Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-29-2008, 11:31 AM   #1
Shadowed_Love

Shadowed_Love has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadowed_Love
Default Interrogation [one or more males needed]

Looking for a man/men to interrogate my little spy. Do whatever you want to her just please leave out scat, piss, vomit and death...everything else you are free to do! Little info on my character is below and have fun!

Name: Agent Rebbecca Winters
Eye Colour: Deep brown
Hair colour: Black
Build: athletic, toned and slim
Height: 5'6"
Nationality: half Russian/ half English
Employment: A spy for her Majesty's secret service (England)
Citizenship: Russian

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A weak groan escaped me as i slowly felt my mind resurface from the darkness it had been plunged into. The back of my head throbbed, pulsing with each heartbeat, reminding me of the blow that had rendered me unconscious. I attempt to lift my hand to tentatively explore the sensitive area of skull, only to find that i cannot move my arms. A frown furrows my brow as push myself through the fog that clouds my thinking, eyes fluttering as i try to take in my surroundings.

Slowly the world around my comes back into focus. Muffled voices can be heard not far away, at least two men whispering for the voices are deep and gruff. The language is not English yet i still understand it...Russian..yes that's right I'm in Russia. Slowly my eyes allow themselves to be opened, my vision blurred at first before slowly beginning to clear.

A light is shining on me, bright and harsh. Out with the circle of light everything appears to be dark, i cannot see those who own the voices but i know that they are close. My head falls forward, chin resting against my chest as i draw in a few shuddering breaths, pushing at the drowsiness that still clings to me. Gaze travelling down my body, i find myself bound to a chair, wrists roped tightly to the arm rests and, discovered through attempting to move my legs, ankles bound to the chair legs.

Suddenly i recall everything that took place before i found myself here. My assignment - to infiltrate the Russian government and report back any information I could get my hands upon. In fact only days before i had laid my hands upon top secret files containing detailed plans for an all out attack on the United Kingdom and her allies. I had been on my way to rendezvous with my contact when...something had happened, it was all too fuzzy...
Shadowed_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 05:16 AM   #2
Vaithen

Vaithen has initial reputation

Former KGB Agent Mikhail is 26 years old and was a rising star in the community because of his extraordinary "interrogation" abilities. Standing tall at 6'2 and massively built at 205 pounds, he was an intimidating sight to any caught in his grasp.

I shine my light into the woman's eyes, her groggy features finally coming to consciousness. I had babysat the spy in the isolated room for the past hours, studying every last feature of her feminine curves, her shapely hips, her tight, firm body. Mmm... this would not end pleasantly for her.

"So you finally come to, traitor." I smile as I shine the bright light accusingly into her deep brown eyes, searching for any hint of intimidation or fear. Oh don't worry, it'll come soon enough, I thought to myself.
Grabbing a firm hold of the flimsy prison rag we had dressed her in after we searched and confiscated her clothing, I gazed intently at her. "You will tell me everything you have done to betray your motherland."
"We already know who you are, Miss Winters." I lied.
We know everything about you. Speak one lie and you will regret it dearly."

I could not help but notice the smooth, creamy flesh beneath the filthy brown rag... such a beautiful specimen. I would certainly enjoy this interrogation.