Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-12-2007, 01:55 PM   #1
wicked_sinner
Banned

wicked_sinner Level 8 (800+)wicked_sinner Level 8 (800+)wicked_sinner Level 8 (800+)wicked_sinner Level 8 (800+)wicked_sinner Level 8 (800+)wicked_sinner Level 8 (800+)wicked_sinner Level 8 (800+)
Default The Salesman (One female needed)

I rubbed the sweat off my forehead on my sleeve and glanced at my watch. Damn! It's just been an hour and im already tired and bored. Still three hours to go before I can get off this stupid shift. Oh how I hate this dumb job - running from door to door blabbering endlessy about sumthing that clearly noone's interested in and gettin a 'No thank you' in the end. At first I still had some fun watchin those hot chicks in their tight tops and jeans. Now even those don't excite me anymore. Life sucks man. Wish there'd be some fun.

Lost in my own thoughts I never realised when I crossed the block and found myself looking at a small house. I looked enviously at the new convertible parked in the driveway and around at the neat little garden. Someone really loves flowers. I buttoned my light blue shirt properly, fixed my hair and took a deep breath, 'ok here we go again.' Someone answered the door almost immediately. I was about to speak when my heart missed a beat. Standing infront of me was a greek goddess. Never in my life had i laid my eyes on a beaty like that before. She looked at me with inquiring deep blue eyes. Her long red hair flew down her shoulder and my eyes fell on her full breasts. I could almost see her nipples stickin out of her light green tank top. I wished she'd turn around so I could take a look at her ass.

"Yes? How can I help you?" she inquired. Ahh a voice I could kill for. "Hi, I'm Jake the salesman." I could'nt help thinkin, oh yes you could help me in So many ways darling.
wicked_sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 07:26 PM   #2
Cute_Abbie

Cute_Abbie has initial reputation

Karen's first impression of Jake was a dubious one; Understandable, as the man was a salesman of any kind, but helped along by the fact that his ogling of her breasts had been not very subtle at all. Still, she was used to that. Brushing a strand of red hair out of her face, she fixed him with a piercing look.

"Oh, yes? And what are you selling?" she asked, without much amity in her voice.
Cute_Abbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 02:36 AM   #3
wicked_sinner
Banned

wicked_sinner Level 8 (800+)wicked_sinner Level 8 (800+)wicked_sinner Level 8 (800+)wicked_sinner Level 8 (800+)wicked_sinner Level 8 (800+)wicked_sinner Level 8 (800+)wicked_sinner Level 8 (800+)

"Security locks, maam"

I took my eyes off her breasts and looked into her eyes. There was a glint of doubt. "We have come up with this new design and we want you to try it. No charge, we install it for free and if you like it - I know you will - we make it permanent." I looked behind her shoulder into her room and suddenly I felt really thirsty.

"Can I have a glass of water maam?"
wicked_sinner is offline   Reply With Quote