Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-15-2008, 08:22 PM   #21
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I let the cold blade of my knife lay next to her neck as admired her body. She was now laying fairly still and I could admire her breasts and firm body. I watched her breasts move up and down as she breathed deeply. I looked down at her white thong panties and the one shoe dangling from her foot. It was like her wedding night, she looked so innocent and pure afraid to be taken by her husband having never slept with him before.

As I moved my eyes all over her body she opened her mouth and begged me not to rape her. When she mentioned the word rape I could feel my grow hard as a rock. I move my knive to where her bra was pushed up above her breasts and then cut it at the bra strap. I said, "I thought you wanted it rough and now you don't want it at all? You need to stop giving me mixed messages."

I moved the blade back up her body and let it rest on her face just below her eye and then took my other hand and let my fingers touch her nipple. I began to run it and her breast in a steady circle and then I leaned in an kiss her other breast sucking on her nipple as I move my head back up to look her in the eye. I said, "Sherry, trust me I am going to rape you and I'm going to enjoy it very much. In a few hours I'm going to know every inch of her body."

I let my hand move from her breast down her tight stomach and over her top of her thong. Her legs were pressed tight together preventing me from moving my hand further down. We would need to do something about that.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 07:14 PM   #22
brutalize_me

brutalize_me has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to brutalize_me

I am so afraid to move as the blade rests just by my eye. I can feel the cold steel on my skin and I can see the glint in the light. I have to fight the urge to struggle as I am so afraid of how sharp the blade is. My bra resting under my back, sliced clean off of me.

My nipple turn hard reluctantly as you play with them and suck them. Goosebumps forming on my skin behind your hand as it slides down my stomach. All I can do is tremble, my eyes never leaving yours as you toy with me. I want to scream but know no one can hear me. I want to plead for your mercy but I know you won't listen. I want to fight but know that you will hurt me. But, more than anything I don't want you to use me, I don't want you to rape me.

You move the knife away from my face and let the tip drap across my skin. Putting just enough pressure that a thin red scrach is left but but it doesn't cut me. You slip the blade under the thin waist band of the and over my mound. You think it's playfully but I am scared out of my mind. Trying to act tough I do everything in my power to hold they tears back, fearful that they will only motivate you. You move it back and forth a litte mimicking a thrusting cock. Then with the flick of the wrist the knife slips through the thin material on the right hip, then the left.

As the fabric falls away and I tense nervously you notice a pleasent little surprise. I had been planning on a romantic night with my boyfriend and there isn't a sign of pubic hair. Just an hour before meeting with you I was getting a waxing and I am perfectly smooth...everywhere.
brutalize_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 12:55 AM   #23
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

She tried to hide it but I could see the fear in her eyes as I moved the knife near her pussy and then cut away her thong. Then I noticed her look down and her private area and my eye followed and I could see what she didn't want me to notice. Her pussy was completely shaven and when I put my finger on her skin I could tell that it had been freshly done. I said, "Sherry, thanks that'll save me the effort."

I take my hand back up to her erect nipples and again begin to play with them and I move my knife between her legs. I let the blade touch her thigh and say, "Spread your legs." I press the blade into her skin forceing her legs open and as I look down at her clit a notice another surprise and move my finger on top of it and begin to rub.

-"Your quite the little slut aren't you. I'm beginning to think that your going to enjoy this more than me. I can't wait to hear you cum."

I stop rubbing for a moment and stand next to the bed near her face and then let my boxers fall to the ground and step out of them. My cock is completely erect and pointing towards her head. It's long and thick and I know she's thinking about what it's going to fell like inside of her body.

-"Take a good look Sherry. Your going to be spending a lot of time very close to it."
Old 08-22-2008, 04:14 PM   #24
brutalize_me

-"Is...is there...please you don't have to do this. I swear I won't tell a soul." I plead with you. You see my eyes glazing with tears. You can see the fear deep inside me. I spread my thighs reluctantly though as I feel the tip of the blade on my skin. I think you will be soft with me as you gently toy with nipples. When I see your hard, throbbing cock I know that no matter how gentle you are I am going to feel this.

I turn my head and stare out the window. All I can see is the darkness of the night and the rain on the window. I try to go back to the imaginative place, in Whistler with my boyfriend. I try but the fear keep me in the moment, it won't allow me to escape it. A tear slip from my eye and rolls down my cheek, soaking into the pillow.

How could I have been so stupid. I curse myself in my head. Thinking of all the things I could have done differently, all the things I know I should have done.

You reach around grabbing my face and yanking it back to face you. You big cock just inches from my lips. I purse them closed and grit my teeth together out of instinct. I know it is sure to upset you but I just can't give myself to you.

-"I have ways of making you willing bitch, and I have ways of making you give me what I want. Do you really want to see what is in my bag of goodies?"

You see my chin trembling as I fight with myself about which road to walk down. You see this in my eyes and hold me there so you can watch my torment, loving every second of it. In a moment I know I will regret just after it happens I scream at you angrily and desperately struggle again in my cuffs. The metal wearing my wrists raw. I choose to fight...at least for the moment.
Old 08-22-2008, 10:29 PM   #25
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I wanted her to open her mouth and take my cock inside and for a moment I thought she was about to submit and then she started to struggle again and I moved back fearing that she would try to bite me.

For a moment I had lost control and then I felt the rage flow through my body and the need to reassert myself.

-"I almost forgot that you perfer it rought and painful."

I went over to my bag and pulled out a pair of binder clips, the kind you'd use to hold together a stack of loose papers.

-"This is going to hurt like hell, your going to learn a good lessen bitch."

I calmly walked over to her and opened the first clip and placed on her nipple and heard the scream, I then quickly added the second clip and place it on her other nipple.

-"Let me know when your ready to suck my cock. I'm a patient man."
Old 08-23-2008, 06:59 PM   #26
brutalize_me

The scream that comes from when the pain rips through me is unlike any other. It is pure pain and fear rolled into one as i lay helplessly on the bed.I try to suck it up and be strong but I have never done anything kinky in my life, experimented with pain and there is nothing I can do to ease the pain. it shoots through my mipples like lightning and I can't control my screams or the tears that pour out from my big green eyes. I try to writhe and twist hoping they might pop off but I find that the more I struggle the more it hurts so i have no choice but to lay back and try suck it up.

I breath deeply and try to compose myself. The tears stop but you can still hear me panting heavily. My chest rising and falling forcing your attention to my tits. I look into your eyes and open my my mouth to say something.

Before even a sound come out you cut in. "If the words that are about to come out of you mouth aren't I want to suck you cock and you say them anyways I will and I swear this to you, beat the absolute shit out of you."

I very slowly close my lips knowing full well that that certainly is not what I was going to say. I wanted an answer. I wanted to know what I had done to deserve this. if karma is true why what was I being punished for?

Seeing the look in your eyes though solidified the idea that you certainbly aren't going to just let me go and cuffs on my wrists definately keep me from doing anything. Even if I had connected with that kick and knocked you out - then what the hell could I have done?

I look at you for a moment more and then very shyly and very nervously open my mouth. My pink lips spreading slowly and you can see my tongue and the back of my throat as I am forced to over my throat to you. But, do you trust me?