Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-18-2007, 04:41 PM   #1
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default School work (Aphrodite and Seven)

I couldn't believe my luck. We had this group work to do for college, for photography class, and I would be doing this with HER! Mr Robin, our teacher, had randomly made groups of 2 to do this home project, and lucky me, I was to work with Aphrodite, the girl I had fancied for years. But I never dared doing anything. She was the type of girl I could only dream of. She was very popular, and I was too shy to dare asking her out. I was okay and had had some girls before, but she was always in my head when I was having sex. Her sexy clothing, her perfect shape, I wanted all that, I wanted to take her and her only.

But there was my dream: she just invited me to her place to work for the project! So here I was, preparing myself for the most important night of my life. And soon I was in front of her door, shaking a little when I rang the doorbell...
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 05:52 AM   #2
Aphrodite

Aphrodite has initial reputation

I sigh when I hear the short shaky ring, no doubt thats seven.
Altough we went to high school together I dont know much about him, he's a good looking guy but a bit insecure, and to be honest I never really wanted to get to know him, he keeps giving me weird looks.
For this project however I don't mind working with him, he is a bit of a studygeek and no doubt will deliver me high grades if I stay friendly with him.

I get up and open the door, he looks nervous.
"hey, right on time, come in." I walk in front of him into the kitchen.
"Do you want something to drink? I have soda and beer."
Aphrodite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 07:57 AM   #3
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There she is, standing in front of me. Maybe it's because we're alone, but she looks even hotter than usual, with her simple but so exciting red tank top and her jeans. I cannot stop my eyes going from her beautiful green eyes to her medium-sized but firm chest.

"Maybe a beer, if you take a drink too." I say, trying to focus on something else. My cock is already rock hard in my pants, I feel so uncomfortable, hoping she won't noticed this 7.5" thick thing.
"It's a nice place you're living in! Do you live here alone?"
Old 10-19-2007, 08:07 AM   #4
Aphrodite

"Off course i will take a drink, and yes its my place, my dad bought it for me when I started college here."
I noticed how you are staring at me and decide to go get my sweater from my bedroom, my breasts arent that big, 34 c but they seem to draw more attention then I like.
When I come back I see you sitting at the table, i grab two beers and give you one.
"Well, shall we get started then?"
Old 10-19-2007, 01:39 PM   #5
Seven
and more

Good, she's drinking too, maybe she'll be, I don't now, more easy if she's a bit drunk. "Cheers!". We start working on this annoying photography analysis. I cannot concentrate properly with this hot creature sitting so close to me. I get many flashes in my head, with me pinning her to the floor, ripping her clothes appart and fucking her hard.

But I cannot do anything just now. I hope she'll keep drinking, get a little warm and take her sweater off to begin. I can see the two shapes of her breasts through her sweater that keep tickling my imagination, and my cock is now so hard I feel like my pants will explode any second. It's the first time we're really speaking together, and the look of her eyes when she's speaking to me excites me so much.
Yet I still manage to get some great ideas for our project, and soon it's already 9pm.
"Should we take a break, and order some pizzas?" I ask her.
Old 10-20-2007, 02:15 PM   #6
Aphrodite

"Yeah good idea, I think we've been at it long enough, i'm hungry."
To my own surprise it was not bad hanging out with him, I felt more at ease, and since I was steaming hot in my sweater I decided to take it of.
I stretched my back while walking to the phone, I hadn't even realised it was so late.
Seven did have some great input, and with his help we will most certainly get high grades.
I order the pizza's. "you need another beer?"
Old 10-21-2007, 10:09 AM   #7
Seven
and more

"Yes, thank you". My wish has been granted, she has taken off her sweater, revealing back her firm breasts through her top. She's walking to the phone, and I can't take my eyes out of her tight wiggling ass. I want to take her so badly, and I want it tonight. My cock hadn't soften for the 3 hours we've been working, and even if I'm too shy usually, I'm a boy... We already had a few beers, and I feel really excited.
Soon the delivery boy is here, I pay the pizzas, noticing the envious look on his face when he notices Aphrodite. "No way man, she's all mine tonight", I think to myself.
I sit on her sofa with the pizzas, not even bothering hiding my hard prick. I don't care if she notices it now...
Old 10-22-2007, 07:45 AM   #8
Aphrodite

When the pizza's are delivered we sit on the sofa eating.
I really needed the food, since the beer was making my head buzz.
My mental image of you has totally changed this evening, you seem less insecure then I always thought.
I have still noticed you looking at me throughout the evening, and I don't know whether its the beer or something else but I want to play with that a little bit.
Not that I want to do anything real, I just want the attention.
So I take out the clip that keeps my hair up, allowing it to cascade down my back to my waist.
I immediately see the effect in your eyes, I cant help smile.
"So do you think we did enough this evening? I have to say my head isn't up for the challenge anymore."
Old 10-22-2007, 01:48 PM   #9
Seven
and more

"I think I won't be able to do any more work for tonight neither" I say, totally captivated by her. By the smile on her face, I can see she noticed the effect she has on me, and I feel really uncomfortable. Yet she seems to enjoy it too, so it makes me confident.
Problem is, I don't really know what to do. It has never been really easy for me with girls, but still, I managed to have a few girlfriends before, not for long I have to admit. But there is the girl I'm crazy of, the one who turns me upside down, especially tonight, the girl that makes me rock hard just by looking at her. I want her so badly.
"So what do you want to do now?" I ask her, and with all my will, I manage to touch her leg with my shaky hand...
Old 10-23-2007, 03:58 AM   #10
Aphrodite

I cant help smiling at his insecure touch, I still don't want to do anything with you but I know your to insecure to try anything anyways, and its kinda cute.
I don't know why but I feel like teasing him a bit, taking his hand softly and laying it back where it was I get up of the couch, I keep smiling at him.
"Maybe u wanna watch a movie of something?"
Old 10-23-2007, 04:31 PM   #11
Seven
and more

I don't know what to do when she takes my hand off her leg. I had except her either to slap me, either doing nothing, but I don't know what to think. So I decide to carry on, maybe she don't want to go too fast, but I'm feeling more and more confident. I'd rather lay on her now and fuck her hard than watching a movie with her, but I'm just too captivated by her, I have to try the easy way.

"I'd love watching a movie with you, what do you have?" I ask, rather disgusted I don't even dare asking her "something else"... I'm still rock hard and if she keep teasing me with her smiles, her top I'm dying to tear to pieces, her cute ass waving in front of me, I won't be able to control myself soon.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:34 AM   #12
Aphrodite

"hmm...I dont have much here, but do you like roadtrip?"
Putting on the dvd I sit back on the couch next to him, I like the teasing, brushing against you when I sit down, or letting my arm touch yours while I'm talking to you.
Meanwhile, we both finished another beer and I'm beginning to think its enough alcohol for tonight.
I feel a bit dizzy and lay my head on the couch.
Old 10-24-2007, 02:51 AM   #13
Seven
and more

We start watching the movie, and she sits so close to me I'm sure she does this on purpose. Every time she even slightly touch me, I feel like I could come in my pants any second, but would be hard again seconds later. The feeling of her skin is soooo soft, so nice.

We already had many beers for now, and I'm really surprised she's not even drunk after that. So when she lays her head on the couch, I think it's now or never, I have to take my chance.
So, again, I venture my hand on her leg and start fondling it slightly.
Old 10-24-2007, 10:10 AM   #14
Aphrodite

When I feel your hand on my leg, I notice the touch is much more cheeky then before, but I have to say I'm to tipsy to really mind, as long as it stays with that.
"wow, I think I had one beer to many, and you to, u are not by car are you?"
Old 10-24-2007, 01:26 PM   #15
Seven
and more

"Indeed I am, don't think I'd able to drive for a little while." I say. I feel more and more confident, so I hope the I-cant-go-home technique will work to get in her bed.
Aphrodite looks a bit drunk by now, and since she isn't making any comment, I keep going with my hand, going closer to her crotch as I keep rubbing her leg. The feel of her leg through her jeans is so good, I'm so excited I can't control myself and let out a "Mmmmmm", not even realizing I am moaning loudly.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:33 PM   #16
Aphrodite

Wow, did i just hear him moan...
I was gliding away in a drunken mist until I heard that sound.
Suddenly I realize his hand is coming way to close to my crotch, I jump and jerk my leg back.
"Uhm...I think its time for you to go home, you can borrow my bike if you want."
I know I brought this on myself so I'm not going to blame you but I think its best if he goes home now.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:28 AM   #17
Seven
and more

I've just fucked up, I know, but she just can't do this to me, after having teased me that much, and after what she allowed me to do. She sure know I'm so excited, and I can't just go home right now!
"I think I'm too drunk, even to ride a bike. Can I maybe sleep on your sofa for tonight?". I had to try, even if the still hard cock well visible in my pants would not help me. The more I see her, the more I want to take her right now.
Old 10-26-2007, 04:30 AM   #18
Aphrodite

I'm in doubt, its obvious that you are waisted, otherwise you would never have been so touchy, and I don't want it on my conscience if you get into an accident.
I don"t really like the idea of you staying here, but you look harmless enough.
"uhm...I guess you could sleep on the couch, but I'm going to go to bed shortly."
I grab a couple of blankets and put them on the sofa.
"Well, I go take a shower and then go to bed, so goodnight."
Old 10-26-2007, 03:04 PM   #19
Seven
and more

"Good night Aphrodite, thank you so much!" I say, as she leaves to take her shower.
Man, does she do this on purpose? Doesn't she noticed I'm already hard just by the sight of her? Picturing her in the shower is too much for me, I want her so badly.

I wait for the sound of the shower before running to the door. Fuck, I cannot see anything through the keyhole, but I picture in my head the water running on Aphrodite's body, firm breasts and pussy. I had so many dreams about this scene, I can't believe this is now for real. I have to see her, I want to touch her and take her. So as quietly as possible, I slightly open the door to make my dreams come true...
Old 10-26-2007, 04:22 PM   #20
Aphrodite

I leave for the shower and in the bathroom I drop my clothes on the floor, turn on the water and step into the shower.
The warm water prickles my skin and helps clear my head up a bit.
My eyes are closed as I wash my hair and my body, loving the warmth on my skin...