Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-17-2009, 10:19 PM   #1
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Keeping the Peace (for All_Tied_Up)

I hate this market, I hate this country, I hate this weather, I hate these people—I hate being here, I think to myself as I stand guard in a marketplace. This occupation, forgive me, “peacekeeping” could have been so much nicer, so much more fun if my fucking superiors would have let us have even a little fun. No robbing the locals, no humiliating them, no making there lives a living hell and worst of all no rape. I mean, come on, I’m a solider; I should be balls deep in some unwilling cunt whenever the opportunity presents itself. Instead, I’m protecting these people while they shop. I didn’t sign up for this, no, I signed up for the power, for the violence; I signed up to make people do what I wanted them to do because I have the gun.

But I’m getting ahead of myself. Call me Sarge, since that’s what I am, just a regular NCO with a disposition toward helping myself to women who would rather that I didn’t. I’m not tall at all, a bit below average. I’m nothing special to look at—dark blond hair and blue eyes. They may call me Sarge but I’m not what you think—I’m not some cigar smoking oaf with arms the size of tree trunks; I’ve never been very big. And on the rape front, let’s just say I heard the same complaints many times, “It’s too big. Please, you’re hurting me. No it will never fit. You’re tearing me apart,” so clearly they enjoy it.

I was looking around the square, scoping out what should have been mine. Plenty of bitches here that I would love push up against the nearest fall and fuck. Boring. Nothing going on. Wait. That’s different, I think to myself as I see you stride into the square. I tell one of my privates to take over as I walk toward you. Sure, the others would have made for a nice fuck, but you, you I need to rape, you I need to own. As I get close to you I demand to see your papers. I quickly jot down your address and your husband’s name; they’ll come in handy. You see, my superiors only care about atrocities that will see the light of day—bending over some bitch that clearly deserves it, will be found out. Then you’ll have some goody-two shoe NGO all over ass and the next thing you know you’ll be back home getting ass-raped in some prison. But do it in secret, do in such a way that makes her keep her mouth shut, then they couldn’t care less.

I stare at your ass as you walk away; you probably think I wanted to intimidate you, that I wanted to act like the big bad oppressor, the jackbooted thug; you have no idea what I’m going to do to you. I return to my post and fantasize about all the ways I could possible fuck you. Mercifully the hours go by fast and I return to the barracks to set my plan in motion—come this tomorrow and you’ll never have control over your life again.

Last edited by angkorwat; 05-22-2009 at 11:35 PM.
angkorwat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 12:37 AM   #2
All_Tied_Up

All_Tied_Up Level 3 (300+)All_Tied_Up Level 3 (300+)All_Tied_Up Level 3 (300+)All_Tied_Up Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via MSN to All_Tied_Up

Yet another day, another miserable day in this previously war-torn country. Things have certainly been better nowadays, but despite the fact that there were so-called 'peacekeepers' around, I always feel watched. Privacy seemed like a thing of the past. But even so, it was still better than waking up with the sounds of gunshots everyday.

Today it was time for groceries. I picked up my shopping bag, and started to walk out of the house. It's quite a distance towards the market, and I'll have to pass some office-buildings, as well as a militairy station first to reach it. Finally I'm there, and already sme of the soldiers are looking at me. God, how I hate that. Keep your eyes to themselves. But as soon as I reach the first stall, you come walking up to me. I look suprised, as you ask me my identification. I slowly speak up what's on the piece of paper, and you write them down. Why? Perhaps a formality. At least that's what I hope. When you are finished, you walk away, and let me go on with my own business. I shrug, as I continue my daily shopping.

After about two hours, I decide it has been enough, and I make my way home. The whole thing with the soldier seemed to have vanished from my mind, and all I focus on is diner, which I need to prepare before my husband comes home. I tie my long brown hair in a ponytail, to keep it from falling ito my face every now and then. As I start to take out the pans, I take a look at the clock. Another hour before he comes home. Plenty of time to make a good meal...

Last edited by All_Tied_Up; 05-18-2009 at 10:54 AM.
All_Tied_Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 11:25 PM   #3
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Now that I had everything it was only a matter of time, but before that there were certain formalities to take care of. A few favors to call in from my friends in the local prison, some evidence to fabricate, a thermal imaging camera to borrow and of course a few guards to bribe. Lastly there were my soldiers—I did not doubt any of their loyalties, I mean I had trained them myself. Not only that, but I had each of them rape before—they knew what war was supposed to be and would have no problem helping me with my little mission. All that was left was the proper time to spring my trap.

I waited a day, then two, then three then I finally waited outside your house. I turned on my camera and found your room quickly—you lived in a house with your younger sister, brother and mother, your only surviving parent. I knew it was your room since it was the only one with two people in the bed. Damn it, not what I want, I think to myself as I see you both sleeping. I come back the next night, turn on the camera and smile. I can clearly see your husband fucking your in the heat signature. I signal my team as we prepare to raid your house. We break down the door and quickly drag your sister, brother and mother into your living room. I personally breakdown your bedroom door and pull your husband off and out of you—I guess you must not have heard us break down your door. You grab hold of your bed sheets and pull them around you, but not before I catch a view of your beautiful tits and very aroused cunt.

As he lies on the floor, a few of my soldiers take turn beating your husband as you beg them to stop. I throw a card at you and tell you to come by if you want to help your husband. It takes all of my willpower to walk out without pushing you up against the nearest wall and finishing what your husband started. We handcuff your husband and take him with us.
As we head toward the barracks I look back toward your house—I’m certain I’ll be back there, not it’s only a matter of time. When we get there I leave the prisoner for the guards and go to bed, all the while dreaming of what horrors I will inflict upon you.

Last edited by angkorwat; 05-22-2009 at 11:35 PM.
angkorwat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 04:13 PM   #4
All_Tied_Up

All_Tied_Up Level 3 (300+)All_Tied_Up Level 3 (300+)All_Tied_Up Level 3 (300+)All_Tied_Up Level 3 (300+)

The last couple of days went by so quick. Nothing special had happened, and for the first time in months I felt that this daily routine had grown on me. I wake up, make lunch for my husband, and then start to act like the responsible housewife I am. Despite the fact that war seemed to rage here only yesterday, I feel at home and at peace with my new life.

This composure seemed to get noticed by my husband as well, since he seemed to touch me more and more with the passing days. The spark that seemed to have died out months ago, was lighted up again, but for a couple of nights in a row, I said no, purely to keep that tension between us. And tonight, I will give in. I love to feel his cock entering me. I trust my life to him, and getting fucked with him, is something that makes me feel at peace. Up till now, I've had only good experiences with sex, as my husband was the one to give me my first, and he will be the last.

I bought a nice set of lingerie not too long ago, and decided to wear it for tonight. As I made sure everyone of my family was asleep, I silently sneaked into the bedroom. I took off my robe, and revealed the pieces of sating on my body. The bulge that started to grow underneath the blankets, said it all. For the first time in what seemed forever, I was able to feel him inside of me again.

Time passed by fast, as when I heared that sound down stairs, two hours had passed already. It was probably the cat who had his funny moment again. I decide not to pay too much attention, but the sudden burst of the breaking door, made me yelp. By instinct, I pull up the blankets to cover me from anyone that barged into the door. As I turn around, I see you standing there. What the hell is going on?

As they take my husband, I cry and plead for them to leave him alone. He has done nothing wrong, he's not that kind of man. I look you into the eyes, but there seemed nothing like remorse in them. With tears streaming down my cheek, I look at the card you threw at me. I didn't sleep that night.

The next day, I'm standing at the door of the building the card had lead me to. What in the world did that guy want? I knock on the door, and wait for some kind of response. A bit insecure I look around me, my brown hair covering my face to mask the troubled look on my face.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:34 PM   #5
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

I knew you would come, I think to myself as I see you stand in front of the door. You are scared, freighted and confused, exactly the way I like my prey. You are admitted into the building—it’s not one of the occupation buildings. I “acquired” this place when the owner signed it over to me. After that the owner was meet with an unfortunate accident. Since then it’s been empty—I haven’t had a use for it; now I do. I wasn’t about to put your husband in any normal prison, no, he’s being held here, in place no one will look for him. This is a place where I can make people disappear, a place where my word is absolute. You are lead into a small room with a single chair in front of a simple metal desk. I watch you through the camera into the room. The fear wafts off of you as I make you wait, make you fall deeper and deeper into despair.

After half an hour I enter, you jump in your chair as the noise of the door opening startles you. You pull your hair away from your face as I place a folder on the desk and sit down. I study your face, taking in the insecurity that is written across it. “It seems as though we have a problem,” I say to in a monotone voice, “It appears as though your husband was working for the resistance. In fact, he is directly responsible for the deaths of numerous peacekeepers. This isn’t good for him and this isn’t good for you.” You open your mouth and begin to speak, I don’t pay attention to words; they don’t matter. All I hear is the shakiness in your voice, the poorly hidden panic that will take hold of you at any moment.

I bring my fist down on the table. The noise reverberates around the concrete walls and causes you to almost fall out of your chair. “Enough!” I scream as I fix my eyes on your, “You don’t seems to understand what’s going on here. You husband is a coward and a fucking murderer and you most likely helped him. In four hours he will be brought to the basement and shot like the animal he is. Then we will decide your fate. You have thirty seconds to tell me why you should live.” You start to cry. Wrong answer, I think to myself as I stand up and slap you across. The force of my hand throws you out of the chair. You hit the ground with a thud.

“Now tell me why I should let your murdering ass live.” You can’t seriously be this dense. Do I have to spell it out for you? I’m a goddamn soldier, put it together you dumb cunt, I think to myself. “What can you offer me that is worth you life and maybe that of your husbands?” You get on keens and plead with me, you tell me you know nothing, you beg me to spare your life, you beg me to let you husband go. I love it when a bitch pleads with me on her knees. “If you know nothing then you’ve got nothing to offer me. I’ll give another minute.” I really do hope you finally understand, I would hate to have to do all of this myself.
Old 06-02-2009, 09:25 AM   #6
All_Tied_Up

The room I'm being led into, has nothing more than a table and a chair. What is this place, and why didn't I know that this building was in control of the army? They made me sit down, and make me wait. It takes forever for any sign of life, hours it seemed. I start to lose hope, before you entered the room.

The sudden entrace made me startle, and somehow, I'm glad to see a familiar face. But the expression you have, isn't reassuring at all. I'm listening in horror of all the things you're saying. My husband? In the resistance? No way. He couldn't even hurt a fly! Then you ask me to explain, so I'll try my hardest to get us both out of this situation.

"He's no murderer! He's not even in the resistance. My husband is a hard worker, and has barely time for his family."

When start to accuse me, I seriously start to panic.

"I-I've never ever hit someone in my life.... I couldn't kill anyone...please, you have to believe me"

Then you bring up the reason for our live to continue the way it was, as if these thirty seconds could save us. The whole situation became so stressfull, I could do nothing more than cry. just as I closed my eyes, I feel your hand slapping me across the face. At that moment, I lost balance, and hit the floor hard.

But then.... you said something that could save us. Give you something in order to let us live. What could it be? This is a war-torn country, so we don'thave a lot of money, nor property. The fact that I'm a lady, well...I always considered myself that, made me oblivious from the fact what he was really after...

"Sir, please, I don't have anything to give you. We can't spare some money at the end of the month"

I hope you understand, and look at you with a face filled with fear and embarassement.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:03 PM   #7
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

This is too much, really. You expect my to believe you have no idea that I want to fuck the shit out of you, I think to myself. I had hoped this would be true, hoped that I could corrupt a virtuous, innocent women, but I never expected that I would be able. Time to change course, I think to myself—I was going to fuck over the table in the room, but I need to savor this more, need to humiliate you more. I move behind you and put my hands on your shoulders and whisper into your ear, “Do you really have nothing you can offer me?” You turn your head and look up me, fear dripping from your face, “No.” I push you out of the chair onto the floor. “Then get your worthless ass out here! I suppose I’ll have to shot your husband in the back of the head myself.” You start to cry on the floor, wallowing in how powerless you are to save the man you love.

Good, I think to myself, I have you exactly where I want you. I walk toward the door and stop right in front of it. I turn my head, “Fuck it. Let me be a little generous. I’ll give exactly one day to figure something that I will save your husband’s life. Be back here tomorrow morning. You don’t have to have what is worth his life; you only need to have an idea.” With those words I leave the room, with your still sobbing on the floor. That was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done, I think to myself, not raping your right there on the floor. It will be worth it, o yes, it will be worth it.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:50 AM   #8
All_Tied_Up

You started to keep mentioning one thing in my opinion, that there could be only one thing that could save us. Your touch made me winch, and you come behind me. Suddenly, one certain thought comes to mind. That couldn't be what he wants, right? Then, all of a sudden, you leave the room, giving me one more day to make an offer. Thank god for that, because I was about to collapse.

I quickly make my way over to home, fighting to cry in public. Then, finally, I get to the front door. I open it as quickly as possible, and as soon as I closed thedoor behind me, I fall on the ground as tears run over my cheeks. Why on earth is this happening to me? To us? all we did was trying to get our normal lives back.

That night, my mind can't get rid of the idea of what you want from me. My family keeps on asking what is going on, but I just can't give them an answer to this emberassing act I'm about to do. That night, I finally fall asleep at about 3 am, still sobbing in my bed.

The next morning I have made up my mind. I have to do whatever it takes to get my husband out of there. Ileave at the same time I did yesterday, and yet again I'm knocking on the door. If he wants it, then he got it. But I'm not letting him have it the easy way....
Old 06-11-2009, 10:54 PM   #9
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

I return, the next morning, to what, I hope, will become a building full of very fond memories for me. I wait for my soldiers to tell me you have arrived. I sit in office for half an hour, watching you though the cameras I installed in the room the night before. You look like hell, no, you look like you spent the last night crying yourself to sleep. The longer you wait the more you begin to fidget in your seat. I finally cannot contain myself any longer—I need to see you naked, I need to see how easy you will make this for me.

I open the door and enter the room. This time you don’t even bother to turn around, I suppose you’ve assumed it’s me. I sit behind my desk and place a folder on the table and pretend to read the contents—it’s empty, but you don’t know that. I need to make you feel unimportant and insignificant; I need you to think that I haven’t done all of this simply to rape you. I keep this up for about 20 minutes, all the while surreptitiously watching you get more and more uncomfortable with the situation. I finally place the blank paper on the desk and speak to you, “So, have you come up with anything of value to offer me to save your husband’s life?” You shake you head no, probably too scared to speak, I think to myself.

I tell you to stand up as I walk toward your chair. I pull it out from behind you and move myself into its former position. I place a hand on your shoulder and move head next to one of your ears, “Surely a beautiful woman like yourself can think of the one thing she can always offer a man?” I move my other hand onto your other shoulder and slowly move them down your arms, grabbing your hips when I reach the end of your hand. You clearly hate what I’m doing to you. I run my hands along the side of you body, groping your breast when I reach them. “I love your tits,” I whisper into your ear, I can’t see you face but I know what it looks like—that perfect combination of fear and hate.

I press my body against yours, pushing my crotch against your ass. After a few minutes you finally pull away from me—I guess it took you that long to realize I wasn’t actually holding you there. You try to look me in the eyes as you turn around but your head lowers and faces the ground, too scared to face what you will need to do. I walk toward you, put my hand under you chin and lift your head up. I look at you in the eyes, “Take your fucking cloths off.” I need to see you naked. Even though I’m not going to fuck you today, I need you naked to properly humiliate you. I sit back behind my desk and prepare to watch the show.