Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-13-2011, 10:42 PM   #21
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ah, now that sounds like a plan. Lots of fresh blood that way and as you said, the new guys coming in would have their fun. Now I'd just have to figure out a way to rape his hot wife...

I like the idea of processing some of them out. Very, very hot ideas there come to mind.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 01:02 AM   #22
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I love the way we've all come up with different versions of "The Neighborhood" and how it would be. I posted a generic version knowing we'd all have different ideas. Mine was actually quite different from what many of you have posted. I was thinking more of a town like Mayberry, well from the outside looking in that is how it would appear. So of course there wouldn't be raping women in the streets or else it would be difficult to get new women to move in.

The scenario in my head would be women getting raped privately, at least from the other women. Whether they are raped one on one or gang raped they would be isolated from the other women who may or may not be victims yet. I don't know the exact statistics but it is a fact that many women don't report a rape. I didn't and I know a lot of women online and off who didn't. So chances are if the rapes are not done in groups (several women at once) or out in the open they may not even be reported. That leaves for a little more humiliation when she sees her rapist in public or maybe even gets a card from him on the holidays.

Any woman who dares report the rape of course will be treated sceptically by the police and since all men in the town are rapists by their husbands or boyfriends as well. I also fantasize that the other women who were also raped but didn't report it may shun her when they see she is treated with disbelief.

Just my version of "The Neighborhood"
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 03:41 AM   #23
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Why am I thinking of The Truman Show now..?

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:04 PM   #24
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Because you, like everyone else, wants to jam something into Jim Carey's mouth just to make him shut up for a little while.
DorianBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:19 PM   #25
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't think I own anything big enough.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:43 PM   #26
joey

joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well Carrie, my more detailed version of the neighborhood has always been fantasized something like this:

An upscale affluent suburb of a large metropolitan area. Plenty of young yuppie couples anxious to relocate when husband or wife land that just right job that they've been working so hard for. In this little neighborhood, lets make it a semi-gated community with about a dozen houses, the permanent residents are in collusion with an equally perverted real estate agent who steers potential home buyers with just the right criteria toward the 1 or 2 homes in the area that always seem unable to retain occupants. The "right criteria" are attractive wife, cute husband (yes the women have there lusts to sate too), and a certain sense of vulnerability (maybe from out of the area). Members of the society meet to judge prospective residents and when a decision is made they are lured to their eventual demise. The attacks don't happen right away, and tension is allowed to build gradually with little slips of the tongue about rumors of previous owners leaving abruptly and unsubstantiated whispers of rape. The annual victims are lead like sheep to a slaughter during the annual end of summer block party (or maybe it's an annual holiday affair). They suffer any indignity that the perverts can inflict on them, to such an extent that they are mortified to go to the police (hey, this is a fantasy right). Post traumatic suicides, divorces, extensive therapy all figure into this fantasy. The kicker being that my wife and I are the primary newcomers in my little fantasy, but there are others. Go figure.
joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 07:44 PM   #27
NastyJack

NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like Carrie's original idea, but agree that the longer-term victims would soon become desensitized. We need something like the neuralizer from "Men In Black"; after each rape, the woman's memory is erased and a false memory of a normal day is implanted. How many times could you rape the same victim, and each time she believes that nothing like this has ever happened to her before?
NastyJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 12:36 AM   #28
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

That would also solve the problem that eventually, one of these women would get word out to the outside world what was going on and bring this party to a screeching halt. Once the Feds started snooping around I dont care how carefully you managed it there would be clues to be found, evidence to be collected.

After all I am assuming these women have lives apart from being rape meat. They have jobs, they have families, parents who would want to came visit, all sorts of things. Unless you had a sure fire way to alter the memories of the victims the entire affair would come crashing down in fairly short order.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:38 AM   #29
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

LOL, you guys are worrying too much about the "feds" finding out. This is fantasy so if you don't want the feds to find out they won't! Seriously, if I looked for flaws in any one of the above scenarios there would be way too many to even consider having a "neighborhood".

When you think of a woman trying to escape or call someone, imagine someone catching her and preventing the disaster. Has anyone here ever seen The Stepford Wives? LOL
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 06:11 AM   #30
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Point taken Carrie. In a fantasy anything can happen. Now if we could just add a pizza place that pays the customer...