Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-08-2007, 07:41 AM   #61
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I lay on the couch and close my eyes, picturing in my head the perfect day that just end, and the fun to come tomorrow with Aphrodite. I'm a bit fearful of sleeping, as I'm sure she won't spend all the night tied to the bed without trying to escape. But I'm quite confident since I think she is well tied to the bed, I left the door open and I am a pretty light sleeper.
Exhausted by this emotionally heavy day, I finally fall asleep on the couch, raping her again and again in my dreams.
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 08:10 AM   #62
Aphrodite

Aphrodite has initial reputation

After about two hours of laying on the bed and listening for any sound that might come from Seven I decide he must be asleep.
My legs are shaking when I come of the bed, I'm so scared that he will wake up, I want to escape so desperately.
The door to the livingroom is open and I can see him laying on the couch, for a minute I'm thinking about the screwdriver in my hand and his bare throat, but I decide I don't want to take any chances of being recaptured.
I had already put on a bathing robe and as I was approaching the front door, I was thinking about my next step, once outside I had to find someone to help me, not to easy at 3 am...
Aphrodite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 05:01 PM   #63
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am sleeping well when something wakes me up. I hear no noises but I know something is going wrong. My rapist 6th sense? No, it's not possible, she has to be sleeping in her room, tied to the bed. Well, I should better check if everything is still okay.
I'm about to stand up when I notice a thin shadow moving toward the front door. No, it can't be true...
"What the fuck?!" How the hell did she untied the ropes?!
I stand up at once, she won't go anywhere. As I run to catch her, I notice something in her hand, but can't really see what it is...
Old 11-09-2007, 05:38 AM   #64
Aphrodite

While walking across the livingroom to the frontdoor I hear a sound and I imediatly recognise the danger.
My rapist is awake...
I turn to look at the danger and see him running towards me, my hand with the screwdriver comes up, and before I know it, I stab him in the shoulder, I feel the metal digging in his flesh.
When he falls I turn around grab the doorknob and open the door...
Old 11-09-2007, 07:40 AM   #65
Seven
and more

When I catch her, I finally see what she is holding in her hand. But it's already too late. I scream in pain as she stab me with the screwdriver in my left shoulder, and I fall to the ground.
She's quick and has already opened the door. Ignoring the pain, I grab her leg firmly with my hands and try to keep her in her flat, I won't let her go that easily.
"Bitch! I'll kill you!" The pain is horrible, and I'm quite scared by the screwdriver still stabbed in my shoulder. I'm so stupid, I've been way to confident.
Using all my strength, I manage to get her to the ground by pulling her leg. Now we're even, but I have one advantage: I'm really furious.
Old 11-09-2007, 08:13 AM   #66
Aphrodite

Panick is surging through my body and even though I know he has a lot of pain, he still manages to get me to the ground.
He may be furious but my fear of being recaptured gives me strenght I'm desperate to get out of this situation, It's my last chance.
If I loose now, I know he will rape me again and probably punish me for the pain I caused him.
I kick him, scratch him, hit him do anything I can, the memory of him raping me is fresh in my memory and I'm determined not to let him have me again.
Old 11-09-2007, 01:36 PM   #67
Seven
and more

It's really hard to get her under control. She is fighting a lot, we're both in a desperate situation: I can't let her escape now, or I'm screwed, and she surely don't want to be raped again and again. But she will be, the fight makes me hard again, she's so lovely fighting desperately in her dressing gown. I feel some pain when she hit me, but it's nothing compared to the pain in my shoulder. I just try to protect my nuts and my injured shoulder, as I know she would hit the winning spot.
At one moment, while she's fighting hard, her dressing gown suddenly opens, revealing her nude body. She has an unfortunate move as she tries to cover herself for a moment, and it's more that I was hoping. In a second, I'm sitting on her back, pinning her on the floor. She's still fighting but she can't do anything now.
Feeling the pain in my shoulder, I slap her in the face and wait for her to calm down.
"You know you'll pay hard for what you've done, slut!"
Old 11-10-2007, 05:23 PM   #68
Aphrodite

While fighting I keep trying to hit his shoulder but he seems to protect it very well, I can't land a hit.
So I keep hitting at his face and his stomach, he doesn't even seem to notice it.
When my robe flies open I can't help the reflex of trying to cover myself...thats were I knew I made a mistake.
He sitting on top of me pressing my body in the floor, I keep trying to fight but I know its to late, and my strength is leaving me, I'm exhausted...
Crying out as you slap me I know I'm lost and I don't know if I can keep fighting you.
Old 11-11-2007, 03:43 PM   #69
Seven
and more

I have her under control, at last. I want to punch her hard for what she done, for the pain in my shoulder, but I know better to do. Lying there underneath me, she's so desirable, looking helpless in her robe. Fuck the pain in my shoulder, I want her right now.
"I see what you're playing at whore. You couldn't get to sleep, so you come to me to fuck you before you go to bed."
I lift her robe, revealing her nice firm ass. She does nothing to stop me, as she had stopped fighting. I spread her legs open and push my hard cock against her pussy entrance, and force myself into her for the second time this evening.
Old 11-12-2007, 03:40 AM   #70
Aphrodite

I feel my robe being lifted and your dick at my entrance, I still want to fight but I cant, I did all I could do and now I know I'm lost.
It still hurts when you force yourself in me, I'm to dry, even you have trouble getting in me.
All the while I keep crying, knowing it won't help me but I cant help it I feel so lost...
Old 11-12-2007, 06:32 PM   #71
Seven
and more

I have to push hard to get the full length of my thick cock inside her vagina. But once in there it feels so good, so tight. I start ramming inside her, enjoying each thrust.
"Know what bitch?... We should... use... a picture... of you... covered in cum... for the school work... I'll do one... tomorrow!"
She slides on the floor as I violently thrust my dick inside her, but I hold her firmly as I fuck her.

Soon I feel I'm gonna cum, I take my dick out of her pussy and come on her belly and breasts. I though hours earlier that my balls were empty, but she definitely excites me so much, I could fuck her all night long.

"Now it's time for you to go to bed, I want my whore to be on top tomorrow for our little games."
This time I'll make sure she's well tied, and it'll be time for me to look after my injured shoulder, the pain is well back now.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:30 PM   #72
Aphrodite

I should at least be thankfull that it didn't take him long this time, but I seem to have lost part of my emotions, I just can't seem to feel hope...
His words do nothing to me, as all I can think about is him being in my house...raping me for the next two days.
When he drags me back to the bed he binds my wrists tightly, I dont care, I didn't expect him to mess up again.
It takes me about one hour to cry myself to sleep and four hours later I'm awake again, looking up at my ceiling waning in self pity.
Old 11-14-2007, 01:41 PM   #73
Seven
and more

I wake up at 11am, after a good rest, and more excited than ever by the new toy I've been giving the chance to play with.
"Hi Aphro, did you sleep well? Look at what a mess you are, we should clean you a bit."
Dry cum is still covering her chest and belly as I didn't take the time to clean it last night. Her face also look devastated, she seems to have cry a lot during the night.
I bind her feet together, untie her wrists from the bed and carry her to the bathroom.
Old 11-16-2007, 03:16 AM   #74
Aphrodite

I dont say a word when he binds my feet and lifts me up, I've been up all morning pondering my fate, and looking for any escape routes.
Not that I really have any hope left, but I will never forgive myself if I had a chance to escape but didn't try to use it.
However, so far I have not found anyway to escape, and right now, lying in his arms I feel more helpless then ever.
I try no to look or talk to him as he carries me into the bathroom and get the shower running, his look on my naked body tells me that he is not done with me...
Old 11-16-2007, 03:53 PM   #75
Seven
and more

I carry her naked, wrists and ankles tied, under the shower. Water is now running over her body, hardening her skin. I'm already hard again, looking at her lovely breasts, belly and crotch, her long wet black hair. The water cleans her face, removing signs of her tears and revealing her beautiful green eyes.
She's sitting in the shower, making no effort as I try to keep her up, she looks helpless, hopeless. I'm so excited I want her to suck my hard dick right now.
"I'm cleaning you up, time for you to help me clean my dick Aphro" I say, pressing my cock head on her mouth, forcing her head against the wall.
Old 11-17-2007, 09:24 AM   #76
Aphrodite

I look at you in despise, he may have me trapped here, but that doesn't mean that I intent to cooperate, I wont help him gain pleasure from my body
"Consider it a fair warning that I will bite again." I say calmly.
I don't care if he hurts me, he will hurt me anyway so what would be the difference?
I know I can't escape, and I know he will rape me again, so all I can do, is not help him while he does it.
Old 11-18-2007, 03:14 AM   #77
Seven
and more

Something has broken deep in me since yesterday, I'm really not the same nice guy. All I want now is to take her all day long, and as I know my luck won't last forever, I'm gonna enjoy every moment of that, she won't decide what I do or not. I left her bound in the shower for a moment and go in her bedroom to get my knife. While I'm there, I start looking in her drawers for something embarrassing for her. I find some sexy underwear, some pictures of her but nothing compromising. As I'm about to leave, I finally find what I was looking for. Right under some of her clothes, there is a big, green dildo!
"Looks like you didn't wait for me to take some pleasure" I say, back in the bathroom. And, threatening with the knife, I force the dildo into her mouth, grab my camera and take some 'artistic' pictures of my beautiful captive.
"Now it's time for you to obey whore. Don't even think of biting my cock this time, or you'll taste not only the blade of my knife, but also a warmer water..." I take off the dildo from her mouth and place my still rock hard dick against her mouth, hoping I've been convincing enough, and a bit afraid of what she could do.