Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-15-2009, 04:37 PM   #1
Green Hunter

Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Babysitter (For Aida)

Fixing my necktie in the mirror I take a look at myself. “Looking good Mr. Owens.” I say, out loud. Though I am not as young as I once was, I still strike an imposing and athletic figure, at 6’3, 220 lbs. I hear the doorbell ring. “Honey, Aida is here, let’s get going. You ready yet?” My wife, Tina, steps out of the bedroom looking pretty as ever in her dress. “Yes Greg, hold on, let me say goodbye to Jesse.” In our early 30’s we are an attractive couple, it’s just too bad that we have marital problems already and it’s not like we can just give up on the marriage with a 5 year old kid. At least Tina was willing go to this dinner party with me tonight, being that it is extremely important for my career. I just wish she was willing to have sex with me again. I can’t even remember the last time we were intimate, much less held hands and the sexual frustration is driving me wild.

I open the door and there you are, young and gorgeous. I’ve noticed that ever since you started babysitting for us, I've become increasingly attracted to you, though I know how wrong it is because of the situation and difference in our age. I try to be discreet in checking you out, but I do notice that you are wearing a dress or skirt of some sort, showing off most of your slender young legs. “Hey Aida, we’re running late, you know where everything is, money for dinner is on the counter, Jesse is upstairs and we’ll be back at about midnight, ok?”
Green Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote