Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-08-2006, 05:25 PM   #21
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

not surprisingly i dont behave but struggle further.....his finger begins to delve deeper and deeper, i can feel him manouvering to add more. i really dont want this...but still i can feel myself moistening, my body responding as if it is no longer under my control. god no this mustnt happen...bad enough thats its happening at all but i mustnt respond.
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 08:51 PM   #22
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I decide enough of the playing around. I yank her off the sofa and drag her towards the bedroom. I pick her up and toss her hard on the bed; knocking her breath out. Before she can regain her breath, I rip her clothes off. She tries to curl in a ball so I slap her hard on the ass. I shove her flat on her back, as she tries to raise her knees, I jump between them and she finds herself actually wrapping her legs up to my side. I jerk my pants down and lunge hard into the surprised girl; again making her gasp for air.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 11:23 AM   #23
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

its all happening so fast my head is spinning. i'm helpless and cant do anything to stop this. i feel him thrusting and spreading me open deep inside. as much as i dont want this...at the same time it feels so good i dont know if i can stand it.
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 12:18 PM   #24
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It looks like I have taken some of the fight out of this chick. I continue to thrust deeper and deeper. I feel her muscles throbbing inside. My dick is pulsating like a vibrator. I ram harder and deeper; I want to make sure that I plant my seeds deep in her. My balls are slapping against her ass. I move my hands to spread her legs wider; I want all the depth that I can get before I blow my load.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote