Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-27-2007, 08:29 PM   #1
Cole32

Cole32 has initial reputation
Arrow The Bar Tender - (Open)

“She’s wasted” I thought to myself as I called last orders, The bar was dead tonight barely a dozen customers had crossed the threshold. So needless to say I had noticed as you entered the bar, with a face like thunder, Muttering obscenities as you installed yourself on the furthest stool from the rest of the customers forcing me to run up and down the bar all night as you call for one double after another.

With the last orders out I started to clean up as everyone finished there drinks and said there goodnights, I noticed some of the guys checking you out as the staggered out the door and I couldn’t blame them you were a tidy piece of ass. Eventually just the two of us remained, “Time to go home honey” I called as I made my way over to you.

“I’m No..t Yo..ur Hone…y” you slur as you struggle to lift your head, Screwing your eyes as you try to focus on me “A..nd I will decide when its time to go ho..me”. “Fair enough” I say as I lift the collection of empty glasses from the bar in front of you “but you cant stay here, I have to lock up”.

With exaggerated care you dismount the stool and stagger towards the door. I shake my head, but I cant help but smile as I watch you sway unsteadily, “Take care” I call as I head back behind the bar, My back was turned for barely a second when I hear the crash, Depositing the glasses on the bar as you lie there “Oops” you giggle. Crossing the room I cant help notice your splayed legs or ample display of your black panties, I pause for a moment and just stare as you make no attempt to cover yourself up. My eyes go from you to the door then back to you as I feel my dick stir in my jeans.

You are struggling to rise still caught by a fit of the giggles as I walk past you and lock the door…
Cole32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 07:33 AM   #2
Nightwish

Nightwish has initial reputation

Damn...way to much to drink this night...
I know I cant hold my booze but everytime I'm in a bad mood I try to drink my troubles away...this time the trouble is my boss...or ex-boss I should say...
The bartender keeps whining that its time to go, so I get off my seat and walk to the door.
Is it just me...or is the floor moving...before I know it I'm already on the ground, my head is to foggy to get up right away and by the time I notice my skirt is all the way up to my waist I see the bartender walking past me and shutting the door.

"Hey...wait a minute...I have to use that door..."
I try getting up but everytime I rise I tumble over my feet and fall again.

Last edited by Nightwish; 06-29-2007 at 07:40 AM.
Nightwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 12:38 PM   #3
Cole32

I smile as I watch you try to get up only to fall again, Walking up behind you “Here let me help” I crouch down my hands slipping under your arms. You mumble some thanks before you feel my hands cupping your breasts. Before you have a chance to protest I haul you up to your feet.

“You can let me go now” you say as you feel my hands gently caress your tits, Even through the drunken haze you know that some thing is not right here. My hands get more persistent as I step right up behind you grinding my crotch against you taut ass.

You gasp at the feel of it as you franticly try to wriggle free of my grasp, “It’s time I went home” you stutter “You said it yourself, Just open the door and I will get out of here” you declare as I take another step forward pushing you before me.

“I can’t let you go out there like this” I reply as I guide you across the room towards the pool table in the back “This isn’t a nice neighbourhood, and there’s a lot of guys out there that would take advantage of a woman in your condition”.

We reach the pool table and I push you down on it “Why should they have all the Fun?” ….
Old 06-29-2007, 02:01 PM   #4
Nightwish

At first I'm thankfull when you try to hoist me up but then I feel your hands on my breasts.
I know this is not right...I try to walk away but you keep pushing me and before I know it I'm on my back on the pooltable.

I feel myself sobering up quite quickly from the shock but not enough to make the room stop spinning.
now I know something is very wrong here and I have to get away but you keep pushing me back on the table.

"Please...I wanna go home, I dont want this." pushing you away I manage to get up and reach for my phone but before I can even press one number you grab it out of my hands and trow it in the back of the bar.

You stand over me and I try to knee u in the groin but my coordination is miles off and I just end up kicking your leg.
Old 06-29-2007, 03:06 PM   #5
Cole32

I’m surprised how quickly your situation penetrates the drunken haze you are in and with the realisation your survival instinct kicks in, Pushing and shoving at me you try for the old clincher a Knee to the family jewels, Your aim is off and all you manage is a stinging kick to my shin.

My response is a vicious back hand to your cheek, Which sends you off balance, Taking the opportunity I quickly spin you around and bend you over the pool table. Your short skirt rides up flashing the crotch of your panties as I lean over you pinning you down.

“Stop fighting” I yell as you struggle beneath me “It’s only a fuck, I’m sure its not the first or the last you will have, Just relax and you might even enjoy it”.
Old 06-29-2007, 03:18 PM   #6
Nightwish

The slap leaves a sting in my face but since I'm drunk I dont even feel it.
Your words make me angry and I want to fight you, but pinned down as I am, I dont think that is going to work.

My head keeps getting clearer but not clear enough to figure out a solution, however I'm not just gonna lay still while you do your thing...or maybe I will...

I come to the conclusion that the best chance I have is to cooperate and see if there is a chance of escape in it for me.

"ok...ok, you win, you're right, but please stop hurting me and I will give you something you will never forget."
Old 06-29-2007, 03:30 PM   #7
Cole32

I am suspicious of your sudden change of heart, But I am willing to play along and see were it takes me, I stand back up releasing my hold on you but ready to react if you try anything stupid. “Oh, Yeah, and just what do you have in mind” I ask as my hands caress your ass pulling your skirt higher…
Old 06-30-2007, 03:22 AM   #8
Nightwish

Since I still have enough alcohol in my body I dont really have to fake excitement.
I stand to face you and kiss you on the mouth, opening your blouse buttons one by one I kiss the way to your pants.

opening your fly is a bit hard in my condition but you so kindly help me and I push down you boxers.
Your excitement is clearly showing.
I must not think about this to much or I wont be able to do what I must in order to get away from here.
All I need is for you to be so preocupied that you wont notice that I'm running.

I start slowly to suck you, jerking you with one hand, carressing your balls with the other and drawing circles around your cock with the tip of my tongue.

All of the sudden I see you closing your eyes, this is my chance, probably my only chance.

I rise and this time my knee hits the area i'm aiming for, leaving you bend over over the pooltable.
Now I know the door is locked, and I'm way to wobbly on my feet to look for another exit.
So I do the only thing possible, I grab one of the chairs and with my last force I try to break one of the windows before you recover.
Old 06-30-2007, 12:51 PM   #9
Cole32

I am surprised as you rise from the pool table and begin kissing me, More so as I feel your hands unbutton my shirt, My dick is almost bursting out of my jeans as you kiss your way down my chest. Struggling to undo my jeans and I quickly do it for you, and my hard dick springs free as you pull my boxers down.

My head is in a spin at the sudden change In events, I gasp as you take me in your hot mouth, your hands working my shaft and balls. My eyes close as I revel in the intense pleasure.

PAIN, Excruciating, Agonising Pain, I double up, Only the pool table stops me from crashing to the floor. Groaning loudly I rock from side to side as I cup my tender balls as the pain throb’s through my body.

In the back of my mind I hear your footsteps followed by a loud thud, I raise my head in time to see the chair bouncing back from the window. “You fucking BITCH” I scream is I push myself to my feet an stagger towards you as you try a second chair.

The chair bounces harmlessly off the reinforced glass, and you turn with a look of desperation as you see me coming for you….
Old 07-01-2007, 05:17 AM   #10
Nightwish

oh shit...oh shit...this is not going as planned, the fucking glas just wont break.
I see you coming for me and you dont look to happy.
I start looking for escape routes but unfortunatly you seem to be blocking of the way to the back.

Desperate now I try to break the glass but to no avail, I know I'm fucked and I try to think of something to do.
Why did I have to drink so much, I'm still woozzy and when I try to get away from you all I manage is to trip over my own feet.
Old 07-01-2007, 11:48 AM   #11
Cole32

I watched as you make a break for it, Still unsteady on your feet you promptly trip and crash to the floor again. Normally I would have laughed at your plight, But at the moment only anger is driving me.

Your hands and legs go like crazy as you try to crawl away from me, But my painful hobble is quicker and I reach down and grasp a handful of hair jerking your head up to face me “You will regret that Bitch” I spit in your face. I drag you across the room by your hair, Past the pool table and through the back, Opening the door to the staff toilet I propel you inside slamming the door behind you “when I get back you had better be naked bitch” I scream through the door as I turn the key in the lock before staking away.

You look around you hoping to find a way to escape but apart from a sink and a toilet the room is bare, there isn’t even I window. Banging on the door you scream pleading for me to let you go…