Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-25-2009, 02:34 AM   #1
Green Hunter

Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Type A (For Innocent_Dreamer)

I am what many people call, a controlling person. I definitely have a “type A” personality instilled within me by my parents and my years in the military. I go full throttle in everything I do. When I run, I run marathons; when I used to play football, I was a maniac on the field; when it came to school, I wanted nothing less than perfection. Because of this attitude in life, my wife eventually left me, leaving behind our daughter. Ever since then it’s just been the two of us, I have made sure that my baby girl, Heather, has been flawless in every way, putting a lot of pressure on her. As a student she is perfect and when I noticed she had a unique talent for gymnastics I made sure that she went to every camp and has had the best coaches. When her coaches aren’t working with her, I am, pushing her to become the best, making sure she practices more than anyone else.

Lately she has been developing physically into a young woman, though she looks very young for her age. Guys her age and older have been paying more attention to her, but I don’t allow her to date, socialize or have friends, I control every minute of her day. I want her to go to the Olympics and this takes a full time commitment. In fact, I even home school her, not trusting her in a public setting away from me. I have committed my every waking hour to Heather, even living a monastic life, not dating other women or even masturbating, seeing it as a sign of weakness. It is not easy, I have the desires of other men, but I simply push them to the back of my mind and concentrate on my daughter and her future.

The only thing I don’t like about this sport is that she is put on display in front of old horny men. I see the way they look at her when she is prancing around in a shiny costume, no more than a tight one-piece bathing suit, accentuating her every feature. It’s hard to blame them, she is a beautiful girl and because of all of her training she has an incredible figure, but she is my baby girl. We recently have been butting heads because when I take her out, she has been wearing sexier clothing, like tight dresses, skirts and has even wanted me to buy her sexier underwear. I know she wears this clothing for herself or to tease other men, because it’s not like she is allowed to have a boyfriend, plus I am with her 24/7. I relent and buy her what she wants, it’s just so hard to say no to her unless it has to do with the way she is spending her time and I am not letting her out of my sight. Still it worries me that she gets so much enjoyment by turning heads, when she walks into a room. I don’t think she has any idea what she is doing.

Today is a particularly difficult day getting out of bed, I wake up with a raging hard-on and have to take deep breaths, fighting the urge to stroke myself. Finally calming myself, I get up, take a shower then put on a pair of khaki pants and a golf shirt. Admiring myself in the mirror I think, “Not too bad for an old man”. Though I am in my 40’s I am in peak physical condition, standing at 6’3 and 220 lbs. It’s your birthday today and I want you to practice for 5 hours before lunch, which you didn’t sound happy about when I told you to go to bed early last night. I walk into your room and shake your shoulder saying, “Heather, wake up baby. Happy Birthday! Be sure to pack some nice clothes in your gym bag because I am taking you out to a nice lunch after practice.”
Green Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 10:41 AM   #2
Innocent_dreamer

Innocent_dreamer has initial reputation

Warm, chestnut brown strands of hair frame my peaceful face and flow down onto the soft pillow that cushions my head. Ocean blue eyes hidden from view beneath soft eyelids, full lips parted slightly as my chest rises and falls with my steady breathing. Soft, smooth skin and gentle features only add to angelic appearance of my sleeping form, a vision disturbed by your intrusion.

A frown furrowed my soft brow, a faint groan passing my lips as i feel your hand close upon my shoulder, drawing me from my peaceful slumber. Turning my head against the pillow, i trying to hide my face against it, shifting slightly in an attempt to escape your hand. "Hmmm..dad, come on. Do we have to train today?" I mumble, gripping my covers and trying to pull them tighter around my slender body.

Despite my protests, I eventually consent, rolling onto my back and peering up at you with a sleepy gaze. "Alright, I'm getting up..." Reluctantly i throw the covers back and off my body which is covered only in a thin nightshirt, swinging my legs over the edge of the bed and sitting up slowly. A yawn passes my lips as i lift a hand to rub my right eye while waving dismissively with the other. "I'm up, see...give me fifteen minutes and I'll be down.."

Pushing myself up from the bed, i follow you out of my bedroom and slip into the bathroom, and into the shower, the water already up to temperature after your shower. Just under fifteen minutes later i walk into the kitchen, my shoulder-length wet hair tied back into a pony tail and my athletic figure covered by a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt concealing my training leotard beneath.
Innocent_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:25 AM   #3
Green Hunter

Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I feel bad disturbing you while you are sleeping so peacefully, but I must have you working harder than anyone else. You are going to be a champion, even if I have to push you the entire way. Making sure you get out of bed I wait until you stand up. When you swing your legs over the edge I catch a glimpse of your pink panties and quickly avert my gaze feeling strange for even having looked in that direction. I quickly push the image out of my mind and when you tell me you’ll be ready in fifteen minutes, I walk downstairs.

I put together a breakfast for you to eat on the way over to the gym. The entire time, my mind inadvertently wanders to the fact that I haven’t been with a woman in such a long time. I am proud of myself for not having given into temptations that would have taken me away from you and your eventual success. These past few years, because you have been the only woman in my life and we are around each other so much, I consider you my everything. My best friend, my confidant, my roommate……basically my pseudo- wife. We have a relationship that a typical married couple would have without the physical intimacy. It’s hard not to notice your beautiful female form, but I chalk these rare glimpses and strange desires up to the fact that you are the only female I see other than on TV, which is rare because I don’t watch that much. It might be different if I had a job, but I have decided not to do anything, rather relying on my large inheritance until you are done with your Olympic career. This large sum of money I inherited from my parents has allowed this kind of lifestyle, the ability to commit all my time to you and the ability for you to have anything you want, whether it’s jewelry, clothes, or whatever your heart desires. I have no problem spending money on my little princess.

You come down fresh out of the shower with your gym bag over your shoulder. I hand you your breakfast consisting of fruit, an energy bar, yogurt, juice, water and vitamins. “Let’s go honey.” I say leading the way to our car. We get to the gym and as usual there are not many people at the large facility, most of them, men in a morning basketball league. We have the gymnastics facility to ourselves, thankfully out of earshot of the basketball courts, which tend to get loud this time of day. “Ok take a few laps.” I say, putting my coach’s face on. You take off running, your strides long and graceful. I marvel at your form, proud of how you have developed your athletic instincts. You certainly are a natural athlete.

After working up a good sweat, you stand before me breathing hard. “Alright let’s stretch out.” You remove your sweatpants and t-shirt, revealing your shiny red leotard, tight against your firm body. I can’t help it, but I find myself gazing lustfully at you. I quickly turn away as if I am looking beyond the walls of the gym, waiting for you to begin stretching. I say to myself, “Calm down Mike, this is your daughter, you must be tired, that’s it, just need to focus.”
Green Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote