Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2013, 08:08 AM   #1
Kinky guy

Kinky guy has initial reputation
Default Story request- please rape my wife

Hi I am new to this site and I have a rape fantasy about my wife that I am looking for any one on here to write as a story.

Let me tell you about my wife laura, she is 32yrs old with shoulder length brown hair, green eyes and an apple shaped figure, she has 38c saggy tits with nipples that get very hard when aroused, she has a flabby stomach which wobbles when she is being fucked, she has a little bum with a hairy arsehole and her tight pussy is hairy and untrimmed, laura tends to wear plan boring bra's and knickers.
I am looking for some one to write a rape story about where she is brutally raped repeatedly in her hairy pussy, arse and her saggy tits tortured.
I would like her to cry and beg for mercy as her rapists torture and abuse her body, using dildos with spikes, hooks and razor blades on and forced in her pussy and arse making her scream with pain.

If any one is interested then please reply and feel free to make it as graphic as possible.

Thanks
Kinky guy is offline   Reply With Quote