Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-26-2007, 05:17 PM   #21
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I open the door, at first slighty then wide open: fortunately her back is turned so she can't see me. I can see her long wet black hair from behind, running down to her waist, and her lovely butt appealing me so much.

Quietly, I step in the bathroom and come closer. I jump when she suddenly turns to face me, but she has her eyes closed and seems to enjoy the feeling of the water on her skin. I'm stunned as I see, for the first time ever, her whole body naked. She is like in my fantasies. Her breasts are not big, but firm and beautiful, her pussy hair are well cut and her whole naked body is superbly shaped. She is so beautiful, standing there naked in front of me. I think she guessed wrong, thinking I'm a good boy, but I'm a guy, and well, this would be a waste not to take her now. Plus, I've already been too far to step back.
As she turns her back on me again, I can't wait anymore, I step closer, open the transparent curtain and take her with one hand on her throat, and one covering her mouth to muffle her screams...
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 05:14 PM   #22
Aphrodite

Aphrodite has initial reputation

My eyes flutter open when I hear the shower curtain being opened, but before I can turn or even make a noise I feel a hand on my mouth and one on my throat.
Struggling against the grip I try to scream and bite in the hand that covers my mouth but its no use.
I see seven from the corner of my eyes and I can't believe it, how could he do this, what the hell is he doing?
My hands try to pry yours of me as you hold me against you, your clothes getting wet from the water on my body and my wet hair.
Finally I succeed in getting your hand off my mouth.
"What are you doing?! let me go!!"
Aphrodite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 08:07 PM   #23
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"You've been teasing me for too long Aphro. I've dreamt of fucking you little cunt for ages, and you're playing the game, having fun making me hard all the time! But tonight you will taste my long and thick hard cock in your pussy little whore, you will!"
I can't control the words coming out of my mouth, I'm so excited. Still holding her tight by her throat, barely letting her breathe, I drag her out of the shower toward her bedroom, with some difficulties cause she's fighting hard.
My clothes are wet now, but I don't care, I won't keep them for long...
Old 10-27-2007, 08:15 PM   #24
Aphrodite

I struggle hard against him, his words scare me, I don't know whats gotten into him...
I try to kick him of me but he keeps my petite frame in control.
When he tries to push me on the bed I cant keep my fear in control, I start to beg him to stop.
"Seven...please don't! you don't want to do this.. please let go."
Desperately I look at him pleading with him...
Old 10-27-2007, 08:27 PM   #25
Seven
and more

Unfortunately for her, her feared look and voice make me want to take her even more. But something in me tells me it's not right to do that. So I decide to try it the soft way, once again.
"I'm sorry Aphro, but I'm so hard, I feel like my pants gonna explode. You've teased me way too much. I want to fuck you so badly, so please help me do something for me, or I'll fuck hard your pussy, should you want it or not.
Old 10-27-2007, 08:36 PM   #26
Aphrodite

"But..but, you can't do that...I can't..."
I dont know what to do now, but its clear that he is not joking and that if I do nothing I could get raped in my own house.
I decide that maybe its better to coöperate a little, that way I might have a chance to get out of here, get to a phone and call the cops on this bastard.
"What do I have to do to make you stop?"
Old 10-27-2007, 08:52 PM   #27
Seven
and more

I'm still pinning her on her bed, and she is at my mercy, I could do anything I want with her. Still I don't really want to hurt her, and in the best of worlds she would willingly make love with me...
"Well, I wouldn't do anything else if you just blew my cock" I say, releasing her throat a bit, so I can unzip my pant and take my long, hard cock out.
Old 10-27-2007, 09:00 PM   #28
Aphrodite

When he takes his dick out of his pants I creep back further away from him.
My mind is doing overtime, could I do that...
Right now I'm trying to decide whats more important, having his cock in my mouth, or everywhere else.
I decide I simply have not other options, and I keep in mind that if he is not paying much attention I could always escape.

"Uhm... ok, I'll do it, but you have to promise me you will leave after that!"
Old 10-27-2007, 09:17 PM   #29
Seven
and more

I was far from thinking this would be that easy. Her lovely face licking my cock, I couldn't wait.
"I promise as soon as you're done and my cock has soften, I'll leave. But do your best, and don't even think of biting it, you'd regret that, trust me!".

Standing next to her bed, I bring her mouth to my cock and start pushing myself into her. My cock is a bit large for her little mouth but holding the back of her head, I force her taking my cock deeper and deeper. It feels so good, and I have to admit she does it well.

"Go ahead whore, I know you like it". Totally ecstatic, I stop holding her, grab her breasts in my hand and start rubbing them.
Old 10-28-2007, 01:19 PM   #30
Aphrodite

His words hit me like a knife, i do not like this, I hate this.
His cock in my mouth is disgusting.
When he thrusts in me I can't help gag, but I manage not to trow up
but when he grabs my breasts I can't take it no more.
I see my only opportunity to get out of this.
My teeth land in you dick hard and you get out of my mouth.
without looking I get off the bed and run out of the bedroom...
Old 10-28-2007, 02:03 PM   #31
Seven
and more

OUCH! I fall to the ground when she bites me, the pain is dreadful. She got me well and for a moment I lay there, holding my injured cock in my hand. But I just can't let her escape. She's going to call the cops before I even fucked her!
Leaving my pain aside for a while, I run after her. Hopefully she hasn't gone too far, because she was naked and had to put something on her before leaving her flat. She also has her cellphone in her hand and is dialing something on it, probably 911. I catch her just as she's reaching for the front door, and trow her violently on the floor, face down, and sit on her. I snatch her cellphone from her hand and throw it, smashing it into pieces. She won't call anyone else now...
I'm now filled with anger as I slap her face.
"You are going to pay for what you've just done bitch!"
Old 10-29-2007, 03:44 AM   #32
Aphrodite

The panick rushes through me as I see Seven running towards me before I have dialed 911.
I try to get away from him I reach for the front door but then I feel myself being grabbed, thrown away on the floor.
I keep struggling even when he sits on me and slaps my face, the look on his face is unrecognizable.
Bucking my hips to try and get him of me doesn't help and after a while I feel i'm getting to tired to continue fighting.
Tears are welling in my eyes as I know I had a chance and now its gone...
Old 10-29-2007, 02:42 PM   #33
Seven
and more

I become less nervous as she seems to calm down a bit. She had nearly escaped and for a while I've been really scared she succeed. But now she is under control, and the pain in my cock is outdone by my excitement. A part of myself is feeling sorry for her when I see tears in her eyes, but I know something just changed in me. I'm not the loser she used to know, I'm the one who score now, I think to myself. She is so beautiful lying on the floor, with barely a coat to cover herself. I tear it open to reveal her lovely body again, then take her head and press her mouth against my cock.
"Finish the job you filthy whore!"
I'm a bit scared she bites it again, but I want her mouth and pussy, and I won't let her decide for me.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:01 PM   #34
Aphrodite

trembling I take his cock in my mouth, again the disgusting smell and taste of his flesh makes me sick.
I hate this, but I know I cant do anything, I'm afraid he might hurt me if I do that.
And with that, he seems to inexperienced to last very long, maybe he will leave me after he cums.
The tears are now streaming over my cheeks as I suck you cock
Old 10-29-2007, 07:08 PM   #35
Seven
and more

I moan in pleasure as my cock violate her little mouth for the second time. This same mouth I wouldn't have even dared touching with my lips one hour ago. But right now my cock is inside, longer and thicker that I have ever seen it.
The feeling of her tongue on my cockhead is wonderfull. I push on her her to force her taking more of my dick in her mouth, making her gag.
After barely 2 minutes of that treatment, I feel I can't hold on any longer. Pushing her head hard against my cock, I begin shooting loads of cum into her mouth.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:17 AM   #36
Aphrodite

When he started pushing his cock in my mouth I started to gag, but when I felt him cumming I try desperately to jerk my head back, I cant... his hold is to firm, I don't want to taste his nasty seed, but I have to, I can't breathe...
I try to swallow it so I can breathe again but I can't get it all down, some of it is running down my chin.
I feel so sick right now, I never though something like this would happen to me, I just want to brush my teeth over and over again, until I can't taste him anymore.
And then I want to call the cops on this bastard.

"Please...you got what you wanted.
Now please go away!"
Old 10-31-2007, 02:53 AM   #37
Seven
and more

I take my cock out of her mouth as it begins to soften. Aphrodite is laying in the floor, she looks like a mess, with cum coming out of her mouth. I take it away with my figer, and rub it on her breasts, fondling them for a while.
I then grab her and carry her to her bedroom, laying her down on her bed. She seems quite relieved my cock has soften a bit. But I want much more than just her mouth. I want her completely, and I'm so excited soon I'm already rock hard again.
"You broke the deal Aphro. Now I want your pussy, too, and I'm going to take it".

I start rubbing her crotch gently, keeping one hand fondling her breasts. She seems so helpless, and so beautiful. I feel I could take her all night long, cum after cum.
Old 10-31-2007, 05:06 AM   #38
Aphrodite

Tears are now streaming down my face, I keep pushing his hands away but they keep coming back.
I don't really dare to fight back again since it went to wrong last time that my head is still hurting.

"Why are you doing this to me? What did I ever do to you?"
The look on his face is almost the same he always gave me, where it not for the lust burning deep in his eyes.
I try to huddle up in a ball so he can't touch me so much.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:14 AM   #39
Seven
and more

"Remember how you ignored me at school. We are in the same class, but you never ever give a look at me. You think you are sooo better than me. You pay for beeing such a bitch!"
I have wanted her for so long, but I was like nothing for her. Now I have the power, I can do whatever I want with her, and I won't hesitate.
She has given up fighting, but as she's all hunched up it's hard for me to reach her breasts, but I can manage rubbing her pussy and ass. If only I had taken some ropes with me!

Slowly, while fondling her clitoris, I start introducing a finger in her pussy. "You like it, I'm sure! Soon you will taste the full length of my thick cock in you Aphro!"
Old 11-01-2007, 09:18 AM   #40
Aphrodite

His carreses on my clit make my body respond even though I'm screaming no in my mind, my pussy is preparing itself for the invasion.
But when he pushes a finger in me it's still to dry, it hurt's like hell.
I can't keep still anymore and when you try to push further in to me I try to push you away once again, trying to get of the bed...