Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-21-2010, 02:42 AM   #101
Memento Mori

Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I prefer control. A situation where I'd intentionally put myself in danger is the polor opposite of my desire to survive. Anyone who does knowingly offer themselves to beasts like myself are naiive, and I hope they survive the ordeal, having learned a valuable lesson. People enjoy playing with fire until their houses burn down, and every of value goes up in ashen smoke before their eyes. After, they either learn that fire is not to be toyed with, or they get to taste the flame again until they choke.
Memento Mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 04:59 AM   #102
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorielle View Post
When I was about 17 or 18, right before I got together with my husband, I hit a tiny bit of a reckless period. ( Nothing extreme. All in all, I've always been a good girl ) I decided to tempt fate one day, and I went walking at about dusk, alone, at a nearby lake close to where I live.
I didn't go there with the sole intent of finding trouble, but a tiny part of me hoped. I always enjoyed doing some walking and jogging, so I headed alone. It wasn't very long into my jog when I noticed three guys nearby their car. I shook my head to them in acknowledgement and kept running when I noticed that all three turned towards me and started to follow. At first I was turned on by the idea of what they might do if they caught me, but not very long after I realized they WOULD eventually catch me. They were closing speed quickly, and I suddenly realized not only how very stupid this idea was, but that I was alone out there and no one had any idea where I was.
I could easily disappear and no one would know exactly what happened. I could also catch some disease from one of them, or even get pregnant. They reality of the situation came crashing to me very quickly, and I have to admit I have never been more scared in my life.

Anyways, to make a long story short. I had never, ever run so fast in my life, and I was a marathon runner for a while. I was extremely lucky that back then I didn't lock my car, because quite frankly there was nothing to steal, and I was able to reach it and jump in before they could actually catch me. I locked the doors and immediately called my mother, although I did not tell her about the incident or she would have had a heart attack. When they saw me on the phone, they took off.

I have since learned that while I do have this fantasy. There is no way that I would ever purposely place myself in danger again to try and calm some of my curiosity. There are far too many risks involved that I am not willing to take.
Exactly.

Plus there is the possibility that individuals who put themselves in that position will only get beaten and robbed.

The closet thing one can get without it being real is through the various forms of fantasy rape.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 01:40 AM   #103
wayward1

wayward1 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
Actually what that person posted was pretty clear. I was only saying if to be polite. Assuming he was telling the truth and not just spouting a line of horsehocky then it is clear that he had blackmailed that girl for sex in the past and planned to keep doing for the foreseeable future.

I just hope that the girl at some point found the courage to call him on it. Tell a friend, family, police... something.

I know it makes for great fantasy, but that is where it needs to be left, strictly as fantasy. Let some asshole try to pull some crap like that with someone I love and I get wind of it. If the law didnt handle it then there are plenty of deep swamps in Florida where a body would never be found. Can anyone say "Gatorbait"!!

For a rape fantasy site, there are some pretty self righteous folks on here.

Either way, it happens. I dated a girl whose therapist recommended we do rape role playing due to her having been raped. That way she had control of the situation. Through therapy with her, I discovered she felt like a lot of the blame was on her because she put herself in a situation that was somewhat dangerous and exciting and it backfired on her. She knew the situation wasn't good. Her and her friend (highschool age) drinking with older guys (frat boys) at one of the guys' place. Both of them got passed around that night because they got drunk enough that they couldn't do much about it but were still with it enough to remember what happened. Neither said anything about it until years later, & her friend still doesn't acknowledge it happened publicly. Her husband doesn't even know about it. I'd say it happens a lot more than we all realize.
wayward1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 08:30 PM   #104
Memento Mori

Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Memento Mori has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayward1 View Post
I noticed that, as well.
Memento Mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 04:55 PM   #105
timewarrior

timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)

Funny how my thread here is also touched upon in another thread about women liking their rape. Of course in the other thread, they didn't go out for it. I wonder if there are people who would take such a risk?
timewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 05:44 PM   #106
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Well it's all fun and games until someone really gets raped, and then it's not a laughing matter anymore.
Old 12-14-2010, 05:56 PM   #107
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
Care to be a little more specific??
Old 12-15-2010, 07:18 AM   #108
darkfantasygirl

darkfantasygirl has initial reputation

sometimes its like an inner urge to do stuff like that, so yes i have been seeking situations where i felt in danger or at least i thought to be risky, in some ways i'm doing this kind of stuff for years now...

as a teen i liked to hang out with guys, i had more male friends than female. i cant say exactly why but i always felt more attracted and interested in men.
so at times i would be the only girl at a night without parents at some boy's home and party with him and his friends.
sometimes it would happen that they started to pick on me and i felt a little uneasy which in turn i liked in some way so id didnt do much to avoid such situations....

later on i went out all by myself, dressed up and willing to party, often drinking more than i know i should or similar things ....

but all in all i can just affirm what someone else here has said a few posts earlier: most men are gentleman. ;-)
darkfantasygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:43 AM   #109
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

The good thing about rape play is you get some choice in who does it, and you can set some kind of guidelines.

I'm sure you have in your mind who you want to rape you, and you probably wouldn't mind if you put yourself in said situation and the person wasn't a "gentlemen," but then what do you do when it's someone that you would rather not rape you.

All of these things need to be thought about. I look at it like this, whatever makes you happy, is okay with me, as long as it doesn't hurt me or anyone I know.
Old 12-17-2010, 01:15 PM   #110
wayward1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
Care to be a little more specific??
What do you mean? You want me pointing fingers or going post by post? I think if anyone has read this thread, they'll know who I'm talking about.
Old 12-17-2010, 07:45 PM   #111
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wayward the only place a finger needs to be pointed is straight at you. You seem to to think that it's ok to blackmail a woman into having sex. Perhaps that's the only way you can get any? Is that true Wayward, do you need to use blackmail. How about trying your VISA card.

In case it has escaped your attention, this is a fantasy site. A place where people come to flirt on line, indulge in fantasy and maybe a bit of harmless ERP. No one gets hurt, no one is assualted, no one is blackmailed. Yet you want to brag about this woman that you are using for sex against her will. Partner, that's rape, and that's a crime, and that has no place here.

As to your 'self-righteous', there is nothing self righteous about being opposed to rape. It's about being decent, it's about being a man. Of course, if you have to stoop so low to get some then I guess decency and manhood are two things you wouldnt know much about.

Now there is the possibility that you are just telling a tall tale. I hope that's the case. If it is then you need to perhaps explain yourself a little better.

Last edited by Lil-Mac; 12-18-2010 at 01:33 AM.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 12:38 PM   #112
wayward1

I never said it wasn't fantasy. Isn't rape the whole reason everyone is here? I just find it amusing that someone gets so up in arms about a subject they openly fantasize about on this site.
Also, you don't think real rapists check this site out from time to time? Thats like putting booze out there for alchoholics & expecting them to leave it alone.
Old 01-01-2011, 04:38 AM   #113
Dulleddiamond

Dulleddiamond has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to Dulleddiamond

Any time you live in a big city you put yourself in that position, I've had to cut through parks, alley's and dark areas all the time, I always try to be cautious because I know there are guys out there creeping, but I've def put myself in the position to be several times
Dulleddiamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 09:58 AM   #114
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Quote:
When I was in college, a girl gave me some stuff that was not to be known while she was drunk & evidence that even supported her claims. Family info that not only implicated her but several others with serious white collar crimes. She even made the comment that I had better not use it to force her into anything, although it seemed pretty jokingly. Unfortunately, things went south between us. I don't know if she meant to put herself in that situation or not, but until the statute of limitations is up, she'll regret that decision a few times a year.
Wayward, in response to your last post let me ask you. Show me where in this post it says anything about this being a fantasy. Well... I''m waiting. Oh that's right, you cant.

No where in this post does it say you'd like to balckmail her, or you dream about blackmailing her, or you have fantasies about blackmail... no, it dosent say any that. You claim you ARE blackmailing her, and worse than that you say that you are going to CONTINUE to blackmail her.

If this is in fact true Wayward then you are a rapist and should be locked up. At the very least you should be banned from this site, your IP blocked, perhaps even turned over to the authorities. If I were a mod this would have happened a long time ago.
Old 01-01-2011, 05:50 PM   #115
Blackrose

Blackrose has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blackrose has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blackrose has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blackrose has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blackrose has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blackrose has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blackrose has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blackrose has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blackrose has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blackrose has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Blackrose has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to Blackrose

Oh totally, I tend to go for walks when I'm stressed and can't sllep like Chitownhoney, my parents are far from thrilled about me putting on my Ipod and going out and walking around the city in the wee hours of the morning. Plus I'm totally "that drunk girl" at parties I always have way too much and wind up passing out, luckily I go with friends but not always
Blackrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:47 AM   #116
wayward1

Lil-Mac, do you get your panties in a wad over every person's posts or do you just have the hots for me? Either way, you come off as a bit of a douche.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:37 PM   #117
timewarrior

timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)

any new stories out there? Near misses? home runs?
Old 05-18-2013, 01:06 PM   #118
timewarrior

haven't bumped this in a while. . .anyone have any stories they wish to share?
Old 05-18-2013, 04:14 PM   #119
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Seriously? Bumping a 2 year old thread?
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 09:20 PM   #120
LIDM99810
Privileged Member

LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

All ill say is the asnwer is yes. And it did happen for real thx to my immaturity.
LIDM99810 is offline   Reply With Quote