Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-06-2012, 03:23 PM   #1
brutal02

brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)brutal02 Level 8 (800+)
Default Library Fantasy

This story takes place in college. I was a student and so is the girl that i will speak about here in this story. There is this girl who was in my class and considered very hot. Most guys there stared at her many times as well because of how she looked. I had the chance to study with her many times.

So I'm at the library sitting down all the way in the highest floor in library. Suddenly she sees me and says hey and takes a seat. We then chit chat a bit and then we start studying for our class. She is dressed in a black skirt but its those long skirts though... and she wear black stockings. This is lets say afternoon and library closes at midnight. We are studying many hours and then we are still there. I then had to leave to go to a class while she is still there. When i come back, its like 7pm and then i see her resting her head on the book. I got very horny as she was just lying there and i wanted to just take the seat and then touch her ass but there were still people there. So i then just tapped her on the shoulder to wake her up. Then we continued to study. Then people start to leave library because it was getting very late. I then decide to go downstairs to the restroom. Now i come back 15 minutes later and its already 11pm. As i walked back to the table, i saw she had gotten tired and her head was lying down. I looked around and no one was there and i was horny to hell.

I then decided i needed to make this quick. But if i touch her, she would easily wake up. So i decided to go to her back touch her ass very lightly and thank goodness she didn't wake up so i got an okay feel. There was no way i would put my cock in her mouth because that would wake her up immeidateily. So i decided to go to her back, unzip my pants, and then masturbate to her. It took about 30 seconds and then i released on her back where she is wearing a sweater. I then waiting a few seconds and then took my hand and decided to wipe the cum off of her back slowly. But as i almsot wiped everything, i then rubbed her back harder to wipe the cum faster so to ask to wake her up and she did.

Then i said its time to go since it was very late and she said okay. I then saw her pack up everything in her purse and the thought about me masturbating and then cumming on her back made me horny as hell. The fact that she had no clue this happened made it even more hot. Then we both went home.

Anyone find this fantasy story okay?
brutal02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 11:10 PM   #2
iSurrender

iSurrender has a maximum reputation! (1000+)iSurrender has a maximum reputation! (1000+)iSurrender has a maximum reputation! (1000+)iSurrender has a maximum reputation! (1000+)iSurrender has a maximum reputation! (1000+)iSurrender has a maximum reputation! (1000+)iSurrender has a maximum reputation! (1000+)iSurrender has a maximum reputation! (1000+)iSurrender has a maximum reputation! (1000+)iSurrender has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

interesting..
iSurrender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:47 PM   #3
bigdavesdream

bigdavesdream has initial reputation

Hmmmmmmmmm short kinda interesting
bigdavesdream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:57 AM   #4
Lucifer_L

Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Should work on your English and go in to more details, the idea is interesting though.