spit spewing all over my cock. I keep telling you to "suck me, bitch" suck me, bitch. Take the head of my cock in your throat. Make me cum in your mouth. I want you to taste my liquid.
Old 09-03-2006, 08:50 PM   #9
eos69671

My eye go to there widest, as I hear you wish for me to suck you dry, to let you cum in my mouth. Not only let you but you wish me to get you there. The fear of having you cum in my mouth. Slowed my up & down movement on your massive cock. But I hear you moan & feel your balls titan under my chin. You start to pull me by the hair, up & down, faster & faster, longer & deeper. You tummy slimming down on my nose, making it harder & harder to breath.
Old 09-03-2006, 09:32 PM   #10
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

My stomach is pressed against your face and nose making it hard for you to breathe and my cock is going back into your throat gagging you. I can feel my balls swelling and my cock getting more stiff. I know that it won't be long before you are swallowing my cream. Your spit is soaking my cock as I thust harder and faster. Suddenly I grab the back of your head and push hard and deep. Grunting and groaning....Uggghhh....and telling you to suck my cock you slutty whore....come on....swallow me....swallow my cum...come on...make me cum...oh yes bitch.....I...I...I"m cumming and in one hard thrust I explode in your mouth. You start spitting my cum all over the place as there is too much for you to swallow. Then when I'm finsished cumming in your mouth I make you lick my cock clean and swallow what is still left in your mouth. As you are too much in shock, numb with fear and still with tears rolling down your cheeks, partly from fear and partly from being choked and gagged with my cock and it's large load gushing in your mouth.
Old 09-03-2006, 09:50 PM   #11
eos69671

I swallow what left in my mouth & start to lick you cock clean. The tears run down my face. I'm happy it's over, but the fear still run in my blood. I can't wait to get you out of my house. I lick fast & clean you all up. You cum starts to dry on my cheeks & eye lasses. By the time I'm done licking your cock like a pro. Please, untie me & go, please I say muffled some as you soft cock lies on my tongue
Old 09-03-2006, 10:45 PM   #12
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

I wipe the rest of my cum on your lips and give you an evil smile. Then I tell you that you know we are not done, hell we're just getting started. I tell you also that I'm going to dump loads of cum in every hole on your body. When you hear this your eyes widen a bit and you start to sob and tears are rolling down your cheeks and you're shaking from head to toe with fear.
Old 09-03-2006, 10:54 PM   #13
eos69671

I start to sob and tears are rolling down my cheeks and i start shaking from head to toe with fear. You still sitting on me & I start to kick my legs. Starting to fight. Trying to get my legs around you. With no luck. NO, NO you fucking done, get out, now fucking get out. Your funs over. I give you what you wanted. Please . I beg like a dog for my freedom. The fight & begging just turns you on more.
Old 09-03-2006, 11:20 PM   #14
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

My, my you are so feisty, I say to you. I think you need a spaking! I do a quick look around the room and I see a small mirror with a handle on it, it's about the size of a ping-pong paddle, and I go pick it up. Only one side is mirror, the backside is made of plastic. I say, yes this should work nicely. I turn towards you with a smile on my face, you start shaking your head no and begging me not to hurt you...Please..don't......don't hurt me. I untie you from the bedpost and then I grab you and turn you on your stomach. You are trying to fight and get away but I'm too strong. I tie your hands behind your back and tie your legs, spread apart, to each separate bedpost. then I take the mirror and start spanking your bare ass. Smack...smack
Old 09-03-2006, 11:36 PM   #15
eos69671

With ever smack, I yell out OH You come down harder & faster. My ass if red & sore, with a few smacks. It's easy to tell my ass has never been abused before. You brake me down as the smack, start on rapid speed. Oh, god stop stop, I'll do what ever you want just please stop. Oh GOD, just please, stop, ha, ha, haaaa. I sob onto the pillow. My tear are stinging my cheeks & my ass is stinging, on firer. The pain is like no other I have felt. I could not believe my own ear, as I said I do what ever you wanted. But the pain, I just want the pain to end. I say this part out load not even know. You had control of my body the moment you walked in that door, but now your starting to get control of my mind as well.
Old 09-04-2006, 01:17 AM   #16
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

After I've smacked your ass until it's dark pink/red I feel myself growing ready for some more fun. So I lay on top of you and start to play with your hair as it's long and I find that very sexy. I rub my hands up and down your back and all over your ass. I rub my dick on your ass and you can feel it getting harder, your head is turned so that you can partly see me and I see a fearful look in your eyes. I tell you that...I know you want this. You shake your head and say...No..no I don't want this...please don't do this. I'm slowly rubbing my cock up and down the crack of your ass and then I move my cock down to your pussy and in one move thrust my cock deep inside your pussy. I hear a nice squeal and shriek of pain as I feel your pussy force open.
Old 09-04-2006, 01:44 AM   #17
eos69671

Ahh, No, please, ohhh. Your over sized cock rips into my soft pussy. You cock forces me open, as you slam yourself in side of my warm hole. I'm dry, small & closed, You head hits the end of my hole before you even get 1/2 way in. The burn runs thow my body & into my soul. I know there no going back. Your in me now & I have no hope of getting out of this. Mu mussles close as I try to puch you out. But you so big, I just give myself more & more pain. PLEASE NO, NO stop, Please. You ripping me.

Last edited by eos69671; 09-04-2006 at 01:48 AM.
Old 09-04-2006, 02:00 AM   #18
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

I keep shoving my hard cock in and out of your tight, dry pussy and you are racked with pain. Your eyes are wide open and your crying and screaming as I keep slamming your pussy with my cock. I grab your ass and squeeze tightly as I tell you how damn good your pussy feels. Then I tell you that I just might get you pregnant. You scream NO...NO...I don't want that..please ..no Your screams just turn me on even more.