Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-24-2007, 01:48 PM   #1
drmephisto

Default The woods (DrMephisto and Sindyloo)

Nothing is more wonderful than being in the wilds. The Pacific Northwest of the United States has so much to offer the sportsman or woman who wants to explore. My second day here netted me a nice bull elk, but even with one bag filled I still had a tag for one more as I hoped to find some small game. The woods east of my lodge were rich with the big game that I had sought. I decided to look at the rest of the area so I headed toward the west. I had only a sidearm and a knife as well as my backpack filled with provisions in case I wanted to spend a night out under the stars. I came upon a brook that was teaming with wonderful rainbow trout. They were large enough that one would make a good meal instead of having to catch the usual two or even three. I decided to follow the brook up a ways and enjoyed the sounds of nature that filled the woods. Suddenly I noticed something that was unnatural. I realized that it was the smell of smoke. I was concerned for I feared that a forest fire may be in the making. I walked up along a ridgeline and was now 30 feet above where the brook ran. Then I saw the pillar of smoke. I pulled out my binoculars and looked down. A campsite is what I saw. I looked around and saw signs of a solitary camper; one small pup tent, no tables just rocks that could have been used for seats and; just then I saw the occupant. My heart leapt into my throat. A lovely young woman at brook side casting a line for the fish there. She had quite a catch already from what I saw. “Mmmm, maybe she would want some company,” I thought to my self as I looked at the beautiful young woman’s legs. She had on a hunter’s shirt with hiker’s shorts and boots adorned by wool socks. I decided that I would go and introduce myself as I put my binoculars in their case.
Old 05-24-2007, 03:43 PM   #2
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Awww a few more minutes and fresh pan fried Brook trout will be on my plate!
It had been a long day of hiking and photgraphing nAture as I went had a full roll of film of deer elk bears and a rare shot of a cougar. Plus some close shots of the beggars of the woods some grey squirrels that shared my lunch with me!

Now there is a fresh roll in my camera ready for morning. I made camp early as it gets dark and chilly here in the mountains. Made sure the area around the fire was clear of any burnable items and had two rings of rocks around the small fire.

Hmmm yesss flipped over the trout and added some more butter and garlic to it, and the lemon slices inside will flavor it nicely! As I relax my trained ears take in all the normal sounds of the woods animal and wind type. Suddenly I here the snap of a dried twig...Ahhh a human as all animals are careful to not make noise in the darkening woods!

Before he can call out...yes is a man catch the odor of cologne coming from him......."Well dont be a stranger friend come on in and join me! Been in these woods for a week now and could use some one to talk with!?" looking up as he strides in I see a tall slender man good health Blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes and a natural dark tan. He is dressed for the woods so I assume he is a local here?

"Welcome to my camp! Find a rock to sit on. And have some coffee its fresh and hot and the trout is almost done....there is enough for both of us?!"
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 10:14 AM   #3
drmephisto

A week she has been here, I have been hunting in the wrong place. "Good evening fair lady, thank you for the hospitality, I will join you..." I said as I made my way down the ridge. I was so enamored of my surroundings I did loose track of time as I now saw it was nearing twilight. “You seem to have all the comforts of home here and like me probably brought it all in on your back,” I said to the small framed and well toned raven haired beauty as she handed me a cup of coffee. “Are you from these parts?” I asked her as I was enchanted by the emeralds that served as her eyes. I looked around to find plates for her to put the fish on. I offered some of my own provisions of left over home fries from this morning’s breakfast that I had at the lodge with fellow hunters. She was delighted in the extra side dish as poured it into the pan to warm up. I took it in anticipation of such a feast as I was about to partake in. I had no idea that it would include such lovely company. We soon had our supper ready and renewed our conversation. “You were about to tell me if you were from these parts,” I said.
Old 05-27-2007, 12:55 PM   #4
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmm his eyes are dipping down at times, so I button the top three buttons on my red/black flannel shirt. Dont want this poor guy getting the wrong idea about me!?

"Yes I am from around here was raised over west of Springdale on my grandparents farm. I`m a old country gal love the woods and the animals. And I am here in the Selkirk Mountains gathering evidence against poachers in the area. I am with the U.S. Forest Service now and enjoying it!"

After chewing down the yummy fries and watching him slyly I come to where he is harmless. He is not country but is still at home in the woods. I study his whole body seeing the strong muscled body and blushing slightly as my eyes glance over the bulge in his pants!

Try to know him better so I ask..."Are you a Hunter or a hiker?" really hoping for a hiker as I cant stand hunting! "OH Crap!!! Sorry....we are sharing a camp and you dont even know my name?? My name is Sindy!" I wipe my hand on my shorts and extend it to him.
With broken glass
Old 05-27-2007, 03:17 PM   #5
drmephisto

"Sorry to disappoint you my dear, I am a hunter, but I've bagged my meat for the season,” I say as I take her hand to shake it, adding, “ahhh legally...” just to keep her from suspecting me about being a poacher, “and now am just taking in the sights," I responded to her question. I seem to have lowered her expectations of me a bit with this knowledge. I watch with interest as she coyly buttoned her top buttons on her shirt which loosely fits her slight but well built frame. “I think poaching is despicable, if you don’t buy licenses to hunt, you steal from those entrusted to protect the game here,” I say trying to explain that in this regard I am certainly on her side. “My intent now was to catch some fish and enjoy the night sky here in the mountains,” I said to her breaking the ice that had grown between us. “I came from New York City but now live in South Florida, and my name is Jack but my friends call me Doc.
Old 05-28-2007, 11:03 AM   #6
sindyloo
Privileged Member

I try to keep my voice level and not wrinkle my nose. Hell long as he does it legally it is okay!

"Well thank you for being honest with me and for following the rules as well!" Nice name Jack or Doc huh?.......Is that a college degree or professional?" I look him over some more being quiet for a few minutes as I try to read him. And I decide he is okay even being a hunter!?

"Well Doc looks like it is going to be great night for star gazing tonight...Not a cloud in the sky!" Ohhh and I know a great clearing not to far from here that offers a big view of the night sky!" The chill of the night gets to me and I shiver lightly until I move closer to the fire and carefully place some more wood on it!
With broken glass
Old 05-28-2007, 01:21 PM   #7
drmephisto

"No nothing professional or degree, I only have a BS in business, they call me DOC because about 15 years ago I found an abandoned puppy, half starving and crying his lungs out. I took him to a vet who gave him some shots and me some advice on nursing him back to health. After about 5 weeks he was running around and playing like nothing ever bothered him. He was a golden retriver so I took him on bird hunts. Best dog I ever had either as a pet or hunter. My friends said it was a miricle that he survived and they said I healed him and the nickname DOC just popped out," I said to her noticing how touched she was by the tale.

"Oh you are right about the night sky," I said reaching into my pack. And I have just the thing to enjoy it with," I said as I retrieved a small stargazers telescope. "I have used this to look at all sorts of heavenly bodies," I say to her as I line it up to look at her, then raise it to the sky.
Old 05-28-2007, 07:56 PM   #8
sindyloo
Privileged Member

I blush lightly at his sly compliment and smile warmly at him after the story of the puppy! "well that was a very nice story loved it! And yes that will be perfect but most of heaven is in the night sky!?"

I gaze at his face and enjoy his dark sparkling eyes lit by the campfire as well as his handsome features. As I see a smile come to his face, I know that he caught me staring, so I glance back at the fire. Pretending to stir up the embers some. Hmm what to say?? Wasnt expecting company tonight and such a cute guy too!
With broken glass
Old 06-22-2007, 12:39 PM   #9
drmephisto

"Oh! I just remembered, I have some goodies here to top off our fine supper," I say as I pull out a flask of whisky from my pack and toast my hostess, an offer her a first swig.
Old 06-22-2007, 01:46 PM   #10
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Hmmm to busy staring at his handsome face and first of the burning whiskey goes down the wrong way!?? Coughing and weezing feel so damn foolish as he chuckles and tenderly pats my back. Then I take another swig it goes down okay.

A warmth rushes back up from my belly to my head as some dizziness sets in, I place my head on his shoulder as I grasp his thigh. "Ohhh sorry just got dizzy there for a bit...havent had a drink in quite awhile!?"
With broken glass
Old 07-02-2007, 11:11 AM   #11
drmephisto

"Take it easy girl, there is enough for both of us," I say patting her back while she gets through her coughing spasm. "You OK?" I ask as I rub her back trying to soothe and reassure her.
Old 07-02-2007, 11:55 AM   #12
sindyloo
Privileged Member

[sorry and welcome back dear!]

I hand the flask back to him and enjoy watching him taking a drink from it. My heart beats faster and a gentle warmth rushes thru me as i lean on him. We look thru the scope and he points out different stars and planets to me. I dont even mind his hand on my shoulder as he turns me to different sections of the sky!

The scope drops away and soon I smile as I watch his face descending to mine. His soft warm lips press against mine, and as I feel his tongue against my teeth. I open them and accept his tongue into my wet mouth, so enjoyable I lose track of time as we kiss!
With broken glass
Old 07-02-2007, 01:40 PM   #13
drmephisto

Behind her, I point to the multitude of attractions in the heavens. She gazes at each one with giddyness and awe. She lowers the scope from her eye and turns her gaze toward me. "Thank you for the astronomy lesson," she said with an adoring gaze. You're welcome," I replied as the mix of the moon's glow and the campfire's blaze seemed to light something within both of us. My lips lowerd to hers and when they met, there was a soft warm touch that gave way to the wet moisture of passionet lovers. It was slow and sweet and I made no threatening moves even though her cleveage was tantilizing.
Old 07-02-2007, 11:57 PM   #14
sindyloo
Privileged Member

I hate too but I pull away from our kiss confused and dizzy. "Hmmm that was so nice Doc...but I cant go any further or you will think the worst of me? And it is getting quite late and I must be up early again!"

"Thank you for the company the special treats and the very nice time I loved it so much." I gaze at him still glowing and holding his hand as I wait for his response.
With broken glass
Old 07-03-2007, 11:57 AM   #15
drmephisto

I think that she is blowing me off but I don't want to let her know that I am angry about it. I give her a little affectionate kiss on her forehead. "Yeah and I need to get back to my lodge since I have to leave tomorrow, maybe I can bring back some breakfast for us to have here early in the morning," I say as I help her to her feet and stand in front of her.
Old 07-03-2007, 11:44 PM   #16
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Hmmm....that went better than I thought? Expected him to be more upset, but he is a gentleman and I really do hope to see him again!

Phewwww........Is that me?? Well time for a sponge bath next to the fire. I quickly strip out of my clothes and as the cool night air raises goosebumps on my soft flesh. Gasping I move the sponge of cool water over me and soap myself up, my large nipples grow erect as I wash my breasts.

They stiffen even more as I wash between my legs removing the moistness and musk from it. I grew very excited kissing Doc, he was a great kisser! Soon I am clean and dry. I stand by the fire nude enjoying the night sounds and I finish the last of my coffee. I throw on a white T-shirt and some khaki shorts and crawl into my tent.

Being a warm night I lay on my back on top of my bag and my eyes droop and close as I remember his sparkling eyes and his tender lips on mine...my body shivers in delight as I fall asleep!
With broken glass
Old 07-05-2007, 03:05 PM   #17
drmephisto

As I head back into the woods, I don't turn my head until I am well hidden in the trees. I pull out my binoculars to find a delightful sight. The little lady is spongebathing. I have to squirm a little to acomidate my rapidly rising cock in my pants. Her sweet body glistens in the moonlight and she seems to delight in the sponge rubbing over her sweet tits. She is done washing towels herself dry. She is putting on a white t-shirt and khaki shorts over a skimpy thong. She is crawling into her tent and after a while the lantern in it goes out. I stop to think for a second and decide that I want her and will take her. I remove my plaid shirt leaving only a dark shirt and remove my pants leaving only my briefs. In my bag is some winter gear including a ski mask and gloves. That along with my 5 inch skinnng knife and some 3/8 inch nylon line I make my way down to her tent. She has left the flap open and is on top of her sleeping bag lying on her side covered by a blanket. My knife in hand I quietly crawl in beside her with her back to me. I slowly pull the blanket off of her and she only swoons slightly as though she were dreaming.
Old 07-05-2007, 06:13 PM   #18
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Hmmm having a wonderful dream wet and hot! As I dream of Doc making love to me I roll onto my back. My breasts move slightly and my nipples stiffen growing erect as in my dream he fondles them as we kiss deeply.

I moan lightly with lust and my head moves side to side as my legs part on their own. My heat and wetness grows rapidly as my dream continues in where we continue to make love by the campfire! "Ohhhhhh ummm Doc...that feels sooo OHHHHhhhhh Good!!"
With broken glass
Old 07-06-2007, 01:11 PM   #19
drmephisto

I'm startled to find her calling out my name in a dream, but at the same time flattered.I being to wonder if I should withdraw and come back at another time. But no! I want her and I intend to have her. She rolls onto her back and beings to act as if her dream has taken on a life of its own. I begin to grope her breasts and it only intensifies what is happening until suddenly she awakens...........
Old 07-06-2007, 01:23 PM   #20
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Hmm his hands feel so...REAL?? To rough now....what the hell?? I come awake with a cry and start to sit up quickly..but I am roughly shoved back down again!

My attackers strong hand closes around my throat and holds me down as he hisses for me to Not Move!! His other hand pushes my T up over my soft full breasts. He tweaks my exposed nipples as he laughs at my efforts to get up!

I stop struggling and lay there gasping in fright and shame as this strange guy molests me in my tent! My chest rises and falls rapidly due to my excitement and fear! "Noooo please uhh dont hurt me??" I manage to wheeze out thru my constricted throat!
With broken glass